Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tendra – A build Newcrest challenge or What happened here?

Banished

Nitsche set at her computer in the base. They arrived a few days ago, but instead of searching for new plants and explore them, they were only allowed to sort the dates the satellite gave them. Toroma, Nexir and Nitsche were working the whole time there. It felt so senseless for Nitsche. The dates didn’t seem dangerous and all seemed to be okay with the planet called earth. Nitsche only wondered why there weren’t any intelligent species like themselves.
She thought of asking Denella, but she wasn’t really nice to her. It seemed like she had something against her. Well that wasn’t new for Nitsche. At Sixam were a lot of people who didn’t want her there. She was too curios and asked too many questions. Not to forget the other reasons. She or better the Siaxam court thought it would be good to send her on a mission were she could use her knowlege of plants. That wouldn’t be the bad thing if there wouldn’t be two reasons.

UYyROlD.png

The first reason was that Denella was always looking at those screens with marked places. Nitsche tried to understand what she was looking for, but nobody seems to know what they exactly searched. Well, Denella did, but she was as easy to read like the handwriting of her. Jup, Nitsche tried to read the notices of Denella. It was no language Nische saw before and she spoke more than the most Sixams.

w4GXdXK.png

Now was the right time. Nitsche was sure. Denella was analysing something with the microscope. She wouldn’t know. Just one look at the outside world. One impression were she was.

IPDCFMu.png

Nitsche stood up of her chair and tried to sneak outside.
“Where are you going?”
Nexir. Of course, How could she forget it? He wouldn’t let her go alone. He never did. Nexir came with her on the mission with a false identity.
“I will take a look. Just a few minutes.”

mIEvBuw.png

“You do always what you shouldn’t, right?”
Nexir smiled at her. Oh that smile. It was so hard for Nitsche to resist her feelings for Nexir. She knew him since they were kids. He was the most wonderful man she ever met, but it shouldn’t be. No. She just couldn’t. It would mean loads of trouble for her and Nexir.
“Nobody will know, Nexir. Don’t be such a spoilsport. I mean, don’t you wonder why we are just here to look at monitors? There must be a reason why we are here and I will find out.”

KlJ8akF.png

“I know what you mean. I am wondering too. I will come with you. You can’t say no. You know that I will come with you whatever you say.”
Nitsche knew it was true. Nexir always did what he wanted. He just gave a plum on rules. One night he sneaked out of his house and went to her window. He threw little stones at Nitsche’s window until she woke up and opened the window. He sreamed to her: ,Take on your best dance outfit. We will go on a party!’
After rolling her eyes, Nitsche did what he said and they went on a party. It wouldn’t be that bad for teenagers when they did something like that, but they were just ten years old. Nitsche wore her nightshirt with a belt around her waiste and Nexir stole the jacket of the uniform of his father. When they realised that the morning was already in the early hours, the security was already searching for them and found them on their way back. Nevertheless, it was a magical night.
“Good! If you really want.”
Nitsche did a dramatic gesture with her arms, but she laughed softly. She was happy to go with him on another adventure.

QAPNJaR.png

“Secret?”
“Secret!”
They made their greet, they developed in their young years. It looked like the child in them was still very strong. Maybe as strong as the connection they had together.

aShOwjb.png

As they went outside, they couldn’t believe how different this planet was. The light came from a star, that was quite close. The surrounding was green and the air tasted fresh and clean.
“What do you think Nexir, why isn’t there a human form which lives here? I mean it is beautiful and the dates say that it is an ideal planet for intelligent life.”
“I don’t know. Do you see those buildings in the background? I don’t think they are from us.”
Nitsche just could agree. What was going on here?

DQHowpL.png

Nitsche saw a bench and pointed at it.
“Same with this bench. We don’t use wooden like materials. What happened here?”
“We will find it out. You always discover such things.”
Nitsche felt how her cheeks got hot and looked quickly away.

VdmFxWr.png

They decided to discover the resources of this planet. Nexir started to dig and collect some fossils. Maybe they could give an explanation.

