Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Losaru's Sim Stories Archive: River's Grill

This thread is a collection of all my posts for "Rivers' Grill," originally posted in the Happy Play Thread.
Hey everyone,

As it'll be a bit before I can get Levono and the rest of his family camping (I need to set up some Beta builds for flashbacks), I've decided to go ahead with another 'short' , casual save. This time we're going with Bill and Crystal Rivers in Rivers' Grill. Don't worry. We'll be getting back to Peter, Sakura, Brody, and everyone else soon enough.

For those that have not seen me do these before, these are small playthroughs or stories that I do from time to time to just relax a bit and also explore some secondary characters.

Anyways, Bill and Crystal.

00.jpg

You've seen these two in plenty of saves I'm sure. In fact in 2nd World, Crystal was the first one that Sakura met from the Support Group. This time though, Bill and she are on their own. Also do note, this save isn't canon to Main Save or 2nd World.

01.jpg

Bill is a big ol' softie romantic, his off-beat nature probably a factor in how he fell for Crystal in the first place. Despite not being a foodie, he does want to own his own restaurant once he understands things from the other staff members point of view. To make it in the food business first though, he's gonna need to up his cooking skill.

02.jpg

Crystal is very ambitious and like Bill, a romantic to boot. She loves people and wants to help with managing her husband's future business. At the same time, she would love to also start a family, something that is difficult though as, well, Crystal is infertile. No matter what treatments, foods, or voodoo, she can't have babies in her current state. Some overseas doctors are working on something to help her condition, but she suspects by the time they do, she'll be old and grey. Adoption is an option, but until she and Bill can get the money for a new house and to pay the adoption fees, kids won't be in their future just yet.
And so, we start off with our couple in Oasis Springs.

roPEqdy.jpg

Wasn't sure which house to go with so we went with this one in what I guess you would call the trailer park? That area where Johnny Zest lives.

ekMATm6.jpg

"What do you think, honey?"

"You usually have great intentions, Bill, but this place seriously needs a makeover. the 1970's called and it wants its house back."

jGl4aTt.jpg

I'm on it! And the first thing going is that Mod Pod bed >->

KDLnOvQ.jpg

There we go! Some bright colors and thanks to Outdoor Retreat, we got a cheaper but more comfortable bed for now.

CU4bMVs.jpg

Also did some work on the outside. I think it works a bit better.

t6QbWqg.jpg

:joy: Crystal said "Hi" to Geoffrey and Bill gave this look as if to say, "You sizing up my wife?"

FBnXE1e.jpg

And lo the welcome wagon comes, and without fruitcake. Thank you Johnny!!

b5XOGY8.jpg

"So you two are new in town?"

"Yup."

"I wouldn't trust that guy over there. He comes from a stuck-up family."

"I'm here, ya know, Johnny."

:D Awkward!

7426osu.jpg

Huh. Miss Fyres checking her phone.

qWga6qM.jpg

You too Morty?

71a9nrq.jpg

Oh. Oh dear. It's infectious!!

P8pxuSa.jpg

:| Geoffrey. We said "Goodbye" to you, not "Come on in and make yourself at home." You're not ever part of the welcome wagon!!

y5QjDwm.jpg

"We might as well go in, Bill. If we don't they're gonna be all mad at us for not being good neighbours."

Am4bKmq.jpg

I dunno what's more awkward: Being in a strangers' house or being in a strangers' house with your estranged family member.

0McCBu4.jpg

Might as well get that cooking skill opened up. You're gonna need it, Bill.

nFgU1nc.jpg

"So yeah. I've been on my own since. That Nancy Landgraab is a bit of a plum."

"I'm still here, Johnny!!"

jMBYhBb.jpg

Geoffrey finally left.

mzJY9lC.jpg

Johnny soon had to leave too, putting away the book Geoffrey took out.

B5kqQyM.jpg

:D Did you know if your couple is 'busy with romance', you won't travel? Observe.

*Smooch!*

Okay guys, let's go.

piTb8nd.jpg

"Hee. Not right now. I'm lookin' at my cutie marshmallow."

XFPNlLq.jpg

Bill?

"Nope. Too busy looking at my sweet sweet honey cruller"

O9sZJTq.jpg

Okay, fine. Give him a massage and then we're heading out.
Next post, we explore some places outside of this box of a house.
D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    And now, back to these two knuckleheads.

uPOg9Mh.jpg

Oh the fun with Romantics. Seems Crystal gets in the mood more than Bill though.

"Rose?"

"Oh! Don't mind if I do!"

J1z3VBb.jpg

This looks like the start of a weird joke. O-o

8DFAsuf.jpg

Might as well start Crystal on her cooking skill as well.

Qq1T3Oa.jpg

Hotdogs. Not best for you but at least they're cheap!

vdcwzgR.jpg

Some things will always stay constant: Peter and Sakura will always meet and get together, Glitch will always be an Error AI, and Villareal will always end up on a park bench somewhere. :D

O0H4WiQ.jpg

Bill wanted to woohoo since he was flirty and all. Too bad there's no where around here to do that.

OhnvbYz.jpg

So we hit up Magnolia Blossom and oh look! A magical Observatory! I totally didn't put that there. >.>

F7KH2RH.jpg

"So, did you wanna see stars?"

"What did you have in mind?"

2bDzRfc.jpg

"Holy smokes, I can't believe that line worked."

"Get in the telescope, you marshmallow!"

5rqP3UN.jpg

:smirk: Eheheh.

iUwBMvY.jpg

Huh. Guess this Bjorn isn't that observant to woohoo happenings. Usually in other saves he's all over watching couples...the weirdo. :|

9oilqPO.jpg

"So what did you think of that, honey?"

c80MAUH.jpg

:D I think she answered his question. Club time? Club time.

rrcpt3g.jpg

Not looking too shabby!

Z5WNel8.jpg

Bill went off like a normal person to go listen to the DJ.

MpAdCUs.jpg

And Crystal went to wash her hands? Okay...

cJaOEUh.jpg

Joaquin using those laser dance stick thingys.

fy4HW5t.jpg

Wait...where's Bill?

7pXqwWq.jpg

Where are you two going?

g2zcA85.jpg

Well, the game does have them as soulmates so...LOL. C'mon. Let's get you two home.

nWrOxgC.jpg

She wanted to this time sooo...

SBPgKsH.jpg

9hynkUR.jpg

Why not? :D

2mEecya.jpg

And quite a surprise, they both fell asleep. Sleep tight you two. Tomorrow we do that thing called "Adulting"

"Nuuu....zzzzz"
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    And we're back to Bill and Ted's...wait...wrong couple will Bill...Bill and Crystal's Adventures. :D

nwLbpMk.jpg

Guess all that fun yesterday got Bill in a messy state. Hey you two were the ones wanting to woohoo. I just fulfilled your whims.

