Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

City Living OFFICIAL TRAILER IS OUT!

Comments

• Options
    KatzcKatzc Posts: 506 Member
    I never played the vampires and werewolves. They were there, but I'd avoid them. I like the option of being able to turn this off.
  • Options
    NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited September 2016
    I always kinda liked the underground train "Deeprun Tram" in WoW that travels between stormwind and two other places in the tunnels.

If you dont know what I am talking about, while in the city you go through a "portal" type thing which puts you in a rabbit hole train station, which you wait for to arrive, then you ride the train to your destination and you can see this scenery roll by, its all 3D, but you cant get off or anything, although you can walk the tunnel on foot. Once you reach the other end you walk thru the portal to enter w/e you went (short loading screen) I just thought it was a really graceful way to handle the rabbit hole and moving between worlds especially using transit rather than flight paths or straight loading screens. Plus it looks cool even in a cartoony low poly world

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Deeprun_Tram
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Options
    annkat23annkat23 Posts: 38 Member
    First time in Sims history i'm not impressed. Back then the clip could be 5 seconds and I would get excited. The train is probably just for the background and I feel weird knowing this took a year to make. Going to watch the trailer tomorrow but I already know i'm not paying the full 40 bucks for it.

Wish we could get an Expansion pack where the indoors become more fun. I miss my daily family play. This feels like GT 0.2 to me.

I could not agree more. I don't even know what the driving mechanism behind this EP is supposed to be, but I hope it's a whole lot better than groups/clubs. And if all this turns out to be is a new world with some fancy background effects, some tall buildings and food trucks...I'm going to really lose a lot of hope in this series. Like a lot of people, this EP is probably going to make it or break it for me.
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    i don't think any supernatural coming out with this coming pack...
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    Anyone else going straight to the bed section when it comes out!?

That and the sofas! Then I'm looking for the new food items lol

• Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    27 minutes left to wait!
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    Yay! We're so close :) I am excited though, I mean regardless to how the supernatural life goes, I really want apartments. Especially for my single simmies, no more having to spend money on a large home that my sims can't afford when they're first starting out.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    27 minutes left to wait!

SLAY.

tumblr_od73nxr7061qepknto1_500.gif
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »

I see tagging/graffiti and protests. I need to see apartment stuff.... :#
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member

Is that a garage door....!?!?!?!
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Release is the 3rd Nov :)29030396574_5e14b574fe_b.jpg
  • Options
    TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    Anyone else going straight to the bed section when it comes out!?

That and the sofas! Then I'm looking for the new food items lol

Yes! Sofas too!
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    That doesn't mean we're getting cars. It could be décor only.
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    That doesn't mean we're getting cars. It could be décor only.

This is what I assumed.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Or one of those things you put over a store entrance at night? Either way, I hope it's in build/buy!! I've been dying to make garage conversions in some of my other houses!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MorticiaBlack7MorticiaBlack7 Posts: 130 Member
    @TheSimer

I just meant to post that :p Looks pretty cool.
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited September 2016
    Found an official description in spanish:
    Viva la experiencia de residir en la gran ciudad San Myshuno, una ciudad llena de increíble variedad arquitectónica, barrios y culturas. Tus Sims podrán disfrutar todas las nuevas actividades que ofrece la ciudad, incluyendo partidos de baloncestos, pintar grafitis en murales y una gran variedad de festivales.

Los vivirán experiencias y situaciones nuevas en los apartamentos. Cada espacio puede ser personalizado con su estilo, con una gran variedad de apartamentos para comenzar la vida en la ciudad hasta magníficos áticos desde los que puedes ver toda la ciudad. ¡Algunos de tus Sims podrían entrar en shock si escuchan ruidos inesperados de sus vecinos o si se aparecen de repente para una visita sorpresa! ¿Quieres salir de la ciudad e ir a visitar algo de naturaleza? ¡Disfruta del nuevo parque de Myshuno Meadows donde puedes casarte o disfrutar de los festivales locales de la ciudad, ¡la decisión es tuya!
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member

IS THAT A PROTEST?!? I LOVED DOING THAT WHEN UNIVERSITY CAME OUT I HOPE THEY CAN BRING THAT BACK! EA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS OLD "30" YR OLD SO EXCITED!
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited September 2016
    points at garage door????? Doe's that mean CARS are coming?????? oh PLEASE....i want my car back...
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Guys I'm so excited :D
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    Found the english one
    Experience living in the city of San Myshuno: a place full of architectural, cultural and borough diversity. The sims will be able to enjoy all the new activities the city offers, including Basketball graffiti and a great variety of festivals.

They will live through new situations and experiences in flats. Each can be customised with your own style, including magnificent penthouses where you can see the whole city! Some of your sims might be flabbergasted if they hear strange noises from their neighbours or if they receive unexpected visits. Do you want to leave the city and enjoy nature? Take advantage of the new Myshuno Meadows park, where you can get married or enjoy the cultural festivals. It's up to you!
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Found the english one
    Experience living in the city of San Myshuno: a place full of architectural, cultural and borough diversity. The sims will be able to enjoy all the new activities the city offers, including Basketball graffiti and a great variety of festivals.

They will live through new situations and experiences in flats. Each can be customised with your own style, including magnificent penthouses where you can see the whole city! Some of your sims might be flabbergasted if they hear strange noises from their neighbours or if they receive unexpected visits. Do you want to leave the city and enjoy nature? Take advantage of the new Myshuno Meadows park, where you can get married or enjoy the cultural festivals. It's up to you!

Apartments?
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    Found the english one

Apartments?

apartments and flats pretty much means the same thing.
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim