Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves, Witches and other Occults

With the Vampires as a solid framework for other Supernaturals, lets talk about those.
What would you like to be added for Witches and Werewolves or any other Occult?

For Werewolves, I would like a wolf form similar to those in Van Helsing or Underworld, maybe an unlockable third form that looks like a real wolf. But I want them with a snout! I dont care how hard it would be to animate. They made the bear costume and they made a racoon costume or whatever that thing is. They also made the vampire bats. So I wont accept some ape people like in Sims 3.
"But then they wont be able to do normal Sim interactions as Werewolves. Nor Kiss a Sim."
They arent supposed to. They arent even supposed to be able to talk in Wolf Form.
I would instead prefer to give them diffrent interactions in wolf form, that are more along the line of howling, barking, growling and all that.
Friendly Interactions could include: Wave Tail, Playful Growling, Licking, Sniffing Butt...
Mean Interactions could include: Scary Growling, Barking, Showing Teeth...

Also I had the Idea that Werewolves could talk to dogs while in Wolf Form. Like they can speak to humans in human form, they could have all the Interactions they have with humans while in human form with dogs in wolf form. Exept the romantic interactions, of course. And the Sound would only contain dog/wolf sound. Not Simlish. And while in Human Form, they would have normal Sim interactions for Dogs.
They would be exactly like normal Sims exept for a good smell, the random urge to chase Cats (like in that twilight parody bilight vampires suck) and maybe additional body hair.
For that Feauture, they would have to be in the Pets Pack. But who knows. They were in there in Sims 2.
(They were in Sims 2 pets, right? I mean Ive read so online, but could not find them ingame, no matter what I did. I followed a guide from google step by step to lure the leader of the pack on my lot, but nope. Nothing.)

I really loved the Witches in Sims 3, and I would like them to return in a similar way.
With more Interactions with the voodoo doll and a crystal ball and a chauldron, as well as more veriety when it comes to Wands and far more spells and potions.
Maybe even some more spells and potions that require additional Packs.
I would especcially love Spells that change the weather with Seasons.
Also, more magic type deco.
I would love to visit places like stonehenge or a hogwarts type castle. Maybe a whole Town dedicated to them, simillar to forgotten hollow for the Vampires, but bigger.
Maybe a new interpretation of Hocus Pocus from the first Sims game, but with Witches like in Sims 3 and some Harry Potter references...
I would love that.

What do you think?

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2017
    Not bad.

First thing off the cuff, Lunar Cycles. Either in a patch before Seasons, or a Patch before the Lycanthrope Pack
    I would design It like this.

For werewolves I would like Teen Wolf Seasons 1-4a
    I love all of the lore and mythology, and the supernatural rules that the writers put into it.
    that a Supernatural entity is only Born or Turned (Gifted/Cursed) so what happens if a Human scientist Makes a supernatural?

I'm going to get to it later, again, but the Price of Magic
    Being Bit by a werewolf, should be really come with a price. When the Player Seeks their sim to become a werewolf. A fair warning. If you beg the Alpha like a dog begs for scraps. perhaps the Alpha will consider biting and turning you.

Here's the warning: It's a 50/50 Shot with a 1% rare chance of nothing happening to you.
    If The Alpha Does bite you, Your sim will have till the next full moon, to show signs of Lycanthrope. Which you best pray, that your sim turns. If your sim doesn't turn by the next full moon. Your sim is fated to die. (Is think a quick rabid death suitable.)

Now Before you jump at me with "T ratings" let me stop you. The Alpha didn't kill you. You're playing with magic dearie, and magic is serious business. Often times, It's Nature vs Supernature... not all human bodies can endure the Turn.

Note: If you are playing as an Alpha Werewolf, well as long as the player wills the bite, their victim will turn.

on top of that danger, I would say Make a Forest type world that has a lot of woods, kind of like Granite Falls. and in the woods area of town, if you think about doing premades, The woods should be a great place to encounter a werewolf, possibly an Alpha, at night under a full moon.

Pack mentality, Alpha, Beta, and Omega.
    that only the Alpha's bite can turn a human into a werewolf and only the Alpha's bite can take away their betas' power.
    the Alpha can control their own shift, well as their betas'
    Alphas are powerless without their pack at his/her aid.
    there can only be one alpha per pack, unless two packs are merged by marriage.
    An Experienced Alpha can use their claws to dig up and bury memories, dreams, information.

on lighter tones

I want heightened senses
    Scent, and hearing majorly.
    Empathy by Touch. Werewolves like dogs and most animals, can smell emotion. they also have the power to absorb and release and free you of negative emotions and physical pain by just touching your sim.

Loyalty a hidden trait for Werewolves. Have once they've forged high relationships. Best friends, lover, Family they will always be at their side.
    With that loyalty Only they can rub their Werewolf's belly, be pet/scratched, play fetch and enjoy it. if you are a stranger, acquaintance, you will get a growl, and scratched/bit.

Intractable Objects

Of Course Wolfsbane needs to be a plant.
    Silver Chains - when you're new to being a werewolf, and you don't Have your alpha to help you. Best be safe.
    Archery should be hobby I would like to add with it, for the Wolf Hunters.