LtLtFDD.jpg

Crystal soon got up while Bill was in the shower to get some yogurt.

XB029YD.jpg

Huh. That's a pretty long range to watch TV. Don't worry. Someday we'll get you two a bigger one.

y2BekPx.jpg

Yeah...this is why Bill isn't getting into the food business just yet. Get some Pam on that, Bill.

Av94bH6.jpg

And then he decided to get sick with the giggles. Maybe not a big thing for some but Bill is also a goofball. Under the worse circumstances, the giggles can be fatal as he could be pushed into hysterics. :cold_sweat:

1Ih2Kzb.jpg

"Dear, you look like that tiger from that cereal box."

"Guess you can say I'm ggrrreat? Hahah...Oh plum help me it hurts."

Just down the orange juice, bud.

OtsS6E0.jpg

Good call, Crystal. I don't think we need you catching that.

uO7AgMQ.jpg

I put Bill to bed and...I got nothin' on this one. :|

Rkxe4ln.jpg

Okay Crystal, now that you have the dishes cleaned from your pocket, let's get a job. We ended up signing up for business, as Bill would need someone to balance the finances in the future.

8P0a7Gd.jpg

Crystal's daily task is to fill out reports. As they don't have a computer at home yet, I decided to try the library.

QV8aYPl.jpg

And come to find out that you can't fill out reports at the library. Hey @SimGurus what gives? As an IRL Librarian, I can tell you we have computers for access to do that. :/ So instead I let her practice her writing. Hey every bit counts.

Jw72rva.jpg

Nancy apparently sizing up the librarian. *Psst! I don't blame her*

pj5zUP6.jpg

Never fails @luthienrising , one of my librarians gets that beard you oh so love!

xUwqAlE.jpg

As Crystal was hungry, we decided to hit up a cafe...only to find the barista doing push-ups...

NI7Jcsg.jpg

And apparently getting attacked by the cappuccino machine. *Sigh* Let's try somewhere else, Crystal.
    Next post, we hit up one of the restaurants in Newcrest.

Also, as I've done this in the past, I sometimes drop families from other saves into short ones like this. Any requests? Just note that as this isn't a canon one, any AIs suggested will become human. Just how it goes.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Yay, Librarian Beard! :D
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Always seems to be them too. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    And now, back to "I'm so not stalking your establishment to take it over."

zbGhFKD.jpg

Since the cafe didn't work out, Crystal decided to check out this restaurant. I have to look up the name again, but to the one that made this restaurant bus, you're awesome!

f0wqG5i.jpg

Landgraab is stalking us. :|

1ON8RVy.jpg

Only thing I'm not fussy for here is that they put the host place at the back of the bus...wow that sounds weird.

uHwzJCQ.jpg

"Table for one please?"

"Table for one. Always one. We have booth seats ya know..."

"Umm...okay?"

"Hah. I'll get your table."

yTlvy0h.jpg

Crystal! Someone left their drink on the floor!

ug5EbMU.jpg

Hey, it's the sim rule: You left it, I drink it. :D

Gbv11Pq.jpg

Okay so the Spencer-Kim-Lewis family must have claimed this place as not only was Alice the host, but then we have Vivian as our waitress.

5u8AFOE.jpg

And then down in the basement kitchen was Mr. Kim working the stoves. He actually looks really good in that chef's outfit.

fsElOjF.jpg

This world's food critic.

Aa0tsA0.jpg

Oh no!

jZ6hdDz.jpg

"Just don't sue okay?"

"Okay, but I gotta go."

I feel so bad for skipping out after she dropped it, but we couldn't wait anymore. Crystal has work in the morning and she needs to get food soon so. Maybe we'll go back there sometime. Kinda cute how the family is running the place.

f82E7N2.jpg

Aw! :3 Bill you're adorable!

wCqnoUk.jpg

Sometimes, you just gotta accept chips.
    You're gonna be seeing a lot more of Bill soon as Crystal will be starting work. Dunno what we'll be doing with him before he starts the culinary career, but he first has a lot of reading to do. Not letting him get into that stuff until he reaches his level 5 and he's already started swearing on me for trying to get him to read the lvl 2 cook book...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    First morning that Crystal will be off to work.

BAFXhou.jpg

I know, Bill. It'll be lonely. That and we really need to get you two a better bed.

TUzWLpy.jpg

Yeah. Definitely first expense will be a new bed. Poor Crystal. Let's try a shower. You need to be energized anyways.

fqDWOG3.jpg

Nnnope. That didn't work either. Guess we'll just have to deal.

wZk13Y2.jpg

Bill makes some fruit salad to help with the cooking skill/ aspiration.

XKXSEVd.jpg

And Crystal's off to her first day of work. See you this evening!

O345mJS.jpg

With fruit salad made, it's time to hit the books. Yes, they can be expensive. (I'm looking at you, baking books. $2500 each! O_O) but then again, as are most college textbooks sooo...let's get reading.

Y5hhGnk.jpg

Yes, that includes reading on the toilet. We're getting that Level 5 cooking skill as soon as we can!

vpVFY8o.jpg

And with that we hit level 3. Nice!

4djVTPn.jpg

Ooo! Wild strawberries!

eqcpXUk.jpg

They're just right outside the backyard. Guess we got a strawberry plant now. No need to water, although won't yield anything beyond normal. Ah well. We don't have to water it. Since we're out Bill, let's travel!

TD1bEhQ.jpg

We soon went to check out the small park in Newcrest.

eHR0rYt.jpg

CeeCee, I think we found a contender for the park bench sleeper. She really looks like she's got the crazy eyes!

WEfYVyD.jpg

Bill could have gone to play chess or bug the neighborhood teens but nope. Let's chat up the gardener. :D

upcvaZG.jpg

Uuhhh...Bjorn? Why are you standing in a field? Let's hit up the gym, Bill.

T5OSO2G.jpg

What? I love my gym. >w<

RoI5KRg.jpg

Nothing wrong with your shape, Bill, but we do have to work on your fitness a bit.

MhZR8iV.jpg

The gym trainer soon took over to motivate Bill.

"C'mon big guy! You wanna get those ladies?"

"Man, I'm already married."

MzQaJoy.jpg

Hellooo Marcus! :love:

FX6Zlyf.jpg

Bill then went on the treadmill. I didn't choose either weights or treadmill for him. I guess he wanted to go for running instead of something like boxing. Crystal should be home soon though so let's head back.

MpsouOz.jpg

At least the fruit salad is getting eaten.

LcgO8Hr.jpg

"So how was work?"

"Not bad, although you'd be surprised how many people are getting offers from SimCapital One for credit cards."

"I hope we're not."

"Don't worry: I shredded ours."
    Up next, but suggestion, we take on Alien night and continue on the quest to up our cooking to get that culinary job and then beyond!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Oh the things that come up when you're playing the game sometimes.

