Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the Meanest/Weirdest Thing you've Done to a Sim?

Whats the meanest or weirdest thing you've done to a sim?

I was really bored on day, so I turned on move objects and put my sim's homework on the roof. Then, I saw one of their neighbors was a vampire, so I waited for them to go outside, and used testing cheats to build on their lot and I built a fence around the vampire and waited for it to burn.
simssignature_zpstlsaiz9k.jpg

Comments

• Options
    InfoseekenInfoseeken Posts: 176 Member
    Once, while playing a Witch Sim, there was this Townie that just irked me to no end...so I testingcheatsenabled him into the household. Sold anything of value in his inventory then bought that stone that turns items into gold (can't remember its name.) Having my Sim conjure a mess of apples and transferring them to the new Sim's inventory, had him commence to churning out gold on that stone....until he ended up getting turned to gold himself, and leaving a nice statue worth a small fortune. The Grim Reaper came, revived the Sim since he had the bad luck trait and felt sorry for him. Of course that only served to having him churning out more gold once his inventory was filled with apples again.

He ended up getting turned to gold six more times, as each time the Grim Reaper felt sorry and revived him. Needless to say my Sim was quite wealthy by the time ole Grimmie decided enough was enough and took the Sim away for good. >:)
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited January 2016
    I starve whatever Sims I want to "get rid of" one time I had one go in a pool then starved him! Once I turned Gobias Koffi into tragic Clown, mostly because he irks me...most of the time I just duplicate him, turn one into a female and have them get married and have a kid or two, he's a great dad! I also object delete every pet known to man, and if they can't be object deleted I age them up till they die, they disappear from their sims family pictures on the left side of the screen and never seem to corrupt my game (thus far). Only certain pets are allowed in my town as well as unicorns, raccoons and a few wild horses.

Ah....I see you wanted weirdest too: okay picture this....Ethan Bunch and my Sim were girlfriend boyfriend as teens, I wanted them married with child so I aged them both up, got them married and pregnant, she had the baby, I aged them back down. So now I have 2 married teen sims with a kiddo, got bored....had married teen sim move in with Connor and Jared Frio, aged her back up, she had a kid with Connor, all the while still married to Ethan but it was basically unrecognised due to his being a teen. Got bored with this, aged her back down and had her move in with Ethan while still being a romantic interest to Connor...yup I get bored easily.
  • Options
    Sookie_54Sookie_54 Posts: 429 Member
    In sims1 I used to build a small room fill it with paintings and a fireplace and let "nature" take over.
    Or also in sims1 I'd take the latter out of the pool and let them drown. muahahahaha
    I was much more evil in sims1 than I have ever been in sims3
  • Options
    Macmad123Macmad123 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited January 2016
    Whenever my sim has a really ugly child, I send it away to Boarding school so I don't have to look at it.
  • Options
    AJbackstAJbackst Posts: 146 Member
    edited January 2016
    Back in Sims 2, when I was much younger - maybe 10 or 11? I wanted to play a teen in his own house but I couldn't fathom killing off Sims! It just didn't feel right to me - so instead, I made them INSANE. And I mean, not just a little eccentric, but I mean off-the-wall-their-child-would-have-been-taken-away crazy. The father lived solely in a pink gorilla suit and pink lipstick and the mother only in a scuba outfit. They were both sloppy, shy, lazy, and grouchy. Literally all their left over points went to playful to make them even stranger. I then locked them in a small, confined area separate of the teenager's where they didn't even have a shower - only a sink to sponge bathe. They also had an incredibly cheap bed, fridge, and toilet. All in one room. Meanwhile their son had a basketball net and pool INSIDE his house, not to mention the best that money could buy.

I later had them have another child just so I could take it and have the brother raise it as his son. They got no other socialization from other people - only each other...

