Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Casimir Legacy #BuildNewcrest ~ GEN 2

IchiRukiiIchiRukii Posts: 163 Member
avpmx2.png

Welcome to the Casimir Legacy! This is a Build Newcrest legacy, and you can find the rules for it here.

If you haven't read the rules or don't plan to, then very briefly the legacy involves building a certain lot(s) over the duration of each generation. I've planned out where everything is going to go in advance on this map:

25ey1ys.jpg

I'll be posting this legacy on my blog, ichirukiisims.wordpress.com

2dkejvm.png

28anoy1.jpg
1.1 - A New Start
1.2 - Falling into Place
1.3 - Until Death Do Us Part
1.4 - Baby Blues
1.5 - Camping Adventure
1.6 - Room for One More
1.7 - Time Goes On
1.8 - Opposites
1.9 - Emotion Potion
1.10 - Heir Vote
1.11 - Fight or Flight
1.12 - Goodbye
1.13 - The End
1.14 - The Park

35a3ssi.jpg

2.1 - Harder Than It Looks
2.2 - When You're Gone
2.3 - Moving On
2.4 - Tentative Beginnings
2.5 - Celebrations Galore

2zznd61.jpg
Read it at ichirukiisims.wordpress.com
Post edited by IchiRukii on

Comments

• Options
    Hello everyone. As you can see the legacy already has 4 chapters posted as of this thread being made. I've posted the links again below. Read and enjoy! :)

1.1 - A New Start
    1.2 - Falling into Place
    1.3 - Until Death Do Us Part
    1.4 - Baby Blues
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited May 2016
    Oh yay! Im off to read this!!!

EDIT: just read the first 4 chapters and I loved it! Your founder is so cute! Paolo - is that how you sleep his name??? - reminds me of Romeo from Sims 2. This was fantastic!
    Post edited by Kamio on
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Hehe thank you!! Glad you liked it. Paolo just showed up randomly (not sure still how to properly pronounce his name - awkward!!) so he was a pleasant surprise for a spouse! Chapter 5 is in the works :)
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    New chapter! :) Time for that belated honeymoon!

1.5 - Camping Adventure
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    Hi guys. Please let me know if the chapters I'm writing are too short or too long. It's very easy to fix and if it encourages more readers because it's the length they want I am happy to oblige :)
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    New chapter! The Casimir family grows bigger. :)
    1.6 - Room for One More
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Yay! A nooboo! Welcome to the world little one!

I am loving this btw! It is totally up to you length ways for the chapters! I keep reading until there is no more and then get impatient/excited for the next one!

Also i didn't know that happened to cow plants if you went on holidays! I wonder if hiring a gardener would help???
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Ooh it's been a while since I've seen a new Build Newcrest story pop up! So of course I had to read it, with it being my favourite iteration of the legacy!

I love your little family and the gentle way in which you describe their lives. Bookmarking! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Kamio wrote: »
    Yay! A nooboo! Welcome to the world little one!

I am loving this btw! It is totally up to you length ways for the chapters! I keep reading until there is no more and then get impatient/excited for the next one!

Also i didn't know that happened to cow plants if you went on holidays! I wonder if hiring a gardener would help???

That's good. Heheh it might have happened sooner (whoops) but I didn't notice till they got back :P Might be an idea to hire the gardener just in case though.. looking back though I couldn't have anyway, spent all their money on the nice lodge hehehe

ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Ooh it's been a while since I've seen a new Build Newcrest story pop up! So of course I had to read it, with it being my favourite iteration of the legacy!