ZLW0jBr.jpg

Crystal got herself some salad while Bill made some fish tacos (Are those a real thing? I've never tried them)

c5FKzt0.jpg

Bill was still eating so I got Crystal to clean up the counter.

kl75Ldf.jpg

Being the neighbour that he is, Johnny called and asked if we wanted to check out Alien Night. I asked some of you lot and knowing Crystal, she might use it as a tactic for an out-of-this-world child (her and Bill have been trying for a kid for years. Sometimes you get desperate.) without telling Bill, I decided why not? Let's go!

fkod475.jpg

Lookin' good Crystal!

uhP5vj0.jpg

Llamas? We don't need no llamas! Break out the cards!

ye3rGx1.jpg

We soon invited this random guy and this random alien to join in.

rdlb2Tm.jpg

Okay, what did one of you say to the alien?

UnUIYVL.jpg

Hey, buddy. Hey it's...ah plum...This is not how we make other-wordly friends, you two!

KJkQkM9.jpg

Hey he's not bad lookin...Dang it Don!

4pxSuF0.jpg

See? Much better...maybe because Bill is just talking to this lady across the table. BTW, Bill won.

sWD7jnx.jpg

And with that, we figured we'd get a drink. Pour up one, Donny-Boy.

r8BA7h6.jpg

Uhhh...Donny?

jHgs38s.jpg

"Hey! I ordered a drink!"

"How dare you interrupt my daydreaming! Plum off!"

j4OFom2.jpg

"Daydreaming...right. More like airhead."

Let's head home you two.

nd1GEtQ.jpg

And while Crystal heads off to bed, Bill gets back to studying to help raise that cooking level.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    So we got a call from Johnny saying he was bored and wanted to get out of the house and wanted to go to the bus take-out. So we figured why not.

q2R2KRQ.jpg

"Ya know, Johnny. If this were painted blue, it would remind me of that bus from that movie with the kid on the flying broomstick."

ZO3T2Kd.jpg

Alice was rude...again.Do you have something against Crystal or something, Alice?

n3hy0dN.jpg

Vivian was in the bathroom, giving herself some sort of pep talk.

1zhBwje.jpg

Aw c'mon Bill. Go sit by Crystal.

fCienXe.jpg

There we go.

O6NPY0S.jpg

Vivian taking our orders. I think we got Bill a salad.

nXZjUdr.jpg

Yeah you're a strange woman. Apparently the drink's good though.

EOPhcaP.jpg

"Yay! Salad!"

"Bill are you really that excited for salad?"

"Well, I'd prefer a ceasar salad, but not for these prices."

Give Vivian credit: She works hard!

JnAanmG.jpg

"Ready to head out, Lemondrop?"

"Aw. Of course you big fluff!"

mqnpOtw.jpg

"Thanks for the invite, Johnny. We're heading home."
    Bill will soon be reaching levle 5, meaning time to start his culinary career and luckily, we will soon be taking advantage of Boost week.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    And now, back to Billy Crystal...wait...*Checks notes* Bill and Crystal.

VA5vuea.jpg

Bill is still studying up on his cooking. We have all three books. We also have all the gourmet books.

FgZGgdz.jpg

Yeah...It was either call in a sick day or make money...and yes, I've gone to work with a flu before. Not fun but sometimes, you're out of sick days.

NenBn4J.jpg

Some more strawberries from our strawberry bush. We need to up your cooking, Bill. I got an idea.

3IyxgCJ.jpg

As we can only have so much in our fridge, I figured let's cook for those in the park!

v8oceq1.jpg

Looks like a good spread to me.

83Mwphg.jpg

Fyres' kid was in the park, actually doing her homework while we allowed Bill a burger.

Haay0A0.jpg

"Hey do you know anything about algebra?"

TIpzaNH.jpg

"I know about guava. Is that like algebra?"

"Ahh...not even close..."

Ytpxrxd.jpg

After working on our cooking, we hit up the gym and... :love: We're doing yoga!!

DBKaRm6.jpg

"You do any mind-concentrating?"

"So long as you can bend, bud."

ViXsmkT.jpg

This is Bill's first time ever doing Yoga.

twVcCXX.jpg

"Ummm...I think I missed a step..."

9R10p2x.jpg

Hey, at least unlike Nancy, Bill did something to try.

yE1Fy2u.jpg

Yeah I wouldn't expect anyone to be doing that yet. Not that I'm minding the view. :love: ...LOL

UPwDhZe.jpg

:D My fav yoga position. ZZZzzz

h5SmGvk.jpg

And Nancy is out. C'mon Bill. Let's hit the pool
    Next post, pool time and then, it begins.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    And now, back to Bill Nye the...Dang wrong one again...Bill.

5D6kXkf.jpg

After exercise we went to the pool and I just had to show off this screenshot of him diving. Not often I catch these. Okay, Bill. Time to head home.

wlWa12U.jpg

Since Crystal works days, Bill usually does the cooking. Well, until he gets work. Tonight is spaghetti.

ZghwGJv.jpg

Yeah I know the BETween TV thing has been getting to some, but at least it fits Bill goofball nature. And yes, you can cook and watch TV.

0BkRggi.jpg

And with that, we reach levle 5 in our cooking. Guess who is going to be starting work soon!

QSQIi8H.jpg

"Honey. Food's on."

oMgYEp2.jpg

:3 Aw. Aren't those two adora-Wait...

xIGgjKR.jpg

You break it, you fix it, Crystal...after supper.

a0kRuT8.jpg

This was autonomous and I would have been as surprised as Crystal when he started singing to her. This is too fluffy cutw! Argh! *Explodes*

TtzPhEX.jpg

With food finished, time to call about that dish washing job. Yeah the hours will be hard, but if you wanna run your own place someday, it's good to start at the bottom.

VUkjugR.jpg

Figured Crystal will be wanting to go to bed soon so I had Bill mop up while she fixed the shower.

CDuQ8PW.jpg

Crystal was so desperate to have fun, she started watching the kids channel after fixing the shower. So much so that she got bored with it. Well unless you're me or a handful of others, woman, what did you expect?

dJ37ufJ.jpg

Holy blue pancakes! I knew you were due for a shower, Bill, but you're not Pig Pen from Peanuts!

08qoZBm.jpg

That's better.

r7Wk9IG.jpg

He was flirty, she was needing fun so....

IYyGr0o.jpg

Eheh...

dgLRCRS.jpg

Hey. Whatever works...
    Next time, Bill goes to work, leaving Crystal with lonely nights, the woman starting to fill her time with other activities.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    And now, gourmet cooking with uninitiated Bill.

6JXCMZ2.jpg

Seeing as Bill has unlocked gourmet cooking, we will be getting him the books he needs to study up on this more advanced cooking. Also, messaged a guru and the baking prices are apparently a mistake. Expect a fix sometime in the future so you don't think you're spending the equivalent to your college term on textbooks.

