Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Jes2G I can totally see you sitting there basking in the sun and watching that ship graveyard! :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    So...there's hope, hope, HOPE for HoZay!! And he BETTER not stand her up again!! Ahhh! I'm biting my nails!

Alright, you convinced me. I'm going to board this ship. The more the merrier.

Hahaha that was a quick turn-around :joy:

What can I say? You made it pretty clear what you think of Rope and it gets boring at the bottom of the sea after a while. I sure will be joining the salvaging operations if there happen to be any, but at the moment I will enjoy the view from the upper deck of HoZay liner.

*snort* You people and your ships. I will be comfortable stationed at my, now, luxurious beachside resort. You know, it's been several generations. I needed to upgrade from the dinky little camp I had before. The views of the ships are perfect from my balcony. And the best part? The basement that doubles as a bomb shelter is stocked full of popcorn and Twizzlers! I should add a few bedrooms and sell packages to fellow skeptics. ;)

Lol! You're prepared for everything @Jes2G , I love it! :joy:

Never can be too careful 'round here!

And, @CitizenErased14, if I ever get invested... I'll send them crates of goodies from the gift shop!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    @Jes2G I can totally see you sitting there basking in the sun and watching that ship graveyard! :D

You know it! Sipping on a cool drink... I don't know why more people don't join me! LOL
    forum_final.png

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Neither do I think that this will last long nor do I think that Hope is the mysterious girl in the picture :D

@YJB19299 We'll find out one way or another eventually! ;) Thanks for reading :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member

You know it! Sipping on a cool drink... I don't know why more people don't join me! LOL
    Hey is there room for one more? I thinking I'm going to wait this one out!
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »

Hey is there room for one more? I thinking I'm going to wait this one out!

I have a sleeper sofa! I'll have to build more condos for my guests. B)
    forum_final.png

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    So...there's hope, hope, HOPE for HoZay!! And he BETTER not stand her up again!! Ahhh! I'm biting my nails!

Hahaha that was a quick turn-around @Maladi777 :joy:

What can I say? You made it pretty clear what you think of Rope and it gets boring at the bottom of the sea after a while. I sure will be joining the salvaging operations if there happen to be any, but at the moment I will enjoy the view from the upper deck of HoZay liner.

Welcome aboard, matey! I abandoned Ship Rope when the creators were so VOCAL about their opinions. Lol! (But that ship name...there will never be another as great...well, I take that back. Ship Penius of FFTM is vying for that position atm.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017

*snort* You people and your ships. I will be comfortable stationed at my, now, luxurious beachside resort. You know, it's been several generations. I needed to upgrade from the dinky little camp I had before. The views of the ships are perfect from my balcony. And the best part? The basement that doubles as a bomb shelter is stocked full of popcorn and Twizzlers! I should add a few bedrooms and sell packages to fellow skeptics. ;)

You are definitely the smartest of us all!! Hee! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Welcome aboard, matey! I abandoned Ship Rope when the creators were so VOCAL about their opinions. Lol! (But that ship name...there will never be another as great...well, I take that back. Ship Penius of FFTM is vying for that position atm.)

Haha yes @pammiechick "Rope" WAS a cool ship name, I'll give it that :tongue: Penius??? Oh dear! :joy: I think that's even worse than Aslan and Alexus from @ThePlumbob 's legacy (Asexus... :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

Haha yes @pammiechick "Rope" WAS a cool ship name, I'll give it that :tongue: Penius??? Oh dear! :joy: I think that's even worse than Aslan and Alexus from @ThePlumbob 's legacy (Asexus... :joy:)

Yes...putting together Penny and Darius. That's a great ship name...ahahaaa! :joy: I loved Asexus, btw...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member

Hahaha that was a quick turn-around Maladi777 :joy:

Yes...putting together Penny and Darius. That's a great ship name...ahahaaa! :joy: I loved Asexus, btw...

