Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello my Spooky Buddy, Come in and See!

LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
DolphineQ's Upgraded Starter Family Home

These gifts were created for @DolphineQ as part of the Spooktacular gift exchange. I really enjoyed reading your letter and creating something I hope you will like. I hope they are everything you could ever want and can't wait for you to "unwrap" each post!

First is an upgraded Starter Family home. There are two bedrooms, one on the main floor and the entire upper level is the Master Suite. This is the home you move into after you've had a baby and need more space. All the work was done inside the home and pool area, but the landscaping is looking for your own special touch.

21823595694_0f07002854_o.jpg
22457233531_bf793fb87e_o.jpg
22258343030_bc91952834_o.jpg
Post edited by LadyEmillye on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Lighthouse Home

This old lighthouse was converted into a family home, with a full kitchen and small dining area on the first floor, a living space on the second floor, sleeping quarters on the third floor and the master suite on the fourth floor, with a door to keep out any unwanted guests, or the children, and a beautiful panaromic view where the light used to be. A swimming pool was put in for anyone who didn't want to go swimming in the ocean and a garden as well. This beautiful home would look stunning near the water.

22258332590_ddc616bab1_o.jpg
    21823582564_de8b23dc1b_o.jpg
    22457219601_711911669a_o.jpg
    21823580284_36fbc2f99b_o.jpg
    21825158143_9fe1981846_o.jpg
    22259481099_57087f112b_o.jpg
    22258326280_f40dcb0457_o.jpg
    21823571454_991825fd14_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Windtree-Haunter

The Family

22258873298_7138650cb4_o.jpg
    21825435453_8f614d14ea_o.jpg
    22258870188_1a700d211a_o.jpg
    22457495881_186d225640_o.jpg
    21823852424_5af5c8d82b_o.jpg
    21823849484_e7d7a9186e_o.jpg
    22258860718_8da2b3e491_o.jpg

Father - Lachlan Haunter - Alpha werewolf - has a den of sorts downstairs filled with his treasures. Firefighter, and has begun to build his pack. Traits - Adventurous, brave, family oriented, animal lover, gatherer.
    Mother - Chanter Windtree-Haunter - fairy - has a child from a previous marriage, but is very devoted to her new family. Cast out of her fairy circle for her involvement with Lachlan, she hopes to one day find a new circle for her and her daughter. She is in the Political Career. Traits - Social butterfly, good, gatherer, lucky, nuturing.
    Sorcha Windtree - fairy - teen - loves her new family very much and believes Lachlan is a wonderful father. She has questions about her own father, but is quite content in her life among the werewolves. Traits - Good, loves the cold, artistic, natural born performer.
    Riya Windtree-Haunter - werewolf - child - Riya is the evil twin, although, it's more she is in touch with her animalistic instincts and would rather take what she wants than ask for it. She does love her family, but she feels her werewolf side calling out for her own pack one day. Traits - Genius, klepto, evil.
    Cullodena Windtree-Haunter - werewolf - child - The good twin. She's more her mother's daughter and has a bit of fairy in her, but not enough for it to be brought to the surface. But as far as werewolf instincts go, she does not have many. Traits - Disciplined, loves the cold, athletic.
    Ruark Windtree-Haunter - Fairy - toddler - Ruark may be a fairy, but his animal instincts he got from his father, make him a bit insane by fairy standards. Traits - insane, loves the cold.
    Sebastian Haunter - Not Shown- cat - a witch's cat that Lachlan once saved, Sebastian spends most of his days lazing about the house and on occasion goes outside to hunt. He loves his new family and is quite content, as long as he has a warm bed and plenty of gourmet food. Traits - hunter, non-destructive, proud, clueless.

The Feral Fae Manor

This home has the den that werewolves crave to hide away all of their treasures, and it's definitely worth a look to see if there has been some treasures left behind. The rest of the house though is fit for a fae. There's room on the first floor for a butler, fine dining and a gorgeous kitchen. Upstairs has plenty of bedrooms with two ensuites and a Jack and Jill bathroom.The Master bedroom and ensuite is beautifully done, and your family will feel like royalty after living in such a grand home.

