Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE THIEF OF TIME

TRAVELLING WITH A TIME LADY

4ogzgh2.jpg

GALLIFREY

26dd9ul.jpg

- A Very Long Time Ago -

e8kkdh3.jpg

- New Day - New Year - New Hope - 5316 -

mo11msj.jpg

- Rhey is a salvager and a survivor searching out in the wastelands for anything she may find use for - Things that lay scattered around half buried mostly forgotten beneath the burning sands -

n3jj8s3.jpg

- The battered remains of a servo motor could be a lucky find - She checks the debris carefully - Patience and caution something she has learned well in these hostile lands -

yo66lsq.jpg

- Keep moving - Don't linger - Don't leave any sign - Don't rely to chance -

nqj6ks0.jpg

- An old moisture trap - A little water remains - Life finds a way if only you know where to look -

mqw81s2.jpg

- Mid morning and already the air is stifling - Soon she must look for shelter - Find some sparse shade -

qld93tq.jpg

- Fortune is with her - Fine beginning to the New Year - A few precious stones she will trade later for food -

ogv2db3.jpg

- Rhey heads up into the rocks - The Nooning was vastly approaching - And the dust storms would soon follow -

ke8g5bm.jpg

- A welcome and unexpected find - Some abandoned cave maybe a mine - Shelter all the same -

5ldqotq.jpg

- With a little persuasion - And applying a suitable tool -

p7g1lhj.jpg

- She looks around - Aware the noise may attract some unwanted attention -

24m3wsm.jpg

- Rhey steps lightly inside -

37xz2hx.jpg

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    This is really well written and you captured the moment accurately. I love the adventurous mood you've created for the setting. Would like to read more. :smile:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Woah this is cool, you captured the mood and scenery so well :) would love to read more
  • Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    I am getting such a new star wars vibe from this! But anyways amazhang!
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    BloodRedSisterBloodRedSister Posts: 186 Member

Episode II

nl760bx.jpg

- Inside the air is cool and strangely refreshing -

w6wljb3.jpg

- The cavern stretches out before her and Rhey could only marvel at her good fortunes -

pnq78i1.jpg

- Water drips from the high vaulted ceiling - Yet she hardly notices - Her attention is drawn to some ancient tech just ahead -

xzgvos0.jpg

- Lights blink and flash - Power surges - Whatever this device is it seems to be functioning regardless of present condition -

5ovl6h7.jpg

- Rhey wipes the gauges clean and tries to gather some understanding from the alien numerals - The language is old - Centuries old -

xegr6s5.jpg

- Yet the value is clear - She could name her own price - She could - Suddenly a sound alerts her -

x4g92cx.jpg

- And for the first time she realises she is not alone - Danger is near -

249dxi8.jpg

- Raiders - Now what are they doing here of all places ? - This location is far from the usual trade routes they prey on -

qrj9vul.jpg

- Whatever mischief they are plotting Rhey is too far way to hear -

ng163i1.jpg

- A quiet voice whispers to her - [ You know if you move now they may not even see you ] - A voice of reassurance and reason -

eoxwdsw.jpg

- Yet the voice was not her own echoing through her mind - A woman had appeared behind her - [ Come away while they're still distracted. ] she said in the same calming tone -

7lq14iy.jpg

- One of the Raiders roars out - The sound fierce and challenging -

jqj86bm.jpg

- [ WHO are you ? ] - Rhey asks - [ Where did you spring from ? ] -
    - [ No Time now ] - came the answer [ We need to go ] -

1510ei9.jpg

• Options

Hey guys Thank You for the reading and all your comments Hope you enjoy Episode II as much If your interested to follow The Official Time Lord Challenge take a look here

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817792/official-sims-4-time-lord-challenge/p1

The Collector's story here

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/862338/the-collector-a-sims-4-time-lord-challenge-endeavor-come-meet-third/p1

Saffize Time Lord LP here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uXITogoIdY&list=PLC9iALpXDgW8-O2iLiVjGJBqY8FzBJb97

Spacey Sims Lp here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWBInvLAlSo&list=PLy2eJptcpgnF-TAOad8GyhEMlCcWUYzjB

To name a few

Big Big Thank You to JP Cope for the Predator Costume Awesome

Have a wonderful day guys
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    :o<3 Oh my gosh! This is fantastic! I love the way you tell the story and your captures are incredible. The raiders are so CREEPY. I can't wait to see more!

