Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I went back to playing with my ghost sims. It's been awhile. I played them pretty much since ghosts were released for about a year then the play became more scattered and I moved on to other characters. They've been shelved for awhile. Not sure why but they give me happy, warm feelings watching and playing them. They hadn't been bowling yet so I gave them make overs and gave them a night on the town. Karaoke is next and festivals.

23h5dn7.png
    so6f04.png
    vmvg3q.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Not sure why but they give me happy, warm feelings watching and playing them.

That means you found a household that you love!
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I am so sad that I have to delete gen 1 of my Disney legacy. Snow and charming only had 6 kids and Cinderella was their first. This generation is too glirchy. I am going to go as planned with Cindy, Rae and Emmitt. I am going to have those three create a household then delete Cindy and Rae's family. The story behind that is the two girls went out to celebrate cindys 18th birthday (rae just turned 17 and used a fake ID). In my game the legal age to drink is 18 so when they age to YA. Anyways the girls return home to find their house smells bad. They open all the doors and windows and call 911. Unfortunately their whole family is dead. They want to burn the house down but sell it to the town they grew up in and move to San Myshuno.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    ThatBlooSimmerThatBlooSimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    Today one of my households
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I was playing the Karaoke Legends household and Miko made Pufferfish Nigiri. I took my eyes off of her for a second and the next thing I knew she was dying from the poorly made dish. I was shocked because it was the first time I had a sim die like that. Luckily Darling was nearby to plead with Grim and save Miko's life. Another first for me lol
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    ZoaeaZoaea Posts: 79 Member
    Im on my first sims 4 legacy and I just got the first death warning for my founder so I saved and quit and am terrified to play D=. That was wed. Today I popped into my only save that has a sim plant tree and made and copy called heaven, deleted all the houses and I'm going to slowly build it up with saved copies of sims from other saves lol. Now when I have time I'm not as afraid to play Zack and will make a new gallery copy of him and his wife to import to heaven when he dies.

Ps anyone else do something like an after life? I was thinking of only played sims, make them YA and aging off, resurrection if they die by accedent. Or maybe a mod that let's me control hose things (and also prevent Townies or culling). xD
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    My sims Lucas and Avis Munch welcomed their sixth child another boy. After twins, a single baby should be easy and there are two teenagers that can help out. They now have four boys and two girls. Their first child, a daughter (Mila) moved out into an apartment with her cousin. Lucas is now an elder so his time is slowly running out. They might have one more child though we'll have to see. If they do he will probably be crossed over before that one is even a child
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    started a new legacy, I've never been able to get far as I've always had a computer just barely good enough for the game so when crashing or otherwise got too much that was the end of the same. Now things are easier I'm think I'll make it a rotational one we'll see.
    35158751370_45fb479926_b.jpg
    Here are my founders Chloe and Tobias, they have 325 to their name after building them a place to live but time to start a family anyways :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I started a new legacy today and my founders Lia and Alice got married.

63a6ffaa-89f2-407c-8d28-8d60f13d906f_zpswq8aotxc.png

And yes, that is a bump you see on Lia there. Risky woohoo does not respect my timeline at all.

ef57fda6-5b08-40ec-87b3-87e3e48e19ac_zpsxsrben8i.png

I can already tell I'm going to have so much fun playing these two!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    I continued playing my legacy challenge that I started a few weeks ago :) My couple now has a son who just aged up to a child! Another family that I've been playing with has a daughter who I'm going to pair with him when they're older >:D
    cha cha cha
  • Options
    metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    My first generational game is becoming increasingly difficult. My first gen couple, Rafael and Duncan, are elders and they refuse to die even though they got the "get your things ready" pop up one sim week ago, and in the second gen, their son Brett and his husband Hunter had their son (Rafster) grow to child AND for the first time, I am witness of an Alien pregnancy! on Brett, he was abducted by aliens yesterday but I never imagined this could happen lol. So my second generation will have a sim AND alien sons soon, and the grandpas refuse to die :D

And no, I refuse to make my elders die by making them exercise, or using cheats (even though I am guilty of making them woohoing. I think it's an awesome way to die lol).

So, I have two elders who seem inmortal, and an alien baby on the way. Gotta love this game <3
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Lia and Alice had twin girls so far today.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Alyssa (Top) & Maddison (Second) grew up into teens recently. Though they are twins it seems Alyssa has received a majority of her mother's genes.

MEcqrO1l.png

eyxt62cl.png

Bryce Junior will be ageing up to a teen in 2 sim days and looks almost a splitting image of his dad.

qaueh12l.png

Maddison is in a rebellious stage and her values are suffering for it lol

6LXEBlyl.png
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited June 2017
    @Toreshinbo
    Does that mean in Sims 4, the vampires actually need to eat ACTUAL food in Sims 4? I remember in sims 3, actual food did nothing for them, they had to have blood or die...
    You really got me curious now!

@5782341b77vl
    ....?? How do/ did you find out the names and such of all THOSE pre-mades? I only just by luck/ chance found out about Amber but most of the luck required knowing her first name due to the in game décor poster of her :lol:
    Additional; the story you're playing, sounds/ looks really good so far. I tend to think from the screen shots she sort of enjoying herself :lol:
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Played a family with 4 teenage daughters & sent them out of the town a couple of times, first to a bar, then to the romance festival. At the bar they just did their homework, but loosened up a bit more at the festival. I also discovered that toddlers can play in the garden plants.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Kilov17 wrote: »

@5782341b77vl
    ....?? How do/ did you find out the names and such of all THOSE pre-mades? I only just by luck/ chance found out about Amber but most of the luck required knowing her first name due to the in game décor poster of her :lol:
    Additional; the story you're playing, sounds/ looks really good so far. I tend to think from the screen shots she sort of enjoying herself :lol:

I use my mouse to get their names then go to sites (like Simswiki) and read their bios.

The Forum is also a HUGE help in finding names and bios of pre-made Sims. I only found out about Holly from THIS thread FROM May -

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918558/how-can-i-find-a-sim-i-saw-in-cas#latest

I'm still chasing down some pre-mades Yep - That one particular pre-made you want can take a while to find. But if (for some reason) you can't find a particular Sim, you can always ask.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I had a bizarre start to my game today. Olivia Kim-Lewis' creativity skill rocketed to 10 automatically! A nice bug for a change!

I played the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household for a short while until Eric somehow became trapped between walls. I'm not a builder so I went into manage worlds and played with The Goths.

Mortimer is a successful writer due to his membership to The Avant Gardes. Bella has created a club especially for those who wish to increase their logic skill and they hang out at the observatory I downloaded.

• Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Today my sim who's doing this evil criminal sim thing where she has townies kids and then steals all their stuff while leaving them with the kids.
    She already had identical triplets by fluke and gave them to their dad and is now disliked by him. I also clogged all of his drains.
    But today she have birth to a baby boy by baby daddy #2 and stole some stuff from him. She's very near a promotion to level 3 of the criminal career and is at stage 3 of the criminal mastermind aspiration.
    But I've started making her friend's with her housemate and I think they're going to get married and settle down with a family.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I've been playing my 'Cancer story' save. The family moved into a house in Oasis springs, next door to Cliff's ex-wife and son. And they visited during the welcome wagon! Duke (cliff's son) was not happy to meet his half brothers (hates children trait) and tried to punch his half cousin's (was that right? just cousins?) unicorn stuffed animal but the door was locked so he went to the bathroom wall next to the unicorn and stood there. Cliff also ghostly scared them cause he is a prankster ghost (insert ghostly sound here).
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I had a bizarre start to my game today. Olivia Kim-Lewis' creativity skill rocketed to 10 automatically! A nice bug for a change!

I played the Spencer-Kim-Lewis household for a short while until Eric somehow became trapped between walls. I'm not a builder so I went into manage worlds and played with The Goths.

Mortimer is a successful writer due to his membership to The Avant Gardes. Bella has created a club especially for those who wish to increase their logic skill and they hang out at the observatory I downloaded.

I play my family on that lot & they keep getting stuck under the stairs! I finally put a door there, so they could get themselves out.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    CxpmemeCxpmeme Posts: 76 Member
    Mine was.... interesting. My sim gave birth to quintuplets! And there was a minor bug in the game so when my sim went back home from the hospital, 2 of my babies were floating and one of them was stuck in their cribs. I had to restart the game 2 times in order to "fix it." I also got too impatient and aged them all up
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    What an awful session tonight (mostly in a good way). My toddlers wouldn't behave (either of them), one child Sim lost too much empathy and kept being mean every time I wasn't looking causing him to lose more empathy, and the other went bear suit and suddenly decided the only thing she wants to do is play the violin.

Meanwhile Akira (CL premade) came by the neighborhood and basically started arguments with other townies making everyone angry. I'd start a conversation with a townie and Akira would come join and shout at the townie - never my Sim, just at the townie. Turns out fundraising is a lot harder when everyone is getting angry. It was like he was being a vexatious troll, it was really great fun (he yelled at Mortimer and Bella as well as two other Sims from other played households in my save).

Oh and the grandparents won't stop watching the children's TV channel...this one is pretty irritating actually as they're constantly bored because of it. I really want them to start watching public Access, but the training won't seem to take and they're kind of driving me batty.

All in all it was gloriously chaotic, but I definitely needed a break by the end. I think I need to pop over and play Johnny Zest - he's always my go to Sim to just screw around and not worry about anything (he also tests mods).
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    I made sherlock holmes and john watson (bbc sherlock), gave them an apartment in san myshuno and made it look like 221B. Sherlock set himself on fire :D
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    I played the Vladislaus Straud household for a little bit last night. He's married to Lilith Vatore in my game. Their twins, Fricorith and Magdalena have aged up to teenagers since I last played them. I spent most of my time in CAS updating their outfits and giving their game-generated Dark Forms a makeover. I wish I'd snapped pictures, but I forgot to do so.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    My sims autonomously made a baby ! They are going to age into elgers in a few days and already have 1 adopted son (teen), 1 biological daughter (teen), 1 alien daughter ( toddler, dad was abducted) and now this ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top