Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    I was not expecting that twist for who the real bad guy was! Look back it makes sense that he had a lot of people in the city.
    Before this chapter I would have though it was Etoile. Or the more outlandish guess would have been Siohban or August's brother.

That was such a fantastic ending!
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member

Sort of gen rules spoilers
    I KNOW THE GEN RULES PAMMIE YOU CAN'T FOOL ME
    (Maybe it'll just be a misunderstanding???
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Haha! Hmmmm... I won’t make you stress over cc but might hit you up to share a pose at some point! I already got my August detective series books! Sofia really liked them until she got her own sex god to worship her. :joy:<3:joy:

Well, I'll always share any pose with you. (And yeah...Sofia definitely doesn't need any books. She's living with her dream man!)
    Okay... I'm not crying! *sniff* That was a wonderful ending.
    everyone's happy. Why did I not expect that?

Awww....

So glad you liked it. And yes! Everyone's happy...

For now... >:)
    I was not expecting that twist for who the real bad guy was! Look back it makes sense that he had a lot of people in the city.
    Before this chapter I would have though it was Etoile. Or the more outlandish guess would have been Siohban or August's brother.

That was such a fantastic ending!

Aww...thank you!!! <3
    Wralai wrote: »
    Sort of gen rules spoilers
    I KNOW THE GEN RULES PAMMIE YOU CAN'T FOOL ME
    (Maybe it'll just be a misunderstanding???

Well...stay tuned. >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Now that Gen 5 (eee!) is on the horizon, I'm curious!
    Who was everyone's most loved and most want-to-pitch-off-a-cliff character of Gen 4? (Other than the heir or a Sim you may have made yourself :p )
    Feel free to give REASONS >:)

Mine:
    Loved: Beau (how could I not adore that fabulous Blackwell who stuck with August no matter what?)

Cliff: Daniel (he was such an abusive you know what and made Briar's life awful)

Honourable love mention: the Ethan/Amber forbidden romance (LMAO) :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Loved: gay cinnamon roll Beau, Etoile's big ol funbags

Cliff: Ethan's smug face. Learn to look angry and humble if you don't want immediate jail time, boy. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Loved: Etoile, she is a character after my taste. I like the more troublesome xD

Cliff: Wilder for his greed
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited April 2018
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Now that Gen 5 (eee!) is on the horizon, I'm curious!
    Who was everyone's most loved and most want-to-pitch-off-a-cliff character of Gen 4? (Other than the heir or a Sim you may have made yourself :p )
    Feel free to give REASONS >:)

Loved: Wilder and Ethan. I love me some mystery. It was so much fun to guess what these two were hiding.

Cliff: Probably Beau, because he sank my BriGust ship. :p

heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Loved: Briar she was perfect for August! <3 Or so I thought...
    Cliff: Daniel for being mean to Briar! >:)
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Loved: Beau because of his loving relationship with August!
    Cliff: Daniel because of his mean nature and the way he treated Briar!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    What an awesome question! Thanks @WagonFruit !!

Do I get to play??

Loved: all the characters, even the dastardly. But as far as the highest in my heart? The Blackwell twins (I just saw I’m not to include August! Darn!)

Cliff: Ashton because he was such a brat. He didn’t deserve Beau.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @pammiechick: I forgot about Ashton, probably for my own sanity and Beau's </3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Also, if you submitted a sim to the casting call, you can hit the cc button in the gallery then look under the #dayandknight to see if your sim will be used in the teen years. Everyone’s will make the background but these sims will have parts. Some will be villains... :naughty:

Also, @InfraGreen I will be using your boy. He will be in the YA years and that’s why he’s not featured in the teen grouping.

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Hmmm...favorite....Ethan....he tried to be a good friend to everyone in the best way he could.
    Cliff....Etoile for being so hot and cold. I felt bad for her situation but feel like she used August
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Phew, uni has started and already lets us barely breathe :cold_sweat: But reading the D&K ending two days ago was a luxury I did afford >:)
    Must say I was really surprised. I thought both Ethan and Wilder were suspects too obvious to actually have done it :D That their moments of suspicion (the connection to the Bambinos for Wilder) were too easy to find out for them to be the actual murderer. Lol I remember guessing a few pages ago that the Bambinos were either proof of his guilt or a way to mislead us. I was pretty sure it was the second but, well, sometimes it's the obvious that is the least obvious in the end because everyone believes it too easy if you know what I mean? :D
    Well, anyway that was a nice ending with August and Beau moving (what will August be now if not an agent, or will he be one too but in little Brindleton Bay?). But it was so fast, too! :dizzy: Gen 4 is already over, can't believe it!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Amazing end to an amazing gen!
    I don’t think I ever suspected Wilder.

Now to the love/cliff thing:

Love: Ethan - he was just the so cool. In the know, so calm, and a good actor to boot! :D

Cliff: Etoile - I love her free spirit but she is just so ruddy destructive. Other than August and Alex’s, how many relationships do you think she’s destroyed?
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member

Love: Ethan - he was just the so cool. In the know, so calm, and a good actor to boot! :D

Cliff: Etoile - I love her free spirit but she is just so ruddy destructive. Other than August and Alex’s, how many relationships do you think she’s destroyed?