8814iNT.jpg

Yes Bill, I'd be proud too. As we need to cook and you're inspired, let's attempt some pasta primivera.

MbFi3si.jpg

Bill, stop cutting your fingers...

5XfSY5l.jpg

Bill, stop cutting your fingers! :|

qd9GMow.jpg

He may have a level 5 in cooking, but he definitely is only level 1 in gourmet. Get the pepper out of the pot, Bill.

IYYvj0Q.jpg

And...Ah @MDianaSanders could relate to this with a certain burger. At least this was in our own place and not at a restaurant.

TDkCJi9.jpg

We promptly disposed of it.

O6Ac2H9.jpg

Let's try that again.

XjVk0ZK.jpg

Yeah...no...toss it out, Bill. Time to hit the books.

GTPHL8d.jpg

This is pretty much Bill homeschooling himself. Sure he could cook stuff over and over, but I'm not using money cheats here. We can't afford to waste too much.

WEl9DCF.jpg

He had turned on Voidcritters to stop studying so as "punishment," I made him watch the cooking channel.

4pUrzYb.jpg

And as 4 o'clock rolls around, Bill heads off to work.
    Next post, we explore what Crystal does after work now that Bill is working late shifts.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Now back to "Why you should never mess with a woman and her drinks."

Because Bill works from 5pm-1am, Crystal can tend to get lonely, not just romantically, but just in companionship. So we hit up the local bar.

hi36dYa.jpg

Cute bartender. Anyone recognize her?

tyLjNDC.jpg

If you look closely, you'll notice something on her arm...Aside from that, Crystal was in good spirits, even about to order a drink...

MMU6ops.jpg

When this plum started yelling at us.

"Hey! I was talking to this lady first! Plum off! Old prune!"

hriGVt7.jpg

So we sat further away.

"Sorry. I just sat there first and didn't notice you is all."

k63nk77.jpg

"Didn't notice me? Maybe you need glasses then, Old prune."

"Heh...'Old Prune' huh? Maybe I should show you just what an older lady can do."

iJ6FVmF.jpg

Yeah. If you're gonna be like that, we're dropping the gloves.

FTLk2cd.jpg

Should have mentioned we also came on Guys' Night.

"So...Think this "Old Prune" needs glasses now?"

6o5i0pW.jpg

:D Apparently he thought so as he instigated another fight!

ij8b9Gr.jpg

"How about you plum off now, sweetheart. I don't have time for grapes like you."

28DxZBB.jpg

After all that, this guy showed up to talk to Crystal.

"That was amazin'!"

"Heh...Thanks cowboy!"

1oBtMLt.jpg

"You must be like some sort of body builder or something!"

"Not really. I do do most of the handiwork around the house though."

kFcWB6x.jpg

"How's about a miss like you an' a guy like me ditch this place then?"

Crystal munched on her chips.

"Sorry, cowboy, but I got my own man at home. And he's probably gonna be home soon. Thanks anyways."

AFDF1Ge.jpg

And so he was.

"Mmph...Where did you go tonight, dumpling?"

"Just to the bar. Showed a grape there that he shouldn't mess with your honey cruller."

"Heh...Got that right..."
    Next post, Johnny invites us out to a party and we contact Jasimine Holiday for those boosts
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Another night, another time without Bill. Oh Crystal. What shall we do?

aCa578Q.jpg

How about an invite to a party from Johnny at the Von Haunt place. Sounds good to me.

NiV3Dff.jpg

Lookin' good girl!

zux9OIj.jpg

Bar's lookin' good too.

Ujchc8I.jpg

"So I told the kids 'Mommy isn't too old for parties. She just needs a lil extra juice to get her going."

Wsw5Eea.jpg

Crystal enjoyed herself though.

0yHh92t.jpg

Really enjoyed herself.

2fV2kO8.jpg

So much so she was still very tired when she came home.

vgZa06Z.jpg

"Sorry Boss. Not coming into work today. Not feeling well."

Mb8FhyO.jpg

Aaaannnnd...out. :D
    Next time, we get our boost, Bill takes Crystal out to a fancy restaurant and something awesome happens, thanks to a familiar face.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    With Boost Week now started, Bill decided to call up this lady he heard about. Jasimine Holiday. Yes, I know that's not how you spell her name, but I like puns sometimes.

5SyjtqF.jpg

"Really? Great! I'll see you here."

UOCt9TV.jpg

"Wow that didn't take long! So this should help with my career huh?"

"Yeah. What business you in anyways?"

"Culinary."

"Oooohh...Yeah I can see why you need it."

RmmXWxf.jpg

"Hey Honey, who's this?"

"She's the lady giving out these Boost things. Must be some holiday thing or something."

"Sounds great to me. How about helping with my skills?"

"You're too old, lady!"

"Hey kid. I have level 3 handiness. Enough to woop you off my property."

Sf0vuOK.jpg

"I see the light!!!

VvKKpud.jpg

And with that, Bill and Crystal now have a few days to help boost their careers and skills.

H2vHere.jpg

Later on, Johnny came to visit. Hey @SimGuruNick is there a bug with the other towns? Because I've never gotten visitors in other places like Newcrest, even with neighbours.

ax8QKHF.jpg

Wow. Just...wow Crystal. This is a new record for you. We're definitely gonna have to upgrade these. :|

rklJkhP.jpg

You break it, you fix it.

Qcx1nPS.jpg

Johnny you sure you don't have a hidden 'neat' trait? He's always cleaning up our books.

zdewyrr.jpg

Just mopping up the water.

WdX2Ij1.jpg

Bill went to work so Crystal chatted with Johnny for a bit.

"Did you hear the one about the vampire that was admitted to the Looney Bin? He had gone "batty!"

"Oh my!"

"Well, must be going!"

OARQN24.jpg

Aaaannd....out.
    Next post, Bill takes Crystal out to a fancy restaurant.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    After having to deal being apart, I figured it was high time Bill and Crystal went out somewhere fancy to enjoy a meal and, luckily, won't totally break the bank.

aeusSqZ.jpg

First time I've ever seen an alien as hostess.

w1oHpZD.jpg

"Do you have a reservation?"

"Ah...it should be there. Bill and Crystal Rivers."

" 'Crystal Rivers'? Is that some sort of a joke?"

"No. That's my wife."

And all the while the food critic from the bus take-out watches.

G3AeW8n.jpg

"Here's your table. Sorry for the misunderstanding. We've just been getting prank call reservations. Like Mia Eadurts and Seymour Butts."

"It's fine. It happens."

7ufIKAF.jpg

"Bill you sure we can afford this stuff?"

"Let's just go with chef's special and we should be fine."

PWnltwq.jpg

Oh hey another food critic.

"Sir, are you sure you're even pouring that right?"

