Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Latoya and Brielle. (Chapter Sixteen: A Drunken Mistake 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    LiseyLisey Posts: 195 Member
    Oh no! Poor Simone! Hope everything is ok!
  • Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    edited March 2017
    Jobs and their own apartment?! They grow up so fast :'( Their place is really cute and nice looking! I'm sorry for being absent, love! <3
    They do! I'm going to post the new chapter in a bit, if nothing comes up. And no worries, hun! <3 Glad you're back :blush:

Lisey wrote: »
    Oh no! Poor Simone! Hope everything is ok!
    You'll see soon. ;)
  • Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    I'm just sorry for worrying you :'( Can't wait for the update!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Chapter Eight: Trysts

download_zpsqqkumdrw.jpg

03-06-17_9-08-03PM_zpsubgclnht.png

03-06-17_9-15-22PM_zpskji4vtfw.png

03-06-17_9-16-58PM_zpss5mzhzsf.png
    Today had started out like any other day. It was a Friday, school had ended, and they were all sitting outside the building as they waited for Harmony to finish a project. It was getting late, but they didn't mind. Time always passed quickly when they were together. "She's taking forever," quipped Damon, the others nodding in agreement. "One of us should go check on her," Simone nodded in agreement, before Zylen sighed and stood up. "
    I'll go check on her." The others nodded and continued on with their conversation. Clara glanced up at Zylen, her cheeks a rosy red. As soon as he was inside, Simone chuckled.

"Why don't you ask him out already?" She asked, Clara's face burning an even deeper red at the question.

"Because I don't like him like that!" It was a flat out lie, and they all knew that. After she realized her efforts were futile, she huffed and covered her face. "..because, what if he doesn't like me back? And it could ruin our friendship completely." At that, Damon pat his older sister on the back and smiled.

"Then it's his loss. Zylen is mature, he won't let it ruin you guys' friendship." He assured her, Simone smiling.

"He said it better than I could've. Don't worry, Clara. Why don't you start by asking him to prom?" With that, the two got to planning, Damon throwing in tips and ideas every once in a while.

"Are they playing pranks on us?" Clara asked after a moment, realizing it's been almost an hour. Zylen and Harmony were nowhere to be seen.

"Probably. I'll go check, be back in a few." Simone sighed and got up, heading inside. She checked the classroom Harmony was supposed to be in, but to her avail, it was empty. She quirked an eyebrow at that but continued on, passing by the bathrooms. Then, she heard a few laughs coming from in there. It must of been Harmony, since no one else was in the school besides a couple of teachers. Simone stepped into the room, unprepared for the sight before her.

03-06-17_10-03-20PM_zpsiu61mzlf.png

03-06-17_10-06-04PM_zpsmiqp77ye.png

03-06-17_10-07-32PM_zpsiw9iss1d.png
    "Zylen?!" She gasped, before raising her hands in defense, simply in shock. She didn't know what to say.. Clara would be devastated if she saw this.

03-06-17_10-14-28PM_zpsozhkdkor.png

03-06-17_10-15-52PM_zpsrttxvnax.png
    The couple pulled away from one another, their hearts racing. "Simone! What the hell are you going in here?" Zylen yelled, his sister immediately filled with rage.

"You guys were taking forever! I had to make sure everything was alright, idiot! Why are you hiding this from us? We're your friends!" She frowned, yelling back. Harmony quickly gathered her clothes and put them on, running out the room. She was never good with confrontation.

"..because, we both know how Clara feels. We didn't want to hurt her." The young man sighed before pulling his clothes back on, frowning. This would be a looong night..

Author's Note: It's a short chapter, but I hope it was enjoyable for you! I had a lot of fun with this chapter. Did you guys see this one coming? Thank you all for reading!

Post edited by thejennifer on
  • Options
    Aack! Children, behave yourselves! Poor Clara, though! I like Zylen x Clara more than Zylen x Harmony. I did not see this one coming!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Aack! Children, behave yourselves! Poor Clara, though! I like Zylen x Clara more than Zylen x Harmony. I did not see this one coming!

