Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sterling/Colony Construction Brochures- NEW- Video Speed Build for Twin Toddler Bedroom QCRooms #50

Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
edited January 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi, if you are new to my build section, the first couple of builds I've posted are directly below. All builds following these few will be located further on with links listed here:

Hare Sqaure Condominiums/ Urban Utopia I.G.Y. 2020: No link necessary, posts at bottom of page.

PAGE TWO "The High Rise Apartment Tower" (Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1AA5E9770BCC11E6863214EC581C4F6D?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false
"The Executive Cottage- Wild Palms by Colony Construction" (Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4E3752741EF611E68CA7A95CFC964F9F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false) and
"The High Wire/ Clips from The World's Next BIG THANG" (Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2ACAABBA177D11E686FC68782A52C73B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false)
"Re-Education Re-Sort" (Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/66E3A9362F0D11E68C06A1CACF1B1351?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false)
"17 Culpepper House" (Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B5BF7A23A55011E68A6EE3E25C38B524?category=rooms&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false)
"20 Culpepper House" (Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/29C6EF37B4EA11E68B574D60CAC603EE?category=rooms&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false)
"Church Windows Disco" (Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E4E7A6FCB4F211E68FF44D60CAC603EE?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false)
The Axiom Penthouse- See Add. pics at Facebook.com/MyWorldofSims (Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/D651405FBE6D11E686A54D60CAC603EE )
2B Jasmine Suites Apartment- Youtube Speed Build Link: https://youtu.be/Hwjp7O3goZw
Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2A542032D0FE11E684EA466C857219A9?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false
Twin Toddler Bedroom Quality Control Rooms Challenge #50- Youtube Speed Build Link: https://youtu.be/c4TsfV2aROc
Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/BF688640DE6111E686527F06F4DCE2C8?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false

BUILD EDIT regarding 50x50 lots. Placing ANY build on the Oasis 50x50 park lot in the center of the Oasis map will cause it to place backwards due to a glitch. If you swing the lot around to face the street any walls surrounding the lot on the edge will erase. The other three 50x50 lots ( two in Willow Creek and the Residential 50x50 in Oasis) in the game work without incident. However, I will try as the future plays out to always specify which 50x50 lots the build has been built on originally so as to better insure that it will place without issue due to certain leveling problems with those lots in game.

The link below is a link to the updated Midnight Holloween build incorporating new items (dance floor, games, cafe ect.) from GT.

Gallery link:

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/C468C5DCC63211E585A5C7E5E55CA2AA?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=TonySterling&max=50&maxis=false

09-30-15_3-44-57nbspPM_zpsgzwrv1lv.png

Page%201_zpsi2bfmiug.jpg

Page%202_zpsy6tnho4s.jpg

Page%203_zpsjwjoarza.jpg

Page%204_zpsbnyzfarm.jpg

Page%205_zpsbp4tuq6q.jpg

Page%206_zpsv9w3dy41.jpg

Page%207_zpsztem9su8.jpg

Page%208_zpscba88zsg.jpg

Page%209_zpszrjcut7g.jpg

Page%2010_zpsoe7dsojn.jpg

Page%2011_zps50jrvkco.jpg

Page%2012_zpseiivn7r6.jpg

Page%2013_zpsg8pbijkt.jpg

Page%2014_zpscpqxpstl.jpg

Page%2015_zpsa7djtkxw.jpg

Page%2016_zps2qyba8mb.jpg

Page%2017_zpsffzzbdf5.jpg

Page%2018_zpsajzwjnb5.jpg

09-30-15_3-45-11nbspPM_zpsrxavuza4.png

Hope you liked it! More to come later.

Post edited by Renamed2002180839 on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Now Open the Barnacle Bay Water Park- Please see the Brochure below!

EDIT: The gallery link below has been updated for the new default Barnacle Bay II which is a 50x50 lot and corrects an issue with the kid's pirate ship water gym that arose when Maxis changed the water style around the time of the GT release. The park has also been updated with GT items (cafe, games). The pictures below still reference the original build without the expanded "lazy river" and dive platform areas.

Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4CDC047ACAC611E58EB984FDE15D1C65?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=&max=50&maxis=false

Notes on this build:

Play tested and downloaded

The “Slide the Plank” interaction with the ship works- to an extent, lol. When you select it, click the water and select “Swim Here” as the very next direction and it works pretty well. Otherwise, you’ll Sim will do a pretty convincing impersonation of Jesus.

I’ve built a “Gift Shop” for realism. I test ran it as a retail lot- it works but NPCs tend to cluster there, although eventually they’ll make their way out to swim and hang out.

For “The Movies Under The Stars” set up I’ve built a space to contain the screen during the day underground for appearance sake and again realism. If the lot is set as a Retail lot then you will have to go to the world map to raise the screen via build mode and leave it up IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE PARK. As a "park lot" or if you own the retail lot you just go into build mode to do it.

The last item regards the hot tub. I’ve built it so that it has the appearance of a “built in” tub just because I prefer that. It is usable from two side and it works well until you have more than a few sims in it at one time and try to exit them all at once. It leads to a bottle neck and a time out on the interaction. I personally just stagger the exits.

Cover%20Barnacle%20Bay_zpsp9atnlwd.jpg

Page%201%20Barnacle%20Bay_zpselm7kspa.jpg

Page%202_zpsuggm05xw.jpg

Page%203_zpsm6stz8ki.jpg

Page%204_zpsonxtkvbh.jpg

Page%205_zpsrlfg043j.jpg

Page%206_zpsfswxgk6u.jpg

Page%207_zpswba5j54v.jpg

Page%208_zpskrrvgj9b.jpg

Back%20Cover_zpsygjlge6z.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    This brochure features a house I created for the Quality Control Challenge here on the Sims Forum. It's one of three that I did for the challenge and my favorite of the three. I built this really specifically for Yuma Heights in Oasis as that lot has an incredible view (maybe the best in the base game) although it can be placed anywhere.

Download link: NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Page%201_zpsulnhnufx.jpg

Page%202_zpsh7kwdvrk.jpg

Page%203_zpsysp2fsar.jpg

Page%204_zps0hocynbn.jpg

Page%205_zpssfpahkfl.jpg

Page%206_zpsapneekj7.jpg

Page%207_zpsrdgtuja8.jpg

Page%208_zpsihnjfecy.jpg

Page%209_zpsrfofbawg.jpg

Page%2010_zpsdtn9pe48.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    You have put so much time and work into designing, building, and furnishing Midnight Holloween Theme Park and Resort and the accompanying descriptive tour of each of the areas of the build! You are very creative in your descriptions of each area! It is a great way of presenting your build! It is nice how you have included sims in your pictures of the build, to help with the tour of the build. There are many activities for sims to do, things to see and places for sims to enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks at the theme park and resort. The design of the hedge maze is very nice!
    The build is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    What a wonderful build!! I love how you included so many activities for our sims to do! Great job!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    MIDNIGHT HOLLOWEEN UPDATE: Ever on the move for more family fun, this is the newest exciting addition to the Midnight Holloween Theme Park and Resort, a new children's gym: A sunken ship- Barnacle's Bounty- providing a watery grave to three unlucky pirates and a whole lotta fun to your children. Let them play through their exercise as you do the same right across the hall! Plan your next holiday get away at Midnight Holloween Theme Park and Resort.

10-16-15_9-02-49nbspPM_zpst9gqojdx.png

New friends (alive or dead?) await in the watery depths...

10-16-15_9-00-52nbspPM_zpsd0vuys2a.png

Pool ol' one eyed Captain Barnacle never made it home with his treasure BUT YOU CAN! Keep a look out for the Captain's missing treasure map and chest. Don't worry, the legend of the curse is just a myth, surely...