"Son. It's juice. Unless you asked for root beer, it don't matter how I pour it."

ntqTMR5.jpg

And a third one! Phew! This place is really under the eyes of Simelp! tonight.

dVrtlDn.jpg

Well you're as cheerful as a plantar's wart.

y7gnd6Z.jpg

Anyone recognize this face? :)

lwhiiCl.jpg

"We'll have the salmon and red and white nectar. Oh and hold the lemon on my plate. Not really big for the citrus taste on fish."

"Okay, sir. Coming right up."

oLwcE1b.jpg

Eheh. Oh these two!

YG2sAka.jpg

"Hey Bill? How about after dinner, we slip to the bar for some 'fun'."

"Oh? What are you meaning?"

"Heh...you'll figure it out soon."

aZtShat.jpg

"Here ya go! Chef's special a la Linka."

6X9neZf.jpg

"Oh Bill! It looks wonderful!"

"Eh..I could maybe make better if I read up a bit more. That and they forgot to get rid of the lemon!"

0GNv8Om.jpg

"But I'm here with you, my sweet lil pastry. That's all that matters."

"Oh you dumpling, you!"

PakDslz.jpg

After dinner, we hit up the bar, Crystal going in for the kiss, much to Bill's surprise.

"Crystal!"

b8KHiMJ.jpg

"Mmmph..."

LrDzY86.jpg

"Mmm..."

xRsdSAv.jpg

:smirk: Eheh...why not get a room you two. Or a closet.

QIHMOpH.jpg

"Why don't we do that, Blinkie?"

"Because you're claustrophobic. You already have trouble flying in spaceships. Do you really wanna be woohooing in a closet?"

WdXsqwE.jpg

Well at least we know Bill and Crystal don't have issues, especially once the sparks fly.

L6sussh.jpg

:D

"Hoh...After all these years...hah...you somehow still can amaze me, woman."

"Heh...well a bit of flexibility helps when trying to avoid a mop to the back."

WZWiasg.jpg

"Heh...I don't think that was a mop, sugarplum. You somehow missed my leg and hit the wall."

xJA0Tib.jpg

>w< Again, these two. Ngh!

PcGZrFR.jpg

Back home though...and no...she's not pregnant. We got food poisoning.

p7d5uEp.jpg

"Uhhuh...Good cause unlike the dish, I actually really enjoyed your staff and wouldn't want to see you go under...except maybe your cook."

75ttvhN.jpg

Just drink like a fish, Crystal. Then you can go sleep it off.
    Next post, Bill gets a very special whim, one that will need a medical professional's special touch for it to possibly work.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    A couple days and Bill suddenly gets the whim to try for a baby with Crystal. Only issue is is that Crystal is pretty much sterile and it would take some help to even give her the sight chance at a pregnancy. Luckily for Bill, after talking to Linka from the restaurant, he heard about someone in Newcrest that would know what to do.

v9h3utQ.jpg

"Oh boy. This has got to be the weirdest thing you've ever done, Bill. 'Hi I'm Bill Rivers and I'm wondering if you can make my wife have a baby.' No, no! Try that again..."

ON3xigN.jpg

You may not recognize her without the hair and facial marks, but this is 2nd World's own medical professional and Brody's girlfriend: Opera Avast. How I usually find an AI's human form is generally by random hair color that is more 'natural' and then taking off the make-up. And this was the result.

jDHDdqB.jpg

"Ah hi. I'm Bill?"

"Oh yes! Linka mentioned you! I'm Opera Avast. She said you and your wife are wanting to try for a baby."

"Well sorta. I'd honestly love to try for a kid, but Crystal can't have them."

"Any idea why?"

"We're not exactly sure. Some doctors say it's her nerves. Others say she just can't carry."

bkI6NJi.jpg

"Hmm...She could just have an extremely low conception rate. I have a fertility cream that I created that should maybe raise the chances, albeit to a low chance, but it could still work. Just tell her to apply some and then...well...as one would say: Have at it?"

"Heh. Sounds like a plan."

tUuMSZ2.jpg

As a token of thanks, we made Opera lunch.

V2kmMhn.jpg

"I wanna thank you again for this. I wasn't sure what you'd think of some random guy coming up to you and asking to help get his wife pregnant."

"Hahah...Actually, you'd be surprised some of the things people have come to me about."

P3qzJpg.jpg

Back home, once Crystal came back from work, Bill told her the news.

"So what do you think? You wanna try it?"

"Well, if it does work, we'll have to figure out who's gonna be staying home, which, if I might be honest, might be me. The hours are get, but it's sooo boring! That and I'm not getting promoted fast enough. I can't help it I can't file reports at home. Do you know how much a decent computer is?"

"Yeah. Don't worry. I'm sure with this boost thing, I can try to get up to something with better hours."

S50ZFH6.jpg

"This stuff, Bill?"

"Yeah."

"Looks a bit more like that stuff you put on for Itchy Bumps."

SVTxxia.jpg

And so, after a lil afternoon delight...well, more like evening...

XCMIrqh.jpg

Crystal went for the pregnancy test....

h5S3Wvv.jpg

And we have a Mini Rivers on the way!

Th9NYpR.jpg

"Bill! Bill! It worked! We're pregnant!"

"I think you mean you're pregnant, honeybuns. I'm not the one carrying it. And...wow that actually worked!!"
    Next time, Bill continues to try and get up in the culinary world and Crystal takes up some skills at home to make money while we have a lil bundle on the way.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    As mentioned before, Bill and Crystal are now expecting their first child, thanks to Opera and her enhanced fertility cream.

lXfWgKh.jpg

Welcome to being pregnant, Crystal. It's called morning sickness.

dgF03Vr.jpg

I have figured out a way to play with 'food cravings' again. Usually I just wait and let them cook, but as Bill cooks so much anyways, I just press the button now while Crystal is pregnant to see what she goes for. Today is apparently pasta primavera.

0VexjQe.jpg

We then go in the shower and...hah...you broke it, you fix it, missus.

IHJwCnl.jpg

There we go.

k62rvry.jpg

Now to get this stuff out and...ew that sink needs cleaning.

H4G75Ed.jpg

Ya know what Bill? If you want it, have it.

ECGUBEu.jpg

Let's get the sink cleaned.

QgYGBHf.jpg

And while we're at it, let's do some upgrades too.

3j09Tjo.jpg

And same thing with this shower.

WNVO0e4.jpg

Only one more thing to do.

"Hey boss? Yeah this is Crystal. You can take that office job and shove it. I got other plans."

Jn2Fei7.jpg

There will be some tense times as Crystal is ambitious, but for now, we do have other plans to help with money while she's pregnant, and maybe beyond.

pFeADgN.jpg

"Mmmph...Guess who finally quit that stuffy job?"

m9gQQ0H.jpg

"Aw honey, you sure? I mean if you needed someone to stay around the house and take care of the kid..."