Thank you for the mention of my challenge attempt! :hugs:
  • Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Wow! I'm hooked. Can't wait to see for more, and I love how you incorporated CCs for your story.
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options

Thanks for looking in @nastyjman hopefully I will have some updates ready soon I spend a lot of time shopping for CC just to make the story look the way I image Doctor Who Universe could be If only Maxis would release a version of Into the Future themed pack how happy I'd be Oh I keep my fingers crossed
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Such a brilliant discovery!!! Bookmarking <3

Cheer's for the great read, had stopped watching Dr Who after Tennant left. However this thread has reinvigorated my interest in the series.

Btw are those actual animated predators :scream:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options

Thanks @Esine and Welcome to my Who is Who story The Predator is a conversion of the Outdoor Retreat Bear costume by the very talented JP Cope here is the link http://jpcopesimblr.tumblr.com/post/131179049121/aliens-and-predators-warnning-high-polly-costumes also http://sims4studio.com/thread/2780/jpcopesims So yes they are very animated Enjoy

• Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Oml cheers for the link!!!!! :+1::+1:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Episode III

44y5bm4.jpg

- [ You might want to close your eyes - Or at least look away ] -

j0qvawr.jpg

- [ Whatever you are going to do - Just do it - Hurry ! ] -

n24kh65.jpg

- The Raiders are closing in - Menacing and Hostile - Weapons ready - Death in a heartbeat -

j8p3adp.jpg

- [ Low eminence pulse disruptor - Should fry anything with an energy signature ] - She looks passed Rhey - [ Just a little closer ] -
    - [ What ? Will that effect the ? No ! ] Rhey glances to the alien device - [ Do you have any idea how much salvage value that thing's worth ? ] -

n6vgaw5.jpg

- [ Not enough to give your life for - Not This Time ! ] -

2egkh57.jpg

- A wave of pale blue light radiates all around - The machine glows briefly - Power drains - The lights on the terminals slowly fade away -

y5wygi5.jpg

- A moment of confusion - An instant of rage - Eyes blazing - The Raider throws down the useless weapon -

ke897se.jpg

- [ Well that should slow them - Still those talons look wicked sharp - I think we should leave - Don't you ? ] -

6j8vebl.jpg

- [ Hold on ] -
    - [ To what exactly ? What's happening ? ] - Rhey says slightly dazed by the sudden turn of events -
    - [ Emergency Re Materialization - Execute ] -

2z9v4an.jpg

- The ground trembles - The air vibrates - The cave fills with an immense whooshing of sound -

n2vp6he.jpg

- A metallic capsule appears directly where the two women stand - Rhey calls out - Her voice barely audible - [ Oh My Stars ! ] -

5w2veh7.jpg

- On the instant the words pass her lips and so the capsule recedes back through the swirling vortex of light -

joelwsw.jpg

- Rhey looks around - She blinks - [ Where ? ] She begins -
    - [ Take a breath - You might feel a little nauseous ] -

dogmwsk.jpg

- [ Don't worry - Soon passes though - Welcome Rhey so nice to finally meet you ] -

qnv4dtx.jpg

- [ How do you know my name ? What is going on ? WHO are you ? ] -
    - [ Sorry we were a little pressed before - I'm The Keeper - This is Maern - And your perfectly safe - They can't reach you inside The T A R D I S ] -

Post edited by BloodRedSister on
  • Options
    Rhey sounds like a true scavenger! Worrying about the salvage value instead of her life! Great episode :)
  • Options

Episode IV

mx38xbd.jpg

- [ I really died - They killed me ] - Rhey says - Her words trail away - She takes another breath -

6nvrnup.jpg

- The Keeper nods - Silence stretches - They wait - They watch -

65v35c6.jpg

- [ And you came back through all of time and space - For me - To save me - Why ? ] -

z3zj3cy.jpg

- [ Because I need your help Rhey ] -

pmzomf7.jpg

- [ Your a Time Lady - How could I possibly help you ? What could I do ? ] -
    - [ Are you willing to help me ? That's the real question ] -

