Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    edited October 2017
    A: I don't know Patiricia and Bertram. I would match up Boyd with Fiona McIrish. And Susan with Cyclon Sword maybe. (In my game Boyd is in Journalism career and Cyclon in Science).

Q: Which premade couple is the worst in your opinion?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    A- Beau and Victoria Andrews probably.

Q- Have you played sims 3 following stories from sims 2?
  • Options
    Emmycotabug123Emmycotabug123 Posts: 3 New Member
    A- Nope, Ive only just recently started playing the sims all together.

Q- Ok, so i am really new to the sims and ive seen all these people with stables and things like that and i decided to give it a try my self. The name of my stables is Josie's Equestrian Center, I named it after my red healer Josie, any way I want a marking/brand to put on my horses flanks in CAS and im not sure how to make one or any cc for that matter,( I know such noob issues :) ) Any way my question is does anyone know where i can make a brand or if some one can make one for me? I just want it to say JEC and it be inside a circle if possible.

(PS: Im not sure if i was meant to post that here but if not i am sorry, I am new and not sure how or where to post things yet. )
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Wrong thread.

What would you do if your least favorite sim showed up to dinner?
  • Options
    SavannahBrierleySavannahBrierley Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, I know this question has been asked before but I cannot find the answers anywhere and i'm hopeless. Recently i had many issues with my dell desktop computer windows 7 and had to reinstall windows and i lost everything on my computer and had to start from scratch. This computer is really old ( not sure what year) but i have had many problems with it in the past but this time i really don't know what to do. My game worked fine before i had to reinstall windows. On both sims 3 and 4 i'm am getting the error code- unable to start game device 0 cannot run this title no supported video graphics card detected please check your system hardware. I've googled this many times and tried every possible solution I've found and nothing is working. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, checking my device config file (it was empty), and I've tried updating my graphics card but tbh I don't rally know what i'm doing and nothing is working so if someone could please give me any advice it would be very appreciated i really want to play sims again.
  • Options
    @SavannahBrierley I have no idea. This thread is not for technical questions, more like get-to-know-you questions.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2018
    @SavannahBrierley Hi, I advice you to ask your question in this topic. It was created to help out new members. Just repeat your question and I’m sure people will try and help you.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »

A: Depends on who I am playing. My fairy boys would probably drop an Inner Beauty prank on them. My witches would go for a Haunting Curse. Anyone else, strongest negative I had - or an Alchemy Elixir like Flask of Angry Bees. And then ask them to leave.

Q: Do you create Sims to put in your town just to be romantic interests for your own Sims?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
  • Options
    Sindocat wrote: »

A: Depends on who I am playing. My fairy boys would probably drop an Inner Beauty prank on them. My witches would go for a Haunting Curse. Anyone else, strongest negative I had - or an Alchemy Elixir like Flask of Angry Bees. And then ask them to leave.

Q: Do you create Sims to put in your town just to be romantic interests for your own Sims?

A: I have considered that before, but it feels like "bride on order", so no. I prefer them to find their romantic interest from the pre-mades (sometimes they surprize me and make matches I wouldn't think of).

Q: What is the longest save that you ever played?
    It can be by time took you in real life or by sim days :smile:
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »

A: I have considered that before, but it feels like "bride on order", so no. I prefer them to find their romantic interest from the pre-mades (sometimes they surprize me and make matches I wouldn't think of).

Q: What is the longest save that you ever played?
    It can be by time took you in real life or by sim days :smile:
    A: 5 generations, normal life span :)
    Q: Which career in Ambitions you like best and why?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    A: The option to be self employed. Most of my sims are.
    Q: Career, profession, or self employment?
  • Options
    SillyhartluvSillyhartluv Posts: 73 Member
    A: Career (Medical, Business, and Politics)
    Q:How did the first sim you played with until death die?
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    A: He set himself on fire while cooking pancakes...and ended up in a heap of ash.
    Q: What do you find is the quickest way to reach 1M §?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    A. Besides the obvious Motherlode cheat, i’m Not sure cause the only Sims I had that reached that (without cheating ) were two legacies, one where both parents worked high up in the business field and the other has the Lifestyle of the Rich and famous LTW. I don’t really remember how the sims got that rich though.