In cas, hair piece add-ons different types of body hair. different types of claws, K9s.
    torn clothing.
    I'll Continue with Sorcerers in the next comment. o:)
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    I would prefer witches from TS2, but preferably with the magic bar from TS3 replacing the requirement to brew reagents for spells.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Not bad.

First thing off the cuff, Lunar Cycles. Either in a patch before Seasons, or a Patch before the Lycanthrope Pack

I love all of the lore and mythology, and the supernatural rules that the writers put into it.
    that a Supernatural entity is only Born or Turned (Gifted/Cursed) so what happens if a Human scientist Makes a supernatural?

Being Bit by a werewolf, should be really come with a price. When the Player Seeks their sim to become a werewolf. A fair warning. If you beg the Alpha like a dog begs for scraps. perhaps the Alpha will consider biting and turning you.

Here's the warning: It's a 50/50 Shot with a 1% rare chance of nothing happening to you.
    If The Alpha Does bite you, Your sim will have till the next full moon, to show signs of Lycanthrope. Which you best pray, that your sim turns. If your sim doesn't turn by the next full moon. Your sim is fated to die. (Is think a quick rabid death suitable.)

Now Before you jump at me with "T ratings" let me stop you. The Alpha didn't kill you. You're playing with magic dearie, and magic is serious business. Often times, It's Nature vs Supernature... not all human bodies can endure the Turn.

Note: If you are playing as an Alpha Werewolf, well as long as the player wills the bite, their victim will turn.

on top of that danger, I would say Make a Forest type world that has a lot of woods, kind of like Granite Falls. and in the woods area of town, if you think about doing premades, The woods should be a great place to encounter a werewolf, possibly an Alpha, at night under a full moon.

that only the Alpha's bite can turn a human into a werewolf and only the Alpha's bite can take away their betas' power.
    An Experienced Alpha can use their claws to dig up and bury memories, dreams, information.

on lighter tones

I want heightened senses
    Empathy by Touch. Werewolves like dogs and most animals, can smell emotion. they also have the power to absorb and release and free you of negative emotions and physical pain by just touching your sim.

Loyalty a hidden trait for Werewolves. Have once they've forged high relationships. Best friends, lover, Family they will always be at their side.
    With that loyalty Only they can rub their Werewolf's belly, be pet/scratched, play fetch and enjoy it. if you are a stranger, acquaintance, you will get a growl, and scratched/bit.

Intractable Objects

Silver Chains - when you're new to being a werewolf, and you don't Have your alpha to help you. Best be safe.

In cas, hair piece add-ons different types of body hair. different types of claws, K9s.
    torn clothing.

While I like a lot of it, I dont see most of it fit to the Art Style of Sims 4.
    Also, I dont think that it would be a good idea to limit players with those rules and constantly slap those in their faces.
    "Sorry, the Sim you were creating and playing for weeks, or you played generatios of his ancestors, had to die because of random numbers not allowing him to be a Werewolf"
    "Sorry, you cant obtain this power since you are not an Alpha. Sorry you cant do that, but you have to be an Alpha first."
    "Sorry, but you are worthless if you are no Alpha"
    I think Players should enjoy playing as werewolves, and get creative with them. Even if the Sim suffers.
    Therefore, I think that the Werewolves should adapt to the players. Not vice versa.
    Look at the Vampires.
    They are not made so the player is forced to play exactly this type of Vampire, or not at all. They are made so the Player can shape the Vampire to however he wants them to be.
    Want a evil, blood thirsty Vampire that creeps in a house and drinks from sleeping victims? Can do.
    Wand a light hearted, self-hateing Twilight Vampire that never harms a human? Can do.
    Want a charming, flirty Vampire that likes to woo their pray before biteing? Can do as well.
    I think they should follow this trend with other Occults as well.
    You are neither forced to beat the plum out of your victims to get their plasma, nor to politely ask for permission, nor to use hypnosis.
    You can do all of that, or rely on bags illegaly bought from the hospital. (I think they are from there)

Just my oppinion. Yours may differ.
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Great ideas here :)
    I'd LOVE to see witches in their own game pack for The Sims 4, however, I do wish we could get a remake of The Sims Makin' Magic EP for TS4. That way we could get a bigger world for witches and they could give a LOT of depth for that life state if they won't add any other life states to the EP. But, I don't really know what would be the best option, a Witches GP or a EP. I would kill for a Magic University type EP with dragons etc. But maybe they will also add other school/education options to that EP (or maybe even split them to multiple EPs/GPs or just 2 EPs, lol) :)
    A Supernatural/Magic EP expanded onto University, or just giving us the option what skills can university's classes teach your sim would be a god-send tool for those who want to go all out creative and create Hogwart-ish type of schools :)
    NNpYlHF.jpg
    edited January 2017
    Oh witches,
    giphy_by_mphattyboi-davk7ld.gif

Some say they're the same thing, I say they're not. I still believe Sorcerers are by far more powerful than any witch.
    So I think it's high time they've evolved. I'm not saying a player can't make a witch, but Devs if you guys do Witches, Then I can't do Sorcerers. but if you guys do Sorcerer's then everyone can do witches.