"Don't mind me. I have a few ideas to help make money. Eventually we'll have that restaurant you've always wanted."

"Aw sugarplum..."

cNDA3Ye.jpg

"Although, if you wanna make it up to me, there's a new spa in town that's not too expensive..."
    Next post, we head to the spa and later, Crystal puts her handiness to good use.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    And now back to "The Rivers Run..." Well actually they don't run. One of them is pregnant...LOL

ZytjdiC.jpg

The two hit up the spa, Bill deciding to go for the sauna. With all the late nights he pulls, I'm not surprised he needs some sauna time.

8Fzi4QL.jpg

Fertility massages and even the stone massages were too much so we just went for the Swedish massage.

Qp6Idfp.jpg

Bill finding his inner peace...it's in there somewhere. :D

7wiWeBd.jpg

"Your hands are cold!"

"It's the air conditioning."

THbPdYM.jpg

And lo! We find out that Light is not exactly the most flexible. And no, it's not because her instructor is an alien.

l8oyowq.jpg

"Aahhh...much better."

Crn2LjZ.jpg

"Mmwah! Thanks for bringing me here, pumpkin."

"Someone is all relaxed huh? Heh, let's go home then."

6EgkDF5.jpg

And here is our new idea to make some money: Woodworking. Crystal is about a 5 or 6 so she should be able to craft some decent stuff.

Q8mUcer.jpg

To test the waters, we're gonna start with a knife block.

SE1AGSS.jpg

Done?

"Yeah. Go check the kitchen."

waTLAQz.jpg

Not bad. Also, we need new counters badly.

nMqhD00.jpg

Time to attempt another one.

SBTp0jg.jpg

"Aaacho!"

cWWMC4L.jpg

After selling the second knife block, Crystal went in to read, the baby deciding to play "Kick the tummy" and make mommy urge.

vTfBULO.jpg

And look! Baby bump!!
    Next post, we find out Bill's promotions do pay off somewhat, as well as Crystal upgrades our furniture. Not bad for a pregnant lady.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Although she's pregnant, Crystal will not be stopped until we have new woodworks for the house and she perfects her handiness.

PlcN6pP.jpg

This morning we're attempting to replace the old dining room table. We'll keep the old one for outside at some point maybe, but for cheaper than buying I'm sure now, Crystal can make better.

YpeLrGn.jpg

Speaking of better, now that Bill's a caterer, he got some stuff for his promotion, including new counters! Woot! Didn't cost a dime!.

7tJfNoN.jpg

"Hmm...maybe just this and..."

ytZbeD4.jpg

BOOM! New table!

GFA8rDC.jpg

Hellooo Marcus! :love: And yes, these shots are a lil old, what with Jasimine there.

0ikxbI1.jpg

Crystal's maternity wear

xzQgeyO.jpg

And now to start on a chair for that table.

IErpJ29.jpg

Ta-da! Just give her a few days...or a month...and might have the set!

qzVSgPx.jpg

:confounded: For the love of the Mighty, Bill, I know you're a confident cook, but fire and you sims always freak me out! :cold_sweat:

8yT7Cf9.jpg

While eating, Bill turned on the TV.

lHviF5H.jpg

"What's wrong, sugarcakes? Can't stand to see me?"

"Ooh! Not at all cinnabuns, but right now I wanna see who's gonna win this game!"

Vwr8R2z.jpg

Time for work. Looking really spiffy now, Bill! And he comes home at 11pm!...Yeah that's still late.

LkXZ1cS.jpg

Johnny came over to visit. Why not invite him in?

JLzzn25.jpg

"Did you wanna feel?"

"You're pregnant? I thought you couldn't have kids?"

"I had trouble having kids. Luckily Bill met someone that helped increase the odds for having one."

5OpWNV4.jpg

"Oh wow! That feels so weird!"

Speaking from experience there. First time I actually felt a baby move in a pregnant belly was really creepy but awesome at the same time.

fNe0DON.jpg

"That's so awesome! I hope they turn out healthy."

"Heh. Thanks Johnny."

5JkRVKN.jpg

Long after Johnny left, Bill came home, he and Crystal partaking in late night food, the baby deciding to have fun with Mommy's back.

HVtsRDx.jpg

"Johnny felt the baby move today, sweetie. Wanna feel?"

"Do I ever!"

ETdW31M.jpg

"Wow they're really moving in there. I can't believe we actually made that!"

"Well, you should. You were there."

:joy:
    Next post, we head out to go buy a bassinet.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    With a baby on the way now, it might be a good idea to get the right bassinet.

BDhaVJj.jpg

Crystal's looking quite round for 2nd trimester.

"Baby weighing you down, honeybuns?"

"Not ask much as your spaghetti does, but that does move around."

"Heh. How about I help with that."

5Xx4vL1.jpg

"There, how's that?"

"Oooohh...much better...."

AVIuZqy.jpg

"Ya know, dumpling, it won't be much longer and this kid will be here. Maybe we should get a place for them to sleep before they're here."

"Don't social services give a free one?"

"Yeah but they tend to get send random colors. I want to see what we could get."

"Okay sugarplum. Just lemme shower first."

9fKGP15.jpg

Whoever made this shop did a really good job.

A6wO3iT.jpg

One may wanna ask the owner though about their hiring choices. Then again at least he isn't working a lab.

CqWqUgP.jpg

"Mmmwah! See any one you like?"

"Mmph...not sure yet..."

W0DFRFX.jpg

"I mean blue and pink are great, but,,,we don't even know if we're having a boy or girl yet."

"Well, how about yellow then?"

"Yellow? I dunno..."

1olWvGQ.jpg

Eventually, Crystal did choose the yellow one. Bill chuckled.

"I told you, didn't I?"

"Oh Bill.."

fsLos7I.jpg

Bill sat down as they chatted until someone else showed up.

"So shall we go?"

"Yeah! Before I become one with this chair by someone else's butt."

E9fyZ5G.jpg

The baby strikes again as we hit up the cafe.

"Back problems, miss?"

"Yeah. It's called pregnancy."

KZNJmCn.jpg

And apparently strike of the hormones. Hello!

jPEZsKw.jpg

Hey if the pregnant lady wants to eat her croissant at the poolside she can go right ahead.

LK926Cn.jpg

Or not...okay...

Qj3KEhv.jpg

What the plum is that on the table? O-o Nevermind. Let's go, Bill.

KyEi98U.jpg

And now we have the bassinet set up. Now to just wait for the lil one.
    Next post, go time with a surprise!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    And now back to "The Rivers' Running Fast!"

W3aPffT.jpg

Don't judge the pregnant lady with the saw. She knows what she's doing...mostly. That and hormones will make her a maniac if you tick her off enough. :O

v50dlTl.jpg

Only two more chairs and we can have a matching set!

FXGQRYh.jpg

N'aw! Have I mentioned these two are adorable?

