Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Goofy idea, not really serious tbh

I recently had a Sim make very satisfying whoohoo while angry, and it got me thinking that it might be funny if we had different moods of whoohoo. Like how when your enrgized you can engerized box, or do angry reps when angry, well, you'd now have options for Angry Whoohoo, Sad Whoohoo, Inspired Whoohoo, Energetic Whoohoo, and Confident Whoohoo! They could have slightly different animations, and there'd be slightly differnt effect/consequences for each. Like maybe engerized would be louder and have a higher chance of waking the neighbors (CL I think has a thing about that), and a greater chance of death by whoohoo for elders, and a chance for enxhausted moodlet after ever for adults, plus maybe a chance of gaining fitness skill? Lol. And confident would increase your chance of giving your partner sucessful, satisfying whoohoo, but the embarrassed moodlet for poor performance would be greater, and angry whoohoo would increase the romance bar more but decrease the friendship, or something. Idk, I just kinda thought it was a funny idea :-P

Comments