Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do any of your family members play the Sims?

Comments

• Options
    smallville2020smallville2020 Posts: 76 Member
    I and My step-nephew play sims 3
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    I want to teach my nephew how to play the sims 3 when he's older.
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I and My step-nephew play sims 3
    That's nice.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    I want to teach my nephew how to play the sims 3 when he's older.
    I was thinking of doing that too maybe with the first three games.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    smallville2020smallville2020 Posts: 76 Member
    > @picklesthecat114 said:
    > I want to teach my nephew how to play the sims 3 when he's older.

It fun when he play and ask what are cheat codes for bath, food, sleep, etc. so he don't die!
  • Options
    solo17simssolo17sims Posts: 38 Member
    No. But my brother did try it, don't like it, didn't get the concepts of the sims or so.
  • Options
    YaraZenYaraZen Posts: 97 Member
    My sister plays sims since first game. She was the one introducing me to the game. =)
    Showcase-thread: YaraZen's Creations
    Apologies for any mistakes. English is not my native language. :)
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    It all started with me. lol I was buying diapers for my youngest at the time - she was one month old - and I saw a small display for The Sims. I hurried home and got $20 so I could buy it, and never looked back. So our kids grew up watching me play, and now all of them play The Sims as well. Our favorite will always be Sims 2, but the complete freedom and creativity given with Sims 3 is our go to game. Our two youngest daughters (10 and 15) play Sims on their DS as well as the pc.

The hubby on the other hand is a lost cause. I've tried to get him to play, but he has no interest in the games at all. Neither does my mom. :( lol But that's okay, because they have no idea what they are missing. And since the hubby doesn't play any games that leave me more time on my pc alone, instead of sharing.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    Lady LlewellynLady Llewellyn Posts: 265 Member
    My sister plays the first one occasionally, but no one in my family ever got into the games as much as I did. She sticks with Minecraft mostly.
  • Options
    > @picklesthecat114 said:
    > I want to teach my nephew how to play the sims 3 when he's older.

It fun when he play and ask what are cheat codes for bath, food, sleep, etc. so he don't die!
    LOL needs cheats can be quite helpful sometimes.
  • Options
    skyeuk05skyeuk05 Posts: 122 Member
    Nope, ive never had any family or friends play the sims and ive been playing since the sims 1 :(
  • Options
    YaraZen wrote: »
    My sister plays sims since first game. She was the one introducing me to the game. =)
    That's nice she got you to play it.
  • Options
    HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited October 2015
    My mother does, she used to build me houses, while I created sims for her. :smiley:
    Though, she doesn't play Sims that much anymore because her laptop broke and the only options are TS1 and TS2 for PS2 and those are very limited.
    AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
  • Options
    solo17sims wrote: »
    No. But my brother did try it, don't like it, didn't get the concepts of the sims or so.
    Bummer I hope he has other games he enjoys to play then.
  • Options
    It all started with me. lol I was buying diapers for my youngest at the time - she was one month old - and I saw a small display for The Sims. I hurried home and got $20 so I could buy it, and never looked back. So our kids grew up watching me play, and now all of them play The Sims as well. Our favorite will always be Sims 2, but the complete freedom and creativity given with Sims 3 is our go to game. Our two youngest daughters (10 and 15) play Sims on their DS as well as the pc.

The hubby on the other hand is a lost cause. I've tried to get him to play, but he has no interest in the games at all. Neither does my mom. :( lol But that's okay, because they have no idea what they are missing. And since the hubby doesn't play any games that leave me more time on my pc alone, instead of sharing.
    Aww that is so cute. That is so cool you all play the Sims together and LOL yes the Sims can be very addicting. That is true at least you have the PC to play it.
  • Options
    My sister plays the first one occasionally, but no one in my family ever got into the games as much as I did. She sticks with Minecraft mostly.
    That's nice she still plays it. I still love the first one too. Minecraft is a very fun game as well.
  • Options
    skyeuk05 wrote: »
    Nope, ive never had any family or friends play the sims and ive been playing since the sims 1 :(
    That's cool, me too. But sad you are the only Simmer. I hope you still have fun playing it.
  • Options
    Hansku wrote: »
    My mother does, she used to build me houses, while I created sims for her. :smiley:
    Though, she doesn't play Sims that much anymore because her laptop broke and the only options are TS1 and TS2 for PS2 and those are very limited.
    Whoa creative mother. That's so cool you worked together and bummer about the laptop. Hopefully she can Sim again soon.
  • Options
    HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Whoa creative mother. That's so cool you worked together and bummer about the laptop. Hopefully she can Sim again soon.
    She liked to build houses and was very talented, but some of them were too large for my families. :sweat_smile: In her game the houses usually had at least 20+ rooms and they were never empty.
    I've been thinking about loaning my Macbook next time I visit her, so she could play TS2 again.
    AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »
    She liked to build houses and was very talented, but some of them were too large for my families. :sweat_smile: In her game the houses usually had at least 20+ rooms and they were never empty.
    I've been thinking about loaning my Macbook next time I visit her, so she could play TS2 again.
    Aww that would be sweet and wow I love big homes.
  • Options
    oliveoatsoliveoats Posts: 31 Member
    My older cousin owned Sims 1, and originally got me into it. I was only about 7, so I didn't understand most of it. She would play and give me options on what she should have her sims do. I ended up owning Sims 1-4. My older cousin no longer plays, but my younger cousin and I play together. We're now 21 and 19, and we love getting together and watching each other play, or sending each other photos of what is going on in our games.
  • Options
    oliveoats wrote: »
    My older cousin owned Sims 1, and originally got me into it. I was only about 7, so I didn't understand most of it. She would play and give me options on what she should have her sims do. I ended up owning Sims 1-4. My older cousin no longer plays, but my younger cousin and I play together. We're now 21 and 19, and we love getting together and watching each other play, or sending each other photos of what is going on in our games.
    Aww shame your older cousin no longer plays it. That's sweet you play together with a cousin still.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Nope. None of my family plays the sims.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    IbeanobswifeIbeanobswife Posts: 166 Member
    My preteen daughter and I both play the sims 3 and 4 (I have played since the beginning).
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    I've been playing since the Sims 1! My sisters used to play too...but they don't now. But my son is playing now! He LOVES it!