Haha Penius eh? :D And glad you liked Asexus (lol), they were fun :D
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Can't say I didn't see a re-appearance of Hope coming :lol:
    Can say I'm so happy to see her! Zayne seems to be doing much better now than that he did the first time they met, hope they'll at least have a friendly relationship if not more!
    That is.. If she won't stand him up :lol:
  • Options
    Good Morning :blush:

Today we are back with Part Two :smiley:

Interlude: Chance (Part Two)
    Y3CrOTk.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Now, more than ever I'm convinced that
    the mystery girl is Hope. That's her nose and lips for sure! YAY! My ship aint going to sink. I mean, it might take water (like Marklyn's tragic past--well for them, they had cannon sized holes in their craft), but in the end, we will have HoZay nooboos and toddlers. I'm hoping for a passel. Three sets of triplets! :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    So, I just spent the last 10 HOURS reading Ashes to Ashes from the point where I KNEW Joce and Mark were totally meant to be, right when Elliot asked her about Harry Potter, and just got caught up....AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!!! I have never cried so hard in one freakin night over a sims story. HOLY C*APOLLA. The rollercoaster of emotions. I was a Mark/Joce fan even before they were an item. I WANTED THAT HEA, and I was sooooooo upset at Luc, I wanted to kill him at one point. And THEN YOU DID THAT to me, and I really couldn't. AND THEN, AND THEN Stephan called Jonas Papa!!! Are you freaking kidding me! I didn't think I had tears left, and you did that to me. I don't think my heart can take any more heartache from this story. MARK NEEDS TO LIVE TO 100!!! GOT IT! I cannot deal with Mark dying anytime soon. Hell, I wanted MORE of Joce and Mark. I was totally invested in them, and then the whole, Luc telling Joce that Hazel is bringing her FATHER to Christmas. I KNEW AT THAT MOMENT IT WAS MARK! And I was like, NOOOOOOO! Okay, so yeah, Mark and Jose are my favorites, by far in the whole story. I want more of them. GIVE ME MORE! Also Luc would be seriously 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off at his son for dealing drugs. Dude, what were you thinking, boy?
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @orangeplumbob: Luc would then need to shut up as he remembered all the weed from his touring days. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @orangeplumbob: Luc would then need to shut up as he remembered all the weed from his touring days. :p

Truuuue....but he never dealt the stuff on the street and almost got himself... :'(:'(
    OKAY, he didn't get himself MURDERED by drug dealers.... Stupid cigarette.
  • Options
    @orangeplumbob your comment just made me so happy hahaha I mean, I'm sorry for all the tears of course haha but I sincerely appreciate all the hours you put in binge reading! That means a lot to me, and I'm really happy that you are enjoying it so much and feel so strongly about it!

I love Joce and Mark too. I promise we will have more nice moments between them (while we still can... :( ) but I can't make any promises about him living to 100 :joy:

And YES, Luc and Hazel would have totally flipped if they knew what Zayne was doing (I imagine lots of "Noooooooo what are you doing?!?!" And hair being pulled out in the sim-afterlife :joy:)

Thanks again for reading and catching up. You're awesome! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Honestly I didn't even realize how late it was getting until I noticed the sun was up, that's how much I was into the story. Your story is, honestly, amazing. It's been a very, very long time since I got hooked into a Sims story like this one.
  • Options
    You're way too kind @orangeplumbob Thank you :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Today, Zayne tells us how he felt about his day with Hope :)

5.35: Something
    n1C1Z3X.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm on to you @CitizenErased14 trying to convince everyone this is a real thing! It's going to take more than a new pic and a cute thumbnail to get me on this ship :p
  • Options
    Shhh, don't listen to @WitcHazard, @CitizenErased14. The ship needs to sail and WITHOUT being hit with any of those freaking cannons you like to throw at them. I'm looking at my last ship that's had to use duct tape and buckets of water to stay afloat. (But they did it!!!)
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    I'm on to you @CitizenErased14 trying to convince everyone this is a real thing! It's going to take more than a new pic and a cute thumbnail to get me on this ship :p

Haha @WitcHazard you see right through me ;):tongue:
    Shhh, don't listen to @WitcHazard, @CitizenErased14. The ship needs to sail and WITHOUT being hit with any of those freaking cannons you like to throw at them. I'm looking at my last ship that's had to use duct tape and buckets of water to stay afloat. (But they did it!!!)

Hahaha hey the important part is that it eventually sailed off into the sunset, right @orangeplumbob ? :tongue: So what if it suffered some damage along the way? :innocent:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Yes...that was something all right. Can we have a drama free love at first sight relationship and go straight to the wedding? Hmm?? Oh please oh please oh please? (I know I'm being a hypocrite here But I can't help myself!) Go HoZay!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top