10-16-15_9-01-23nbspPM_zpstozzve8m.png

• Options
    The children's basement gym room looks great! :) It looks great how you have designed it as an underwater sunken ship room! The blue wall tiling creates the theme of the room well. Child sims will have fun playing on the ship and monkey bars . The skeketon amidst the underground plants looks scary! The ghosts look great in the room! It is nice that there is a fish tank in the room.
    Kids will have fun playing in this room :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    New Barnacle Bay Water Park Now Open- See the 2nd Post.
  • Options
    Barnacle Bay Water Park is a very fun and enjoyable water park for sims to enjoy visiting! :) The different areas of it looks great! There are a variety of things for sims to enjoy doing and seeing there! The way you have presented your build through the pictures and acompanying words through the tour of the park is great! The water fountains in the park look very great! It looks very nice how you have set up the large screen tv for sims to enjoy watching movies whilst in the water. Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship. It is nice that there is an area in the build for sims to enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the banquet table and fountain. The pool gnome looks cute on the counter! It is great that there is a fashion clothing store in the build. Sims will enjoy buying clothing from the mannequins there.
    The layout and design of the build is great! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    New build pictures for "The Quous- Yuma Heights" located at post number 3 on the first page.

Gallery Link: NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  • Options
    The Quous -Yuma Heights is a very nice home :) I will repost here what I wrote on the challenge thread. It is great that you have based the home as being built in a rock quarry in Oasis Springs. The large rocks in the build look great! The front texture of the home looks great and the way that the back exterior walls of the home is windows gives a great look to the home. The angled placement of the windows looks great! Sims will have nice views of the outdoors through the windows. Very nice layout of the interior of the build! It looks great how half of the water is a pool outdoors and the other half is a water fountain feature and pool inside! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The hanging ceiling light gives such a nice look to the home! The pink patterned floor rugs add nice pretty touches in the rooms! The stairs look very great how they are placed in the home! The green and the white curtains in the master bedroom and bathroom look stylishly very nice. The pink bunny is cute in the girls bedroom. Very nice garden area! The sofa seats sitting alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat in the sunshine. Nice hot tub nook for sims to enjoy relaxing in the tub. The flowers and water fountain feature looks very nice, and the cherry blossom trees look pretty and are so nice with the flowers around the base of them.
    It is a very nice home :)
    It was very nice reading the accompanying descriptions that you have written for the pictures in your post.
  • Options
  • Options
    Simdio 54 Disco looks very great! :) Very nice exterior design of the venue! The lights on the exterior look very great! The white lights trees look very pretty in the front entrance area! The water fountains features and the flowers along the edge of the building look very nice. The outdoors cafe stall area looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables there having a drink and food from the espresso bar. The furnishing of the interior of the disco venue is very nice! The dance floor area looks great! The different coloured dance floor tiling looks nice. The light effects look great! It looks great that the DJ booth is on the raised platform! Sims will enjoy dancing to the music from the DJ booth. The enlarged sun looks great on the wall!
    It is a very nice dance venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    so beautiful stunning
  • Options
    The Hare Square Condominiums: I built this building on the Hare Square Park lot in the Winderberg Harbour Quarter to provide some residential presence. There are a total of fifteen units (12 one bedrooms and 3 two bedrooms) with two retail fronts on the first floor. All of the units are furnished but only the two shown in the brochure are "decorated" with clutter. All the two bedroom units have closets and I've converted two of the first floor one bedroom units to a floor plan with closets as well as an example of how it can be done should you wish to do so. I will most likely be providing additional pictures on Facebook.com/MyWorldofSims within a day.

