Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fallout 4 Mafia- Mafia Wins

x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
edited March 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
The Commonwealth is under attacked by some mafia gang. And because of that, there is another mafia game.

For this game, I will be picking 13 characters from Fallout 4. These characters ranged from Companions to Important NPCs to even random encounters in the game. If those characters happen to be power roles, then their characters will match their roles but not necessarily their alignment (because three out of the four main antagonists are only antagonistic depending on what ending you get). Because of that, the mafia will not be given fake claim roles as as I will link them to a page to their character page in the Fallout wiki in which they could come-up with a town role with the characters' description.

Also, like my previous mafia games, only their alignments will be revealed and not their actual roles making it a semi-open set-up.
BTW, call me Jake.
Post edited by x_MG_x on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Rules

1. All votes must be clearly stated in the form of Vote: Jake. Any other votes will be ignored.

2. Unvotes must be bolded as well, and much be shown as either Unvote: Jake or just Unvote.

3. Once someone has a majority of votes, they will be lynched as soon as I update the thread. Any unvoting once a majority has been reached will not count, so be careful with your votes. However, game play including by the recently lynched player, may continue after a majority is reached but before I post the official lynching.

4. Only someone's alignment will be revealed upon death. Roles will not be revealed.

5. Dead players are allowed to talk during the Day, but please do not influence the game in any way and keep discussion limited. Same goes for lurkers.

6. If I send anything to you privately, do not copy and paste it into the thread. This includes your role pm. Same thing for goes for pretending to copy and paste something I sent you onto the thread.

7. Do not edit the content of posts! All information that you post must be visible to everyone. This includes grammar edits as nobody will care if you make one in the first place.

8. Do not use small, hard to read text, or invisible text.

9. Do not talk in code to other players.

10. Failure to post after 24 hours will result in being replaced.

11. Night and Day will last as long as I want it to last. I will take somebody's consideration into it if they felt like it is too short/too long. In addition, do not talk game while we are in night phrase.

12. Be kind and courteous to all other players. No fighting in the thread!

13. Enjoy yourselves! We do this for fun, remember that!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Players

1. Alleen=Ronnie Shaw=Mafia=Lynched Day Two
    2. Rosey=Deacon=Town-Night-Killed Night Three
    3. Twiddle=Jack Cabot=Town=Endgamed Day Four
    4. Renye=John Hancock=Town=Lynched Day Three
    5. Rockley=Kent Connolly=Town=Lynched Day Four
    6. Tip=Curie=Town=Lynched Day One
    7. Skelda=Zao=Mafia=Survived and Won Day Four
    8. Lissa=KL-E-O=Town=Night-Killed Night Two
    9. Lo=Magnolia=Town=Night-Killed Night One
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I am starting this a little early and posting on the officials instead of the Ultimate Mafia thread in hopes more people will sign-ups.

Tagging @Skelda @Turner @Alleenmens @laurelar @Rockleyfamily @Marvelissa @rosey1579 @aitkens08 @emilzydiva @Swiftlover13 @Katieeee @twiddle3 @KleineMuff @Tip @M13Vulpecula because I know they all played mafia games in the past

Also, please note that Lala stated that she couldn't play this weekend so that is why I do not tag her.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    That was last weekend
  • Options
    I'll play
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Oh! The Safricans are here first! Pumme there!
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    That was last weekend

She stated this on the Ultimate Mafia forums-

Just letting you know, I'm not going to be able to play this weekend, either, Jake. Hopefully by next weekend my schedule will be less hectic.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Okay....
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Yes. I'm working too much, Alleen. I don't like it, lol.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I should be able to play this weekend, I just wont be very active on Sunday. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    I'm thinking... I am free Friday, but probably a bit busy Saturday. I am also not familiar with Fallout.
  • Options
    laurelar wrote: »
    I'm thinking... I am free Friday, but probably a bit busy Saturday. I am also not familiar with Fallout.

I don't think knowing Fallout 4 will have much of an impact on the game as there won't be a trivia contest on it.

Example: Many people don't know what Dangan Ronpa is when I did my Dangan Ronpa mafia but it did not have much of an impact on the game and still seem generally understand the idea.

Just as long you know what to do with mafia games, it will be okay.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Oh! Maybe @plopppo will play! I know we lynched you day one but we still <3 you!
  • Options
    LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    Hello! I'm sorry, I can't play :( I'll be back soon-ish though! 3 weeks then I have holidays!
  • Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    I might try playing. It sounds like fun. I'll join. By the way I'm in Australia, So I am really sorry if I don't get something in at the right time.
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    edited March 2016
    Meep meep meee!

I don't know some of these ppl rip
  • Options
    Hello! I'm sorry, I can't play :( I'll be back soon-ish though! 3 weeks then I have holidays!

Silly Lizzy! Holidays are for homework!
    (And the various procrastination activities)
  • Options
    TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    edited March 2016
    rosey1579 wrote: »

Silly Lizzy! Holidays are for homework!
    (And the various procrastination activities)

Nope. All about that procrastination.

Homework sucks.

Edit: Apparently you cant says scks so.. Homework is terrible.
  • Options
    Yay for a new mafia player.

In the mean time, I just want to state that I feel odd that @Marvelissa and @Skelda haven't signed up as I feel they are the more likely people to sign-up for any mafia game.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Yay for a new mafia player.

In the mean time, I just want to state that I feel odd that @Marvelissa and @Skelda haven't signed up as I feel they are the more likely people to sign-up for any mafia game.

Troll them on private messaging and various social media platforms. If that fails send them dead flowers. Works every time. Except that one time.
  • Options
    In other news I have just spent 3 hours on YouTube watching and rewatching the same four minute video. I have no life.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    They might need to be reminded in other realms about it. Sometimes they are not the fastest crayon in the holster. Lo, too. She would probably tell you on the thread if she was unavailable because she is professional like that.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    I am going to e-mail Lo, Lissa, and Skelda as I feel they would of stated something if they were to know about it. I feel odd that they haven't gone to the thread yet and state something about it yet.
    BTW, call me Jake.