I really want Once Upon A Time's Style of Magic.

I believe magic should run on 4 things
    Emotion
    Needs
    Exercise
    Experience

"Magic isn't about Intellectual endeavor... It's about what you feel, on the inside." ~Rumplestiltskin
    each emotion has different effects on your power.
    Focused, Inspired, Confident and Energized, are the best emotions to be in when doing magic, if you want to ensure your success.
    Happy and Fine your magic will be weaker than the previous emotions, but success weighs more than failure still.
    Flirty and Playful, you're distracted, this is the 50/50 mark, you could succeed or fail evenly.
    Sad, embarrassed, Tense, Dazed, Uncomfortable, your power will be at your weakest and wide room for failure.
    Anger, your power will be at your strongest, however you're being reckless, if you're not careful you will hurt other around you, and more importantly yourself!

"Magic doesn't Fail, people fail." ~Zelena, The Wicked Witch of the West
    Needs, more specifically your Energy Need. Magic is a form of energy, therefore it only makes sense for magic to cost you your energy. Don't worry. Sorcerers have double the amount of energy than Humans do. So nap, sleep, take an eternal slumber on a park bench. Do you booboo.

"With that powerful magic that she cultivated with that most precious commodity, time." ~Rumplestiltskin to Regina, The Evil Queen, talking about Maleficent.
    Magic is like being an athlete, some people are talented, and get it quickly, but the more legendary ones endure the difficulty until they succeed.
    It's important that you continue to exercise your power even though you may consider yourself a Master, because if you don't your power can fade over time.

And now the fun part, Creating your brand of magic. You create your style by what your experienced in.
    My Sorcerer, Mason King is Well versed in Fire and Lightning, both Blood, Light and Dark Magic. He knows Potions and curses, Enchanting, Conjuring, Teleporting, Transformations.

Speaking of Spells and Potions... It's not fleshed out but This is a list of spells I would like in the game.

Blood Magic ~ Place a special lock on other spells that only bloodlines can break/remove/figure out. Vampires are a loophole in this spell.
    If you drink Sorcerer's blood, not only will you gain their powers for an amount of time, so long as their blood is in your body you can remove their blood lock.

Conjuring ~ Call fourth people and objects as long as you know their location.

Dark Magic ~ Magic made from Hatred.
    Cor Remotio ~ “Removal of Heart” Phase your hand into the chest cavity of victim, grasp the organ, pluck the heart.
    Effects:
    • Heart becomes enchanted to support life outside the body.
    • Control the victim's actions and speech.
    • Use the heart to reanimate the victim's dead bodies.
    • Heartless Victim slowly becomes disconnected from their emotions.
    • Crush it, Originally this would kill the victim, but since that's a no-no side eye there are fates worse than death. Crushing the heart will Permanently disable emotions for that sim they can never love, or feel happiness.
    Immobilization ~ Temporarily Stop victim in it’s tracks.
    Oblitus ~ Spell to Make victim to forget a Memory, someone they know.
    Protection Spell(-) ~ To defend against light magic. Can apply to People and Property.

Light Magic ~ Magic made from Love
    Lux Flare ~ Stun with a blinding light
    Preservation Spell ~ Best uses when deceased is fresh.
    Protection Spell (+) ~ To defend against Dark Magic. Can apply to People and Property.
    Receptui ~ A Spell to help recall a Stolen Memory, who they knew.

Elemental Spells
    Fire
    • Fireball - fire a ball of blazing inferno at target.
    • Dragon’s breath - breath fire like a dragon.
    • Lightning - Shoot lighting from your fingertips, or wand.

Water

• Frost Bite
    • Splash - Spin a vortex of water at target

Earth
    • MudSlide - make the ground muddy.
    • QuickSand - under the
    • Tremble - Causing earthquakes by stomping the ground

Air
    • Ascend
    • Tornado

Enchanting
    Tracking
    Protection
    Magic Mirror
    Servant
    Unbreaking

Potions & Curses

Potion of Invincibility - Become invincible to every and any affliction.
    Ingredients:
    • Oak Root
    • Mistletoe
    • Golden Apple
    Side Effects: Temporary, once the potion wears off you will feel weak, and a little fragile. side effects will wear off.
    Love Potion ~
    Ingredients:

Side Effects:
    Sleeping Curse ~ puts victim into a eternal slumber.
    Ingredients:
    • Toadstool
    • Hemlock
    • Dark Oak Root
    Side Effects: before woken: death like appearance. After woken: nightmares, hunger, temporary insomnia.
    Cure: True Love’s Kiss
    Curse of Infertility ~ Ruins the chances of conceiving a child.
    Ingredients:
    • Tears of a baby... Toddler will do!
    • Sleeping Curse
    • Snake Venom
    Side Effects: Sharp pain in lower abdomen.
    Cure: N/A
    Isolation Curse ~ Banish Victim to a place where no one can interact with them.
    Ingredients: None
    Side Effects: Insanity
    Summoning
    Rite of Necromancy ~ Ancient Spell to Raise the Dead

