Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quarterly teaser is here! BOWLING and VAMPIRES!

Comments

• Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hmm... Bowling... Any chance we will get an actual bowling alley with that?

Loving the new headstones! Hope that means a cemetery is likely!!
  • Options
    papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    Here's hoping they add a bowling alley lot type.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Oddest combination ever. @SimguruGraham you guys would seriously need to do a vampire vs. sims if the bowling actually works.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    We will probably get an alley. But it will be an object.
    I don't think they would add a new venue tipe in SP.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm really curious about the bowling SP ! :smiley:
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Oh my god! This is the first time a teaser got me genuinely excited! The bowling SP looks great and we'll probably get a new venue to go with it (there would be no point otherwise...or will they try and tell us that people have bowling alleys at home?!).
  • Options
    So it seems like vampires will be able to turn into bats. And was it a plasma plant in the bottom?
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    There's nothing stopping them adding the bowling alley as a venue type in the stuff pack; it's not a big thing to do really is it? All they need to do is take one of the existing venue types, duplicate it and then tweak the name and required items.

Bowling is always my FAVOURITE thing in The Sims. I'm surprised it's been confined to a stuff pack but then stuff packs seem to be less about stuff and more about a single experience as we head through TS4.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    So excited!
  • Options
    Ok.. What is the couch scene in between the vamps gp and the bowling sp? What is that supposed to show? I just see a new painting and potentially some new clothes... But what does that have to do with either pack?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Bowling! Just what I wanted! :p
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    Ok.. What is the couch scene in between the vamps gp and the bowling sp? What is that supposed to show? I just see a new painting and potentially some new clothes... But what does that have to do with either pack?

That painting isn't new as far as I believe.

Still really disappointed we will clearly have to wait for another 3 months at least to see Toddlers (IF ever happening!)
  • Options

It's a before and after.
    They did it in the previous teaser as well.

• Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Did I just see a Sim turning into a bat also, Yes looks like it. I hope we get a venue lot type for bowling.
  • Options
    Oh and the gravestones...those are new. I hope they're not just decor items and are a hint towards functional (haunted!) graveyards.
  • Options

It's a before and after.
    They did it in the previous teaser as well.

Ahh yeah that makes sense, thanks :blush:
    rudy8292 wrote: »

That painting isn't new as far as I believe.

Still really disappointed we will clearly have to wait for another 3 months at least to see Toddlers (IF ever happening!)

My bad, never used it so thought it was new! Yeah, but I'm very hopeful this year.

Pumped for this teaser though!
  • Options
    PoppenPoppen Posts: 85 Member

I think it is illustrating 3 bored sims at home, and then they are at the bowling alley having a blast!
  • Options
    MrsTomato1018MrsTomato1018 Posts: 400 Member
    Is the hair on the girl in the bowling scene new? It's super cute!
    Check out my YouTube channel!
    You can find me on the gallery at MrsTomato1018!
    You can find me on Twitter @MrsTomato1018!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Bowling! Is the hair on the girl in the bowling scene new? (I'm a sucker* for new game hair.) Also is that a new plant in the vampire bit?

*not a vampire pun
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    edited January 2017
    So they finally released the teaser! I can't wait to see more of the vampires! :smiley:

EDIT: ARE THOSE TOMBSTONES?! Please let cemeteries be a new lot type!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I wonder what makes bowling worthy of having its own stuff pack...

Well it's a whole new activity and probably a new venue type too. Plus there are so many decor items and Cas items they could include that are bowling related. They may even include another gameplay object (SPs usually come with two gameplay objects) such as the pool table! I am really looking forward to building my own bowling alley/arcade for my teens to hang out and have dates! It's one of the things I miss most from previous iterations
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    From the teaser it looks like, a new tree, vampires turn into bats and graveyards may be coming. If so, I'm impressed.
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    Yessss bowling! Now I can build a movie theater/bowling alley/arcade/dining type venue!!!