LHojxUd.jpg

Aaand Crystal then breaks the toilet again. House rules, woman.

nrKe6X4.jpg

Bill's studying again.

NIWJBOZ.jpg

Helloooo Marcus!

3AKCfOF.jpg

And then right when I was getting Bill to work on a wood project, someone decided to go into labour!

8bzm7CY.jpg

"Ah, gummibear? You know that thing that happens when you're pregnant, right?"

"Not that I can speak from experience, but you mean you're having the baby?"

"Yes and I'm thinking I may want the epidural. This kid isn't wasting time."

lzrLvex.jpg

"Mmmaw. Well let's stop wasting time ourselves and get you to the hospital."

ZgKiHPz.jpg

Bill was so chill when Crystal approached him. I think finding out who the doctor is might have sent him into panic.

"Does she know what she's doing?!"

ztF9jiI.jpg

Oh helllooo sweet secretary. I may just have to save you. ;)

vyugVXD.jpg

"Hi I'm here to have a baby?"

"Can you give me proof, ma'am?"

"Does the giant bowling ball of a stomach count?"

ToUgMi3.jpg

Bill! Not the time to be napping! Your wife's going into the operating room!

cIuep1H.jpg

Hello Marcus? :confused: Weird seeing you here but okay.

wxjLR2w.jpg

Bill finally runs in after Crystal.

"Ohboyohboy! I'm gonna be a dad!"

:joy:

Fc0e7su.jpg

"You do know what you're doing right?"

"Oh totally."

ZBUjIk8.jpg

Oh poor Bill. :D

"Wait. What's that thing?"

1XXROjF.jpg

"Why are you playing Space Invaders with the surgery glue?!"

"Oops! Ah...One sec..."

I7d1H2n.jpg

"Oops! That's not a baby!"

"AGGGHHH!!!"

ZTQc4SR.jpg

And lo! For the first time in my games: Twins!

And ironically from a couple that had trouble having babies.

GwzXyre.jpg

Welcome to the world Ryan and Georgina Rivers.
    Next post, I get a taste of those "Take-care-of-me Twins" toys from back in the day as we tend to these two, and we hire a nanny for the first time so Crystal can get some woodworking done.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    And now back to "Bridge over the Rivers Cry" ya know...because babies.

UMEBUmL.jpg

Since having a baby resets all needs, Crystal had energy to spare. So why not do some woodworking in the middle of the night?

iVtgYqO.jpg

You...two are gonna sleep are ya....

Kiv6tJu.jpg

Maybe mommy can get you two to sleep.

5Pt8B3J.jpg

Maybe? Crystal's doing pretty good for a first time mom.

LTmLMDH.jpg

There we go. Everyone's asleep.

acHlSDB.jpg

And so it begins....

c1UuRua.jpg

Welcome to parenthood, Crystal. And don't ask me why Ryan isn't waking up his sister there.

8axgoHW.jpg

The only alarm that you gotta change a diaper to quiet it.

B6qV54e.jpg

Might as well get you there too. Who knows how long you've been wearing that diaper.

lU2nVou.jpg

And then Bill comes in to be the entertainment. Gotta love goofball dads sometimes.

NhDHyhI.jpg

Ryan seems very happy.

ilbuNxf.jpg

If you're wondering why I have the partial view on, it's so I can watch the twins too. Hey sometimes they get busy and can't hear them. Not everyone can have an awesome gramma like Emma.

DEMAjI0.jpg

Okay, who made my Marcus sad? >->

2akbOVx.jpg

And after some more woodworking, we finally have a new dining set!

zQKaNLH.jpg

Crystal went in to talk to Bill about when the twins age up.

"Move? We could always expand this place ya know."

1nbcGd5.jpg

"Maybe, but I think the kids would be better off some place with...I dunno...an actual lawn? We can always sell off most of the furniture and that should make up some money to buy a new house. Maybe even a lot we can then build our own place on?"

Q06ykv3.jpg

"Heh. Knowing you, you'd be building most of it, wouldn't ya sugarcookie."

"Oh Bill..."

65niIo2.jpg

"We'll see what happens, okay? The kids aren't even kids yet. And if I can get another promotion, maybe that will help too."

MVCZl4G.jpg

Speaking of work, as time marched on, Bill was out the door once again.
    Next post, we hire a nanny as not even the Motherly Overlord can tend to babies and a sim. :P
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    With Bill gone to work and not much longer before the twins age-up, we're gonna need money. So why not woodworking?...except that Crystal can't do that while the twins are babies. Time to test out this Nanny thing.

1teWT43.jpg

"Hello Nanny-on-the-go? Yeah I need a nanny to take care of my babies for a few hours while I'm working on some crafts...yes I'm serious...Okay thanks."

EsoDG4Q.jpg

They actually give you 10 mins before the nanny comes so gave us some time to tend to the kids and lo! She finally arrives.

Xadi0Jb.jpg

"So what experience do you have with kids?"

"Oh quite a bit actually. I have a family with 10 siblings. I was the 3rd oldest so I took care most of the younger ones. And then I would babysit my sister's kids."

"Must be exciting."

"Yeah. As exciting as pet rocks. Babies aren't that hard to take care of."

Speak for yourself, lady. And yes, she arrived as bored as a student in a math class...or Glitch when she was a teenager in a math class. *Hears shouts* PLUM THOSE POLYNOMIALS!

i2nj3Mu.jpg

Okay to her credit, she at least went in to see the twins.

Kpqftzn.jpg

"Great...twins...just more rocks to tend to."

:| Lady, they ain't rocks.

SQ2rYUM.jpg

And now while she gets at that, we're gonna get on carving some sculptures.

fTqOfjS.jpg

Now that seems more like the typical babysitter.

ZpK8ccF.jpg

Oh boy. Ryan's needing a diaper change. Lady you coming over to do that or do I have to send Crystal in?

I0RwxJ5.jpg

:| Okay cooing at the baby is not helping the situation. Can you not smell the stink off this child?

j9WpSKt.jpg

:anguished:Why in the flyin' blue blazes are you feeding a child with a full diaper, woman?!

TpvVjkD.jpg

Finally, she changed him and Ryan was none the wiser but seriously. One would think: Hmm...Baby crying, smells like the insides of a manhole cover. Maybe should change diaper first before feeding. :|

mpEMHNr.jpg

Now just to finish up and we should be good.

EblsajR.jpg

"Hey, thanks for taking care of the kids while I was working. Really means alot."

kM2270k.jpg

"Yeah, yeah. Well if there ain't anything else, I'll take my pay and get going."

mSnBlRt.jpg

"How about a tip. I know it can be boring just taking care of babies, but hey, someday babies will be kids."

That made the ladies eyes light up.

gcCv5nR.jpg

"Whoa! Thanks lady! That actually made my day!"

