Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zoey95's Sims 4 History Challenge (last update 6/25/16)

Zoey95Zoey95 Posts: 1,549 Member
I've enjoyed taking on a few challenges in Sims 3, but never found a Sims 4 challenge that I wanted to play until I spotted Cloudseeker's History Challenge. I decided to blog my challenge as I play through. If you are interested in taking a look, you can find The Story of Lilith at this - LINK. My chapter list/links can be found in the sidebar of my blog :)

Post edited by Zoey95 on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Score Record

Prehistoric Times Era: Reach level 10 w/fishing, gardening & handiness w/same sim (1), Earn $20,000 from selling rocks, frogs & woodwork (2), Sim has children with 5 different sims (2), catch an Angler fish worth at least $1500 (2), No family members die of anything other than old age (3). I earned 10 out of 10 points for this era.

Total points earned: 10
    Post edited by Zoey95 on
  • Options
  • Options
    Two more chapters to read:
    Fire!
    Hey there, Delilah
  • Options
    Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    love your challenge I like your idea that as the first woman you created Lilith ^^
    and yay finally a daughter :smiley:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    love your challenge I like your idea that as the first woman you created Lilith ^^
    and yay finally a daughter :smiley:

Thank you so much @Persefona711 I am so happy you are reading and enjoying the story. And thanks so much for commenting <3 I'm having loads of fun with this twist on traditions. Plus it's fun to play with/write for a strong woman character. I haven't managed to harvest strawberries yet or tried to influence genders, so I was getting worried that she'd have all boys *_* I was ever so happy when she had a girl :smiley:
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Two more chapters:
    Jair's Talent
    Alliances
  • Options
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Caught up! Love the Adam and Eve story! Looking forward to the next gen!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Caught up! Love the Adam and Eve story! Looking forward to the next gen!

@pammiechick Thank you soooo much for reading and commenting <3
  • Options
    oh awesome how Genesis pretended to be a snake!
    great story from Lilith's point of view ^^
    I love picture with everybody around bonfire and you can see moon behind trees ^^
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    oh awesome how Genesis pretended to be a snake!
    great story from Lilith's point of view ^^
    I love picture with everybody around bonfire and you can see moon behind trees ^^

It's fun taking something and putting your own twist :smiley:

Thank you so much, I love a great screenshot and EA creates beautiful worlds.

Thank for reading and commenting @Persefona711 <3
  • Options
    New chapter: Annia

One more chapter after this one, for the Prehistoric Era. Then it's the start of the Early Civilization, yay!
  • Options
    I'm glad that Genesis is happy with Annia (such pretty name and pretty sims) ^^ Genesis looks that he would do anything for her :smiley:
    YAY for Early Civilization!
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Annia is gorgeous! I'm excited for the next transition!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I'm glad that Genesis is happy with Annia (such pretty name and pretty sims) ^^ Genesis looks that he would do anything for her :smiley:
    YAY for Early Civilization!

@Persefona711 Thank you! I downloaded her from the gallery. Being clueless, I didn't realize that I needed to make a twin and use her in order to start with a clean slate. Therefore I found myself with a sim that had "ghost" traits and some maxed skills. To keep moving forward in the challenge, I had to disallow Annia from earning any challenge points :( I'll know better next time :) And I think Genesis is completely smitten with her ;) Yas! Fridges, beds and toilets, oh my LOL
    Annia is gorgeous! I'm excited for the next transition!

@pammiechick Thank you! I can't take credit as I am rubbish at making sims LOL Thank goodness for the gallery! Game play wise, I am well into the Early Civilization and the goals are harder, I think. I'm worried about getting all 10 points *_* But I love the new things items/events it brings.
  • Options
    New chapter and the end of the Prehistoric age, bring on the sinks and beds ;)

End of an Era
  • Options
    Well...that's exciting, can't wait to see the changes!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited May 2016
    I just started reading (I'm about 6 chapters in) and I love your take on the challenge - Lillith is quite the character!

I really admire people who can turn this challenge into a story, there's so much work that must go into it (especially seeing the way you've gone into the trouble of making all townies look period-appropriate too!).

I'm really intrigued by this challenge but I'd never have the patience to set everything up and hunt down all the cc to pull it off, so kidos. I'll just experience the challenge vicariously through you - and Lillith's clan! :)
  • Options
    Can't wait for new age and maybe Varinia, Spartacus's wife? ;)
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    Well...that's exciting, can't wait to see the changes!

@pammiechick Thank you! I was more than ready for the new age. Managing to fill the hunger bar in the first era, was a lot of work! Thanks for reading and commenting <3
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    I just started reading (I'm about 6 chapters in) and I love your take on the challenge - Lillith is quite the character!

I really admire people who can turn this challenge into a story, there's so much work that must go into it (especially seeing the way you've gone into the trouble of making all townies look period-appropriate too!).

I'm really intrigued by this challenge but I'd never have the patience to set everything up and hunt down all the cc to pull it off, so kidos. I'll just experience the challenge vicariously through you - and Lillith's clan! :)

@ThePlumbob Thanks for reading and commenting <3 I adore Lilith and her attitude as well :wink: Oh goodness, I am so sick of redressing townies and trying to take my screenshots around the ones in modern clothes LOL And now my game is being overrun by ghosts and I'm having to add new households to replace the ones dying off :persevere: It's a labor of love tho with all the incredible CC creators and the wonderful simmers that host a History Challenge CC website to make finding things easier. I'm not sure I could do it without them.
    Can't wait for new age and maybe Varinia, Spartacus's wife? ;)

@Persefona711 Thanks for reading and commenting <3 Now there's an idea! The fun thing about writing up a challenge is you never know when rolled traits and full households will change your story in an unexpected direction. I know what I'd like to see happen, but I'm eagerly awaiting to see the possibilities myself LOL

• Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    Ooh. I found your story yesterday night and now I'm caught up. You have done wonderful work with this! Can't wait to see new era!
  • Options
    FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Great job on this challenge! It's one I'd like to try someday, but I think I don't think I would post it, because I wouldn't want to take the time to set up all the CC, etc. I admire you for doing it!
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I loved it!!! I have such a soft spot for the Stone Age. I loved how you weaved Adam and Eve and Lilith into this drawing on inspiration from Genesis. Ah! So keen for the next chapter!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    Ooh. I found your story yesterday night and now I'm caught up. You have done wonderful work with this! Can't wait to see new era!

@Hemera123 Thank you so much for reading and commenting <3 I hope to have a new chapter up by the end of this week.
    Frantika wrote: »
    Great job on this challenge! It's one I'd like to try someday, but I think I don't think I would post it, because I wouldn't want to take the time to set up all the CC, etc. I admire you for doing it!

@Frantika Thank you so much for reading and commenting <3 I don't think it's necessary to write a story or use CC to enjoy the challenge. That's just what I enjoy doing :smiley:
    Kamio wrote: »
    I loved it!!! I have such a soft spot for the Stone Age. I loved how you weaved Adam and Eve and Lilith into this drawing on inspiration from Genesis. Ah! So keen for the next chapter!!!

@Kamio Thank you! I do too. In fact, it was Around the Sims prehistoric CC that led me too play this challenge. I entered a Sims 3Travel through time competition years back and had loads of fun with it. I wanted to take a bit of history and myth, adding my own twist to it. It becomes even more fun with the points, rules and randomized traits. Thanks for reading and commenting <3