22457231371_57a3f02c20_o.jpg
    22420324266_459d5ed3ca_o.jpg
    22259494319_8065f01718_o.jpg
    22446303865_04a2b2113c_o.jpg
    22420322276_f6dd24b20a_o.jpg
    22433016282_78a5acaea3_o.jpg
    22446301295_1d4b593e3b_o.jpg
    22258336280_ed367a69e6_o.jpg
    22420318936_bf51d10189_o.jpg
    22420318296_985865165e_o.jpg
    21825164453_23105e167c_o.jpg
    22258333310_6bed697dc1_o.jpg
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Woah, you have been super busy. An upgraded starter is a great idea. I love the light house build, but that Fae Manor is a truly awesome build! What a great creative family!
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Ciane. From DolphineQ's letter she hasn't done much with the supernatural, so I wanted her to have a home and family that she could truly immerse herself with. The family was living in the Manor and continue to do so in my game. There might be a few surprises as long as they uploaded with the home in the Den. I was going to do more but I didn't want the family to age up too much.
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    These are awesome, I really like the family and the house they go with. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you Catdog :)
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    @LadyEmillye The upgraded starter is really cute! The lighthouse is super inventive and different, I know a few places that will be just perfect! The Wind-Tree Haunter family and their manor is just amazing! I'm just going to ummm....borrow Dolphine's gifts <3
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    @LadyEmillye - All I can say is..... W O W!!! I've got to get to your studio and gives these some well-deserving recs!!

AWESOME job!! #thumbsup
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I hope @DolphineQ enjoys them as much as you guys do :)
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @LadyEmillye Wow, you have been very busy.

The starter home is very cute, the interior is lovey. I really like what you did with the pool area, very cute.

Oh wow! What a very creative idea, I think you have made an amazing job with this lighthouse. what I wouldn't do to be able to live in a light house. Very lucky sims!

The Windtree-Haunter are a very beautiful family, with such lovely names. I love the fact that they are two different occults.

The Feral Fae Manor is simply adorable that looks stunning in winter, you really have done brilliant in all of your gifts.

I have stopped by to rec all your gifts.
  • Options
    This got slipped down to the third page @DolphineQ
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    Wow @LadyEmillye!

I can't believe that all these beauties are for me! :D<3 *squeals and bounces*

That starter home is adorable. The little pool area is just the cutest touch, I couldn't help grinning when I saw it. I can guarantee you that my sims will have a marvelous time going for little midnight swims and then bbq up some hotdogs. YAY!

And the lighthouse, what a fantastic idea! I love how you have taken advantage of the space inside it. Especially the bedroom floor, I looove the room partitioning and how it just fits together. And the veggie garden... I'm literally giddy to hop in and dig into some dirt. I think it'll be a perfect home for my plantsim and her family!

The Feral Fae Manor... wow. Just wow! Perfect layout, that kitchen is to die for. So spacious and spot on for me, I don't think I could be happier. The covered carparking is something I've always loved, we had it when I lived in Texas and it was great for not having the car be a kettle in full boil :). And that little detail of seeing the igloo in the winter picture... now I can't wait for snow in the RL! :disappointed:

And the family. THAT family. I am blown away. They are just perfect! Gorgeous looking and I love the traits they have, they just fit them to a tee. I will have so much fun playing with them and exploring how Supernaturals really work. And having a cat... anyone who knows me know that I am not just a crazy cat lady, I am THE Crazy Cat Lady :D (currently living with 12 cats in my house!)

Thank you so, so much for these wonderful gifts! I just got home from a bit of a meh day at the hospital, but this has just perked me right up!
    Now I'm gonna download them all and get my rear in game so I can explore and play <3.
    BEST GIFTS EVER! *big squeals and hugs*

Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    Aww, I am so glad you love your gifts. It was very fun making each gift, and the lighthouse was definitely a new one for me, but I definitely wanted to do something unique. Have fun with all of it in game, and exploring each home and the family.
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @LadyEmillye

I agree with @ciane! An upgraded starter home is a great idea. This one has a nice layout and leaving the landscaping up to the owner w/ their personal preferences is a nice touch.

The lighthouse is cleverly done! Easy to see this lot "transplanted" in Sunlit Tides or perhaps on an island in Isla Paradiso. LOVE the top floor!

The Windtree-Haunter family are lovely! With their interesting bio, they should be fun to play!
    Their home is very nice and would definitely blend in well in either Moonlight Falls or Midnight Hollow.

These are nice gifts that DQ (and others!) can enjoy :smiley:
  • Options