Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What does everyone think this years ep will be?

I thought at first it'd be something to do with supernaturals but i've just seen the new GP. I'm hoping it's pets! I know, i know. But i feel my sims are lacking in my game without cute animals :(

What does everyone else think it is?

Comments

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Pets+seasons and toddlers
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I honestly think it'll be pets. Pets is usually released around that time from previous iterations.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Yeah, we're at about the right point in the game cycle for pets -- it's usually the 4th or 5th EP.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Oh I hope it's pets. I'm not a big supernaturals fan but I'm actually really exciting for bowling! I feel like bowling will be my GP kinda, I'm so happy we're getting more activities for sims! I assume children will be able to participate in bowling as well :smile:
    If we get pets this year too than I think I might just explode! :D
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Well, I would say pets... But I'm haivng a hard time seeing them added in such a limited engine that easily... :|

If they are following previous games, it's probably finally going to be some kind of a family pack... Hopefully...
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I think Pets or Seasons, more likely Pets just because it's always been earlier before. But I'd take something new too :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I think it will be Pets, but I hope we get Generations before 2018.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2017
    This is really hard to guess, because who would have thought they would build the last three the way they did. So, I really can't even try to guess, not even the traditional ones can be a good guess anymore.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I'll be keeping a close watch on this thread, whatever the general consensus ends up as after many many pages usually ends up being correct.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Personally I'm hoping that it's seasons, but I have no clue as to what it might actually be.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »
    Personally I'm hoping that it's seasons, but I have no clue as to what it might actually be.

Me too. I'd also be happy with pets though.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think it will be pets and seasons together because they had that joke about it
    what to you get when you put pets and season together a hotdog
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    Maybe weather and new vacation spots. I would love for my sims to actually take a vacation without having to go camping. And I would love a winter wonderland they can get snowed in and have a snowstorm. Maybe die from getting caught in it!!!
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Generations. No reason; just being hopeful.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I think it will be pets and seasons together because they had that joke about it
    what to you get when you put pets and season together a hotdog

I'm not sure if that will be the case, but if it is then 2017 will be the year that I get everything I want out of The Sims 4. Vampires, weather and pets? Well, color me satisfied.

But, either pets or seasons will make me happy as the next EP.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I would LOVE to see the next EP be a Generations themed pack complete with toddlers, but I've almost given up on ever seeing TS4 toddlers. So, if that can't happen, then I would like to see either a Seasons, Vacation, or Pets themed EP next (in that specific order).
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I'm guessing it will be Pets. Not my favorite expansion, but hey, animals are cute. I like seeing them around the world.
  • Options
    pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    It is about time in the series for pets, but I can't see them adding pets before toddlers. So my guess is Generations.
  • Options
    papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    edited January 2017
    It better be generations, seasons or pets. Anything else would be unacceptable at this point.

Unless they totally surprise us with a rural farm pack. That I would accept happily. :)
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Late night part 3. Now with kegs and lots of CAS items.
  • Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I hope it's pets, which I think it may be because of the "pets" title that was amongst all that voice actor strike stuff that was going on last year.
  • Options
    IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    All I ask for is seasons. My Sims need variation other than summer days everyday, all day. Plus the graphics ts4 has would make season changes look so beautiful. I always thought that since day 1.

I'm also hoping for a university and generation pack. Then they could introduce anything else.
  • Options
    NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    I'm hoping for Rural Living to counter City Living. Failing that, I'd like to see Pets or Seasons.
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    I'm betting on rural setting/farms, along with a few generations-style updates, including toddlers and pre-teens (which is probably far too ambitious of a prediction, but it all depends on how deep they go into the features). And some pets closely following (or prior to) in a GP, to go with the rural setting and build on the farm framework.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Triplis wrote: »
    I'm betting on rural setting/farms, along with a few generations-style updates, including toddlers and pre-teens (which is probably far too ambitious of a prediction, but it all depends on how deep they go into the features). And some pets closely following (or prior to) in a GP, to go with the rural setting and build on the farm framework.

Ooh, that's actually a good idea. Cause like...pets in general is kind of too narrow, or at least it'd be for Sims 4. Unless they went full out like they did in Sims 3, but based on the entries of Sims 4 so far, I REALLY don't see that.

I'd love a rural/farm kind of expansion. Maybe more focus/stuff for gardening. If it did include pets then it'd be nice if we could get some chickens or something, buuut I don't know.

My heart wants Generations/Seasons, but I know better than to expect that and just kind of...hoping for the best.