Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 - Still Playing - Anyone Else Still playing in 2016?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    JovialJoyJovialJoy Posts: 251 Member
    Still playing, and just started getting involved in the forums after several years.
    My Top Five | My Wishlist

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    UziUzi Posts: 61 Member
    edited October 2016
    I see your question has already been answered, but yes :) as you can see there's still many active players and it's so awesome! I recently got into this website and it makes the experience much better, I get to share my game with all of you without playing online it's really cool.
    I don't think i'll ever stop playing this game.
    Post edited by Uzi on
    Sucker4Pain
  • Options
    baturhulyabaturhulya Posts: 198 Member
    Yes, still playing and enjoying sims3 very much,and dreaming of a 64 bit version of it.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I play Sims 3 and love it.
  • Options
    canitbemancanitbeman Posts: 396 Member
    Yeah, I'm still playing The Sims 3. I've played The Sims 4 a tiny bit, but it was so boring. It didn't add any new and exciting features. The Sims 3 is still way more fun then The Sims 4.
    in7xjb5WX7PIyv2bAPK9om-UpQ6lu50OmTOOMedFkabQlJ6WAblttI-YkjpbwbaMsZYP99rvrxYZYvusuoiZY9kgoOukGZu8miL-x4i5Vjt_4VS982WP32Goc22ldJNMZMCL6b2pKA=w2400
  • Options
    ClosetPrince2015ClosetPrince2015 Posts: 210 Member
    I prefer TS3 over TS4
  • Options
    amandajoy27amandajoy27 Posts: 167 Member
    Still playing!!
    8yz411.jpg

Add me on Origin ID: Amanda3024
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited December 2016
    Yes, but with LOTS of mods. Mods make it more manageable and fun for me. :) (I just can't with this game in pure vanilla mode.)
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    karisamarie88karisamarie88 Posts: 13 New Member
    Still playing Ts3 out here in Seattle!
    Why move on to Ts4 when I have SO FREAKING MUCH left to explore & discover?!
    I'll be playing Ts3 for a LONG TIME so add me anyone & everyone :)

Origin & EA user name: KarisaMarie88

#HappilySimmingSince2001 #MaxisFanSinceThe90s #BoycottingTS4
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    I still find the sims 3 fun and exciting to play. I just got through downloading some western houses for my game so I can't wait to create a new family and play with them. I have never quit playing the sims 3. It and the sims 2 are the best of the series. I find something new and enjoyable every time I play. To me it never gets boring.
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,089 Member
    edited January 2017
    Still playing and discovering new ways to be creative in the sims 3.

From 2009-2017 ,The Sims 3 is the most advance game in the series with the open world, color wheel, and creat a world/pattern.

My teens look and act like they should and they can drive to school! This game is so much fun. :)
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    MiataPlay wrote: »
    Still playing and discovering new ways to be creative in the sims 3.

From 2009-2017 ,The Sims 3 is the most advance game in the series with the open world, color wheel, and creat a world/pattern.

My teens look and act like they should and they can drive to school! This game is so much fun. :)
    I'm the same. After a pause I've been playing more frequently the last couple of days and I'm completely hooked again. It's not just the enjoyment while playing, it's also all those plans and rough ideas building up in my head, pushing to be played.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    I like that this question gets asked occasionally, it's a relief to know that plenty of others still play this version. I never bought Sims 4, since I felt there was too much taken away that I personally enjoyed, and decided to stick with this one. However, I still do enjoy reading the stories and legacies of those who play Sims 4. :smiley:
  • Options
    MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    Just started playing again & loving it. I finally got the last of the expansions I was missing & grabbed a couple stuff packs/worlds, and while I knew there was so much to do in TS3, I had forgotten just how much! So much fun! :)
  • Options
    Grand_310Grand_310 Posts: 7 New Member
    Im still playing. add me: Wiryawan310
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Still not getting bored with the Sims 3 after nearly 8 years :) And still discovering new unusual ways to play it ! It's like the Earth, or the web : you think you'll reach the end one day, but it never stops. And this is exactly what I like about sandboxes. They're awesome and addictive, like fractal art.
  • Options
    I'm still playing and have not explored everything from basic game yet, and than go EPs. I don't want to explore everything, but it's so much more to play.
  • Options
    Animal70Animal70 Posts: 45 Member
    2017 and playing Sims 3. Been told by a friend of mine that Sims 4 wasn't worth it (that is subjective). What I enjoy about Sims 3 is that there's plenty of content to choose from, both from Maxis/EA and from created content (although I'm still trying to figure that out - I'm a luddite).

I may purchase Sims 4 in the future, but I know for a fact that I will continue to enjoy SIms 3 - there's something about open worlds and user interface that just works so great with TS3. Now if we could just get more aircraft lawn ornaments. Maybe an F-14D Tomcat?
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I totally still play Sim 3. I'm really torn between it and Sims 4. I do alotta challenge play on Sims 4 but I do alotta free play still on Sims 3. I have the family from the exchange with 82 kids on the Sims 3 so I have a lot of fun playing as that family. I think Sims 3 is probably the best free play/family play Sims game.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    No. No, I didn't play TS3 in 2016. :p
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I'm just coming back in 2017 after a 3 year break!