I think it was likely more moral to have just deleted them.
  • Options
    StarLit8269StarLit8269 Posts: 84 Member
    In the sims 1 I'd box in sims and have them light off a firework and sit back and watch them dance. In sims 2 if I got tired of the kids I'd have them taken away by the social worker. I haven't been as evil with the sims 3 sims as I was with 1 & 2.
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    Macmad123 wrote: »
    Whenever my sim has a really ugly child, I send it away to Boarding school so I don't have to look at it.
    I've done that before :D
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    In the sims 1 I'd box in sims and have them light off a firework and sit back and watch them dance. In sims 2 if I got tired of the kids I'd have them taken away by the social worker. I haven't been as evil with the sims 3 sims as I was with 1 & 2.

What is it about sims3 that makes us not want to be as evil as 1 or 2?
  • Options
    TeetootTeetoot Posts: 111 Member
    @Sookie_54 nothing. We just turned into adults lol I used to do evil in 1 and 2 too. I was young then...I wanted to see the world ah-hem the sims burn.
  • Options
    @Teetoot Maybe that's what it is. I might just have to go blow up the world torture some sims. ;)
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I once made a story, the witch and her boyfriend libed in a nice mansion and she eventually became pregnant. Little did he boyfriend know he shed was full of sims.

I gave them one plate of food idea and watched them all run to it. When there was only 2 left, i burned the building but they both survived so then I drowned the loser. Without my knowledge the witch's boyfriend went to the cowplant twice and got eaten the second time.

• Options
    foxlordfoxlord Posts: 645 Member
    Had a babysitter that irked me to no end. Took food out of the fridge and just set it on the counter. Then watched TV, and the whole time ignored my toddler. So I added them to my house hold, made a basement, and put them in there and used the cheats to lower all their needs. In the end, I let them starve.
  • Options
    TeetootTeetoot Posts: 111 Member
    @foxlord i wouldnt even add the babysitter to my household. i would just trapped it in the basement.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    ...do you REALLY want to know? (sigh) Ok, but I'll have got to break it down into separate posts so it's not so long.

Mean things-

Screenshot-535_zpsv4zlttra.jpg
    I laugh EVERYTIME I see this pic
    Screenshot-9_zps0d9f5db1.jpg
    Pathetic! When the house maid can beat up the cop... just pathetic!
    BEES_zpsplje55br.jpg
    (using a mod that make bees more vicious) I make Katy Perry have a really bad day
    nasty%20candy%20bar_zpsmf1cv5jy.jpg
    I also made Katy Perry eat some nasty candy from the vending machine
    MONSTER_zpsdq8bhmhe.jpg
    I make children check their beds hoping they find something EVIL under it
    Kate%20gets%20burned_zpsrxoxbwsr.jpg
    I sent Kate Pistachio to Egypt for some fun, until...
    please%20let%20me%20go_zpsejhbrhmw.jpg
    I've imprisoned my Sims...
    Screenshot-16_zps0hhg5yji.jpg
    ...and fed them ghost peppers(my favorite thing to do)!
    Screenshot-15_zpsxzlgoznh.jpg
    I've even turned aliens into zombies
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Way before I knew anything about mods or ResetSim or anything like that, one of my first families had a kid get stuck in front of a building. I tried everything to get him to move but he just kept getting stuck. I was driving myself crazy trying to unstick him as I watched him slowly die. He ended up dying and that very day I started looking into mods and such. So, not necessarily on purpose mean but I felt so guilty about it :D The emotions sims can make you feel over their little pixel selves..LOL :smirk:
  • Options
    ...then there's the CLONE games-

Screenshot-17_zpskzl82owt.jpg
    Abit of "Clone Drone" elixir, and I ended up with an EVIL Holly
    Screenshot-121_zpsnu64vbrr.jpg
    I built a jail and have put EVIL Holly in - not letting her out for anything. Currently, she just started failing school!
    ---
    Blair Wainwright- I took her, played her, made her do EVIL things until she was glowing EVIL red. I then saved "dark Blair" to the library, so I could play her in other towns. Well...

heartless%20laughing_zpscqhrng8p.jpg
    Regular (good) Blair laughs at the ash pile that was once Paula Wan. This was her on the path of becoming dark Blair >:)

Screenshot-125_zpsatbpnmm0.jpg
    Screenshot-156_zps3x38kfxi.jpg
    Dark Blair (from the saved library) ends up in Sunset Valley. Dark Blair enjoys beating up good Blair...
    Screenshot-130_zpsyko3tiop.jpg
    ...and even curses good Blair with pestilence curse!
  • Options
    The WORST thing I've done was...

