Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread closed. New one coming.

thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
edited December 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
2n6i69.png

Happy holidays, Simmers. I am not sure what generation Gift Gathering is on, but I am sure at least one of you knows what I used to do on this sub - a little HUGE game called The Sims Survivor. 16-20 people played for the prize at the end. Contestants were voted out by their fellow competitors until there were two or three remaining in the game. A jury of 7-9 of players previously eliminated were then brought back and served as the Jury - they decided who deserved to win the no doubt hefty prize at the end of each "season". It was a very popular game, with over 50 new contestants, and at least 20 contestants invited back to play again. However there were flaws. Quits, cheating, and drama that would be 14 pages long.

The flaws will be eliminated, because I am doing it again. However, it will be simplified this time. The only thing eighteen of you will be doing is creating a Sim for me to put in my game, and take pictures of. A new episode every few days until there are three Sims that remain. One Sim will win, and the creator of that Sim will win as well. It will all be randomized in a lottery style (I will put the Sims names in a randomizer, and the randomized list will be the "boot order" and the story of the show will be based on the boot order.)

The winning Sim and creator will win their choice of prize. From SimPoints to a Sims game - their choice.

If you are interested, please send me a PM with a link to your Sim, as well as the bio section. Criteria below.

Sim Criteria
  • May include items from all expansion packs, excluding Into the Future and Pets.
  • May only include stuff pack items from HELS, Diesel, Town Life, Fast Lane, and Outdoor Living.
  • No store or CC.

Sim's Full Name:
Is your Sim more villainous, heroic or neutral?
Physical Ability 1-10:
Mental Ability 1-10:
Social Ability 1-10:

Any questions? Go!

CAST SO FAR

11989ps.png

Post edited by thesims3boy on

Comments