Gallery Link:https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/92C9031ECABD11E58AF284FDE15D1C65?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=TonySterling&max=50&maxis=false

Page%201_zpssrkkxnxc.jpg

Page%202_zpsjbkkepd3.jpg

Page%203_zpszmdhhggf.jpg

Page%204_zps9jlz4nyl.jpg

Page%205_zpszua2h0bu.jpg

Page%206_zpszmzhicke.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Hare Square Condominiums is a very nice build! :) Very nice design and layout of the build! The windows look very nice how they are used in the build! Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors whilst in their apartments. Your presentation of the build through the pictures and accompanying words is done so very well! It was very nice reading what the sims who live there said about their units as well as the description of the features of the buiild. The furnishing and layout of the interior of the units looks very nice! It is nice that there is a coffee shop in the build, for sims to enjoy ordering food and drinks from the espresso bar. The bar area is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat, or have fun playing darts.Very nice outdoors community pool patio area! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, or relaxing poolside on the seating of at the tables in the sunshine. The hedging fencing looks very nice. Very nice skylight roofing in the build!
    It is a very nice build! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    This build was for the Quality Control Monthly Challenge here on the Forums. It incorporates a somewhat tweaked version of the Hare Square apartments. I think it's about as close to an "open world" we are likely to get in Sims 4- lol. Enjoy.

Notes: There’s two square “glass elevator” place holders in the garage and one in the museum. There are a total of sixteen apartments in the city. All of them are furnished. 9 units have been “cluttered” and decorated by the residents who own them. The uncluttered apartments are darker lighting wise then the occupied units to create a more realistic variation in the building windows at night and because no one lives there. Some of the bedrooms have TV’s at the foot of the bed, wall mounted-I know you can’t watch TV from bed but I like it better that way and sims can just stand to watch it-lol. For fun, if anyone's interested, these are the owners if you want to try to guess what apartment belongs to whom:

son of the property developer/ a wealthy, mysterious lady/ two families/ a conspiracy theorist/ two young aspiring actors sharing a one bedroom/ a model new to the business but making a big splash. Lastly if you turn the lot to reorient it from the way the game places it, a section of the exterior second floor wall in the movie theater will disappear. I am aware of the problem and can not devise a way of correcting it to compensate for this glitch. I've tried (sigh). It shouldn't happen but... (shrug) it does. Now for the presentation:

Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2BD4A650E95911E58795E64D760DCA28?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=TonySterling&max=50&maxis=false

Sterling Construction
    would like to present our submission: Newcrest Center Urban Renewal Plan-The Four Legged Stool for Success. A foundation built on four solid, proven strategies for revitalizing the city’s core. Transportation, Residential, Retail and Civic. This plan calls for the demolition of 70% of the current blighted downtown keeping only the most beloved, historic structures marked with new plaques describing their history and importance to the area and kicking off a construction boom of new, modern facilities.

1%20Title%20Page_zpshbvjyk7b.jpg

We are playing on Newcrest's long standing tradition as a stopping point on State Highway 77 to Windenberg by creating new, attractive, landscaped medians, bright lighting and a beautiful new parking structure that is as much “park” as parking inviting people to easily stop and visit. The real show piece is what you can't see from the road, the new Transit Center located underground. Bright, clean and convenient with direct access to all the regional cities. A colorful and vibrant underground concourse system connects the major points downtown to the train platform for ease of access. At the exits to the surface in the concourse are various photos and plaques describing the history of the area’s directly above. Well patrolled and safe means a comfortable transport alternative for Newcrest.

2%20Transportation%20Page_zpsvhpel5gm.jpg

The residential crown jewel will be a beautiful, new, efficient tower of apartments with exciting amenities sure to lure anyone looking for adventure but with little maintenance obligation. However, we also look forward to inventive local solutions to expand the scope of offerings. Like this loft apartment at right corner bottom. Located on the third floor of the movie house, it was originally used as living space during the housing shortage after the war. It was periodically rented out over the decades but shuttered for the last ten years. The plan calls for the new theater owners to remodel the unit as part of the overall rehab and place it back on the market!

3%20Residential%20Page_zpshonhwzya.jpg

Our retail plan calls for a diverse spread of shops and dining beginning with the Newcrest Galleria shopping complex. Taking a design cue from the “historic” and newly re-opened Cutting Garden Flower Shop semi-attached to the building, this structure will include upscale clothing, camping supply and children’s science stores on the first level along with a neighborhood bakery. On the second level we’ll have a fine dining establishment and the Lavender Lounge. To the north as part of the residential tower, a small café and local bar are located on the first floor. To the east the revitalized historic movie theater will reopen as a two screen establishment with a theater on the upper floor designed for adult’s, with couple’s seating and an adult refreshment area perfect for date night. Next door the local favorite “Blast from the Past” antique store in business for forty years in a historic building (the oldest surviving building in the area) will continue serving the community under this new plan.