Q. What color Becomes your Sim’s favorite most often ?
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    A: The colour I tend to gravitate towards is blue or aqua (which are my favourite), but I try my best not to have two Sims with the same favourites.

Q: What’s the biggest number of pets that a Sim of yours has ever had?
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    A: Crazy cat lady in S3 had 7, but she wasn't played live, just created because I could. Played family: 4 horses if I remember right.
    Q: How many children have your sims had in one family?
    image.png
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited January 2018
    A: The most children they had is 6, if I remember correctly, with the same partner. But one of them also had two children with someone else, so 8: at a certain moment he wished to have 10 in total!
    Q: What is your favorite ltw to play?

@Simtown15 I already did superpopular several times, with my sims fullfilling it when they aren't even adults yet. Just give them one point of charisma through the mirror, and, after that, socialize. Organizing parties often combined with the LTR that makes every party legendary also helps. Sims will be friends with your sim just because they were invited.

Or give them a profession career where they meet a lot of other sims, and after doing the task take a little time to let them talk, also with the help of charisma - from level 5 and up, there's a chance your sims will just have to introduce themselves and already be friends with them.
    Post edited by GITTE2001 on
  • Options
    A: Either Professional Author or Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium. They're really easy and almost guaranteed that I finish them.

Q: What's your least favorite LTW? Mine (in base game) are the garden one (It's hard.), heartbreaker (I'm a family player.), and Super popular (Also hard.)
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    A: There are more than a few LTWs that I never use, like most of the reach-level-10-of-career ones. I tend to want the sims I raised in-game to achieve their wishes earlier, maybe in the teen years, and they usually have a hobby that plays nicely into a different LTW. I also tend to avoid the ones that mandate maxing multiple skills, as most of my sims concentrate on one thing; the exceptions are Perfect Mind, Perfect Body (for an aspiring International Super Spy) and Renaissance Sim or The Tinkerer (for the handy teenager who will also pursue some other career). But the only ones that I would never choose are Gold Digger and Heartbreaker. I don't like my sims being mean at all. And one time I started out with a single sim who I wanted to write Romance novels; I thought Heartbreaker was perfect for her. But she kept getting those awful broken heart moodlets, which would tank her mood for two days—not conducive to writing bestsellers. After she achieved it, she never had another relationship.

Side note: Super Popular is my easiest LTW to achieve (and to trigger—just make a new friend to bring your total to at least 5) and the one I use when I don't have anything more specific in mind for a teen sim. I've said this elsewhere, but one charisma point unlocks the Celebrity achievement (have 25 acquaintances) and that together with the Attractive LTR means an instant friendship with anyone your sim meets. When I just want the points and the 7-day moodlet, I can send a teenager to stand outside the bookstore after school and finish it before dinner.

Q: How long to you play with *spare* children (i.e. not the heir) before moving them out? And what do they need to accomplish first?
  • Options
    gerefteastgerefteast Posts: 353 Member
    edited January 2018
    A: Actually I don't know. I came back to playing TS after some two years, and I've never been really involved into the game stuff before, I used to play only occasionally. I think I have never had a household with adult second generation before, can you believe that? ;)

Q: Do you sometimes choose negative traits for your sims ONLY to laugh at their trait-determined activities and funny expressions? (at example, you create an insane sim and look how he/she is swimming dressed in his/her outdoor clothes)
    Post edited by gerefteast on
    understand the significance of the signatures
  • Options
    A: Yes! :smile: My favourite is Loser / Neurotic sims in ambitious careers (like being in Politics career). It's less about the expressions, more about creating an interesting conflict in the story.
    Q: Do you have a pre-made that you play often and modified significantly? I'm not talking about looks makeover but for example - changed his name/ family relationships / career?
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    A.No, I prefer my own Sims to Premades.
    Q:What is you LEAST favorite world ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top