Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How often do you have twins or triplets?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited January 2017
    In all the sims games I've played I think I've only gotten twins a handful of times without cheating. The very first time I played the sims 4 and had my first couple try for a baby it ended up being twin girls. I was soo happy (also sad because a few days later they were already children). Then when one of the twins had her first baby it ended up being twin girls again. I now thought maybe my game had a glitch or something. So I made a random sim pregnant and she had one son. lol I have only had one more pair of twins (without cheating) since. They were a boy/girl set. I've never had triplets or more without cheating.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    helblichhelblich Posts: 12 New Member
    I've had one set of twins. I only got my sims pregnant like 4-5 time though, so I guess, I'm not the right one to ask
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited January 2017
    Rarely, because one baby is enough for me :sob: However, I recently had a set of twins by coincidence. I was so upset but didn't want to delete one baby
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    LivvieLoveLivvieLove Posts: 49 Member
    Ive never added fertility treatment, but have had multiple occurrences of twins and one occurrence of triplets!!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Wayyyyy too many twins and triplets in game. They need to tone it down. IF my sims have kids it's because I want them to have ONE kid....but the game is giving me twins each time.

I don't care for family play style to begin with, but this makes it worse.