Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TONS of new club activities!!! Yay!

I just wanted to share a link to a mod that adds A TON of new activities for our Get Together clubs!!! I am so excited because I have been wanting all of these FOREVER. Enjoy and be sure to thank Rex a ton! :smile:

https://konansock.tumblr.com/

Comments

• Options
    FemaleTroubleFemaleTrouble Posts: 38 Member
    This is awesome! Hahaha and it says one of the club activities is "Die"? I will have to test this out later tonight but it sounds great. I really hope it works okay.
    tumblr_novzxnecn01tdnvrao1_500.gif
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I am going to try out a death club sometime but that sounds kinda dangerous!! LOL I am seriously like fanboying right now as I am making clubs!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!! The club feature of Get Together will always be one of the best things to come from Sims 4 and with mods like this it will GET BETTER AND BETTER! Yay!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Oh wow. This is pretty epic! Reports back on how these work out in-game would be awesome!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    I have made a club where "Try for Baby" is an option and it seems to be working good but the "flirty vibe" is a must! I don't have time just yet to try all these out but I AM EXCITED to make more to suit all my sim's personalities!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Weho that's nice :)
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Il ldownload it
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    That's pretty cool but her other mods have my jaw hitting the floor. A real prom for teens and sleepovers for kids? Yes please!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Kinda upset this was a mod. :disappointed:
    be56c71cda4074a90aeb24444f281e5fa1add191eb5927a74d9607064748c148.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited November 2016
    I'm curious about how these work for unplayed clubs, because not all options we currently have in game work that well: the voidcritter station or playing cards for example. Will sims autonomously wish from the well or take photos ...or die?

Also high five @alan650111 for the great av choice ;)
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Oh my gosh, this looks great! I was really disappointed with how few new club activities were added in City Living, so I'm loving how long the City Living list is here. :D
  • Options
    So far the mod seems to be working fine for me, although I did notice a strange bug when at the festival (when she put on the festival shirt, her legs disappeared - anyone ever played the original Rayman on N64? Yeah, it kind of looked like that :D). Other than that, no issues though. And the club activities seem to work properly :) I'll report back if I notice anything else.
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

What is wrong with trying mods? I could not enjoy ANY Sims game without mods since Sims 2. They are part of what makes the experience fun. They are not harmful and will open a whole world of possibilities and customization if you try them out! :)
  • Options
    I'm curious about how these work for unplayed clubs, because not all options we currently have in game work that well: the voidcritter station or playing cards for example. Will sims autonomously wish from the well or take photos ...or die?

Also high five @alan650111 for the great av choice ;)

Isn't my cowplant pretty???! lol. Yeah I need to get back in my game to try these all out. I really want a way to mass delete clubs easily. Does anyone know if there is a way?? I have accumulated so many clubs in my game and tons of them are similar. The only way to get rid of one is to play each leader and that would be annoying.
  • Options
    alan650111 wrote: »

What is wrong with trying mods? I could not enjoy ANY Sims game without mods since Sims 2. They are part of what makes the experience fun. They are not harmful and will open a whole world of possibilities and customization if you try them out! :)

True although I also think it's a pretty strange oversight of theirs not to include the bubble blower & karaoke in the club activities? That's just odd :D
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    That's pretty cool but her other mods have my jaw hitting the floor. A real prom for teens and sleepovers for kids? Yes please!

I haven't started using mods yet with 4 but agreed some of those mods are awesome and bookmarked for later use :) Thanks @alan650111 for pointing me in the direction of some great mods :)
  • Options
    I am back from experimenting with the club mod and I don't know if it is just my game but it doesn't seem to work well. My club members seem to just to stand around more. I gave Bubble Blower activity and they don't autonomously use it. It just seems real buggy. Perhaps another one of my mods is conflicting? Is anyone having luck with the new club activities?
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited November 2016

yeah cool, makes GT A little better, because I found the expansion to lack NEW groups and items for them. I mean I love they included base game stuff for them, but it was a expansion pack :o much like they centred a lot of the park stuff in CL with the base game again :o

now in the sims 3 seasons we got a whole load of NEW Content for the parks seasons events, really makes city living park look like a weaker idea to me :/

Agree brilliant mods B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    & i thought the official update brought that
    but nope, it was a mod, what else :confused:

@alan650111
    you could just take out all of your other mods to test if this one is functioning as you hope for

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    Good timing; I was kind of ticked that when I put video games as a club activity last night, all they did was play with their phones while ignoring the new video console. Hopefully adding in that one from his choices will make them concentrate on group playing on the big tv instead (nice drop the ball on that one again, Maxis).
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member

I agree, although I actually loved Sims 2 without mods. It wasn't til the Sims 3 came out that games started becoming unplayable for me without them. And that goes for pretty much any game that I play, including Skyrim and Crusader Kings 2.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited November 2016

I think he means that there shouldn't be a need for the mod because these should already be in the game.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options

I think he means it that there shouldn't be a need for the mod because these should already be in the game.

Ohhh gotcha. I agree. I was hoping there would be a ton more club activities than Get Together had.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Cuz with every patch some mod is probably going to get outdated and cause problems when you open your game, and it's just too troublesome for me, so I don't bother.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Cuz with every patch some mod is probably going to get outdated and cause problems when you open your game, and it's just too troublesome for me, so I don't bother.

Ohh I rarely have too many issues with that depending on how major the mod/update is. I just don't want you to miss out on the all the fun mods can add to your game! :)
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Wow, this is awesome! Thank you for sharing, OP!!!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg