Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Desperation Day Mafia - Day Three!

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    LCK really played it well <3:joy:

thanks >:3

the only reason they found out it was me was because...
    I feel as though one of you knew it was me but did not want to make yourself look suspicious and you just MADE UP A REASON to vote for me :D
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    cause you see...
    LyniaSC wrote: »
    Before I make my final decision (though I know I have to do it really soon) I have to say that I too am a bit suspicious of Lucky.

Lucky on the other hand posts a lot. More than everyone else actually. And while this truly could be because she's town, I'm almost willing to bet that it's because she's trying to throw us off and have us all believe she's town.
    this is not true
    I am just active a lot and........
    LYNIA KNEW :0
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    *buys LuckyKittenCat's lynched scum body as a memento*

wait wat xD
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I think this may be the first ever Mafia game where I won as town and was still alive by the end of the game. :D

Same! XD
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I know I've won alive as indie....I know I won dead as mafia hmmm I think I also won dead as a townie before this one...

I'll stop bragging now :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I know I've won alive as indie....I know I won dead as mafia hmmm I think I also won dead as a townie before this one...

I'll stop bragging now :D

I was mafia twice in a row *-* woah...
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    This was my third time doing a mafia game, and my first time winning alive. It's also the only time I've been town. My first time I was indie, but that game ended early so there was no winner. Second time I was mafia but died the first day (even though mafia still won).
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    iriefthi wrote: »
    lejoninna wrote: »
    Wow, LKC? Didn't see that coming. :D

She is good.. she even voted for her partner!
    Second time i didn't even suspect her!

lol thanks
    that was a nice game ^_^

but you got it on a guess... = )

We also got UniSims on a guess. Lol
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

wait wat xD

Gotta take what you can for souvenirs. c:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    iriefthi wrote: »
    lejoninna wrote: »
    Wow, LKC? Didn't see that coming. :D

She is good.. she even voted for her partner!
    Second time i didn't even suspect her!

lol thanks
    that was a nice game ^_^

but you got it on a guess... = )

We also got UniSims on a guess. Lol

I TIHNK that if you are mafia you have to try and blame it on someone else and not JUST act all innocent
    or else people will start randomly guessing if no one is acting suspicious
    and if that happens you might be outta luck!
  • Options

wait wat xD

I bet next time you will be mafia
    I am calling it now :expressionless:
  • Options

wait wat xD

I bet next time you will be mafia
    I am calling it now :expressionless:

Who knows? I've been Mafia the last two times I played on another website. :D

• Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    GG all!
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    This was my third time doing a mafia game, and my first time winning alive. It's also the only time I've been town. My first time I was indie, but that game ended early so there was no winner. Second time I was mafia but died the first day (even though mafia still won).

Yeah i am responaible for that! I just voted for you in the HP mafia and it was a wild wild guess! Then everyone followed and you were lynched :p
  • Options
    I think 90% of Mafia is just wild guessing when you're a townie. Haha

• Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member

I feel as though one of you knew it was me but did not want to make yourself look suspicious and you just MADE UP A REASON to vote for me :D

Somehow I missed this, but I get the feeling this is about me, since I'm the only one who gave a legit reason as to why I was voting for you. So now allow me to explain!

See, when I play and nobody truly seems suspicious, I try to look at who is acting different than everyone else. This may or may not be Mafia related, but it doesn't really matter to me because if no one looks suspicious then it's kind of a random vote anyways. Submarine wasn't posting much, but I could sympathize with that because my schedule is sometimes hectic and I don't always have time to post a lot. So that basically left me with you, who posted much more than everyone else. And I completely understand why you do, and I did believe your reasoning, but I figured that you were still an odd one out, so that's who I was going to vote for regardless.

It just so happened that while my reasoning was off, the person was still right which I'm glad for :)
  • Options

Somehow I missed this, but I get the feeling this is about me, since I'm the only one who gave a legit reason as to why I was voting for you. So now allow me to explain!

See, when I play and nobody truly seems suspicious, I try to look at who is acting different than everyone else. This may or may not be Mafia related, but it doesn't really matter to me because if no one looks suspicious then it's kind of a random vote anyways. Submarine wasn't posting much, but I could sympathize with that because my schedule is sometimes hectic and I don't always have time to post a lot. So that basically left me with you, who posted much more than everyone else. And I completely understand why you do, and I did believe your reasoning, but I figured that you were still an odd one out, so that's who I was going to vote for regardless.

It just so happened that while my reasoning was off, the person was still right which I'm glad for :)

ok.