Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Damaro wrote: »
    You write Cory so empathic! :open_mouth:
    They have such a sweet romance. They're perfect for each other! (in this moment at least. I know it could change at different points in their lifes)
    *still goes aboard the Cexie endgame ship*

If they were moving in another small town I would give Cexie better chances. But they're moving to San Myshuno. The temptations of a big city are great and numerous. The city changes you! >:)

This is very true. And honestly, Lexie fits in better because she can find her kindred spirits more in the city than in a small town.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Ahhh yes, fate! In Scotland we have a saying "What's fur ye will no go by ye!" Roughly translated what is meant to be will not pass you by! Uncle Beau is right, if Cory truly is for Lexie, nothing will get in their way, not even distance! ;) And I'm glad she is beginning to accept things, and hate her uncle a little less. :)
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited May 2018
    This is me not understanding again... (Although, I do feel sorry for her that they're moving her away from her boyfriend.)
    Not really understanding Lexie too much.

I think my main problem is not really relating in any sense to her. :/ Like, at all. I got nothing. I am trying but I can't relate to it. I think really the only thing is coming from a small town. And that really isn't too important. I might have to reread it again. BRB...

Still not there. :( It's 100% me, not you. I know it's definitely me not understanding. :)
  • Options
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Ahhh yes, fate! In Scotland we have a saying "What's fur ye will no go by ye!" Roughly translated what is meant to be will not pass you by! Uncle Beau is right, if Cory truly is for Lexie, nothing will get in their way, not even distance! ;) And I'm glad she is beginning to accept things, and hate her uncle a little less. :)

Love that! (and I'm a sucker for a Scottish accent!) Yes...she's being a bit more accepting.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    This is me not understanding again... (Although, I do feel sorry for her that they're moving her away from her boyfriend.)

I think my main problem is not really relating in any sense to her. :/ Like, at all. I got nothing. I am trying but I can't relate to it. I think really the only thing is coming from a small town. And that really isn't too important. I might have to reread it again. BRB...

Still not there. :( It's 100% me, not you. I know it's definitely me not understanding. :)

What don't you relate to exactly?

Or what don't you understand? Maybe I can shed some light on it. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    The chapter link takes me to write a new blog post for some reason. Fortunately, I could read it via WP reader, but not see the actual site.

Glad Lexie decided to forgive Beau and Cory is such an understanding boyfriend for her. I'm also on their endgame ship right now, but we'll see what happens when the rom com starts heating up. I was first on Sheo before I moved to Sith in Siobhan's gen, so who knows what'll happen here.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    The chapter link takes me to write a new blog post for some reason. Fortunately, I could read it via WP reader, but not see the actual site.

Glad Lexie decided to forgive Beau and Cory is such an understanding boyfriend for her. I'm also on their endgame ship right now, but we'll see what happens when the rom com starts heating up. I was first on Sheo before I moved to Sith in Siobhan's gen, so who knows what'll happen here.

Thanks for letting me know. I fixed it.

It's Ship Cexie for the win? Hee hee! We have a long journey ahead. Rom com starts Chapter 13.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited May 2018

Love that! (and I'm a sucker for a Scottish accent!) Yes...she's being a bit more accepting.

I don't know. Some characters are just easier to relate to than others. I'll survive though. :) Oh and not understanding? That was a bad word choice on my part. It's nothing in the story. xD
  • Options

I don't know. Some characters are just easier to relate to than others. I'll survive though. :) Oh and not understanding? That was a bad word choice on my part. It's nothing in the story. xD

Oh, okay. I didn't think that chapter was very hard to understand.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Ch 5.9:
    Alexis Bianca Day - nice middle name :wink:
    Beaugust!!! :love:
    Ouch poor Lexie, having to walk in on that after an already eventful night. :flushed: Talk about a mortified moodlet.

Ch 5.10:
    Nice talk from Beau to her. <3
    But yeah moving to the city, a big change. :hushed: She'll sure miss Cory, he's one of a kind.
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    Sassie wrote: »
    Ch 5.9:
    Alexis Bianca Day - nice middle name :wink:
    Beaugust!!! :love:
    Ouch poor Lexie, having to walk in on that after an already eventful night. :flushed: Talk about a mortified moodlet.

