Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Thread of Randomness!!!

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
edited March 2016 in Off Topic Chat
I remember we used to have one of these once upon a time so I decided to start a new one. Since I'm known (or not) for posting the most random stuff.

As the title says, just post random stuff. You can post pictures of your sims, you can post gifs, you can talk about random forum appropriate stuff, you can post jokes, stories, etc. Just random stuff. Again, just make sure it's appropriate.

Like right now, I'm playing Pokemon Y and it won't give a Pancham. It outright refuses to give me one and I don't feel like using the PSS to trade for one. I want to breed it with my female Litleo in hopes of getting a male Litleo. I'm going to pretend I'm not looking for one, then maybe one will pop up. Even though, I can always get a Ditto and breed Litleo with Ditto but where's the fun in that? Plus, I'm planning on using Ditto for Eevee.

Comments

• Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited March 2016
    Something random. Hmm...let's see...

Well, a game that I tend to play at times (haven't played much recently because I'm not a big fan of some of the drastic changes they've made with the new season) is finally introducing a character I've been wanting to see for a long time.

I'm a huge fan of various mythologies, with my favorite being Norse mythology. One of the most interesting figures from it, to me, is Skadi. Months ago, her named popped up in some datamined files for the game Smite, which is a MOBA that is all about mythological figures, and I've been waiting for her to come out ever since. Finally, she was announced to be the next one to be released and was revealed, and her artwork looks great. So, I'm pretty excited about it.

Her in-game model
    womh0Xy.png

Her card artwork
    AGz1lts.png

Her recolor
    t0sD21r.png

Her recolor card artwork
    M3b1Yt9.png

Love the artwork on her recolor card.
  • Options
    NightRevoltNightRevolt Posts: 43 Member
    I'm really into Queen these days, i simply cannot stop listening to them, i'm going trough all their discography.
    Just listened to Jazz, maybe i'll go listen to Queen I or Night At The Opera again.
    0mc8IBj.png
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited March 2016
    Talking to myself on the forums is a fun hobby.
    Conversations_with_a_Soraka.png
    Conversations_with_a_Soraka_2.png
    Conversations_with_a_Soraka_3.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    If you go to, google streetview~San fransisco you can play the (IRL) version of where's waldo... Hipster edition... :astonished:
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I just finished watching Fairy Tail Zero. *cries*

No really though, I'm glad they showed us how the Fairy Tail Guild was formed.

Looks like next week, the anime is going back to the present. :)

BTW, I did get my Pancham, which I nicknamed Roronoa Zoro and bred him with my Litleo, whose nickname is Sunny (named after the Thousand Sunny from One Piece), i also caught a Doublade, nicknamed Tessaiga after Inuyasha's sword. I also breed Sunny with my Quilladin who's nickname is Monty Noland (named after the character from One Piece's Jaya arc)

I also caught a Snorlax, who I wanted to give a very nasty nickname to, but it wouldn't let me, so I just settled on nicknaming it Annoying.

If I haven't driven the point home yet how obsessed I am with anime, the nicknames of my Pokemon (which is also an anime) make it clear.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    AMD is superior. B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    Hey everyone :)

Great idea for a thread @friendlyone20 I'll certainly post here a lot :)

HaveAGreatDayNewspaper.gif

5583613b.gif

Have a great day everybody :) Have you got any fun plans for today? I'm going to be starting my first childrens book today which I hope to finish by May :) And I will also be starting a Sims story as saga as well :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've been playing TS2 a lot lately and got a picture of a new family.
    Here's the Smith family moving into Wildcat Canyon.Lynn is with his child Mikey.
    Lynn Smith moved into the lofts with Mikey when they arrived in town.
    25038883734_fd3fd244e0_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    artiestruck_zpsf01311ba.jpg
    my Uncle Art's work truck.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    A really funny version of Are You Lonesome Tonight by Elvis :)
    He changes the lyric to "Do you gaze at your bald head and wish you had hair" and then can't stop laughing :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaMN2Euo3Rk

Matthew.
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited March 2016
    artiestruck_zpsf01311ba.jpg
    my Uncle Art's work truck.

Omaigah!!! Pure art indeed :+1::+1::star:

Hmmmm something random...

Well I just finished watching The Adventures of Ronald McDonald: McTreasure Island
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    Something random? Hmmmm.....

I like Deep Fried Oreos.
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Bo_Dummy wrote: »
    Something random? Hmmmm.....

I like Deep Fried Oreos.

Hold up that's a thing!! *MIND... BLOWN!!!!* :flushed::dizzy::star:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Real quick though, why Pancham @friendlyone20? I don't really see a need to venture for other Pokemon for breeding if not for egg moves. I'd only use Nature/IV Dittos for competitive breeding. Haven't touched competitive since ORAS came about, though, been much too busy to mess with people online :s

I'm sort of sick and exhausted right now but I've been laughing at this gif for the longest time
    iVHfwLc.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    @Sennie

Now I can't stop laughing. :lol: Elvis sure had a great sense of humor, didn't he?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    @Sennie

Now I can't stop laughing. :lol: Elvis sure had a great sense of humor, didn't he?

@5782341b77vl

Oh yes! He was awesome :D
    I know what you mean, that version always makes me laugh as well :) though Elvis laughed more than I did :D
    Matthew.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I'm bored waiting for the auto show to start. Gah,i've bern here since 9:30 and it doesn't start until 10. 15 mins to go. And its gettimg busy. Pooo there goes beating the crowds.

Anyway this is fun to read while waiting and yay for free wifi. Lol.

Also sorry for my spelling my phone is a jerk
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    CdXVYIzUUAAQPtY.jpg:large
    @SimGuruRomeo reminded us on Twitter F1 starts in a week. I found this old wallpaper I made a decade ago and started using it again. It's François Cevert, 1973. <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I ran out of waffles this morning, so I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast.
  • Options
    Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    I just bathed my dog and she smells so good
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • Options
    I just wanted to share this beautiful Elvis Presley song with you all... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb_hM9YoUX8

It's "And The Grass Won't Pay No Mind" which is Elvis with the Philarmonic Orchestra :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    I noticed in movies that a bartender always hold a rag.
  • Options
    @Cement: Good question. I don't know why I chose to breed her with Pancham. To tell you the truth, I have no idea what I'm doing in regardless to breeding Pokemon. I just want a male Litleo. -_-

Well I found out today that my little brother got engaged to his girlfriend!
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    @friendlyone20 Oh, well I do hope you get it! I like male Pyroar, though mine was a hassle getting. (Can you imagine not only breeding for that gender but for IVs as well? Enough to make anyone throw stuff against the wall :s)
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    So many games I wanna play right now! Do I play Fallout 4, Assassin's Creed, Lego Marvel Avengers, or Sims? Ahhhh! So many options!! LOL
    a5viI92PAF89q.gif