7YXRlOu.png

Nitsche saw a stem and, as curious as she was, she put her hand in. She felt something slimy and grabbed it. Maybe she could learn more about this creature.

r7IDWfc.png

When Nitsche discovered a plant, that looked like it could get fruits one day, she called over Nexir.
“I wish I could take one of its fruits and plant it at our labour. It lookes very interesting. Those plants need the light of the star there.”
Nitsche pointed in the sky and Nexir’s looked up.
“In what direction do you think is Sixam?”

k5KcWds.png

Nitsche laid down on the green ground. It was soft and fresh. All those plants everywhere. Even under them. It was very impressive for Nitsche.
Nexir laid next to her.
“Do you miss Sixam?”
Nitsche just had to ask him.
“A bit, but I always love to be on an adventure.”
He made a little pause.
“As long as you are here, I am at home.”
Nitsche didn’t know what to answer. She would love to be with him, but there were things he didn’t know.
Nexir pointed at a cloud and Nitsche looked at the same cloud. Time runs faster as they thought. Soon it was more than a few minutes.

4ZKMrzm.png

They tried to sneak inside, but they were too long away. Of course Denella recognized it.

D3tjVmW.png

“Where have you been and who do you think you are to not obey?“
Yes, Denella was really angry. She only spoke with Nitsche. Oh would she knew who Nexir was then …
“We just looked a bit outside. I mean we don’t know anything real about …”
“And you don’t have to. Just full fill your mission. Maybe you can then return one day. It is your only chance if I am pleased with your work here and you know it. You are an exile.”

mnYsC9c.png

Nitsche couldn‘t listen any longer to Denella‘s words. It just broke through her.
“What the plum happened here?“
“That is enough! You better leave. I will allow you maybe to return in a few weeks, but now go. Go as far away as you can or you will go to jail as it was planned before the court gave you this last chance.”
Nitsche couldn’t believe what she had done, but her anger was too strong to beg for a last chance.

iCZt73U.png

Denella wanted already to go when Nitsche screamed at her.
“Fine, I will go, but I won’t come back. Believe me.”

8D970LQ.png

Nexir came to Nitsche. In a way she was relieved that she would be able to take the control of her own life, but she would miss Nexir so much. She looked at Nexir’s shocked face.
“What did you say? You can’t go. You don’t know where to go and you don’t have anything to survive.”
“It doesn’t matter. Please. I know what you want to say. Why am I banished, but you don’t need to know. You can’t come with me. If they discover who you are it would only cause more problems. Stay here and give me any information you get about this planet and what happened here.”
Nexir looked at her. He wanted to protest, but maybe he could persuade Denella to let Nitsche return soon.

5ym57Rl.png

“Wait a minute.”
With quick steps Nexir rushed upstairs. As he returned he gave her a little package.
“Maybe there is something inside you could use. I will vist you soon and very often. No matter where you go, I will find you as I always do.”
He wraped his arms around his little Nitsche and whised her luck.

EsLVkfU.png

Nitsche ran for a long time. The light giving star was already sinking.

YdmSRnV.png

After some hours running, Nitsche decided to start at this place. She would make a wonderful garden and study the nature. She didn’t think of going ever back.

UEPJtT3.png

Comments

• Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Okay just a few facts. I will only accept born heirs.
    I will allow my sim to leave Newcrest if she get an invitation.
    Nexir is the wonderful creation of @roseinblack69 and I really love him <3
    I first thought I give him a guest role, but he was too wonderful to be no main character.
    The hair CC of Nitsche is from here: http://mystufforigin.blogspot.pt/search/label/Sims 4
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Aww... @Marialein! You surprised me <3 I'm very happy seeing Nexir in new adventures and I hope he'll live a wonderful life in Newcrest :) The start of your story is really great - I didn't read it, but I ate it :D
  • Options
    Aww... @Marialein! You surprised me <3 I'm very happy seeing Nexir in new adventures and I hope he'll live a wonderful life in Newcrest :) The start of your story is really great - I didn't read it, but I ate it :D
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 I am very happy you like it <3 I am not sure if Nexir's character is like you imagend but I think his new personality fits him :)
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Such an original spin to the Build Newcrest legacy! I love it! Consider this story bookmarked ;)
  • Options
    @Sterretjeee thank you very much <3 It just came to my mind and I had to write it :D
    By the way a new update of my Huebsch family should come today ;)
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    @roseinblack69 I am very happy you like it <3 I am not sure if Nexir's character is like you imagend but I think his new personality fits him :)