4%20Retail%20Page_zpssweak1i1.jpg

No community survives without a strong civic focus and that’s not lost here. A system of parks starting downtown on the west side of the Galleria, will begin with a dilapidate parking lot being removed and a charming park (The new Cutting Garden Park) with facilities for children to play and adults to relax amid the bloom of flowers and trees will take its place. This park will extend northward along the east side of the apartment tower and eventually beyond.

A community art museum will open and replace what's currently a burned out building. An exterior art installation will nod toward the antique store next door by being constructed of the same aged brick. As well, plans call for the railings of the museum and the exterior entrance to the Newcrest Concourse to be reproductions of the railings used on that structure as well, tying the very newest in Newcrest with the very oldest. The museum also has sufficient space on the first floor for small events and weddings. A basement storage room beneath the museum holds supplies for those events with catering provided by the restaurant and the bakery across the street.

5%20Civic%20Page_zpsxpg2fxvf.jpg
  • Options
    Urban Utopia is such a very detailed build! :) Each of the areas of the build look so very nice! The underground areas are great! You have put such a lot of time, details and work into creating the diffrerent areas of the build! Very nice furnishing of the areas. The layout of the build looks great! It was very nice reading the accompanying descriptions for each of the photo areas. Very nice presentation of the bulld through photos and words. It is a very nice place for sims to both live there and visit! :)
    I don't think that there is a link to it on the gallery that you have posted in the thread?
  • Options
    @rosemow Wow! Thank-you so much! I did forgot the link to the gallery! Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    This is inspired by the movie High Rise but I’ve not really made an attempt to copy the building in any exact way, just more the feel for brutalist/concrete modern building style. Gallery Link for build:

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1AA5E9770BCC11E6863214EC581C4F6D?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false

There are 4- 1 bedroom/ 1 bath studios, 4- 1 bedroom/ 1 bath deluxe apartments, 4- 2 bedroom/ 2 bath apartments and 2- 3 bedroom/ 4 bath penthouses. All units are furnished with plumbing and appliances and most are set with furniture with several fully decorated by the owners. As the building is intended to be condos some of the units layout have been customized in various way by the owners as well. The décor style by and large is pretty clean given the modern esthetic. There are 2 units that are unfurnished (a 1 bedroom deluxe and a two bedroom) should you wish to put your own style on them.

The supermarket comes mostly stocked but the Lice Cold Freezers are empty as food won’t transfer in them to the gallery. I have a separate supermarket re-supply room that can be downloaded here : https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/057453510BCF11E68B9CED0E5BA524BB?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=TonySterling&max=50&maxis=false

that contains baked goods and various cooked items for restocking. Just place the room in the space outlined for it in the parking lot. Unload the room and then delete it.

You can also find the entire supermarket as a room here: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/68A37CFE0BC511E68C5314EC581C4F6D?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=TonySterling&max=50&maxis=false

should you want to replenish the various items on the shelves, and the fruit bins that empty over time in one placement. There’s an elevator place holder space on each floor and a “storage closet” in the lobby so that the double doors might replicate a bank of elevators.

Following is a brief mock ad for the building based on the movie trailer and several additional pictures at the end. The last picture of the ad contains a cobbled together electronic looking device that the boy claims can see the future. That IS NOT in the build. I created it only for the shot and never thought about including it-lol. I can post instructions if anyone wants it- ha ha. I also have not placed any open fire pits on any of the balconies for roasting meat (again, ha ha) as shown in the last quad of that photo but please feel free to do so if that's the turn your building takes.