Teleportation

⚧ Transformation Spells
    Glamour Spell - Masquerade as someone you are not, or someone you want to look like.
    Dog( Pets EP)
    Cat (Pets EP)
    Fish (just a random fish in a fish bowl)
    Frog (Frog in container)
    Mouse (reuse of City Life vermin)
    Human (other life states take on their human form, but other life states like animals take on a random human form)
    Lycan (Lycan GP)
    Vampire (Vampire GP)

What don't want to see is being forced to use magic wands. Magic wands Are suppose to be a powerful object, that should help a mat they magic user cast a spell they couldn't cast with their raw power. Like necromancy, time travel, opening portals to another land, changing the weather, Cosmic power. Also wands should aid the magic user to not drain their energy. I know we had magic hands in the past, but I didn't appreciate it being a reward, hand magic should have been available at the get-go.
    Brooms, also didn't appreciate those being "Witch's preferred way of traveling." I'll poofing, and riding my motorcycle around town thank you very much!

Humans should be able to use magical items, but much like before Human will pay a much steeper price than a sorcerer would.

Spell books, much like Once Upon a time Season 2 when Regina use's her Mother's Spell book to jumpstart her magic.
    All wise Sorcerers should back up their magic in their personal spell book. You can lose your powers. Like I said Vampires should have the power to sap your powers. and you'll be made human. so in order to get your magic you have your spell book. but Humans can also steal it and acquire a copy of your power, so be sure to lock it up somewhere safe!

Lastly I really want cloaks! I've never really been a witches hat, robes are cool but Cloaks are awesome.
    I'm thinking something like this:
    why-dont-you-just-rip-my-heart-out-gillen.jpg

I'm sure you guys can figure out how to make it an accessory, so sims can wear it over any out fit, like you did with hats fitting to any hairstyle.
    Also I want it In Wine Red, Navy Blue Emerald, Dark Gold, Amethyst, Black, and white.
    I think thats everything!
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

Armilus616 wrote: »
    Not bad.

on lighter tones

I want heightened senses

Intractable Objects

torn clothing.

While I like a lot of it, I dont see most of it fit to the Art Style of Sims 4.
    Also, I dont think that it would be a good idea to limit players with those rules and constantly slap those in their faces.
    "Sorry, the Sim you were creating and playing for weeks, or you played generatios of his ancestors, had to die because of random numbers not allowing him to be a Werewolf"
    "Sorry, you cant obtain this power since you are not an Alpha. Sorry you cant do that, but you have to be an Alpha first."
    "Sorry, but you are worthless if you are no Alpha"
    I think Players should enjoy playing as werewolves, and get creative with them. Even if the Sim suffers.
    Therefore, I think that the Werewolves should adapt to the players. Not vice versa.
    Look at the Vampires.
    They are not made so the player is forced to play exactly this type of Vampire, or not at all. They are made so the Player can shape the Vampire to however he wants them to be.
    Want a evil, blood thirsty Vampire that creeps in a house and drinks from sleeping victims? Can do.
    Wand a light hearted, self-hateing Twilight Vampire that never harms a human? Can do.
    Want a charming, flirty Vampire that likes to woo their pray before biting? Can do as well.
    I think they should follow this trend with other Occults as well.
    You are neither forced to beat the plum out of your victims to get their plasma, nor to politely ask for permission, nor to use hypnosis.
    You can do all of that, or rely on bags illegaly bought from the hospital. (I think they are from there)

Just my oppinion. Yours may differ.

Oh maybe I wasn't clear. you can still create what kind of Werewolf you want, You don't have to join a pack. you can be a lone wolf.
    if you don't join a pack you can still grow to be as powerful as an alpha werewolf.

remember this is just my part of what I want they can take this idea, and mix with another's.
    I mean You should have saved your sim to your library, if you're that afraid to take that chance. I didn't write them down, but there are other ways to become a werewolf. If you plan on buying other packs, Sorcerers and Fairies could turn you if they're skilled in transformation spells, but even those can go wrong not so much you could die b they could turn you into big foot or some hairy beast. Unless they want to make it every 6/7 bitten humans will turn, fine just make sure you're not the 7th he/she bit.

Well they could make it so Alphas can mentor/teach their betas those powers. but the Alpha has to learn them first.
    And beside it opens up for a story, it's not like you can't become an Alpha.

Will you run away, and be an Omega and start a pack of your own? Which puts a target on your back because your alpha will try to hunt you down and bite you to turn you human.

Will you fight your alpha for dominance? winner take the title and the powers.

Or if you rub your alpha's belly the right way... maybe he/she'll hand it off to you.