Well, it's totally different story and totally different Nexir's life where he doesn't know the Kasanovas family :) Everything is right and great ;) I'm looking forward for the new chapter.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yay! It's Nexir! Love him! And great start of the Newcrest Challenge! Will follow. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick I am happy you enjoy it so far :smiley: I am no real good builder so I thought I should do something against it. What would be better than a build Newcrest Legacy ;)
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    @pammiechick I am happy you enjoy it so far :smiley: I am no real good builder so I thought I should do something against it. What would be better than a build Newcrest Legacy ;)

That's the exact same reason I started it :D
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    New planet, new home, new plants

Nitsche started her new life with collecting materials. She was sure she would need soon enough money to build a little house.

b2jzh2u.png

A new plant was the next Nitsche discovered, but this needed more time until it could be harvested. Well, Nitsche guessed it would need more time.

OtQGIpL.png

After a while Nitsche got a bit hungry. Maybe in those waters was somthing that could be eaten. Too bad she didn’t catch anything.

w9zACmh.png

The good news were that some other plants were ready to be harvested. She took a bite of one of the flowers, she was pretty sure those were flowers, but they tasted very bad.

X5BZ5Co.png

Even though Nitsche had no idea where the grills came from, she grilled herself some good tasting fruits on them. Why was there no human like life? Maybe Nexir could say her something when they met again. It wasn’t long ago since they saw each other the last time, but Nitsches heart wanted to meet him as soon as possible again.

OyBghni.png

On Nitsche‘s way back to the grounds, she would stay, she passed a strange hedge. It looked like an animal. Nothing Nitsche ever saw. Were those the intelligent species that disappeared? Wait no. The sculpture thing didn’t look like it would be able to use a bench or a grill.

00vjONy.png

The new plants fitted perfectly on Nitsche‘s ground. The data she would get from them would be for sure helpful to discover more about the planet.

DhCpsQM.png

Some things of her new home, Nitsche found in one of those abandoned houses. One example was this hedge, which needed to be cut a bit.

GUh81sp.png

The shower was in the package, which Nexir gave her. The cold water helped Nitsche to get a clear head and helped her to stay awake until her tend was built up.

HhagodY.png

The next morning Nitsche spent with painting. The easle was like the hedge out of one of the left houses. It didn‘t seem to her that another one needed them. Through the painting Nitsche hoped to be able to gain enough money to buy building materials.

qW58fx8.png

Because Nitsche didn‘t know if there was already a market to buy something, she ate the same as the last day. It didn‘t really matter for her.

nt2LW8P.png

The next days were all like the last days. She painted a bit, ate fruits, took care of her garden and collected.

GqGqwwm.png

Soon sleeping on the floor was too exhausting for Nitsche and she decided to take another look in one of those houses. She found a bed she could just fill with air. It was like heaven to have a bed again.

TkI3lGC.png

It was getting dark. The night was already very close and then Nitsche saw a well known figure appear in the distance. Without a second to think Nitsche rushed to him.
    Nexir. He found her as he always did. Nitsche put her arms around him and she could feel his warm body very close to hers.
    “You found me.”
    “Of course I did. Even though I must say it took me a few days.”
    “You are here, that’s all what count.”
    Finally Nitsche could release Nexir out of her hug, but he hold her a few moments longer and looked into her eyes.

