Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Man Bun Search

ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
edited January 2017 in CAS Custom Content
I had a sim-kid (Teen aged now) who really needs a good man bun, but I'm having a hard time finding a good one. I prefer Maxis match, can anyone suggest any good man bun's?
p8L4V6v.png
Post edited by ChelleJo on

Comments

• Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    I don't know about kids, but your toddlers needs this city living conversion:
    http://simsinan21.tumblr.com/post/156086158842/city-living-is-required-großstadtleben-wird
    it's adorable in game.
  • Options
    megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Ew no one looks good in one of them.

Guess it's a good thing it's not your game :D:D
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • Options
    Zafireria wrote: »
    @Bananas_45 I think this calls your expertise :smile:

Thank you.
    Ew no one looks good in one of them.

Well, that's your opinion, and you are certainly entitled to it. Not sure why you felt the need to come criticize MY opinion but happy simming to you, as well.
    lejoninna wrote: »
    http://simsinan21.tumblr.com/post/156086158842/city-living-is-required-großstadtleben-wird
    it's adorable in game.

That is super adorable for the tots! Thanks!

I guess I should have clarified. The sim I'm looking for a man bun for is a teen. But even if I can't find a good one for him I like, I consider this thread a success from your link. I just wish I had that adorable man bun for Harrison when he was young! :) Thanks!
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    it's adorable in game.

Ew.

why don't you just put me back on mute.
  • Options
    megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    it's adorable in game.

Ew.

Seriously? Grow up.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    There was a man bun in CL wasn't there? If you don't have that though that is understandable and I'm sure there's some CC lying around. Best wishes.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    There was a man bun in CL wasn't there? If you don't have that though that is understandable and I'm sure there's some CC lying around. Best wishes.

Yes, I have city living and he is using that man bun now, but I was wanting one without the braid on the side. It's a good man bun, just looking for something different for Harrison.

Here he is with that man bun. It's cute, but just seems a little off from what I'm thinking for him.

01_20_17_11_45_55_AM.png
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    huh, I just realized there is a serious lack of man buns.

there's 2 of them in here, maybe you'd like one of them?
    http://holosprite.tumblr.com/post/139331411308/sweetheart-stuff-a-collaboration-between
  • Options
    huh, I just realized there is a serious lack of man buns.

there's 2 of them in here, maybe you'd like one of them?
    http://holosprite.tumblr.com/post/139331411308/sweetheart-stuff-a-collaboration-between

Thank you! The "instagram famous bun", from what I can see, looks exactly what Harrison would want! That looks like it has some great other CC as well. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited January 2017
    I have seen a version of the CL one without the braid floating around on tumblr but I don't have a current link for it unfortunately.

You could try searching through the male hair section on HERE most of the tumblr CC shows up on there eventually. If you can't find that one you might be able to find something else to suit your tastes.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Ah okay. Something more on top but doesn't look like the "old lady bun" in the game. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    TsundereSuppTsundereSupp Posts: 17 Member
    @ChelleJo I will say that the tee shirts from that pack didn't work for me and I had to delete them because they required a base mesh that the link for was nonexistent. If you do find the t mesh let me know! But I definitely use the instagram bun on my bun man (that's what I was coming here to point you too >_<) I think it looks so nice and maxis matchy!
  • Options
    3KNPen wrote: »
    I have seen a version of the CL one without the braid floating around on tumblr but I don't have a current link for it unfortunately.

You could try searching through the male hair section on HERE most of the tumblr CC shows up on there eventually. If you can't find that one you might be able to find something else to suit your tastes.

I'll look around for it! Thanks! :)
    Ah okay. Something more on top but doesn't look like the "old lady bun" in the game. :D

:D:D Yeah, something like that. :D:D
    @ChelleJo I will say that the tee shirts from that pack didn't work for me and I had to delete them because they required a base mesh that the link for was nonexistent. If you do find the t mesh let me know! But I definitely use the instagram bun on my bun man (that's what I was coming here to point you too >_<) I think it looks so nice and maxis matchy!

@TsundereSupp Thanks for the tip! I'll probably skip the shirts then, altogether! :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    it's adorable in game.

Ew.

Why are you so rude? If you find man buns oh so disgusting, why come in here in the first place? Just to say ew?
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I didn't criticise your opinion I was just stating mine.

She/he didn't asked for opinions but for suggestions for any good man buns. ;)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    edited January 2017
    Lol can't even live with the repercussions of your own posts.
  • Options
    Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
  • Options
    I've seen a lot of Rope's works. Nothing that really suits my current save but I really admire his stuff for guys.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Yeah I definitely recommend Rope if you're looking for Male CC or simple colorful stuff in general.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    Okay, I SWEAR there was once a man bun in the game, maybe it came with GTW???? And I remember it was under medium length hairstyles..... But I can not for the life of me find it anymore! And I can't be imaging it...
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    Something like this?
    wHJWv0G.png

ZkO0Sxq.png
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    surraaaaaa wrote: »
    Okay, I SWEAR there was once a man bun in the game, maybe it came with GTW???? And I remember it was under medium length hairstyles..... But I can not for the life of me find it anymore! And I can't be imaging it...

There is one in the game (pre-CL) but you can't tell what it is from the front view you have to turn them around in CAS to see it.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,611 Member
    HMmmmmmmMM. Love a good man bun! Both the top kind and the bottoms. ;D
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    surraaaaaa wrote: »

There is one in the game (pre-CL) but you can't tell what it is from the front view you have to turn them around in CAS to see it.

Yup, I know that, when I search for it I do turn them around but I still can't find it.... I always think I have it, but it turns out to be the ponytail, not the bun.