I forgot to mention, werewolf Children should be allowed to become an alpha. In one of my stories the Alpha/mother Dies and passes on the power to the only survivor of the pack, her son. who on his 13th birthday with no training will face the burden of the Alpha.

also forgot I want bitten werewolves to have a harder time learning, and born werewolves have it easier still agonizing but easier.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited January 2017
    I do not like to type really long messages that take forever, especially since I am partially Disabled in both My wrists, so I make it short, I just want werewolves to look good and be able to do many things, and I want witches to have flying brooms and more clothes and hair and Magic, thank you.
    P.S. sorry forgot to mention that I also want Plant Sims back, with more things for them to do and more clothing and such, thanks.
    I can only repeat what I already said. I like most of your Ideas @MasonGamer The Ones for Sorcerers/Witches especcially.
    I like the emotions thing, and I want the capes too. As an option, since I want the pointy Hats too.

The only things I personally dislike is the "only the Alpha can do all of that"-limit, because in my oppinion it doesnt enhance Storytelling but hinders gameplay, and the NPCs chaseing the Supernatural Sims and try to beat them up, kill them or take away their status.
    And the Gambling for Life and Death.
    I dont say there should not be diffrent stages/ranks of Werewolves, but all of them should have all the abbilities that matter.
    Imagine there being just one Vampire in the world who could turn Sims into Vampires, and that Vampire is not your Sim, and you have no clue how he looks like or where he is. Despite there being lots of Vampires roaming arround the new world.
    But in the Pack how it is, everyone can transform, but only does it on the players behalf. Thats not hindering Gameplay. Thats giveing controll to the player. That Way the Player decied who is a Vampire and who isnt.
    I would like the Same for Werewolves and Witches/Sorcerers.
    For the same reason I dont want a constant Threat in my neck of an NPC trying to hunt me down. Nothing against playing a Van Helsing/Buffy character myself, but I dont want NPCs to do that with me.
    I dont mind the Option, but it should be deactivateable or at least easily avoidable.

And for the Gambling for Life and Death, remember that the Game is played by ten year olds and younger.
    (Plus I am not a Fan of Teen Wolf, but thats more of a side note)
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    I prefer werewolfs to have fur and wolf nose, but still be overall humanoid. Well, i have these here :
    ts3_lifestate_phase_1_by_vexacuz-d6gc83i.png

I have a whole collection. I might as well make a new thread for my pannels soon
    jr73Y.gif

v12creator wrote: »
    I prefer werewolfs to have fur and wolf nose, but still be overall humanoid. Well, i have these here :
    ts3_lifestate_phase_1_by_vexacuz-d6gc83i.png

I have a whole collection. I might as well make a new thread for my pannels soon

Agree on Werewolves and Robots. :)
    I would like to see blue mouth and flying Ufo and/or an easier way for them to reach Sixam for the Aliens, since its their home, but other than that, I am Happy with what we have.
    I do not have an Oppinion on Zombies yet.
    I updated a post i made few days ago will all my occult ideas pannels.
    jr73Y.gif

edited January 2017
    I can only repeat what I already said. I like most of your Ideas @MasonGamer The Ones for Sorcerers/Witches especcially.
    I like the emotions thing, and I want the capes too. As an option, since I want the pointy Hats too.

The only things I personally dislike is the "only the Alpha can do all of that"-limit, because in my oppinion it doesnt enhance Storytelling but hinders gameplay, and the NPCs chaseing the Supernatural Sims and try to beat them up, kill them or take away their status.
    I dont say there should not be diffrent stages/ranks of Werewolves, but all of them should have all the abbilities that matter.
    Imagine there being just one Vampire in the world who could turn Sims into Vampires, and that Vampire is not your Sim, and you have no clue how he looks like or where he is. Despite there being lots of Vampires roaming arround the new world.

But in the Pack how it is, everyone can transform, but only does it on the players behalf. Thats not hindering Gameplay. Thats giveing controll to the player. That Way the Player decied who is a Vampire and who isnt.
    For the same reason I dont want a constant Threat in my neck of an NPC trying to hunt me down. Nothing against playing a Van Helsing/Buffy character myself, but I dont want NPCs to do that with me.
    I dont mind the Option, but it should be deactivateable or at least easily avoidable.

And for the Gambling for Life and Death, remember that the Game is played by ten year olds and younger.

hahaha... okay. But that's where Werewolves and Vampires are different.
    Vampires don't rely on a lunar cycle. It's key werewolf mythology as the full moon rises, the wolf side grows powerful and tries to take over, meanwhile the Human side fights for self-preservation.

As an omega, or a werewolf whose turning for the first time, all bets are off. Unless the werewolf has an anchor or silver chains, something to keep them human... Well I'll be more than happy to track my sim down, hopefully find him/her unconscious in the woods, at dawn.

The player needs to strategize how their going to regain control.

Don't you see? This is the game, it's totally up to the player on how they want to go about it.

I would just prefer there being an Alpha, with the power to turn because it provides more of a challenge. I mean the devs kind of make it obvious who is and isn't another life state. the only life state you can't tell is aliens. But vampires, c'mon let's be honest, You can't tell me you will go to the Forgotten Hollow, and you won't find a single vampire.

At least if you find a pre-made werewolf beta, you're bound to find their alpha, and then get bitten.

