Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dreams & Drama Neighborhood Rotation - ENDED & Rebooted to a New Version

Comments

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Oh geez lol. I can't wait to see what Luca has to say.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    There's a new post today. We've moved on to the Holloway household. Just like all the other households so far, they've got big changes happening on the family front. Enjoy!

• Options
    Oh boy
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Another new post today. Luca's father Jim Holloway arrives in town. Let's just say, we see where Luca gets it from, hehe. Enjoy!

• Options
    His voice in my head...GOLD! :D
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Jes2G wrote: »

Anyone you can think of who I might know that gets us close to what he sounds like? In my mind, he's kinda like Tony DiNozzo, Sr. Or maybe Jr. had he never joined NCIS and just continued to be a cad his whole life.
  • Options

Anyone you can think of who I might know that gets us close to what he sounds like? In my mind, he's kinda like Tony DiNozzo, Sr. Or maybe Jr. had he never joined NCIS and just continued to be a cad his whole life.

I can't think of anyone specifically, but definitely an old, New York Italian lol. I see him being a little bit loud with sort of a raspy voice lol.
    forum_final.png

• Options

I can't think of anyone specifically, but definitely an old, New York Italian lol. I see him being a little bit loud with sort of a raspy voice lol.

That's pretty darn close to what I was thinking! More generally East Coast than specifically New York. But definitely in a tight-knit Italian immigrant community, the kind where when they make the movie about it, you're highly favored if you have a Sicilian grandmother. He's basically modeled after a friend of mine's father (with the addition of organized crime, of course).
  • Options

That's pretty darn close to what I was thinking! More generally East Coast than specifically New York. But definitely in a tight-knit Italian immigrant community, the kind where when they make the movie about it, you're highly favored if you have a Sicilian grandmother. He's basically modeled after a friend of mine's father (with the addition of organized crime, of course).

I hear a very distinct NY accent, and it is hilarious lol.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    I had two new posts that I didn't put here. The first went up May 12th. Liz and Luca celebrate their renovated property in the oddest way, as only they could.

In the chapter that went up May 14th, Daniella, who didn't know her father was in town, finally comes face to face with him.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Hello everyone! With the Seasons EP coming up, I'm feeling quite inspired to put out some new chapters. I have plans for my Sims (which they never fully cooperate with, hehe), and so we have got to wrap up Round 10 by the time Seasons comes out.

Do you know what that means for you?? A new chapter. Every. Single. Day! The last chapter of Round 10 will publish the morning of the 22nd. That will give me time to download the new EP and get into what the seasons means for my Sims. And believe me, it will mean a lot for some of them...

Anyway, let's get on to today's chapter, shall we?

We're still with the Holloway family. Daniella is having lots of feels because her brother Luca just showed up with their father Jim, who she was none too happy to see. We're picking up right where we left off. Enjoy!

• Options
    Every day, huh?
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Every day, huh?

That's the plan. We'll see if it actually works out, lol.
  • Options
    Today's post show Liz reclaiming her time. Ever since Jim Holloway arrived to town, Luca has been a bit absent in the household. But Liz has a plan to force encourage him to be more active in maintaining the house.

• Options
    She has the crazy eyes LOL
    forum_final.png

• Options
    She has the crazy eyes LOL

Right? Those eyes are saying, "you brought this on yo-self!!"
  • Options
    There's a new post that went up this morning. Liz takes things even further when Luca doesn't do more around the house like she wanted. And Luca's dad continues working his way into the spaces of his family.
  • Options
    This morning, we left things in disarray in the Holloway household and moved on to the Blank Household. We're seeing how they are faring without Heaven. Sky is now a toddler (so many darn toddlers). Heaven pays child support just like Hugo did back in the Butler household. But she makes waaaaay less money, so the child support funded renovation isn't as fancy. I know the Blank family is a favorite for some of you, so I hope you enjoy catching up with them!
  • Options
    So far so good with the daily posts! At the end of yesterday's chapter, Heaven had called Bo up to ask him out on a date. Today we see how that went. Chapters like these are the reasons I love my more game-drive way of telling Simlit stories. Even when I have an idea of how I think something will go, my Sims (and various NPCs) do whatever they want, and pull the story in the direction they see best, lol. Enjoy!

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Today's chapter was so great! I'm crazy about your Sims !
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Hello! There's another post today, surprise surprise. I'm really committed to finishing Round 10 before Seasons comes out. Round 11 will be kind of like a reset where every bit of the story told is actually in chronological order. But enough about that.

Today's chapter shows exactly how much Gem has stepped up with the responsibility in her family. Asa on the other hand... well at least he has a teen job, right?

• Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Today's chapter was so great! I'm crazy about your Sims !

That's so sweet! I'm really glad you love these Sims. I love them too!
  • Options
    Another new post up this morning. Bo has some morning musings on the job he's done with the end of raising his teens Asa and Gem.

• Options
    This morning's new chapter focuses on Asa. When he is feeling the stress of life, he unfortunately doesn't turn to his family. He grabs his girlfriend Olivia and drags her to the nearest closet.

• Options
    This morning's post gets us to the birthday party! All the Blanks are aging up, and Bo invites everybody. And I do mean EVERYBODY to the party.

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but this was a test run for Daniella's wedding, which happens when we move to the Epstein house in a couple of days...