Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack Predictions For 2017......."Just Stuff It" Forum

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I hope they release soon a Bathroom Stuff pack. Or at least some pack where new toilets, sinks, showers, bathtubs, and bathroom clutter could be included.

Great idea.
  • Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    Ikea SP
    Bathroom SP
    Laundry SP
    Teen / Elder SP
    Wedding SP
    Accessories (for every age, earrings, beards, hair bows etc.) SP
  • Options
    I hope @SimGuruGraham is reading this thread.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I would like to see a steampunk stuffpack. Also I wish they could make a bathroom stuffpack where washing machine and tumble dryer would be included.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I hope @SimGuruGraham is reading this thread.

I hope so too cause I love the ideas that are coming from our beautiful Simmers!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'd be all in for a laundry pack if it had stuff for a public laundry. I probably would never put a washer and dryer in my sims house, I found them to be annoying, but a coin laundry where sims could hang out could be fun.
  • Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    I would really love a wedding Sp and a teen Sp! :)
  • Options
    domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    A steampunk pack would be ideal. I actually have a neighborhood of steampunk inspired Victorian homes in my game.

I could see a bathroom and/or bedroom stuff pack coming. Maybe a vibrating bed? Bunk beds (desperately needed!)? Murphy beds?
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    iriefthi wrote: »
    I would really love a wedding Sp and a teen Sp! :)

In my point of view if they can take there time for a whole kids stuff pack they can do it for teens which is desperately needed anyway. Let's backlash for that teen stuff pack. "In morning news the Sims community demands teens get a bad rep in the game so they can be like teens instead of adults part one and so far have protested with picket signs and bean burritos to get EA's attention. Will this farting crowd win over their demands only time can tell!"
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited December 2016
    Nice thread. (:

I'm not really sure how many stuff packs we'll get in 2017. I'm curious if they'll keep the flow of them like they did this year, or if they'll tone it down; however, I would love to see a couple of stuff pack themes and so I hope at least two of these make it. But after, I have no idea what else they could do for a stuff pack.

- A teen stuff pack would be great.
    - Wedding Stuff Pack
    - A Stuff pack for Elders
    - Maybe a stuff pack for February (Valentine's)
    - Tropical Stuff Pack (Some vacation stuff)
    - A hobbies pack (but I'd prefer this to be like a game pack or more of an expansion pack).
    - Eep, how could I forget! (Other's have mentioned) but definitely a Bathroom Stuff/Living Room Stuff/Bedroom Stuff packs would be great as well!
  • Options
    I imagine we will get one SP per quarter, so four total in 2017. I, personally, would love more.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I want a Children Outdoor SP with a swing and a sandbox.
  • Options
    I want a Children Outdoor SP with a swing and a sandbox.

I would like a pack that includes all the outdoor play items we've had in the past.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I'd be all in for a laundry pack if it had stuff for a public laundry. I probably would never put a washer and dryer in my sims house, I found them to be annoying, but a coin laundry where sims could hang out could be fun.

As long as we get a laundromat.
  • Options
    Clk1143Clk1143 Posts: 1,014 Member
    I'm also liking the ideal of a ikea stuff pack. I think something with technology would also be fun, or a romantic one. Something for elders would be nice as well.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Mansion and garden SP...
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I'd love a futuristic SP where we get some nice technologies and generally furniture/clothing in the style of Sims 3 Into the Future. And futuristic wallpapers too.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    70s, 80s and 90s, baby! :lol:
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited December 2016
    @Terra, yes, there must be! It could include:

Disco, heavy metal and grunge radio stations.
    Mullets and "big 80s hair".
    Tie-dye tops, ripped jeans, bullet belts, leather waistcoats and jellybean shoes and bags.
    Atari style consoles and 80s computers, like the C64 and Sinclair Spectrum.
    New buildings: Disco hall, youth club, roller rink and retro arcades.
    Old style toys for the kids, like Transformers, Care Bears, Action man, etc.
    "STV" television station...like MTV and it shows music videos of 70s - 90s style bands.
    Musical instruments: Flying V guitars and synthesizers.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited December 2016
    Wedding Day Sp
    Teen Spirit Sp
    Holiday Sp
    Picnic in the park Sp
    Beach Day Sp
    Sports Day Sp
    Laundry Day Sp

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @Terra, yes, there must be! It could include:

Disco, heavy metal and grunge radio stations.
    Mullets and "big 80s hair".
    Tie-dye tops, ripped jeans, bullet belts, leather waistcoats and jellybean shoes and bags.
    Atari style consoles and 80s computers, like the C64 and Sinclair Spectrum.
    New buildings: Disco hall, youth club, roller rink and retro arcades.
    Old style toys for the kids, like Transformers, Care Bears, Action man, etc.
    "STV" television station...like MTV and it shows music videos of 70s - 90s style bands.
    Musical instruments: Flying V guitars and synthesizers.

Sold
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    88Sorano8888Sorano88 Posts: 36 Member
    1) Wedding Stuff ( real big wedding cakes, some more dress options, slow dancing)
    2) Teen Stuff (clothes, teen partys, prom?)
    3) Family/Home stuff (Laundry)
    4) Normal "boring" Living room stuff (there is like two Sofas that look like something that would be in a real living room)

I personaly would prefer to have object only stuff packst as well as clothes only stuff packs.

5) Ikea Stuff (just objects)
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd love to see a retail pack like Sims 2 H&M to flesh out retail stores since GTW was extremely basic and has you shopping for cloths on a mannequin so basic and unrealistic. Instead I'd love clothing racks and changing rooms to flesh out the stores and a ticket machine to open up even more possibilities.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    Outdoor activities for children and older sims
    Indoor activities for children and older sims
    Or yeah a hobbies GP
    Smaller stuff: Items that take up less space
    Stuff back that adds just more windows, wallpapers, floors, and other building items.

In general I want to see more function over "we thought it was a fun theme". This game needs more functional everyday stuff.