...I'm horrible... I totally forgot to mention there should be a cure, If you're that scared of losing your sim... like I said, In the sims 3 you had 8 days between each full moon. 8 days to find and make, a cure for the Lycan's Bite. (Probably could get it done, in 4 days.)
    If I designed the cure, the ingredients would be:
    Moon dust, from the moon, where else? I hope you've got a rocket ready!
    Wolf's Bane, Poison the wolf, If you want to save your life.
    and now comes the hard final ingredient: the fang of the werewolf who bit you. What?! it's magic, it's kind of like "the poison is a solution to the cure" You need to fight the Alpha. after the fight you'll end up with a wolf's K9 in your inventory if you were successful. if not, keep fighting. the werewolf will call you a "Wuss."
    when you get home brew the moon dust, fang, and wolfsbane. you'll craft a cream you will use on the "bite." badda-bing! you're cured.

And Perhaps... What if I threw in a a way to ensure the bite successfully turns your sim instead of taking your sims life.

As for the constant threat, I was just making it clear that I want the ability to create a threat to my sims. I don't want to pretend everything is fine and dandy all the time.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    edited January 2017
    With the Vampires as a solid framework for other Supernaturals, lets talk about those.

For Werewolves, I would like a wolf form similar to those in Van Helsing or Underworld, maybe an unlockable third form that looks like a real wolf. But I want them with a snout! I dont care how hard it would be to animate. They made the bear costume and they made a racoon costume or whatever that thing is. They also made the vampire bats. So I wont accept some ape people like in Sims 3.
    "But then they wont be able to do normal Sim interactions as Werewolves. Nor Kiss a Sim."
    They arent supposed to. They arent even supposed to be able to talk in Wolf Form.
    I would instead prefer to give them diffrent interactions in wolf form, that are more along the line of howling, barking, growling and all that.
    Friendly Interactions could include: Wave Tail, Playful Growling, Licking, Sniffing Butt...

Also I had the Idea that Werewolves could talk to dogs while in Wolf Form. Like they can speak to humans in human form, they could have all the Interactions they have with humans while in human form with dogs in wolf form. Exept the romantic interactions, of course. And the Sound would only contain dog/wolf sound. Not Simlish. And while in Human Form, they would have normal Sim interactions for Dogs.
    They would be exactly like normal Sims exept for a good smell, the random urge to chase Cats (like in that twilight parody bilight vampires suck) and maybe additional body hair.
    For that Feauture, they would have to be in the Pets Pack. But who knows. They were in there in Sims 2.
    (They were in Sims 2 pets, right? I mean Ive read so online, but could not find them ingame, no matter what I did. I followed a guide from google step by step to lure the leader of the pack on my lot, but nope. Nothing.)

I really loved the Witches in Sims 3, and I would like them to return in a similar way.
    With more Interactions with the voodoo doll and a crystal ball and a chauldron, as well as more veriety when it comes to Wands and far more spells and potions.
    I would love to visit places like stonehenge or a hogwarts type castle. Maybe a whole Town dedicated to them, simillar to forgotten hollow for the Vampires, but bigger.
    Maybe a new interpretation of Hocus Pocus from the first Sims game, but with Witches like in Sims 3 and some Harry Potter references...
    I would love that.

What do you think?

I think those are amazing ideas. One thing I noticed is in the sims 4 spooky pack they actually gave a glimpse of how the vampire and werewolf would look in a painting. The vampires are spot on, I'm pleasantly surprised how intimidating they look. The werewolves however appear like they could have a more human appearance, with wild hair, fangs, pointed ears and most likely claws. I'll post pictures below of how I would like them to look.

a653a72e-ef16-4da2-abcf-8eb90718643a.png The vampires they got right.

828720b5-c6a4-4a1d-8c1d-2121795f6a63.png More of wolf form.

Fairy%20Comic.jpeg Sweet with some edge.

f311a5ce-b21e-4274-bc25-750a215fa31e.png Very dramatic clothing obviously. Longer hairstyles.

I also noticed in the vampires game pack they appear to be getting their own world where the sun doesn't shine. I actually think all four of the supernaturals should get their own world. For wolves, I think a heavily wooded area with a cave could be awesome. For witches I would like to see the return of the different realms like the world for the good witches castle/school and the world for the bad witches castle/school to study their powers. For fairies I would like to see a world full of flowers, trees, etc with very tall tree houses "or" a secret world that you can access similar to the base game side worlds.

For werewolves I'd like to see mean interactions such as pouncing the sim while growling and snarling making the sims pee on themselves. I would also like to see a fight interaction that makes the opponent come out with their clothes dirty and torn. I want the supernaturals to be taken more seriously this time around and not hit with newspapers lol. Powers such as super strength, wallcrawling, of course super human senses, agility, super bite, healing (never gets sick), shapeshift into werewolf, and an actual wolf, leaping high, etc.