Hahah! I'm glad you didn't suspect it! I like both ships, but the only reason I like Zylen x Harmony more is simply because she doesn't seem like his type/vice versa at all. It's a very unlikely couple that I feel works more than it would with Clara- plus now we know that Zylen is simply not into her like that, which Clara deserves someone who likes her just as much as she likes them.
  • Options
    LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    Aw poor harmony shes so cute though! She'll be fine. But I love there reactions when you caught them with their clothes off. hehe
  • Options
    Hey I posted my legacy up on the forums if you want to check it out! Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Linzz wrote: »
    Aw poor harmony shes so cute though! She'll be fine. But I love there reactions when you caught them with their clothes off. hehe
    Hey I posted my legacy up on the forums if you want to check it out! Thanks! :)

She is! And yes, she will be. We'll see how Clara reacts in the next chapter! Thanks for reading :) I'm glad you enjoyed. And awesome, I'll check it out now!
  • Options

Hahah! I'm glad you didn't suspect it! I like both ships, but the only reason I like Zylen x Harmony more is simply because she doesn't seem like his type/vice versa at all. It's a very unlikely couple that I feel works more than it would with Clara- plus now we know that Zylen is simply not into her like that, which Clara deserves someone who likes her just as much as she likes them.

Then, it's for the best, I guess. Clara will find someone even better!
  • Options
    LiseyLisey Posts: 195 Member
    Awww, is it weird that I feel bad for Zylen in this? It's kind of sweet the lengths he's going to not to hurt his friend's feelings! But as others have said, she deserves to know. I loved the poses in this chapter, especially the way they both put their hands up after being caught! You've violated the girl code, you're under arrest!
  • Options
    Lisey wrote: »
    Awww, is it weird that I feel bad for Zylen in this? It's kind of sweet the lengths he's going to not to hurt his friend's feelings! But as others have said, she deserves to know. I loved the poses in this chapter, especially the way they both put their hands up after being caught! You've violated the girl code, you're under arrest!

Your comment put a big smile on my face, hahaha! She did, but Simone is more upset at Zylen than Harmony. They're siblings, so she's upset that he felt the need to hide this from her as well. And, it's not weird! I get what you mean. He cares for Clara and didn't wanna make things awkward by rejecting her.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Chapter Nine: Moving Forward

download_zpstvyyjms8.jpg

03-12-17_9-01-58PM_zps0jkhbras.png

03-12-17_9-02-44PM_zpsmkvyybtx.png

03-12-17_9-12-11PM_zpssrxdecqs.png

03-12-17_9-11-01PM_zpsilfhsdkj.png
    Clara had not taken well to the news of Zylen and Harmony. She was more hurt that her own sister had hidden this from her, rather than being lead on by her (now former) crush. It's been almost a week, and she was still sulking. Most of her free time was spent out on the balcony, alone. Damon and Simone had been goofing around and teasing one another, until noticing Clara. It pained Damon to see Clara so upset, knowing that she was usually such a cheerful and fun person to be around. "We should go check on her," Simone suggested, Damon nodding in agreement. They stood in front of the door, unsure of what to say. "What do I say?" asked Simone, trying to keep her voice down.

"I dunno.. try talking to her like you usually do." He stated before Clara sighed, lifting her head up slightly.

"I can hear you guys, you know." The freckled girl replied, causing the other two starting to feel a little more hopeful about this. It had been the first thing she said to them ever since Zylen had admit the news to the others and explained Harmony and his' actions. Zylen and Harmony hadn't been around much, since that happened.

03-12-17_9-21-56PM_zps98a2do2l.png

03-12-17_9-26-49PM_zpsitizg2ih.png
    "You talk to her." Damon said before he opened the door for Simone, watching from inside. Simone took a deep breath at that before nodding, stepping beside Clara, who got up after a moment and neared the edge of the balcony.

"You guys don't have to be so worried, ya know." Clara murmured, to which Simone rose a brow and chuckled.

"You've ignored us for nearly a week. You're the most talkative person I know.. we have a right to be worried, Clara. We care about you." Simone explained, sighing. "I know it hurts. Plum, it'd kill me if Damon did the same..." She whispered, pausing to take a breath before continuing. "..and I get you need time to think, but just know I'm here and so is Damon.. alright?"

At that, Clara turned to face Simone before smiling faintly and pulling her into a tight hug. "Thank you." She said, letting out a deep sigh. Simone knew that just these reassuring words were the first step to getting Clara back into her usual self.

"...and besides.. you can do so much better than Zylen." At that, they both burst out laughing.