Gp6qZcL.png

“This is were you live?”
    “I know it is not much yet. Do you know if there is something like a market to buy a little house? I mean I don’t need more, but sometimes it is a bit cold.”
    “I found one a few hours ago. Why don’t you come with me there? It popped out because the different mission ships need to trade and collect the dates of the other stations.”
    Nitsche looked at Nexir with a little sad expression.
    “Have you forgotten? I am banished. I can’t.”
    “You can. I am sure nobody knows you there. Our communication system is damaged. Denella can’t reach anybody and she doesn’t want to go outside without an order. She let us go. Maybe you can return even now.”
    “I fear it isn’t that easy. Do you really think she sent me away because I was outside? No there is more, but please … I … will tell you another time, but I will come with you to the market if you say it is save. Tomorrow?”

qIsFiLJ.png

“I don’t wanna interupt you, but it is already very late. We should better go back.”
    Both, Nitsche and Nexir, looked at the direction of the voice. They only had eyes for each other, that Nexir totally forgot he was here with Toroma.
    “It is okay we will go in a few minutes.”
    Nitsche leaned forward to Nexir and whispered in his ear.
    “Does he know who you really are?”
    Nexir smiled at her.
    “Yes, he knows. Maybe you can’t remember very good. Toroma is the son of my guard. He sometimes played with us when we were kids. He was sent to a private school. It looks like he thinks that he must protect me here because his father doesn't even know I am here."
    “You know I can here you? Now, let us better return. I don’t need trouble.”
    Nitsche and Nexir hugged each other another time. Before Nexir went with Toroma, he looked at Nitsche with a soft expression. Then he went away, leaving a lone feeling Nitsche, waiting for tomorrow to see him again.

2GSNhCU.png
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
  • Options
    @Sterretjeee I try my best :D It is like in my Amazon story. I am experimenting with syllables and see what comes out.
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Ooh, this is so intriguing! What a brilliant backstory, I really want to learn more about Nitsche and Nexir!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I love their relationship is developing! They'd make cute alien babies! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    It was so good to see Nexir and Nitsche together again :) Waiting for the new chapter ;)
  • Options
    I just wanted to pop in and show you a building I made for my story. Because I will also create Willow Creek and co new I build my first alien villa. There is no furniture in by now, but as soon as I finished it I will upload it to the gallery.

DNBBSlS.png
  • Options
    I think I will need a few sims for Willow Creek, Oasis Springs and Windenburg. For this story I deleted all the sims and try to replace them by aliens. The game always generates new and so I thought it would be a good idea to ask for some more aliens. If you like to make one you are welcome. There is nothing to think about because families or singles are all allowed. Put them under the #Tendra
    If you like you can create them a house too but it have to look futuristic.
    Thanks to you all :kissing_heart:
    and also thanks @ThePlumbob for the idea :p

By the way does anyone know how to keep the unplayed aliens from wearing their disguise?
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    This is so good! What happened on Earth and what's Nitsche's secret... Waiting for more. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    A step closer

After Nexir left, Nitsche realised that she didn‘t ask him if he found something out. Nitsche found more and more things to wonder about. Why did some things look new while others looked old or even damaged? Those thoughts kept her awake for awhile.
    The morning came sooner as Nitsche liked it. Tired she began to care about her little garden, ate breakfast and took a shower.

3v7U1zx.png

Nitsche just finished with her preparations for the day as she saw her friend. Nexir hugged her as a greeting and smiled at her like he always did.
    “You are very soon here. I thought I would see you in the after noon.”
    “Well, I couldn’t wait, Nitsche. I took a look at the market and I think you really can buy there something for a little house, but the prizes are criminal. You need to sell a lot, I fear.”
    “I think this shouldn’t be a problem, but now say, how is it going at the station?”

8hFGzPC.png

“Oh you wanna have a report, right?“
    Nexir chuckled.
    “Okay, you should get it. There is absolutely … “
    He made a dramatic pause and Nitsche had to laugh a bit.
    “Nothing. We still just analyse dates we collect through the satellite. Denella always writes something down. If there was something special about dates which say that everything is alright with the planet. I stole the book, but I couldn’t read anything. I must say I felt like in one of those adventure books we always read as kids. Only that I have no idea what this is all about and I don’t have any hint how to find out what language or code system Denella uses. If we where in a book it would be like: Oh I saw this already once. Or we would know surprisingly after we already forget it.”