Langerak%20family%20tree_zpszbssicxj.png
    ...had Parker marry his Aunt Zelda Mae! Now they also have children as well (Penny and Thomas Mae)!
    messed%20up%20affair_zpsfrqkmyic.jpg
    'nuff said!
  • Options
    As far as weirdest things was -

Sulsul_zps4a2261eb.jpg
    My Sim (Mary Phillips) waving to me... or a solid wall.
    Sulsul_zps3ef2cc37.jpg
    Not just my Sim but I've also had townies wave to me. It seems to happen when they first get home after a long day out - either at work or at the park or in both of these cases, both
  • Options
    The WORST thing I've done was...

Langerak%20family%20tree_zpszbssicxj.png
    ...had Parker marry his Aunt Zelda Mae! Now they also have children as well (Penny and Thomas Mae)!
    messed%20up%20affair_zpsfrqkmyic.jpg
    'nuff said!

Still don't think that is that bad, I'd do it too if I had "that" mod... ;)
  • Options
    foxlordfoxlord Posts: 645 Member
    Teetoot wrote: »
    @foxlord i wouldnt even add the babysitter to my household. i would just trapped it in the basement.

LOL! I Tried, only they disappeared at the end of their shift.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2016
    Not really mean to my sims.But I was dating Constance Shelley in my game and Marc Brandt from Twinbrook tried to give her flowers at the pool.I was snooping from my home lot.One feature in Sims 3 that is awesome,you can watch any lot to kill time while sleeping etc.

Anyway I was the local fashion designer and Marc was one of my stylist jobs 2 days later.Well you know that Pink outfit that looks straight out of Rocky Horror picture show that came with Movie Stuff stuff pack.He got that along with non matching ugly shoes and clown facepaint and a yellow fro.

Mess with Constance you pay, but at least live..Mess with Betty Simovitch you get lit on fire. :rage:

Here is the outfit for those that do not own that stuff pack.

outfit_zpsinkmrunf.jpg

Also in a whole other game after that,gave him the beatdown at the Spring Festival while he was finishing a snowcone or whatever he was eating.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @5782341b77vl I LOVE ALL YOUR PICTURES :D Katy Perry torture and "I make children check under beds till they find something evil" bwahaha :D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I'm not a deviant player. I have killed sims (by drowning or starving them to death, or preventing them from being saved after a mummy curse), but that was always for story purposes and those story's also contained reviving them again in the end ^.^
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    KhalKev0KhalKev0 Posts: 42 Member
    edited January 2016
    I killed my founder's wife because she wouldn't forgive him for cheating on her. I wanted them to have a big family of 5 kids and she was ruining my plans by not cooperating. Well one night she decided to take a swim and someone fenced her in... I made my founder marry her "distant cousin" and they had 4 kids. I feel bad about it some times because she had son before I killed her and he never got to know her. But I managed to get my 5 kid family in the end :). Her ghost occasionally pops up.

I ALMOST killed Eliza Pancakes. All of my sims 4 characters have red relationship bars with her. She shows up everywhere I go, it's so obnoxious. I went so far as to trap her in a room with a pool in it to drown her but I relented and let her out. She best not make me regret that mercy.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    My kids find it amusing that I get all upset when they kill a pig or sheep (or chicken, cow or bunny) in Minecraft but I giggle like a mad woman when I starve an annoying Sim!