Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Pets? Petition!

Comments

• Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    I'll sign... I want Turtles, Beavers, Dogs, Horses, Chickens, Cats, and I also want the lifestyle items that go with it like cowboy?cowgirl Spurs and Chaps, Accessories can be put on a horse saddle and can store inventory items like a backpack would!
  • Options
    SPIRESSPIRES Posts: 10 New Member
    I also hope that with the sims 4 pets the amount of pets you can have gets bumped up from 6 in the TS3 to 10 because if you wanted to have a horse farm they most pets you could have was 6!!!!!! That is not enough!
  • Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    They should of just programmed this into the base game. No family is complete without a pet. Dad, mom, kids, dog or cat. SIGNED!! Hurry up EA!!
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    IKR TS4 was like a downgrade instead of an upgrade! If you want to make a new sims add more stuff to the base game not take away! Like what happened to toddlers!?!?
  • Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    > @SPIRES said:
    > IKR TS4 was like a downgrade instead of an upgrade! If you want to make a new sims add more stuff to the base game not take away! Like what happened to toddlers!?!?

Totally!!!! Except I don't really mind the missing toddlers.. I'm not much of a "family" player.. Although I definitely see peoples frustrations with this missing aspect.
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    I am going to go back to the sims 3 so I can play pets again because the sims 4 needs some new stuff for me to play it. I am going to play with some horses and cats now
  • Options
    SosinoSosino Posts: 11 New Member
    Signed. :)

Loving Sims 4 so far.
  • Options
    BuddhanoBuddhano Posts: 7 New Member
    Sign me up

EA + Maxis pls
  • Options
    paulamarieepaulamariee Posts: 3 New Member
    YESSS !! SIGNED!
  • Options
    Caitie85Caitie85 Posts: 156 Member
    TxrdlyPxxp wrote: »
    Signed

But really, I would love to see them go a different direction entirely.

How about a "farm life" expansion or something similar where you can run a farm! Have dogs, cats, chickens, cows, and other farm animals! Milk the cows, gather eggs, have to feed them!

And oh my goodness! If cows and cowplants can build a relationship! :D HOW CUTE would that be? Cows get a positive moodlet when grazing near a cowplant or something!

And be able to do rodeo tricks on a horse! Oh EA, please!

People have been clamoring for a farm EP since ... well, since Sims 1. The addition of horses to Sims 3 helped, but I actually liked the feel of the Sims 1 pet EP. It made the game feel more ... country. It introduced gardening, yes, but you also had different wild animals. It would be nice to have cats and dogs around, and do something other than be around and dig up gems and stuff. (Gems? Seriously? What gives, EA?) Like with the rabbits and skunks of Sims 1, wouldn't it be cool if the game were to sense that you had horses, and give you an invasion of mice, that you could either counter by setting out traps (okay) or adopting a barn cat (much more effective)? Or have the bear from Outdoor Retreat come onto home lots and knock over trash cans and harass sims, unless they have a dog to chase it off? Or, yes, having rabbits attack your garden plot, unless you have a dog or cat?

However, there's a long history of EA trying out different ideas for a new game in the later years of the old one. And we had a chicken coup, milkable cow, and other farm-themed items through the store in Sims 3. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if we saw a farm EP at some point.
    Kickin' back in Sulani.
  • Options
    lazanyosperroslazanyosperros Posts: 46 Member
    Signed.
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    I'll sign, because I want Knight and Cowboys/Cowgirls with properly correct horses, and Knight Horse armor and gear, Cowpoke Horse Gear!
  • Options
    What do you mean properly correct horses? the sims 3 horses are really good ( i ride horses so i should know) but cows and sheep and stuff so you could make a farm would be the best!!! they could add a new lot size 64x64 would be good too.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Signed! This animal-lover is looking forward to pets.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited October 2015
    You know it pointless having a petition for this as far as i'm concerned!

Pets is one of the most popular expansion packs in the sims history :o

Pets will come the same as seasons or supernatural with no petition needed ;)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Signed! Pets are definatly needed!
    Every One Cares About What You Are Saying <3
    No One Cares
  • Options
    MiabananaaMiabananaa Posts: 93 Member
    Signed!
    Nothing is impossible; even the word spells I'm possible.
    Ea Account ID-Miabananaa
  • Options
    Se4ls0neSe4ls0ne Posts: 3 New Member
    yea i think is a good idea
  • Options
    xo.meghan.xoxo.meghan.xo Posts: 10 New Member
    I sign <3 100%
  • Options
    EetuttiEetutti Posts: 12 New Member
    Signed.I would also like to see a possibility to have a farm and with it,goats,pigs,cows etc. in the pets expansion pack.
  • Options
    Otterz77Otterz77 Posts: 4 New Member
    Signed. And toddlers too please!
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I would love to see house pets, farm animals, and maybe even mythical pets !
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    @spongefan1222 Like me!! kidding
    Every One Cares About What You Are Saying <3
    No One Cares
  • Options
    PanosDragonPanosDragon Posts: 3 New Member
    we need pets as soon as possible and all of kind of pet
    i signed
  • Options
    FreyannFreyann Posts: 66 Member