Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When does the patch come out?

I want to know how much time i have left to complete the challange. Does anyone know? Is it tuesday or thursday?
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    No but I wish they would get on with it .
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I think it's Thursday since the announcement is on Tuesday.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    MonkinonkMonkinonk Posts: 120 Member
    I believe @SimGuruDrake said it would be the 22nd?
    tE7NLOj.png
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Monkinonk wrote: »

Thank you both :) , but the 22nd is friday

@SimGuruDrake coule you please confirm the date, some of us actually liked the challange and we would like to know how much time we have left
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Orchid13 wrote: »

@SimGuruDrake coule you please confirm the date, some of us actually liked the challange and we would like to know how much time we have left

Thursday the 21st.

I was rigggghhhtttt!!! lol :sweat_smile:

• Options
    MonkinonkMonkinonk Posts: 120 Member

Thursday the 21st.

I was rigggghhhtttt!!! lol :sweat_smile:

That makes me happy xD. One day less to wait ;)
    Not sure why I had the 22nd in my head though -_-. Actually quite enjoying the challenge! I was sort of on the fence about it before, but the eggs and bunny are cute (put them in my girls' room and they look charming!) and the growfruit trees have been fun to work on!
    tE7NLOj.png
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    That's great. I was afraid it would be Tuesday when I have evening plans :)

Thursday's so much better :D
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    SimsFanatic2688SimsFanatic2688 Posts: 222 Member
    Phew i still have some time!
  • Options
    CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member

Thursday the 21st.

Thanks for letting us know! Surprised there wasn't an official blog post about this though.
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • Options
    crinrict wrote: »

Tuesday is the BIG announcement. Hope you won't miss it like I probably will lol. #GottaWorkProbably

• Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)

Thursday the 21st.

Thanks for letting us know! Surprised there wasn't an official blog post about this though.

There isn't a blog because today isn't patch day ;)
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

Thursday the 21st.

Ok good! Thank you! I still have a week
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member

Thursday the 21st.

Hey @Simgurudrake could you let us know if the patch will JUST be to end the challenge or will there be some free content/bug fixes too?
  • Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)

Thursday the 21st.

Hey @Simgurudrake could you let us know if the patch will JUST be to end the challenge or will there be some free content/bug fixes too?

Sorry, I can't answer any of that. You will have to wait until Thursday.
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Thursday Patches seem to be big and add new gameplay and stuff. I'm guessing this is going to be a big patch.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Tuesday is the BIG announcement. Hope you won't miss it like I probably will lol. #GottaWorkProbably

Well, I will miss it but I can always read it when I get home. I hope the forum is going to be a positive in general :D
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options

Well, I will miss it but I can always read it when I get home. I hope the forum is going to be a positive in general :D

I just found out the date for a closed beta I signed up for. So I can't tell which to me excited for since there's no guarantee I'll get in.

• Options

I just found out the date for a closed beta I signed up for. So I can't tell which to me excited for since there's no guarantee I'll get in.

I might know what game you're talking about. Have a good friend that is also VERY KEEN on getting in that closed beta
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options

I might know what game you're talking about. Have a good friend that is also VERY KEEN on getting in that closed beta

Mirror's Edge Catalyst. I hope we both get in, I'll probably cry if I don't lol.

• Options
    Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member

Mirror's Edge Catalyst. I hope we both get in, I'll probably cry if I don't lol.

Yep, I'll also cry I don't get into MEC closed beta :p
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Oh you're the friend!! Haha should have known, we talked about MEC before. Next Friday, one or both of us will be excited or crying lol. Are you going to stream if you do get in?

• Options
    Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member

Oh you're the friend!! Haha should have known, we talked about MEC before. Next Friday, one or both of us will be excited or crying lol. Are you going to stream if you do get in?

Don't know yet, but sure I'll take a lot of pics at least :)
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
  • Options
    sasy123456789sasy123456789 Posts: 1 New Member
    there will be new content in the update ?? or perhaps fixed some bugs ?? Please answer me !! :blush:
  • Options
    there will be new content in the update ?? or perhaps fixed some bugs ?? Please answer me !! :blush:

We won't know until Thursday.