Interactions for the witches would basically be all of the ones from sims 2. I would like to see the return of good, bad, and neutral spells. Only witches should have access to their brooms. It would be cool to see them turn into various birds and turn into human form at will like the picture posted. I would also like to see consequences for trying to read a witches spell book like the book burning their hand, a swarm of insects chasing off the sim, or sim turning into a statue until the witch returns them to their normal form. Harsh maybe? But the normal sims shouldn't have access to their spell book or keep it locked away. lol

For fairies I would like their to be options for what kind you are, do you want to be a tooth fairy, a fairy godmother/godfather, a prankster/trouble maker, or care for nature such as blooming flowers, or bonding with other fairies in the forest. I would also like to see more options and interactions that involve their flight ability.

@SimGuruNinja just throwing some ideas your way :) Could you pass them along pls?
    Post edited by Jerrello on
  • WoefulFewWoefulFew Posts: 230 Member
    I do not like to type really long messages that take forever, especially since I am partially Disabled in both My wrists, so I make it short, I just want werewolves to look good and be able to do many things, and I want witches to have flying brooms and more clothes and hair and Magic, thank you.
    P.S. sorry forgot to mention that I also want Plant Sims back, with more things for them to do and more clothing and such, thanks.

Maybe werewolves with pets, and plantsims with seasons? I would love to see the shift in looks the plantsims did after each generation.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I agree, that would be really good. Mixing the reagents was time consuming.
    I would prefer witches from TS2, but preferably with the magic bar from TS3 replacing the requirement to brew reagents for spells.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Kara KuehnKara Kuehn Posts: 36 Member

Vampires don't rely on a lunar cycle. It's key werewolf mythology as the full moon rises, the wolf side grows powerful and tries to take over, meanwhile the Human side fights for self-preservation.

As an omega, or a werewolf whose turning for the first time, all bets are off. Unless the werewolf has an anchor or silver chains, something to keep them human... Well I'll be more than happy to track my sim down, hopefully find him/her unconscious in the woods, at dawn.

Don't you see? This is the game, it's totally up to the player on how they want to go about it.

I would just prefer there being an Alpha, with the power to turn because it provides more of a challenge. I mean the devs kind of make it obvious who is and isn't another life state. the only life state you can't tell is aliens. But vampires, c'mon let's be honest, You can't tell me you will go to the Forgotten Hollow, and you won't find a single vampire.

At least if you find a pre-made werewolf beta, you're bound to find their alpha, and then get bitten.

...I'm horrible... I totally forgot to mention there should be a cure, If you're that scared of losing your sim... like I said, In the sims 3 you had 8 days between each full moon. 8 days to find and make, a cure for the Lycan's Bite. (Probably could get it done, in 4 days.)
    and now comes the hard final ingredient: the fang of the werewolf who bit you. What?! it's magic, it's kind of like "the poison is a solution to the cure" You need to fight the Alpha. after the fight you'll end up with a wolf's K9 in your inventory if you were successful. if not, keep fighting. the werewolf will call you a "Wuss."
    when you get home brew the moon dust, fang, and wolfsbane. you'll craft a cream you will use on the "bite." badda-bing! you're cured.

As for the constant threat, I was just making it clear that I want the ability to create a threat to my sims. I don't want to pretend everything is fine and dandy all the time.

Honestly I like the idea of alphas. Not the idea of them hunting me down, but working up to an alpha from an omega? Absolutely.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    What about different types of werewolves? I'd like some who are wolves - like in the Twilight movies as well as the traditional ones. Perhaps it could depend on what they eat?

I like the idea of the hunting aspect - that could spice things up.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
    edited January 2017
    Kara Kuehn wrote: »

Honestly I like the idea of alphas. Not the idea of them hunting me down, but working up to an alpha from an omega? Absolutely.

they won't hunt you down, you hunt them down.
    I was just thinking they'll only hunt you down in the woods neighborhood, under a full moon to give the game some thrill.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

edited January 2017
    Jerrello wrote: »

I would love that.

What do you think?

I think those are amazing ideas. One thing I noticed is in the sims 4 spooky pack they actually gave a glimpse of how the vampire and werewolf would look in a painting. The vampires are spot on, I'm pleasantly surprised how intimidating they look. The werewolves however appear like they could have a more human appearance, with wild hair, fangs, pointed ears and most likely claws. I'll post pictures below of how I would like them to look.

a653a72e-ef16-4da2-abcf-8eb90718643a.png The vampires they got right.

828720b5-c6a4-4a1d-8c1d-2121795f6a63.png More of wolf form.

Fairy%20Comic.jpeg Sweet with some edge.

f311a5ce-b21e-4274-bc25-750a215fa31e.png Very dramatic clothing obviously. Longer hairstyles.

I also noticed in the vampires game pack they appear to be getting their own world where the sun doesn't shine. I actually think all four of the supernaturals should get their own world. For wolves, I think a heavily wooded area with a cave could be awesome. For witches I would like to see the return of the different realms like the world for the good witches castle/school and the world for the bad witches castle/school to study their powers. For fairies I would like to see a world full of flowers, trees, etc with very tall tree houses "or" a secret world that you can access similar to the base game side worlds.

Interactions I would like to see for werewolves:all of the ones you mentioned however for mean interactions I would like to see a pounce interaction with growling and snarling that makes sims pee on themselves. I would also like to see a fight interaction that makes the opponent come out with their clothes dirty and torn. I want the supernaturals to be taken more seriously this time around and not hit with newspapers lol.

