Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where the plum is Miko's beret?

kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
Miko Ojo is a premade sim in City Living, she is wearing a purple beret as part of her default everyday outfit but I cannot find this beret in CAS anywhere!

1VmMu5U.png

Comments

• Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    It's a career reward in the critic or social media career. I believe critic (guessing art?).

I'm afraid I can't get any more exact than that. Happened to hear a Let's Player briefly mention that they were told that when they got invited to EA's little event showing the pack off.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    @DeservedCriticism thanks! Thought I was going insane!
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited November 2016
    Wow, that's incredibly stupid to make something like that an unlockable. That means we'll never be able to use it for almost all of our games. I hate unlockables and really, really hope EA doesn't plan to do unlockables again for Sims 5. :'(
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Thanks for explaining that. I looked all over for it. I guess I know what career my next Sim is going into.
  • Options
    dancingindiordancingindior Posts: 159 Member
    Miko is my absolute favourite townie <3 Her and Mayra kelly (?) I never usually like townies!

Completely off topic.. but that beret.. <3
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Even though it's very purple, I believe the proper term is "Raspberry Beret."
    And I'm sure some clever modder will unlock it for everyone soon.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    jsind23jsind23 Posts: 6 New Member
    Thank you. It was driving me crazy!
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    jsind23 wrote: »
    Thank you. It was driving me crazy!

You didn't specify whether or not you use mods. Just in case you do:

http://www.akisima.de/blog/?p=9494
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    Emzzyc100Emzzyc100 Posts: 1 New Member
    You can use the biret!!! If you go into cas and open the cheats bar (Ctrl+C) and type “bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement” they check the hats section it will be there...! :smile:
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Emzzyc100 wrote: »
    You can use the biret!!! If you go into cas and open the cheats bar (Ctrl+C) and type “bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement” they check the hats section it will be there...! :smile:

bb in front of the cheat means it's for build mode.
    I haven't unfortunately seen any cheats that unlocks locked clothing in CAS.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2017, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top