Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spooktacular gifts for buddy SciFiWarlock

[img][/img]Slide1_zpsohb0ezbq.jpg

[img][/img]Slide2_zpsyj6qgcfg.jpg

[img][/img]Slide3_zpsukwbilxa.jpg

[img][/img]Slide4_zpsdvlezlh0.jpg

[img][/img]Slide5_zpss7ebr3xq.jpg

[img][/img]Slide6_zpshchckpdu.jpg

[img][/img]Slide7_zpsr2kpemte.jpg

[img][/img]Slide8_zpsrksvcny8.jpg

[img][/img]Slide9_zpsltkgd2gl.jpg

[img][/img]Slide10_zps2kzjiwyr.jpg

[img][/img]Slide11_zpskd0xzizr.jpg

[img][/img]Slide12_zps4bwupfp3.jpg

[img][/img]Slide13_zpsb7nsr92l.jpg

[img][/img]Slide14_zpshyg0gyht.jpg

[img][/img]Slide15_zpss7dzwehd.jpg

[img][/img]Slide16_zpsq68sl0xe.jpg

Hi SciFiWarlock, I hope you enjoy these sister witches since you like occults. Will be posting a few more gifts for you later this week.
Link to download "The Sisters Black" => thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8781431

Comments

• Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    WOW!

Thank you so much @soocoolsim

I love your presentation, it is so unique, I love good poetry and this is excellent poetry. And I love the pictures that you used with each card.

The clothing choices are just fantastic...I can never find a good way to use those outfits but what you did with them they go so well with the Sister Black. The hair choices and skintone are terrific. All around they are just perfect.

The male to female ratio in my game has been taking a nose dive and I need some intriguing female sims. Now I gotta decide which hood they will hit up, I am halfway thinking Midnight Hollow.

Thank you once again I downloaded The Sisters Black before I replied here.

I can't wait for the rest of the gifts you made!
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    I'm with SciFi, @soocool!! I loved how you presented his gift!! Definitely rec'd!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Oh, wow! You really know how to put on a show! It's as the others have said... your poetry and pictures as well as clothing choices and Sims really make a statement! Awesome job!
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    What a great presentation! It's funny you got Scifi master of S.🐸🐸🐸🐸. presentations :) I really like the sisters Black as well. They look like fun mischief makers!
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @soocoolsim

Black obviously means beautiful siblings who offer mischievous fun
    Will sims be happy to see them or quickly wishing they'll be done?

What a fun pair for SciFi (and others!) to play around with :smiley:
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Thank you so much for your great remarks everyone. My apologies for the late response... was busy wrapping up a large DNA request build so now I can truly focus all my attention back to my Spooktacular buddy :D

So now on to the next gift...

[img][/img]Slide1_zpsha1nahct.jpg

[img][/img]Slide2_zpsanz7p56p.jpg

[img][/img]Slide3_zpsqh65magy.jpg

[img][/img]Slide4_zpsshwi4mxd.jpg

[img][/img]Slide5_zpsp37wcswm.jpg

[img][/img]Slide6_zpsdfsi0cgm.jpg

[img][/img]Slide7_zpsvz6gjy8o.jpg

[img][/img]Slide8_zpslvahclbb.jpg

Hi @SciFiWarlock , since you like occults, I've carried on with the witch theme. I promise your remaining gifts (except for 1 still on the occult theme) will be modern and worth the wait I hope :D

Link to download "Witch 'n Cauldron" supernatural hangout => thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8784422
  • Options
    The Witch 'n Cauldron is absolutely amazing!

Just from the pictures on this thread, again done very creatively and poetic, I can't figure out my favorite part of it. The graveyard looking area is quite spooky and thrilling. The bar area is very elegant. The Dance floor looks very fun, love the big ghosts in there. The overall exterior design is fantastic and I really love the Cauldron, I know you did not use and CC but that looks so incredible. I may have place a copy of this in one of my build only worlds to dissect it LOL.

I see The Sisters Black and your avatar tested out this hangout, very cool.

Again I had to download this before I replied.

Thank you so much @soocoolsim, I can't believe there is still much more to come! :o
  • Options
    WOW! The Witch 'n Cauldron is jaw-dropping with its clever design and unique execution. I imagine there will be a number of us "borrowing" this for a super close peek. Such a fun gift :smiley:
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Glad you both liked this lot. It was fun to make. OK, so moving along...

[img][/img]Slide1_zpstqnd5fto.jpg

[img][/img]Slide2_zpsyuuzk5m4.jpg

[img][/img]Slide3_zpszzn8thf7.jpg

[img][/img]Slide4_zpsa1s1i3kx.jpg

[img][/img]Slide5_zpsn2ijtwaa.jpg

[img][/img]Slide6_zpsb05iwi9j.jpg

[img][/img]Slide7_zps3bceqezf.jpg

[img][/img]Slide8_zpsbc2hm7ss.jpg

[img][/img]Slide9_zps4zhonpjl.jpg

[img][/img]Slide10_zpsvtkz69lf.jpg

[img][/img]Slide11_zpsmls8uzlj.jpg

[img][/img]Slide12_zpsrbjfxwmx.jpg

[img][/img]Slide13_zps891zmgqt.jpg

[img][/img]Slide14_zpsdkugfsy9.jpg

[img][/img]Slide15_zpsgqhlbfa3.jpg

[img][/img]Slide16_zpshcjcudta.jpg

[img][/img]Slide17_zpsvlaqstry.jpg

Link to download Michael Beetlejuice => thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8785117

Link to download Mod Semi-Starter => thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8785125
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • Options
    @soocoolsim

OMG! I have my own Beetlejuice! He might be the grandson but still a Beetlejuice! How did you know I loved that movie, I never mentioned that on this site anywhere. I do get where you got the name Michael, which is just perfect for this sim.