03-12-17_9-38-48PM_zps7tsiiu9c.png

03-12-17_9-40-14PM_zpsqy9ou5qh.png

03-12-17_9-44-16PM_zps0q4ir8ln.png

03-12-17_9-45-30PM_zpsjkf4qxgn.png
    Almost everyone had headed to bed that night, besides Simone. She was a night owl, after all. Damon was heading to bed as well, before he opted out on that and decided to join her. "It's a school night, you know. We should both head to sleep," he said, before nudging her. "And hey, thanks for helping with Clara. She's already gettin' back to her usual self."

"You don't need to thank me," she smiled before shrugging and relaxing on the couch. "..and I can't sleep, but maybe taking a bath will help. You can head on to sleep, I'll be there soon." Simone smiled at him and stood up, heading to the bathroom. Though, she was stopped in her tracks as Damon called after her.

03-12-17_9-49-52PM_zpsvdgzs85p.png

03-12-17_9-51-59PM_zps6hrmvahv.png
    "Simone- wait. I need to ask you something." He stated, scratching the back of his head nervously. "Are you going to anyone-I mean, are you going to prom with anyone?" Damon asked, stumbling over his words. His embarrassing actions caused a blush to rise upon his cheeks, making him only cuter to Simone. She covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing, as well as to show she was a bit shocked.

"I didn't think that was your kind of 'scene.' But.." she began, lowering her face to hide her own embarrassment now. Damon smiled at that, heart racing. "I'm not going with anyone. Why?" inquired Simone.

"I hope you're not disappointed with my lack luster promposal.. but will you go to prom with me?" The ginger asked, causing Simone's heart to soar.

"I wouldn't want to go with anyone else."

Author's Note: Another short chapter, but I hope you all enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun with all the Simone x Damon in this. They're so cute. Thank you for reading!

• Options
    Simone and Damon make a cute couple! I'm excited to see prom! Nice chapter, love!
  • Options
    Simone and Damon make a cute couple! I'm excited to see prom! Nice chapter, love!

I love them together! And yeah, I'm hoping I can make the prom look nice ^^ Thanks hun!
  • Options
    Nice chapter! I'm also excited for the prom! I miss that interaction in TS3 even if you technically didn't see the dance going on. Anyways I'm liking Simone and Damon together, they look cute together and go well with each other. :)
  • Options
    Nice chapter! I'm also excited for the prom! I miss that interaction in TS3 even if you technically didn't see the dance going on. Anyways I'm liking Simone and Damon together, they look cute together and go well with each other. :)

Thank you! I'm excited for it too, prom will be a cute experience for all of them. And I do too! Though, Simone is the more outgoing and tough one in this relationship. :)
  • Options
    ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    edited March 2017
    So generation one I was surprised Latoya and Brielle could set aside their differences, I don't think I would ever forgive my best friend if they did something like that. Ezra made adorable babies, though. Zylen and Simone have some good genes. Also, your pictures are gorgeous.

I feel bad for Clara. Hopefully she can move past this, it seems like she is which is good. Damon and Simone are cute - and he's a red head like Zylen. I love red heads. :]
    Post edited by Arrowleaf on
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • Options
    Arrowleaf wrote: »
    So generation one I was surprised Lotoya and Brielle could set aside their differences, I don't think I would ever forgive my best friend if they did something like that. Ezra made adorable babies, though. Zylen and Simone have some good genes. Also, your pictures are gorgeous.

I feel bad for Clara. Hopefully she can move past this, it seems like she is which is good. Damon and Simone are cute - and he's a read head like Zylen. I love red heads. :]

I don't think I could either, but I couldn't bear to split them apart. I love them both equally! And yes, Ezra did :D The first gen was quite the bunch, hahaha.

As for Clara, she'll be fine as time goes on. Simone has her ways and knows how to cheer her up! You'll see in the next chapter. I love Damon and Simone, they're quite a unique couple in my eyes. Damon is a nerd and Simone is a more "popular" kind of gal. Maybe since she's always looked after Zylen, being his big sister, she found similar qualities in Damon that she likes. That's probably the best way to put it! Thank you for reading! <3
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Chapter Ten: Preparing For Prom

download_zpsuemljqv4.jpg

03-18-17_8-57-00PM_zpsbowqayfc.png

03-18-17_8-57-40PM_zpsczbngzmb.png

03-18-17_8-53-13PM_zps9uk0j5f2.png
    "Morning," Simone said as she entered the kitchen, seeing that Clara was already awake. There was nothing but silence on Clara's end, which caused Simone to think of an idea. "How about we go shopping for our prom dresses today?"