Well, in her defense August did not tell her that he was in a relationship (or did he?) And I refuse to believe that it is her fault... it's not that she had put a gun on anyone to force them to become unfaithful.
    However, I'm not sure if we have seen the last of her... and she probably will continue giving a hand in people destroying their own relationship.
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Dark WitcHazard:
    Love: Wilder love me some hunky killers! >:)
    Cliff: Caleb punk rock lumberjack Beau gotta go!

Lover WitcHazard:
    Love: August and Darius my hunky grandsons!
    Cliff: Briar for keeping my great granddaughter away from me!

Shipper WitcHazard:
    Love: Every Ship!
    Cliff: Tony for ruining Ethan and Ambers ship for me I hope he gets testicular cancer!

Anti Shipper: Eh I’m over it! Who cares about anyone else’s babies when I can just focus on mine! (Rubs face on Shipper’s belly!

Dark WitcHazard: Without a baby bump it’s just weird!

Nooboos:
    Love: Anyone who made nooboos!

Cliff: Everyone who didn’t make nooboos is it really that hard!
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Love: I would say Daniel, but I'm not allowed...so I guess Ethan. I love the bad boys who aren't truly bad. lol

Cliff: The plum detective who was rude enough to get his thrills with a guy at work in front of August so soon after the broke it off. Not cool at all.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options

Ditto - oh wait, you dittoed me! haha!
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Damaro wrote: »
    Loved: Etoile, she is a character after my taste. I like the more troublesome xD

Cliff: Wilder for his greed

@Damaro knows what's up B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Phew, uni has started and already lets us barely breathe :cold_sweat: But reading the D&K ending two days ago was a luxury I did afford >:)
    Must say I was really surprised. I thought both Ethan and Wilder were suspects too obvious to actually have done it :D That their moments of suspicion (the connection to the Bambinos for Wilder) were too easy to find out for them to be the actual murderer. Lol I remember guessing a few pages ago that the Bambinos were either proof of his guilt or a way to mislead us. I was pretty sure it was the second but, well, sometimes it's the obvious that is the least obvious in the end because everyone believes it too easy if you know what I mean? :D
    Well, anyway that was a nice ending with August and Beau moving (what will August be now if not an agent, or will he be one too but in little Brindleton Bay?). But it was so fast, too! :dizzy: Gen 4 is already over, can't believe it!

Fast? It was the second longest gen...
    Wilder wasn't TOO suspicious until the Bambinos hit. Then, yeah...everyone was thinking our nice Wilder couldn't be dirty.

August will set up his own private detective agency. There isn't an FBI office near Brindleton Bay. It's too small of a town. Beau will start his own hairdressing studio. You will hear more about this in the beginning chapters. (Maybe the first one, I believe.)

Thank you!!!! So glad you liked the gen! It was the hardest gen to write. Not gonna lie...shoot me if I try another mystery...

I'm looking forward to the rom com (well, with the YA years. The child/teen years are DRAMA!!)

Glad you were surprised by the killer. :mrgreen:

WitcHazard wrote: »
    Dark WitcHazard:
    Love: Wilder love me some hunky killers! >:)
    Cliff: Caleb punk rock lumberjack Beau gotta go!

Lover WitcHazard:
    Love: August and Darius my hunky grandsons!
    Cliff: Briar for keeping my great granddaughter away from me!

Shipper WitcHazard:
    Love: Every Ship!
    Cliff: Tony for ruining Ethan and Ambers ship for me I hope he gets testicular cancer!

Anti Shipper: Eh I’m over it! Who cares about anyone else’s babies when I can just focus on mine! (Rubs face on Shipper’s belly!

Dark WitcHazard: Without a baby bump it’s just weird!

Nooboos:
    Love: Anyone who made nooboos!

Cliff: Everyone who didn’t make nooboos is it really that hard!

ROFL...Dark, you don't like Caleb lumberjack punk rock look? Well, neither does Beau. :lol:

Lover--Darius will be coming to Brindleton Bay soon, so you'll get to see him!

Shipper--LOL about Tony getting testicular cancer. I think that's a first I've ever seen anyone wish on any character.

Anti--when is the due date?

Aww...nooboos...maybe Beaugust will have one for you! <3

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @Damaro yeah, don’t get me wrong, I loved her actual character, and it’s mostly/entirely August’s own fault for his situation regarding his relationship with Alex. Still, I feel that Etoile wouldn’t have cared if he had told her about his relationship. What she wants, she gets - that is both commendable and terrifying! :D

She actually nearly made it on to my Love list as well as Cliff, but Ethan just pipped her at the post! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Okay...I've officially made the switch to WordPress. If you'd like, follow me there. My blog is dayandknight.blog so it should be easy to remember.

Once you follow, you should receive a notification when I post!

If you don't have WordPress to follow, I'll post here and on my discord server as well. Nothing has changed there. I decided to use WP since I like some of the services they do (and I tried it out with my amazon story.)

Click on the image and it will take you there. Nothing has posted yet. I'm hoping for Wednesday updates. I "may" do twice a week until I move. Depends on what I get done.

Pardon my dust. I'll be adding more stuff to the Family Tree and cc area later.

GUfsjqE.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Dark WitcHazard: And so ends the Golden reign of the Blonde Days! Thanks to Lexie the Days will be embracing the Dark side! Hahahahaha! Bring on the mayhem! >:)
  • Options
    Love the banner and so happy you are moving to Wordpress! I will jump over and follow!