I love your little family and the gentle way in which you describe their lives. Bookmarking! :)

Haha yeah, I was a bit slow into it, but I'm glad I found the challenge when I did :3 Yay!! And thank you, I'm very happy that you like it!
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    A buildNewcrest challenge! I love those! And a very well written one I must admit ;)
    Definitely bookmarking this thread, I'd love to read some more. Keep up the good work :blush:
  • Options
    A new chapter! Rose begins to realise how quickly her children are growing up!
    1.7 - Time Goes On
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    Maria grew up to be such and adorable child! She's super cute. And Hannah is truly stunning, I wonder whether Tyler will have a good or bad influence at her...
  • Options
    A buildNewcrest challenge! I love those! And a very well written one I must admit ;)
    Definitely bookmarking this thread, I'd love to read some more. Keep up the good work :blush:

Oops, missed your first post. Thank you!!
    Maria grew up to be such and adorable child! She's super cute. And Hannah is truly stunning, I wonder whether Tyler will have a good or bad influence at her...

Hehe yes, she's very cute I love her :) I guess that's up for debate still, we'll have to wait and see heh!
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    totalRainbowtotalRainbow Posts: 425 Member
    Just finished getting caught up with all your updates so far!
    Love the family and their cute little house. Can't wait to see you start posting your builds! I love building in TS4 more than anything and have considered starting this challenge myself. Good luck!
    # BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge : Rosenburg
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    Just finished getting caught up with all your updates so far!
    Love the family and their cute little house. Can't wait to see you start posting your builds! I love building in TS4 more than anything and have considered starting this challenge myself. Good luck!

@totalRainbow Thank you! I hope my builds turn out okay. I'm not a super fantastic builder but with the new innovative tools given to us in Sims 4 I'm definitely learning to love building. That's why I thought this would be a good challenge to try :3
    If you do start the challenge send me a link, I'd love to read :)
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    New chapter ahoy! Rose discovers that despite having two daughters, they can still be very very different :)

1.8 - Opposites

2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    Is Maria a genius? Because she sure sounds like one :lol:
    And I hope Hannah finds a boy who's actually worth her! I love that she's developing herself, though ;)
  • Options
    ^^ ditto!

Maria is adorable, I can't wait to see her grow up!
    I hope Hannah realizes he's probably not worth it!
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Haha that was great! I just caught up on the last 2 chapters. Please tell me that she gets to keep the hair :grin:

I'm not a fan of changing yourself for a guy BUT Tyler and Hannah are so cute together. Decisions decisions decisions.

Thumbs up in the cinema lot. I may download it :wink:
  • Options
    Is Maria a genius? Because she sure sounds like one :lol:
    And I hope Hannah finds a boy who's actually worth her! I love that she's developing herself, though ;)

Maaaaybeee :P If it is any hint at all, I typically roll all traits when they are born so I can develop their personality along the way :3

^^ ditto!

Maria is adorable, I can't wait to see her grow up!
    I hope Hannah realizes he's probably not worth it!
    Same hehe! Hannah's very... stubborn. She's already shown herself to be a bit of a perfectionist- and I think to be a perfectionist you have to be a little stubborn, to not give up hehe. We'll have to see what she does next!

Kamio wrote: »
    Haha that was great! I just caught up on the last 2 chapters. Please tell me that she gets to keep the hair :grin:

I'm not a fan of changing yourself for a guy BUT Tyler and Hannah are so cute together. Decisions decisions decisions.

Thumbs up in the cinema lot. I may download it :wink:

I hope so! I made Hannah change her looks to spice up the chapter a bit, and ended up really liking her new look. Hopefully Rose will relent on that one. :P And thank you!! I'm not the best builder hahah but I'm better than I was in sims 3.
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Looks like Hannah has a lot of growing up to do, in spite of being the older sister. Maria is such a little cutie, and her experiments are hilarious haha!
  • Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Looks like Hannah has a lot of growing up to do, in spite of being the older sister. Maria is such a little cutie, and her experiments are hilarious haha!

Indeed, it's tough not being the center of your parent's attention anymore! I do love the chemistry table :3
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    New chapter! A lot of Maria and her chemistry table in this one :)
    1.9 - Emotion Potion
    2zznd61.jpg
  • Options
    Aw, poor Maria! I hope she grows up aspiring to be a scientists or doctor, she just has to keep moving forward after failed experiments! And poor Hannah! Juggling a job and school is really difficult.
    Forum Thread | Blog