Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do any of your family members play the Sims?

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    My brother plays The Sims 2 and 3. I wonder what he thinks of TS3 cuz I've never played it before.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KaattrrinneeKaattrrinnee Posts: 101 Member
    None of my family member plays Sims. Neither do I, really. But that's just because I don't spend much time doing it anymore. While I was doing it more often, I was the only one in my family.
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    edited December 2015
    My older sister used to play The Sims 1 and 2 a lot back then, even my mother told me this. Now she just doesn't as far as I know.
    Post edited by MMX on
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited December 2015
    My brother played sims 1 a long time ago, and he played Sims 2 and 3 once. I'm sure he would still play if I asked him to. Ha
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Nope...I'm one of a kind... :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    My older sister used to play The Sims 1 and 2 a lot back then, even my mother told me this. Now she just doesn't.
    That's a bummer, but yeah the first two games are really great.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    My brother played sims 1 a long time ago, and he played Sims 2 and 3 once. I'm sure he would still play if I asked him to. Ha
    That's cool. I hope he tries out the Sims 4 at least once too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Nope...I'm one of a kind... :p
    Aww, nothing wrong with that. Maybe one day, you'll have family members play with you even if it is pets.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Yes. My daughter does. When she was two she would sit on my lap while I played the original sims, and she grew up playing them with me. She's in college now and still enjoys playing. She plays 2 and 3, I play 3 and 4.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Yes. My daughter does. When she was two she would sit on my lap while I played the original sims, and she grew up playing them with me. She's in college now and still enjoys playing. She plays 2 and 3, I play 3 and 4.
    Aww that is such a cute story. Thank you for sharing.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    My eldest sister and my mother are the reason I got into playing The Sims in the first place.
    My sister used to play The Sims on the PC, and I'd watch her. Then Mom would play the GameCube version, which she let me play every once in awhile when I watched, and later on gave to me when I was still really young.

I'm not sure if my sister still plays The Sims, though. I know she wants to and that she would if she could, but she's busy with three kids. My mother, on the other hand, nowadays plays Sims City and Sims Freeplay.

I'm passing on the enjoyment to my eldest nephew. He used to watch me play TS3, and now loves playing TS4 with me. :)
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    yes my nieces plays the sims3 and the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    cheybabyxxcheybabyxx Posts: 34 Member
    None, that I know of but I am sure some might.
  • Options
    My eldest sister and my mother are the reason I got into playing The Sims in the first place.
    My sister used to play The Sims on the PC, and I'd watch her. Then Mom would play the GameCube version, which she let me play every once in awhile when I watched, and later on gave to me when I was still really young.

I'm not sure if my sister still plays The Sims, though. I know she wants to and that she would if she could, but she's busy with three kids. My mother, on the other hand, nowadays plays Sims City and Sims Freeplay.

I'm passing on the enjoyment to my eldest nephew. He used to watch me play TS3, and now loves playing TS4 with me. :)
    That's really cool, so the Sims love will pass down the generations. That's nice you have someone to play the Sims with. Sims Castaway and Sims 2 were the last two Sims games my brother and I played together.
  • Options
    yes my nieces plays the sims3 and the sims4
    That's cool. My nephew wants to try it, but he's not old enough yet.
  • Options
    lovely_bridelovely_bride Posts: 93 Member
    Nope. Wish I had someone to talk to about it
  • Options
    Nope. Wish I had someone to talk to about it
    Aww well at least you have this community to talk to about them. :)
  • Options
    TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    My little niece plays Sims Freeplay and has played Sims 3 and 4 to an extent. She loves building the houses and creating Sims based off her favorite Disney characters. She's only played Sims 3 and 4 while with me and I won't let her play it too much because of the "woohoo" and "try for a baby" options. She is way too young for that lol.
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam
  • Options
    AstralSims777AstralSims777 Posts: 86 Member
    Just me :'(
    ✦✿ My Youtube Channel ✿✦
  • Options
    LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    my niece does when she's here.
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited January 2017
    It's just me. I have a younger sister who played it at one point but I don't think she does anymore ever since she got married.
  • Options
    lovleady5lovleady5 Posts: 56 Member
    When I was 4, I used to watch my sister (who was 15 at the time) play Sims 2 all the time. She no longer plays sims.
  • Options
    TinkerbellLoverTinkerbellLover Posts: 32 Member
    No one I know plays :(
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    My niece used to play it :)
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    RevanRevan Posts: 127 Member
    My sister's husband does, although quite infrequently as of late. He mostly plays either TS2 or TS3 and he primarily focusses on building mansions and larger houses in general. ^^
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"