R8clxFR.png

Nitsche looked with a little “sorry” smile at her friend.
    “I totally forget to tell you that I already tried this. I am sorry.”
    “No need to apologise. I wouldn’t have believed you and would have taken a look for myself. You know how I am.”
    Yes, Nitsche knew. He was sometimes very similar to herself. Curious and doing what he wanted to.
    “Did you find anything else out? Maybe a reason why the communication system isn’t working?”

5QnOJsw.png

“Well about this topic, I caused that.”
    “But w…”
    “Cause you know my parents. They would search for me as they always do. Only a few hours before I found out that you will leaving Sixam, my parents came to me and they wanted to send me to my uncle. I thought like really my uncle? I doesn’t even have one. So I searched for a reason why they wanted to send me away and found a mission paper. You were listed there.”
    Nexir’s glaze spoke out all his questions. Nevertheless he had to ask.
    “Why did they sent you away? I know they don’t want us to be together, but we never cared, so why now?”
    Why now. It had always been like that. Nitsche knew that and Nexir was right because she really never cared much about what his parents said, even though they were the plum king and queen of the planet. Nitsche saw on that special day something. Something she shouldn’t have seen. It was wrong and then all this happened. First they debated of throwing her in jail for the rest of Nitsche’s life. Maybe letting her disappear. Only because of having her foster father in the council, they sent her to earth instead in jail. Fearing Nexir could get into trouble as well Nitsche didn’t say goodbye to him. She even didn’t get a chance. Not to forget that his parents had already chosen his bride and Nitsche couldn’t think of seeing Nexir with another one. But now they were both here on a new planet. Maybe they would get a chance.

tYA1VLM.png

Some minutes passed without Nitsche answering. She wanted to say him everything, but how to start? Your parents wanted me to stay for the rest of my life in jail? Not really the best beginning.
    “I know what this means.”
    Nexir sighed.
    “Well, I guess we should speak later about it. Let’s go to the market. I bet I will be faster.”
    Nexir smiled and joked again. Together they ran for a while enjoying the fresh air of this planet. Nitsche’s thoughts got a bit lighter again.

CxYPmYY.png

As Nexir said, knew her at the market nobody. Very quick Nitsche and Nexir had everything they needed for the little cube house. It was nothing a normal prince would be used to, but Nexir never was a normal prince.
    When they were around twelve years they ran away together and lived in one of those cubes for a little while. It was very tiny and hard to reach, but they could be how they were. No rules. No time. Just fun and adventures. As always Nexir’s security found him quite soon and his parents blamed her for that. Well, Nitsche knew why they never were a fan of her. She often stole them their only child.
    Together Nitsche and Nexir installed the little house and Nitsche felt already quite home.
    “Looks quite good. Like in the old times.”
    Both smiled. They had the same thoughts.

6pUgbr8.png

Nitsche took out her Multina, something like a phone, camera and analyse combination, to take a picture of them. Then it was time for Nexir to went back. For a moment Nitsche wanted to ask Nexir to stay with her. To move in, but would it be a good decision? With a bit hurting heart Nitsche hugged him, wishing she would have the braveness to plum on everything like she always had done.
    “Promise me to visit soon again.”
    “Something really bad has to happen to keep me from that.”
    Nitsche knew that and she hoped something like that would never happen.

IjRgZd4.png

The new house was very small, but Nitsche arranged it to cook herself a quite good salat. The fruits the planet gave were very delicious. Maybe there were others she hadn’t found yet. As soon as she knew more about them, Nitsche would start to experiment with cultivating them.

9FL13mJ.png

Nitsche placed the photo of herself and Nexir over her bed and in this night she could finally sleep better.

Ob7eQL5.png
  • Options
    I still hope Nitsche will ask Nexir next time to move in :) And I found some similarities about both Nexirs (I mean my and your stories), but it's really cool how we both think similar, @Marialein :D You'll know what I mean when you'll read other chapters about the Kasanovas family in the nearest future :)