Interactions for the witches would basically be all of the ones from sims 2. I would like to see the return of good, bad, and neutral spells. Only witches should have access to their brooms. It would be cool to see them turn into various birds and turn into human form at will like the picture posted. I would also like to see consequences for trying to read a witches spell book like the book burning their hand, a swarm of insects chasing off the sim, or sim turning into a statue until the witch returns them to their normal form. Harsh maybe? But the normal sims shouldn't have access to their spell book or keep it locked away. lol

For fairies I would like their to be options for what kind you are, do you want to be a tooth fairy, a fairy godmother/godfather, a prankster/trouble maker, or care for nature such as blooming flowers, or bonding with other fairies in the forest. I would also like to see more options and interactions that involve their flight ability.

I'm actually okay with that werewolf photo, If they couldn't pull of sims turning into a real wold, that would be an amazing final form.

there's more for werewolves.

Rules of the Moon
    New Moon - Player and Werewolf will be more in control of their Powers and Shift
    Waxing Crescent - Werewolf will start feeling the moons effects, however still in control of shifting and powers
    First Quarter - Werewolf slowly becomes more and more restless as the full moon approaches.
    Waxing Gibbous - Werewolf is on edge, literally shaking like a chihuahua.
    Full Moon - The Moon overrules the players wishes forces the Werewolf to Shift, the challenge to control your wolf is now.
    Waning Gibbous - Werewolf is still on high from the moon power but the player regains control, kind of like a hang over.
    Third Quarter - Werewolf slowly becomes, more relaxed.
    Waning Crescent - The full moon effects dissipate.

Harvest Moon - to prepare the player for the Lunar Eclipse, They'll find out the Full moon is a lot easier trying to control their werewolf after they've experienced the Harvest Moon and Lunar Eclipse
    Lunar Eclipse -All Werewolves not even Alpha can completely control their actions during the Lunatic Eclipse.
    Solar Eclipse - Lasts for 1 hour and 30 minutes, during this time The Werewolf will have no powers.

Solar and Lunar eclipse happen every 4 sim-weeks, however they alternate. so the first 4 weeks would be a solar, then in another a Lunar, followed by Solar in another 4 weeks. the Harvest moon will appear on the last full moon's cycle before the Lunar eclipse.

Let me be clear as a player it's up to you to gain control of your werewolf, during the full moon.
    You need to chose something for your sim that makes your sim human.
    Maybe that's your loved one(s). Maybe it's an favorite hobby, or an object, a talisman.

Like I said you don't have to seek an alpha to learn, you can do it on your own, might be harder, but doable.

Lastly Werewolves can't get sick.
    No headaches, fevers, their bodies heal quickly.
    And Nectar and "Juice" no longer has an affect on their emotions.
    Also If they burn themselves while cooking, electrocute themselves, any injury. Werewolves heal almost instantly... unless its a major fire burn it might take a little longer but faster than a human heals.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    WoefulFew wrote: »

Maybe werewolves with pets, and plantsims with seasons? I would love to see the shift in looks the plantsims did after each generation.

Aye me as well, I do hope they both get added as well, :)
  • rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    I love all your idea, especially on the werewolf being kinda muscular anthro-ish like in van Helsing. HOWEVER with that design, the werewolf would just be a boring entity with one form only. All werewolves people will turn into a werewolf with very similar appearance.

The Sims 2 werewolves is I think the best in the series, but not that best. In Sims 2, you can still customized the hair of a werewolve (certain long hairs are kept in werewolf form). There should be a degree of customization on the werewolf form, fur color, eyes color, hair shape maybe, but year snouts are awesome.

Just don't do Sims 3 design on Sims 4. Sims 3 people are the worst, the ugliest being in gaming history.
    rochelimit wrote: »
    I love all your idea, especially on the werewolf being kinda muscular anthro-ish like in van Helsing. HOWEVER with that design, the werewolf would just be a boring entity with one form only. All werewolves people will turn into a werewolf with very similar appearance.

The Sims 2 werewolves is I think the best in the series, but not that best. In Sims 2, you can still customized the hair of a werewolve (certain long hairs are kept in werewolf form). There should be a degree of customization on the werewolf form, fur color, eyes color, hair shape maybe, but year snouts are awesome.

Just don't do Sims 3 design on Sims 4. Sims 3 people are the worst, the ugliest being in gaming history.

Agreed. Sims3 werewolves did not even have proper fur. And vampires were a bunch of Twilight 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Glad they based TS4 vampires on the Thesims2 version.
    jr73Y.gif

• JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    rochelimit wrote: »

The werewolf was just an example of wanting them to actually look like a wolf. Of course you would be able to change their werewolf form to muscular, very lean, or a similar body type to their human version. But it would be interesting to see your scrawny, nerdy sim for example morph into a ferocious muscular beast if you preferred that appearance.
    I agree, that would be really good. Mixing the reagents was time consuming.

That reminds me-- At some point I should try installing the no-reagen mod again in my game :)
    NNpYlHF.jpg