1_zpscoskhmkj.jpg

2_zpsxsxhw6rb.jpg

3_zps1uctffec.jpg

4_zpsc618wehu.jpg

5_zps2jktct3q.jpg

6_zpsamtigyvb.jpg

7_zpsby6qpaqg.jpg

Some additional Pent House shots, one unit I somewhat envision as the architect's and his wife's unit.

04-26-16_9-58-22nbspAM_zpseghw2vkx.png

04-26-16_9-58-47nbspAM_zpsy3bnsycm.png

04-26-16_9-59-23nbspAM_zps3ximkfev.png

04-26-16_10-00-20nbspAM_zpsafgph5qf.png

04-26-16_10-23-29nbspAM_zpsgikxsqau.png

04-26-16_10-23-57nbspAM_zpsv489vx3t.png

04-26-16_10-24-36nbspAM_zpsxe1uyicd.png
  • Options
    The High Rise build is a very detailed build ! :) It looks and sounds very great! The supermarket is very nice! It is great that you have also uploaded the supermarket as a separate room. Very nice furnishing of the apartments and penthouses! The colour schemes look very nice. The dining area with the white flowers and black dining chairs looks very nice and is a very nice place for sims to enjoy eating a meal at the table. Very nice armchairs sitting area near the fire. The type of chairs used gives a great look to the room. Very nice study desk nook corber in the bedroom with the red colour scheme. The log themed wall decor looks great on the wall for sims to see whist sitting there using the computer. Very nice design of the exterior of the build! The balconies look very nice. The water fountains look very nice on the edge of the building. The car park design is great!
    The build would have involved a lot of work and time. It looks very nice! :)
  • Options
    This is the first of a series of Oasis Gentrification Projects by the Sterling Construction division Colony Construction. A little more future leaning and forward thinking. It's titled "The Executive Cottage- Wild Palms". A smaller one bed/ one bath with a bar and pool. In the pictures below some shots show bamboo trees and some show palms. When I decided on the name Wild Palms I switched the trees out and the palm trees are what the build will download with. I've kept the presentation below simple and clean, like the build.

Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/4E3752741EF611E68CA7A95CFC964F9F?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false

Oasis%20Banner_zpstlcqt0hn.jpg

05-20-16_2-08-55nbspPM_zpsqz10vxbq.png

05-20-16_12-04-35nbspPM_zpsngufzm8p.png

05-20-16_12-04-44nbspPM_zpsywppl5eb.png

05-20-16_12-05-23nbspPM_zpsgwll5svy.png

05-20-16_12-04-05nbspPM_zpsbeuvdrub.png

05-20-16_2-09-09nbspPM_zpseoe5g903.png

05-20-16_12-06-19nbspPM_zpsebc4lo1o.png

05-20-16_12-07-09nbspPM_zpswz9qexkf.png

05-20-16_2-10-42nbspPM_zpsthlahnod.png

05-20-16_2-08-48nbspPM_zps2mvvztub.png
  • Options
    The Executive Cottage -Wild Palms is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The skylight roofing is very great! It looks very nice how the hedging items have been placed on the edges of the lot. The flower beds look very pretty. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. It would be a nice light filled home with sunlight coming in both through the roofing and side windows. Sims will have great views of the outdoors through the windows whilst inside the home. The green and brown colour scheme of the interior looks very nice. Very nice water fountains feature in the corner nook! The pool, and outdoors bar patio looks very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table having a drink from the bar in the outdoors air. The water fountain feature in the glass windows room looks very nice.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    The High Wire- a mid-century office building redeveloped into two bedroom open concept loft apartments- covered parking, pool, rooftop "club house" with hot tub and dance floor

Link here: https://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/2ACAABBA177D11E686FC68782A52C73B?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=&max=50&maxis=false

This beautiful re-development by the Colony Construction gentrification team on the Oasis waterfront was featured for an entire season on the hit modeling competition/reality show The World's Next BIG THANG! as the residence of the contestants. We have a few clips below from the show to illustrate the glamorous sophistication of the new Oasis. Enjoy!