8nv6nu1.jpg

- [ After what you've done for me - Of course I will help - What do you need ? ] -

xvg8vh3.jpg

- [ Thank you ] - The Keeper says -
    - { Good ! Now at least we have a slight chance ] - Mearn expresses her admiration

79m0ncz.jpg

- [ Do you know the name Trois Dark ? ] - The Keeper asks Rhey -
    - [ No - Who's that ? ] -
    - [ Shindaa Fenn ? ] -
    - [ No ] -

py3oncr.jpg

- [ Meza Mena ? ] -
    - [ Yes - She tends bar at the Fallen Star Cantina - I go there sometimes to trade - Her prices are more reasonable than some ] -
    - [ Then she is our connection ] - Mearn smiles -

wn1zeuy.jpg

- [ Re Align co ordinates for the Borderlands - Hold there until the moment just before I'm due to arrive ] -
    - [ Of course ] - says Maern -

kqvv3f7.jpg

- [ Rhey - You asked what I need - Well I need you to meet me at the Fallen Star and persuade me to stay until Meza Mena shows - Can you do that ? ] -

8wrrpu1.jpg

- [ I don't understand what you mean ] - Rhey looks to The Keeper -

13ddli6.jpg

- [ Very simple really - In a few moments we will meet again for the first time - I want you to help me make contact with Meza Mena - There is just one thing - When you see me I won't know you ] -

9lqqyfn.jpg

- [ We've arrived ] -

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited January 2016
    Ohhh...need another episode! Love this! Keep it up!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Loved the chapter :o this time travel thing is so intriguing
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Ooo interesting :o
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options

Thank You for the comments I will certainly try to keep this going @pammiechick I love the Time Travelling possibilities The Time Lord Challenge offers @Julyvee94 Backwards Forwards and Sideways through Time and Space
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Episode V

43qldsx.jpg

- She hurries - The Cantina is just beyond the next turn - Rhey is watchful for The Keeper - Soon - Very Soon -

3pnywbp.jpg

- A few traders gather around the market stalls desperate for a bargain - Garett seems about set to launch into his usual sales spiel -

78w0ls1.jpg

- And if he is doing business that could only mean Meza Mena is not around -

3o4pkt8.jpg

- Rhey smiles at Sissel - A good friend - On any other day she would stay to chat -
    - [ Sorry Rhey can't stop - I promised to bake the boys a cake - Drop by later - I'll be sure to hide you a slice ] -

jjgv3h3.jpg

- She takes a careful look around at the few patrons inside The Fallen Star - Rhey knows most by name - Yet in one corner a group of strangers huddle at the bar -

ndl5eav.jpg

- Off Worlders - Space Freighters - Loud - Arrogant - They will be tolerated only so long as they have credit to spend -

rw1kqag.jpg

- [ Nother Beer over here Darlin' - Man that dust has left me dry - Don't know how to people put up with it all ] -

6l9dqsk.jpg

- [ I'm not your Darlin' - So you can sit and wait awhile longer - Halloo Rhey - Find anything special today ? ] -
    - [ Few components from a servo motor - Will Meza be around later ? ] -
    - [ Sometime or other - You know how she is ] -

edzgoam.jpg

- [ Hey let her alone Twizzle - Come play Foos Ball ] -

7kq9qb2.jpg

- Mortimer Goth - Rhey shows no surprise - The man obsesses with trying to find his daughter - Everyone knows Cassandra left to join the Sisterhood of Syrene -

ex797fm.jpg

- Foos Ball and Beer - A winning combination - Until emotion takes a hold -

ppexeuy.jpg

- A young woman sitting alone - Another stranger - Although this one is quiet - Confident - Wary of herself and those around her -

154g4s5.jpg

- Rhey compliments her outfit - [ Love your sense of fashion - That's not from any local market - At least not from anywhere around here ] -
    - [ Bandraguinus Five ] -

ey343hv.jpg

- [ Really ? I'd have thought Qualactin ? ] -
    - The young woman looks directly at Rhey - Her eyes bright - Deep - Watchful -

4djnja6.jpg

- [ Oh Rhey what are you going on about ? ] - She laughs -

j92w2fx.jpg

- Rhey says nothing - She smiles faintly - She has found The Keeper -

Post edited by BloodRedSister on
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Interesting...
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options