Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch next week! Growfruits and egg hunting!

The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
Just saw this on twitter, stay tuned for a patch next week* :smile:
Cdw1MnWUEAAV5Gc.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Are we getting the patch today?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited March 2016
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Are we getting the patch today?

We haven't been told one way or another.

EDIT: Lol. This looks funny post-merge :/
    Post edited by luthienrising on
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited March 2016
    Yeah, we won't know until it's here. Patches are usually around 1pm EST if I remember correctly, so we'll know soon. I'd love it to be today, but there are still 2 weeks of March.
  • Options
    SimGamer15SimGamer15 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Maybe! Or maybe not. We haven't heard anything.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Probably not....
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Who knows? :s (but it's be very awesome if we do!!)
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    A Simmer can hope, at least.
  • Options
    even patches are getting delayed... great
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    If the patch is linked somehow to the next pack then no we are not getting it today.
    If the patch is released today it means it will be a small patch that fixes bugs and if there is something new it won't be anything bigger than a gnome.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Bernhardvd22Bernhardvd22 Posts: 250 Member
    Hope so!
  • Options

The patch is due this month. If we get to the end of March 31st without one, it's delayed.

still... 3 weeks of march is too much. Cause then obviously will have to wait like three weeks for the next patch so they can fix all the bugs they introduced with the previous one.

This is getting ridiculous
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    They don't announce patches. They did say it's coming this month but not when. Since they don't announce them, it COULD be today but who knows anymore. Nothing is delayed except for actual announcements at this point. We did get non patch content last month but won't be this month though so there is that as well, but it won't be so bad if the patch includes a bit of content.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Is there a rule we get a patch every month? I haven't seen or heard we will always get a bug fix patch every month. What I have read is we would get 'new ways to play' every month and a few times that hasn't been true.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options

The patch is due this month. If we get to the end of March 31st without one, it's delayed.

still... 3 weeks of march is too much. Cause then obviously will have to wait like three weeks for the next patch so they can fix all the bugs they introduced with the previous one.

This is getting ridiculous

The Feb. 4 patch fixed a lot of bugs (there was much hi-fiving among the Bug forum crew over it) and introduced no new ones that I know of, though there were still some outstanding after it. It's been remarkably quiet in the Bugs forum. Obviously, there are lots of outstanding change-this-feature requests, but those aren't bugs.

Um there are huge bugs that been in the game since day one... so yeah.

Cinebar wrote: »
    Is there a rule we get a patch every month? I haven't seen or heard we will always get a bug fix patch every month. What I have read is we would get 'new ways to play' every month and a few times that hasn't been true.

Also true. Thank you for reminding me.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    HopeinenHopeinen Posts: 316 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

With all the bugs and issues in the game i sure hope we get at least one patch per month.
  • Options
    rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    I'm sure hoping so!!! Around 1pm (EST) I will be checking my Twitter and the forum furiously :D
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    My question would be if @SimguruDrake 's answer to "No Announcement" this week would have any relation to the patch. If so, we probably won't have the patch today/this week, and if it isn't, well, we'll just have to wait and see.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    Also, I dreamt last night there was a patch today and it was glorious <3
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member

The Feb. 4 patch fixed a lot of bugs (there was much hi-fiving among the Bug forum crew over it) and introduced no new ones that I know of, though there were still some outstanding after it. It's been remarkably quiet in the Bugs forum. Obviously, there are lots of outstanding change-this-feature requests, but those aren't bugs.

The inventory icon one was Feb patch :D
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Time stands still for those who sit and wait.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    at what time are we suppose to get it?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited March 2016

Typically 1pm EST (about 1 hour from now). But it may not be today.
  • Options

Typically 1pm EST (about 1 hour from now). But it may not be today.

thank you! I'll keep my eye on the forums till then
    21mbz47.jpg