CLIP ONE: Pre-Show Introduction

1%20Forum%20Post%20Pic_zpslft1q0an.jpg

2%20Forum%20Post%20Pic_zpszppgiclh.jpg

3%20Forum%20Post%20Pic_zps3zmqlv6c.jpg

4%20Forum%20Post%20Pic_zpszhviwaw1.jpg

5%20Forum%20Post%20Pic_zpss8tvgc0d.jpg

CLIP TWO: Meeting a Model- Cybill Mathews flush with the excitement of the big city is set to meet two of her long time idols-

Cybill Mathews: “OMG! OMG! Tryme and OMG! OMG! Ms. One! You look even more fabulous not on T.V.”
    Ms. One: “Umm, yeah. We know.’
    Tryme Guise: “Now, Ms. One are those boots laced a little too tight. Be nice, this could be our next, new BIG THANG! Hey girl, me and Ms. One just wanted to stop by and see if you’re settling in and get to know you a little. Why don’t you show us around.”

1-1%20Episode_zpsoghf3peq.jpg

As Cybill walks our show hosts through the apartment Tryme takes a moment to rest and reflect with Cybill and Ms. One in the dining room-

Tryme: “So, Cybill what made you want to try and join the exciting world of Modeling?”
    Cybill: “Well, I’ve always felt dumb and fat and ugly my whole life and I just thought that maybe if I joined the welcoming arms of modeling that I might finally find the love and acceptance that I’ve always wanted to accept myself as I am and just like me for me.”
    Tryme: “That’s wonderful and so many young women find just that joy in this industry… modeling is like one big happy family. We really look out for each other.... tell me, dear, how much do you weigh?”
    Cybill: “95 pounds.”
    Tryme: “Oh, well…hmm… Ms. One what do you think about that?”
    Ms. One: “I think that camera adds ten pounds so I see someone who still needs to drop another fifteen.”
    Tryme: “He’s right, you know! We don’t want you looking like a little fatty on film now do we?”

1-2_zpsqqyhpm46.jpg

Moving to the comfort of Cybill’s new bedroom Tryme is forced to turn to a painful subject-

Tryme: “So tell me, Cybill, have you ever suffered any tragedy?”
    Cybill: “Oh yes, Tryme. My whole family died when I was three in a tragic coal mine explosion in West Virginia. I had just slipped out to go potty when it happened so I was the only survivor. Even my one year old baby brother perished.”
    Tryme: “They even make babies mine coal in West Virginia?”
    Cybill: “Yeah, don’t they everywhere?”
    Tryme: “Ms. One?”
    Ms. One: “That story’s okay… it ain’t as good as the girl from Arizona that accidentally killed her whole family while taking wedding photos with the live AK-47s but it could play.”
    Cybill: “Oh, I forgot to add! I was playing with matches in the coal mine and that started the fire that caused the explosion.”
    Ms. One: “Now that story works.”

1-3_zps6n1gfvqz.jpg

Finally, everyone takes a seat in the living room where Cybill learns about the diversity of modeling-

Tryme: “So, Cybill it sounds like you’ve suffered a lot in life. What do you do for strength?”
    Cybill: Well, Tryme, every night I like to turn to Jesus and get reassurance from him that I’m not just useless and horrible and that there’s a reason I didn’t blow myself up with everyone else in that mine.
    Tryme: “That’s so sweet. Who’s he? Your boyfriend?”
    Cybill: “No… I mean, well, he’s our Lord and Savior. Well, I mean the Christian one cause I know what with it being modeling and all that I’ve got to accept all the different type of people and all their different Jesuses and I do, I really do.”
    Tryme: “OH! That Jesus! Oh, yeah I know him and yeah, you’re right modeling is a diverse world, you’re gonna meet a lot of different people out there. Ms. One?”
    Ms. One: “Every night I like to turn to Gin and get reassurance from the mirror.”

1-4_zps0vhuellf.jpg

PART TWO FOLLOWING BELOW