Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Pets? Petition!

We need pets. I honestly think pets shouldve been the 1st or 2nd ep. It just makes it so realstic. It would also be cool if your animals can run away. I just think we need pets soon.

If you agree to this Petition say something like "I Sign, etc, etc, etc,"

If you have any ideas that could make the pets ep better, feel free to share it! :D

Comments

• thegirlygamerxthegirlygamerx Posts: 87 Member
    Signed!
  • CbottleCbottle Posts: 8 New Member
    YES ABSOLUTELY! and have more options! dogs, cats, horses, cows, chickens, goats.
  • CkgeorgeCkgeorge Posts: 1 New Member
    I sign
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    There will be pets.. the question is "when?"

The Sims Game
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    > @Sonia016 said:
    > There will be pets.. the question is "when?"

Yes, there will be an EP for pets; we just have to hope they'll be reacting right. They'll need their own personality programming after all.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member
    SIGNED!! :D :D
    Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
    2lDWFwI.gif
  • Jduvs726Jduvs726 Posts: 5 New Member
    I sign!! The game isn't the same without pets.
  • Signed!! :)
  • uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    signed
  • Silvija0506Silvija0506 Posts: 9 New Member
    Yes, definitely. Signed! What is life without pets anyway? ;)
  • TxrdlyPxxpTxrdlyPxxp Posts: 130 Member
    edited September 2015
    Signed

But really, I would love to see them go a different direction entirely.

How about a "farm life" expansion or something similar where you can run a farm! Have dogs, cats, chickens, cows, and other farm animals! Milk the cows, gather eggs, have to feed them!

And oh my goodness! If cows and cowplants can build a relationship! :D HOW CUTE would that be? Cows get a positive moodlet when grazing near a cowplant or something!

And be able to do rodeo tricks on a horse! Oh EA, please!
  • rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    how about furries :3
  • TxrdlyPxxpTxrdlyPxxp Posts: 130 Member
    rochelimit wrote: »
    how about furries :3

Yeah because the people who are disgusted by woohooing in a bush would totally understand furry lifestyle. :tongue:
  • 0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    Signed, as I want Pets.

However, expecting it as the first or second expansion pack is impatient. It was fourth with TS2 and fifth with TS3.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Ash_Leigh_RogersAsh_Leigh_Rogers Posts: 22 New Member
    A million times signed!!

I really hope EA takes some time on this... I wasn't really into TS3 Pets... Don't get me wrong I loved it because we finally had horses and what not. Also because it was Pets but i thought they could do better. I felt really limited to Sims and Pets interactions. I like the idea from TS2 where one could not control the pets. Although I enjoyed being able to play them as well... LOL.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Sign me up, I need them Cats! <3:3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • daerivirgedaerivirge Posts: 166 Member
    edited October 2015
    Pet-ition. Great idea though, love to get myself some pets IG. I have 4 dogs and 4 cats IRL and would love a bit more in the game as well.
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 8 New Member
    Love this! Signed!
  • ZakeniiTeZakeniiTe Posts: 1 New Member
    Definetly Sign!
    Sims without pets isn't Sims
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    signed i went pets back as well
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Jewish_LollyPopJewish_LollyPop Posts: 4 New Member
    Signnnn!!! It would be great to have farm animals, but the wild ones would be awesomeeeee
  • SPIRESSPIRES Posts: 10 New Member
    SIGNED I so wish there was pets I really want horses again because you could do so much with them! But I think they should add small animals like hamsters and birds that you could train to talk! btw horses where the best animal is TS3 pets i loved how you could ride them and race them. If EA does not put horses in the TS4 pets I might die! :p
  • Gamershan84Gamershan84 Posts: 17 New Member
    I would love pets!

I of course love cats & dogs, the horses was a nice addition in Sims 3. The various birds were also nice. But maybe there could be more options? Like pigs, goats, hedgehogs, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top