Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Various Club Interface Images and Options

EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
I decided to consolidate the interface screens from various videos/posts made by Creators' Camp attendees (possibly other events too). Makes it easier to see the possibilities with them all in one place. I'll add to this as more options get shown to us.

Club Manager (browse, choose or create clubs from here)

921bd03b40.png

Main details/Club Profile

Empty

184cd1c2a3.png

After setting reqs and rules

cb0128c3f0.png

Selecting members that fit the reqs

a2f24510fb.png

With members added

e30f88c215.png

Setting Requirements

Requirement Catagories (age, marital status etc)

e0449f97f5.png

Age (multi-choice checkboxes)

467e0efb33.png

Financial status (single-choice radio button)

5895b5c8f6.png

Trait selector (multi-choice checkboxes)

e0f3a8573b.png

Includes hidden traits (E.G. Alien)

2fa94454cd.png

Rule/activity selector

Sub-catagories

0c2f281a70.png

Individual activities

adb161783b.png
1c5c1653e0.png
7f85512d50.png
23e73cd0fd.png
e71de36ec7.png
e795336cc7.png

For rules that involve interacting with outsiders...

Set by Age, Club or Everyone

64876b1f26.png

Select specific Clubs (multi-choice checkboxes) or specific ages

79838f74e4.png

UI clubs interface
  • Dropdown active club selector
  • Club settings button
  • Points display
  • Points shop button
  • Club outfits button
  • Member display
  • Encouraged/Discouraged rule display
  • Start gathering button
  • Extra mystery button top right (possibly Club Manager button, opens 1st pic interface)
8b633810a3.png
9614eed1d8.png

Setting club outfits

Radio buttons so choose between:
  • General clothing style (Preppy, Hipster, Polished etc)
  • Always wear a certain colour (Will wear at least 1 clothing item under that colour sort)
  • Design a selection of outfits for members to choose from (works like mannequins)
  • None (they wear their own clothes)
86baf28a15.png
f741d4a9e3.png

Setting club hangouts

Radio buttons so choose between:
  • Lot type
    • Members houses
    • Museums
    • Bars
    • Pools etc.
  • Specified lot
  • None (gather on command only - Q: Do inactive clubs not show up anywhere at all or do they show up randomly?)

f29b993328.png

Club Perks - purchasable with club points

SimsVIP list
Post edited by EmmaVane on

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Thank you SO MUCH for this! I really will be able to make a club of teens who just go around hugging people :smiley:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Great idea Emma! Thanks for doing this :)

@SimGuruNinja confirmed in twitter that if we are the leader we can go back and change requirements or activities at any time. So down the road, with new content, we can change our clubs. :)
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited November 2015
    Wow, thank you!
    Thank you SO MUCH for this! I really will be able to make a club of teens who just go around hugging people :smiley:

ROFL!!! BEST! IDEA! EVER! I will do the same as soon as I get this EP <3
    I wonder if they will hug only sims they've already met before or also unfamiliar ones.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    Sleep is an activity, so you can have sleepover gatherings :p
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Sleep is an activity, so you can have sleepover gatherings :p

W000T!! SLUMBERPARTIES CONFIRMED!
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    It's a shame you can't target specific sims though. No Fan Clubs after all... Unless it's for a band/group instead of a single celebrity.
  • Options
    It's a shame you can't target specific sims though. No Fan Clubs after all... Unless it's for a band/group instead of a single celebrity.

Maybe that will come with a superstar type pack and celebrity will be an option. Then there could be a dropbox to choose which celebrity from in your game. That would be fun!
  • Options
    What does it mean by play physical games/ pub games? Are there any physical games in the game to play? Or is that a slot for future content?
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    What does it mean by play physical games/ pub games? Are there any physical games in the game to play? Or is that a slot for future content?

If they're adding diving boards, there could be pool games, I guess.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    Added club clothing option screen with descriptions.
  • Options
    kremesch73 wrote: »

If they're adding diving boards, there could be pool games, I guess.

I didn't notice an option to play when they are swimming, but then, I wasn't really looking for it either. Our jock clubs will need a football or baseball to toss around!
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Maybe it means anything that isn't software based on a PC. So any of the new game items (maybe not the arcade machine?).

Wonder how the gaming rig works though. That's both physical and software.
  • Options

Maybe it means anything that isn't software based on a PC. So any of the new game items (maybe not the arcade machine?).

Wonder how the gaming rig works though. That's both physical and software.

there's also the play video games category below those other two I mentioned. I would have thought the arcade game would be in that.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Maybe children playing with toys?
  • Options
    Added club clothing option screen with descriptions.

Awesome! I was wondering how I would get sims to wear country style clothes to my country bar and it's an option!
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Woah I had no idea the system had this level of detail. No wonder clubs are the main focus of the EP.
  • Options
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Woah I had no idea the system had this level of detail. No wonder clubs are the main focus of the EP.

Yep... I think the only issue will be that I have so many ideas I'll hit the culling limit very quickly, unless it's a big increase or I space clubs out over various save games.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Nice!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    [*] Always wear a certain colour (Will wear at least 1 clothing item under that colour sort)

OMG are you thinking what I'm thinking?

200w.gif
  • Options
    QDog wrote: »
    [*] Always wear a certain colour (Will wear at least 1 clothing item under that colour sort)

OMG are you thinking what I'm thinking?

200w.gif

Always wear pink on Wednesdays? Was the example in the video :p
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Awesome! Also it's good to know a gardening club is already pre made for my sim to join! Also I really hope the add more of the interactions with more of the packs we get! Has this been confirmed yet?
  • Options
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    Awesome! Also it's good to know a gardening club is already pre made for my sim to join! Also I really hope the add more of the interactions with more of the packs we get! Has this been confirmed yet?

If the code grabs things and adds them to the list autonomously based on type, most things will be added in future. If they have to add things manually, we might get less.

I saw Horseshoes in the list of games, Yoga and Meditation under Hobbies (I think) and there are Bear Nights as a theme night, so looks like they've retrospectively added things from packs... It would be silly not to add future things too.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    edited November 2015
    I believed computers at the EA campus only had installed Get Together and Get to Work
    But seem also both game packs (only 1 activity from Outdoor Retreat?!)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    leo3487 wrote: »
    I believed computers at the EA campus only had installed Get Together and Get to Work
    But seem also both game packs (only 1 activity from Outdoor Retreat?!)

There's an "Outdoor" category that probably contains most things like camping and bonfires, but nobody opened it to see in the videos so far.

0c2f281a70.png

Nor did they open "Mischief and Mayhem" or "Kid Activities" because they weren't creating those kinds of Clubs... I don't think we saw all of the "Home Activities" either, because it wasn't scrolled all the way through in the video (my screenshot went to the bottom of the screen).

If anyone has seen any videos with those last 4 categories opened and scrolled through, let me know and I'll update the list.