His outfits are perfect and his look is spot on.

And the Mod Semi-Starter looks amazing with how it flows and gives such a large feel inside of a starter of all places. I enjoy there is a parking space and a small garden. I like how you colored the Brah Haus windows, I enjoy that build set a lot. The roof design is very cool. Your use of red in this build works very well. The design of the furniture, especially the couches, are very fun.

I downloaded Michael Beetlejuice already and can't wait to download the home.

Thank you so much, you have really spoiled me here.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    LOL @SciFiWarlock , I had a hunch, heh heh. He looks to me kind of a mix between the original Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands. Man, is he crazy. It's so funny to see the dynamics between him and the sisters. I just stirred them up a bit and they took it from there. He is such a flirt he got into trouble really fast with the natural attraction. It's up to you now to see where this story goes, heh heh.

Well, the best is yet to come. It's almost 3 am here so I'm heading to bed. Have a busy day today since it's my birthday (yep, on Halloween... a real witch, lol). Anyway, I was not happy with the garden feature in your final lot, so I will be tearing it down and trying something else. May not have time to think up a rhyme, but will aim to get your final present uploaded. BTW... I've added the link to the semi-starter. Have a great night :D
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    LOL @SciFiWarlock , I had a hunch, heh heh. He looks to me kind of a mix between the original Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands. Man, is he crazy. It's so funny to see the dynamics between him and the sisters. I just stirred them up a bit and they took it from there. He is such a flirt he got into trouble really fast with the natural attraction. It's up to you now to see where this story goes, heh heh.

Well, the best is yet to come. It's almost 3 am here so I'm heading to bed. Have a busy day today since it's my birthday (yep, on Halloween... a real witch, lol). Anyway, I was not happy with the garden feature in your final lot, so I will be tearing it down and trying something else. May not have time to think up a rhyme, but will aim to get your final present uploaded. BTW... I've added the link to the semi-starter. Have a great night :D

Happy Birthday!

Take your time with the gift, even if you end up having to upload it after the exchange days have ended. Especially when you dis present gifts, fantastic gifts at that @soocoolsim. You would not be the first one.

Oh I already downloaded the house.

• Options
    What fun! Beetlejuice is such a memorable movie, what a character... looks like his grandson is continuing in the same vein. Fantabulous!!!
    Such fun pictures... those facial expressions... the interactions between him and the Sisters Black... lots of laughter & fun times ahead!

The Mod Semi-Starter is marvelous, too! LOVE the eye-catching architecture, layout and color palette.
    Looks like not only will I be "borrowing" SciFi's creations, but his gifts too. LOL
  • Options
    @soocoolsim

First of all Happy Birthday! I hope you can do something really fun and amazing to celebrate! :)

Just wanted you to know I find both your sims and the builds completely amazing and fun! They are really imaginative and special. You must have so much fun with your own personal game! It would be too hard to pick a favorite so lets just say they've all been waiting in my launcher for my personal game to be installed and I'm looking forward to seeing them in game. Michael just may be giving my world a bit of a run for it's money, lol

Looking forward to seeing the last gift :)
  • Options
    Happy, happy birthday to you! Great job on Beetlejuice's grandson. And I LOVE that lot. The color scheme is one of my favorites because of the strong contrasts. Really fun seeing the rhymes as well.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Thank for the birthday wishes and your lovely remarks everyone. Had a fun day so taking a moment to wrap this up.

I've enjoyed being your Spooktacular buddy @SciFiWarlock , and am so happy you liked everything I created for you. Maybe we'll bump into each other around the forums again. TTFN :D

[img][/img]Slide1_zpsgn6i4ipf.jpg

[img][/img]Slide2_zpsp5r56rok.jpg

[img][/img]Slide3_zpsofqzfuhw.jpg

[img][/img]Slide4_zpszuyd1tqr.jpg

[img][/img]Slide5_zpsc46pr3w6.jpg

[img][/img]Slide6_zpsxs3qoup7.jpg

[img][/img]Slide7_zpstgjmnvne.jpg

[img][/img]Slide8_zpsyzthlqcw.jpg

[img][/img]Slide9_zpskknox5nx.jpg

[img][/img]Slide10_zpsg13ezbit.jpg

[img][/img]Slide11_zpspggzj946.jpg

Download Tuxedo Goth Mansion => thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8785960
  • Options
    Oh Wow @soocoolsim !

Tuxedo Goth Mansion looks fabulous! I love the design and the color choices including the stone on the exterior. You are right it will take me a while to see all this lot has to offer. I love the pool area and the outdoor grilling area. You used a lot of my favorite furniture and décor items and much more. I can't believe how much unique items you have created for me.

I really enjoyed your creativeness and thoughtfulness and am glad as well that you were my spooktacular buddy. You really did a fantastic job on each and every gift. I am so spoiled right now!

My sims are going to be fighting over who gets to live in the Tuxedo Goth Mansion.
  • Options
    @soocoolsim

Tuxedo Goth Mansion is beautiful in it's look. The colors and the design really make this look like an upscale Goth home. Another amazing job! :)
  • Options
    @soocoolsim ~ Tuxedo Goth Mansion is certainly dressy in style, but filled with charm & character!
  • Options
    Your builds are so awesome. Such nice clean lines and color... I love them! This build is no exception. It's great! I love almost everything about it!