LRQKbBK.jpg

And once she left, we fed the twins the only way Crystal could.

E57pV8k.jpg

Swears Ryan's gonna be a little glutton.

aCcYarP.jpg

"Not much longer now, sweetie and you're gonna be a big boy, huh."
    Next post, the twins finally age up.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    After work, nannies and carpentry, it's time for the big moment: Twins Age-up.

EJ0fFVT.jpg

Typical morning. Bill's in bed and the twins trying to sleep while Crystal upgrades or fixes something. I will say I'm a bit into game now and Billi is working in mixology at the moment...with a 6pm-2am shift. Needless to say, especially with the new house you guys will see in the future, it's a big grueling.

XMa6y8u.jpg

Dang plum fridge went out again.

6mBCcxn.jpg

"You love Daddy? Yes you do! Yes you do!"

9l9Albl.jpg

Ryan again being the lil glutton.

JClRwKj.jpg

And immediately after has a moment in his diaper. Starting to wonder if said child has tummy issues. :|

lqRgF22.jpg

Thanks for tending to them, Bill.

C3qJYqF.jpg

This is essentially Crystal's 'job' as we can make quite a bit on woodworking. Would love to craft instruments, but apparently you need high music too. Let's put it this way: Bill didn't marry the woman for her musical prowess.

gpskGSt.jpg

And welcome to our typical evenings while Bill is on family leave.

d9Uqx62.jpg

He actually took the book out to read autonomously. Way to go Bill! Get that gourmet up!

SFTpB5X.jpg

"C'mon Bill. Time to get the kids aged-up."

MN3qLe7.jpg

And lo! The twins are now kids! If you're wondering about the sour look on Crystal's face, the woman hasn't had much fun having to do so much woodworking. The blonde there is Ryan.

bHUTj0L.jpg

And the one with the black mop is Georgina.

gKX1yc1.jpg

For once their styles turned out alright! Just changed around Ryan's shoes for the everyday. I used my dice and Ryan ended up being Socially Awkward and Artistic. Kid I know a black-haired cherry blossom that could give you some pointers.

Fjs8Pfv.jpg

Same for formal. It was just changing shoes.

dc0o98I.jpg

Can't remember the athletic but I know we changed it. I let my sims "choose" a look and we go with whatever doesn't look like they raided the costume rack at Party City or the pile that was even rejected by the bargain bin.

9OLGAXN.jpg

Hey, I rarely interfere with one's desire and choice of slippers. If he wants pink bunny slippers, he can.

YFMHGLi.jpg

We changed the party look once I think. I think it looks alright.

g4ZB0HU.jpg

I'm thinking the boy has an affinity for anything in a hue of pink. Nothing wrong with that. Doesn't take after his father for the 'tropical' shorts I don't think.

rfk44wb.jpg

Didn't change anything on Georgina for everyday. With the dice she turned out to be Active and a social butterfly. Thinking she got that part from her mom.

2SsE5bq.jpg

Formal wasn't bad, although I 'brushed' her hair a bit.

wY4Bpyq.jpg

Athletic is fine. Seems like something she'd wear I think.

dMjkNpf.jpg

*Facepalm* I know, I know sweetie. Henry Blotter is a popular book but you don't need to cosplay going to bed.

2wvDwE6.jpg

That's better

p5AMrG5.jpg

*headdesk* Yeah. I remember now. This was the only one we need to randomize and work on quite a bit. Do those boots even fit you, child?

XCHL8hz.jpg

Summer or Winter. Choose one. :|

iTRZ1aW.jpg

It'll do. She seemed fine with it.

HLn2i9K.jpg

After all that, I just said "Plum it. It's swimwear. She's fine."

7CzZE1I.jpg

Yeah probably the first thing I'd be doing too when I spring from my crib: Watch cartoons.

RIkvaHs.jpg

"Ugh...Bill...We're gonna have to move. We barely have room for us here!"

gQeEDeE.jpg

"Gotcha honey. I'm looking right now."
    Next post, the family moves to Willow Creek in what Bill thought was a bargain, but sometimes you gotta remember: A bargain isn't always a bargain.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    With the kids now aged-up, the family needs a new house. Looking through the classifieds, Bill saw a very large house for only 14,000$ or so.

UhObJFw.jpg

Bill? Bill now would be a good time to pack the kids. The aliens are calling and they want your wife!.

lBkE32I.jpg

Unfortunately, we found that while the house is nice and big...it's completely empty. We add what scraps of furniture we didn't sell to the mix, buy what we need...and we're left to almost nothing. Oh boy...

0A3CW2E.jpg

Crystal (who luckily escaped the aliens) vents to Bill while....Okay Ryan when did you even get that cookie? We haven't even been in the house yet.

cZ5mHfP.jpg

"Look honeybuns I...I know it isn't the most ideal situation but we still got the basics and hey! I got a promotion to mixologist so we can make this work..."

"Bill...we're down to 42$. I'm gonna have to make a lot of furniture just to get us to what we had in savings before..."

J9RgMag.jpg

"You think Mom and Dad are gonna be okay?"

"I'm just hoping they brought the leftovers."

"Ryan, stop thinking about your stomach!"

0oplZgD.jpg

So yeah, it's a fixer-upper but we can make this work. Luckily the kids' beds aren't too expensive.

0r5mLFh.jpg

Georgina woke up with a nightmare while Ryan woke up embarrassed.

or1zZQ3.jpg

Bill putting on breakfast with what little we have.

1o6eTvn.jpg

I think we'll make it if they keep this positive in a barely decorated house.

O78wpnc.jpg

Crystal gets right to work.

4k0rq7H.jpg

Helllooo Marcus!

OoKL8Ju.jpg

The students doing their homework.

EcE3e9C.jpg

The welcome wagon's here...and they brought fruit cake. :expressionless:

PsR7RAo.jpg

"Heya! I'm Bill."

W1BrvIv.jpg

"Hey Ryan. What's Black and yellow and upsidedown?"

"What?"

"Llamaman after a fight with Arachnidman!"

"UGh..."

MwGH5n7.jpg

Huh. Liberty apparently has a job in this world.

xkJEeOL.jpg

Aaannnd Travis raided our fridge for the heart cookies....

4EGTuPU.jpg

"Dad, can I have a piece of cake, please?"

"Ah...I dunno Ryan. I've been cooking for a while and those..."

GOuXf3W.jpg

Georgina grabbed this autonomously...and completely regrets it. :D

"Ew..."

"And now you see what happens when you eat fruit cake."

MNK6lVY.jpg

They soon went back in to chat with the neighbours.

QUynuxu.jpg

After they left, Ryan went to chat with Bill.

"Dad can we go to the park?"

gZWIvN1.jpg

"Your mother is on it. Grab the kids, Bill. We're going to Desert Bloom."
    Next post, family outing at the Desert Bloom Park.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184