Ch 5.10:
    Nice talk from Beau to her. <3
    But yeah moving to the city, a big change. :hushed: She'll sure miss Cory, he's one of a kind.

You noticed her middle name. A nod to the female founder Blackwell...she’s a combo from both stories. :D

Beaugust back together for good! But poor Lex. Bad timing.

Cory will be missed so much by her! :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Not gonna lie; I squee'd when I saw her middle name <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I adore Bianca! <3
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Not gonna lie; I squee'd when I saw her middle name <3

Hee hee! I love that the Blackwells are a part of the family tree!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I adore Bianca! <3

Me, too!! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

It's time for an update!

On Wednesday, there will be a huge time jump. This is the end of the teen years. :)

Dy7fJaY.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Lexie is putting Cory up on a pedestal and the dude is a real sweetie, so why not? If it were to be a movie, I can imagine a couple of names for the Rom-Com - which I am unashamedly excited for! :D

All About Cory.
    Compared To Cory.
    You're Just Not Cory.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Lexie is putting Cory up on a pedestal and the dude is a real sweetie, so why not? If it were to be a movie, I can imagine a couple of names for the Rom-Com - which I am unashamedly excited for! :D

All About Cory.
    Compared To Cory.
    You're Just Not Cory.

ROFL!!! :joy:
    I love your rom com names. So true! ;)

And you're right. She's put Cory up on a godlike pedestal. Not a healthy thing to do for anyone who might want to date her. Because, hey, no one is that unselfish (not even Cory--she never lived with him, so he does have faults. She just hasn't seen them.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

All About Cory.
    Compared To Cory.
    You're Just Not Cory.

You are so right! It’s all about Cory from here on out! :joy:
  • Options
    Beautiful wedding! I love those two so much! :'(:) Old Seth & Siobhan! <3 Although it is sad for Lexie to leave Cory behind, maybe they need some time apart to grow and come back to each other...or maybe not, first loves are not always the last! ;) By the way, hope you don't mind me asking, where did you get Cory's Vans t-shirt from? It's so cutes!
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

All About Cory.
    Compared To Cory.
    You're Just Not Cory.

You are so right! It’s all about Cory from here on out! :joy:

Well...not ALL about him...but he will be mentioned once...or twice. ;) Particularly when Lexie's mad at some selfish behavior... :joy:
    Beautiful wedding! I love those two so much! :'(:) Old Seth & Siobhan! <3 Although it is sad for Lexie to leave Cory behind, maybe they need some time apart to grow and come back to each other...or maybe not, first loves are not always the last! ;) By the way, hope you don't mind me asking, where did you get Cory's Vans t-shirt from? It's so cutes!

Aww...thank you! I love them too!!!

I think you're right...being apart would help them grow and change. Maybe for the better when they see each other again?

Here's a link to the Vans t-shirt: VANS T
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Aww...thank you! I love them too!!!

I think you're right...being apart would help them grow and change. Maybe for the better when they see each other again?

Here's a link to the Vans t-shirt: VANS T

Thank you very much! <3

pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Congrats to August and Beau! Finally! :) Cory and Lexie are so cute together... Young love <3
  • Options
    Congrats to August and Beau! Finally! :) Cory and Lexie are so cute together... Young love <3

Awww...thank you! <3 Yes, Beaugust forever!

And Cexie...so sweet. Too bad they had to say good-bye. :cry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I think you are missing the com in this rom com. That chapter was sweet and sad.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I think you are missing the com in this rom com. That chapter was sweet and sad.

Is the humor Pammie laughing at our suffering? :p (I wasn't suffering with the wedding though; it's goals in all ways, right down to parents actually attending a gay wedding)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

Is the humor Pammie laughing at our suffering? :p (I wasn't suffering with the wedding though; it's goals in all ways, right down to parents actually attending a gay wedding)

I loved the wedding. That was perfect. Lexie and Cory :( Old Seth and Siobhan :(:(
    wotgen6.gif?w=656