"...I dunno. For what? I don't have a date. You should just go with Harmony," Responded the freckled girl, clearly a bit grumpy. Thank Maker it was nothing that Simone couldn't handle. She simply chuckled and shook her head.

"Because you'll regret never going, and you have all of us as a 'date!' C'mon, Clar!" She pleaded, to which Clara couldn't help but crack a smile. After a few moments, she nodded.

"Alright, fine. Only for you." Clara said. Simone lit up at that, and immediately began to get ready for their busy day.

03-18-17_9-02-35PM_zpsmzb6zzce.png

03-18-17_9-02-08PM_zpsp7urn85f.png

03-18-17_9-12-33PM_zps4hsn1bx5.png
    The girls spent over an hour picking out dresses, Simone having the most in her hand. After all, she wasn't too sure what her style was. Was it elegant and chic, more on the sexy side, or perhaps laid-back? None of them could really describe it. If Simone liked something, she bought it, and that was that. "I think Simone should try on hers first. This'll be a while.." Harmony murmured, to which Clara let out a small giggle. Usually, Simone would've bickered with her for that, but seeing Clara happy was all that mattered- so she let it slide this once.

"Alright, I'll go first. Sit over there," Chirped Simone, before heading to the changing room.

03-18-17_9-21-48PM_zps5h1mxcrg.png
    As soon as Harmony and Clara saw the first dress, they immediately voiced their opinions. "No," The two spoke in unison, chuckling after at their agreement. Clara looked at it, knowing Simone would want a reason. "It's cute, but too girly for you. You'll find something better."

"I see what you mean," She chuckled, glancing to the side. "I'll put the next one on." With that, Simone smiled and made her way back to the changing room.

03-18-17_9-30-16PM_zpsgnsympys.png

03-19-17_2-04-16PM_zpsq9vk3m1c.png

03-19-17_2-04-36PM_zpsekbmrrik.png
    Dress after dress, the girls continued to give their critique. Some were set aside as options, and others immediately put back as "no's." Though, Simone had saved her favorite dress for last.

03-19-17_2-22-55PM_zpsbg54lhgv.png

03-19-17_2-24-43PM_zpszoejwgkj.png

03-19-17_2-25-46PM_zpswimvcszu.png

03-19-17_2-26-20PM_zpswqznoedu.png
    "Oh my plumbob, Simone! Yes, this is the one!" Clara exclaimed, catching the attention of almost everyone else in the store. Simone chuckled and nodded in agreement, giving a few quirky poses. The girls chuckled, and immediately knew that Damon would be puddy in her hands when he saw Simone on prom night.

"I should've just tried this one on in the beginning. We would've finished a lot sooner," She laughed, Harmony rolling her eyes and chuckling to show her agreement with the statement. After a moment, the girls then agreed that Clara should go next, since she had chosen out only a couple of dresses.

03-19-17_2-38-10PM_zpsdo2gfzy4.png

03-19-17_2-38-27PM_zpswmwhze2p.png
    "I didn't try on the other one since I knew I liked this one more.. do you guys like it?" Clara questioned in a bashful manner, to which Simone grinned and nodded, Harmony as well.

"It suits you, but it's also something I wouldn't have expected you to pick. I love it," Harmony smiled. Such kind words from her were rare, so Clara took them to heart.

"...Then I'm getting this one. Now, it's your turn," Clara ushered Harmony to go and change, to which the girl quickly headed off. Normally, she wouldn't have been excited for prom.. but with Zylen in the picture now, she knew this would definitely be a night that she'd always remember.

03-19-17_2-45-29PM_zpsbdmwcedp.png
    It didn't take long for Harmony to return, standing before her friends just as they had done moments ago.

"No way in plum are you wearing that to prom," Quipped Simone, to which Harmony rose a brow. Simone looked it over, chuckling at Harmony's reaction. "You have some nicer dresses. This one is..so plain. You need a dress that screams you. This isn't it," After nodding in agreement, Harmony headed off and quickly changed into her next dress. After looking in the mirror, Harmony just knew that this dress was the one. Although, she wanted her friends' opinions.

