Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where were you when you found out?!

Comments

• Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    gabrielle wrote: »
    I was in the car (I wasn't the one driving), and checked Facebook when I saw it on my feed! I freaked out!

LOL!

As I always say, don't forum and drive!
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I've had a ridiculously long day at work (8 am-8 pm) and just got home, went to the Game Pack section and saw a thread there that I thought was trolling. I still haven't quite realized that this is happening. When TS4 launched I didn't care too much that toddlers were missing, but I've started to miss them more and more over time. I'm so glad that they made a comeback!
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    In the school cafeteria XD If any of the people at my table noticed my excitement, then they probably chalked it up to me being weird.
  • Options
    LukeThePlumbobLukeThePlumbob Posts: 203 Member
    I was constantly refreshing twitter!
    website-banner-april-2015.jpg

• Options
    MrsTomato1018MrsTomato1018 Posts: 400 Member
    I was just about to sit down to lunch when I pulled up the patch notes at almost the exact same time they were posted! When I clicked, there were only 2 views of them! Best. Day. EVER!
    Check out my YouTube channel!
    You can find me on the gallery at MrsTomato1018!
    You can find me on Twitter @MrsTomato1018!
  • Options
    PotterheadSimPotterheadSim Posts: 320 Member
    I went to Deligracy's channel on youtube after a while to see what she has been uploading. And I saw that she posted a new video a few seconds ago with only 1 view where she reacts to toddlers hahaha. I immediately rushed to the forum and simsvip to see what is happening!!! still can't believe it :D
  • Options
    witch_hammerswitch_hammers Posts: 50 Member
    I hadn't played in a while and decided to check the forum on a whim, and there it was! I was caught pretty off guard.
  • Options
    PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    edited January 2017
    I checked my facebook notifications and saw official sims posted toddlers are here.
    sprinkler.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I was in my room, sitting in my chair at my PC and had a quick lurk and saw a thread like 'toddlers are coming!' and thought 'that is a funny name for a toddler thread?'

I am still here in my chair now, at my computer, writing this message and about to hit 'post comment'

Happy Simming! :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    staravia81staravia81 Posts: 369 Member
    Just found out - I haven't been playing in a while (need a new gaming chair - bad back). I'm at work and during my break I called home. DH told me the news :smile: .
    My builds!
    EA ID: staravia81
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I was playing and trying to have a baby for my sim and his girlfriend. But then my sister needed help with her essay, so I went to FB to discuss about it and saw the news.
  • Options
    steviewasheresteviewashere Posts: 47 Member
    Was just waking up when I saw the tweet and went back to bed thinking it was a dream, jumped right up when I realized I was awake lol
  • Options
    ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    I was making lunch for my real life actual toddler. Checked my phone and LOST IT.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • Options
    link4566link4566 Posts: 59 Member
    I was bored out of my mind organizing some old photo albums at my mom and dad's house. I casually checked Facebook and I swear I screamed by accident when I saw XD
  • Options
    Sims_4funnSims_4funn Posts: 103 Member
    Chatting on hangouts with my hubby and saw a notification on my phone from SIMSVIP!!!!! I said no way! This is a joke or someone else complaining or imagining!!!! SUPER SIKED!!!! This is like finding 500 dollars and no bills to pay!!! Love it! Great job of keepin it on the low too! I'm never surprised either... Im too 🐸🐸🐸🐸 nosy, lol... I was utterly surprised. Good one gurus! Good one!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Luckily I was at home, so I could let out all the joy, and rainbows inside me. Ha Ha! It's a wonder the neighbors didn't hear me squealing!
  • Options
    pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 525 Member
    edited January 2017
    Getting ready for work, opened up my email to check real quick and saw an update from SIMSVIP... I thought it was a joke. It's real. I'm still in shock and annoyed I have work tonight. About to leave soon for work and all I wanna do is keep playing with the new toddlers!
    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I was in the movie theater with my family before "passengers" started... When I saw the rumors and hype forming I knew It was going to really happen! I had to leave and came back home to spend the day amongst all this love! I've been waiting for this day for years!
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    On my sofa one second and on my computer chair the next.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    On my sofa one second and on my computer chair the next.

Talking to Emzy.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    JosabellJosabell Posts: 58 Member
    I was doing some work for my online class at home. I already check the sims website and twitter this to see if there was any more news about vampires. Took a break from work and decided to check again. Legit FREAKED out. I startled my cat sleeping on my bed behind me and she ran away hahaha :D
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Just got home from dance class, sat down at my computer desk with dinner, went on youtube and saw TheSimSupply's video in my subscription box. Had to read the title a couple of times lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klj3dhNok1w
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Just found out on FB while I'm sitting here at work blocking traffic.

I never was that impatient for toddlers personally, but I was pretty excited and surprised to see this pop up out of no where.
  • Options
    FabooshFaboosh Posts: 160 Member
    This sounds crazy but I had a weird dream they patched in toddlers so I just looked up the forum to see if there was a patch today! I am still shocked lol
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    I was in a shop ordering a pizza and I decided to quickly check the forums.. and OH MY LORD. THEYRE HERE!! Haha it was literally the hardest thing of my life to contain my excitement while I waited for my pizza.

As soon as I got my food and got into my car I literally screamed and shook my car with excitement!

I'm still reeling! What a way to start the year off!!! :heart:

At work.