03-19-17_2-50-47PM_zps9p2o4i6n.png

03-19-17_2-51-28PM_zpsybtygtnp.png
    "Whaddya think?" Harmony was glowing as she did a few poses for the two. Simone and Clara chuckled, nodding.

"I think you've found your dress." Clara said, Simone grinning excitedly.

"..I think Zylen will love it." Simone addd, the three of them hugging moments after. Once their dresses were paid for, the three of them headed home, leaving their dresses there before meeting Damon and Zylen at the cafe.

03-19-17_8-07-32PM_zpsov8ahehz.png

03-19-17_8-08-39PM_zpsflzjssbj.png
    In this moment, everything felt right. Zylen and Harmony found true love, Clara was happy again, and Damon asked her to prom, for plum's sake! Things were looking up for the all of them, and Simone wouldn't let anything get in their way now.

Author's Note: Thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next up is prom! I'm quite excited, and hoping it all plays out as I'm imagining it. :D If you have any sims that'd you'd like to make a cameo during prom, feel free to let me know!

BLOOPERS
    03-19-17_11-49-24AM_zps9x1ii5op.png
    I put this dress on her for fun. Clara seems to be looking at Harmony, as if to say, "Is she for real right now?"

03-18-17_8-48-20PM_zpsgpo7jymu.png

03-18-17_8-53-40PM_zpsocfzuglp.png
    Clara really had to pee that morning. I guess it made her so tense that this happened.

03-19-17_2-17-19PM_zpsdvpz5wso.png
    Latoya showed up. What's even weirder is that this is the "old" Latoya! Perhaps Past-Latoya time traveled?

03-19-17_11-35-35AM_zpspnd3cqes.png

03-18-17_9-29-38PM_zpslkxvl8f0.png

03-18-17_9-29-16PM_zpsxjxs1lsj.png
    Simone was feeling quite confident in this dress..

03-18-17_9-22-34PM_zpsdhxbq2ny.png
    And this one, but Harmony didn't care. She was probably texting Zylen.

03-19-17_3-00-27PM_zpsa4foucuu.png
    Zylen went in for a kiss, but was rejected. (Due to his unflirty trait.) C'mon Harmony, look at that face!

03-19-17_3-05-40PM_zps4obnmder.png

03-19-17_3-06-43PM_zpswod34x2v.png

03-19-17_3-05-34PM_zpsuiuoeykf.png
    Zylen finally got that kiss. To which Clara started clapping like a mad man, and Damon frowned.
    "I wish I could kiss Simone like that."
    Daw. You will someday, bud. ;)

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I can't wait to read more! Dang! I got so caught up reading that I did not realize it is almost 1 a.m. here. I have to work in the morning. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I can't wait to read more! Dang! I got so caught up reading that I did not realize it is almost 1 a.m. here. I have to work in the morning. lol

Aww, I hope you won't be too tired! I'm currently trying to drag myself out of bed as well. :lol: Thank you though, that means a lot to me! I'm glad you enjoyed it. <3
  • Options
    I'm so glad there all getting along. They are so cute in their dresses, I can't wait till prom! :)
  • Options
    ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    Slay queens. Sllllaaayyyy. :]

They all look so good in their dresses. Clara's really does suit her, and I'm jealous of Harmony's!

Clara is a dang saint. I feel so petty compared to your characters, because if my (imaginary) sister started dating a man she knew I liked, I would not handle that well. I would not be prom dress shopping with her, at least. :P
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I'm so glad there all getting along. They are so cute in their dresses, I can't wait till prom! :)

I'm excited for it too! It'll be really cute. :) thank you for commenting!

Arrowleaf wrote: »
    Slay queens. Sllllaaayyyy. :]

They all look so good in their dresses. Clara's really does suit her, and I'm jealous of Harmony's!

Clara is a dang saint. I feel so petty compared to your characters, because if my (imaginary) sister started dating a man she knew I liked, I would not handle that well. I would not be prom dress shopping with her, at least. :P

Hahaha, that's what I thought when I was playing. I loved their dresses! It was so fun trying them on the girls and seeing which ones suited them.

Also, same. I can be quite petty sometimes.. It's probably because she's from the country and a bit more forgiving. Plus- they're sisters and since Harmony is adopted, she knows how much Harmony has been through. And she understands why- Zylen is a cutie and a sweet guy! :D thank you for commenting hun! <3