Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMVIVOR: Season 1 An Interactive Reality show! Episode 4 is out!

mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
2qvy4id.jpg
1e2o1w.jpg

Welcome to SIMVIVOR: Season 1 (we're starting all over, folks!)! It's been awhile since I last hosted a reality show. Old friends have gone, but new friends have emerged! We welcome one and all to this show! So if you've never competed in a Sims Reality Show before, that is OKAY! Sign up and try it out. I can guarantee you will have fun!

Just a brief overview of SIMVIVOR. It works like the hit reality show, Survivor. Tribes competing for immunity, hidden idols, and of course twists. Read on to find out more. If you are new to the show, this will give you all the information you need!

Pre-Merge:

At the beginning of the show, cast members will be split into two different tribes. They will be drawn randomly. During this stage of the game, your quiz/activity score will contribute to your tribes overall score. The tribe with the lowest score will go to tribal council where at least one member of the losing tribe will be voted out of the game.

Merge:

After about half of the original contestants are voted out, the two tribes merge together to become one tribe. Once this happens it's every man (or woman) for themselves. You will be competing individually at this point in the game. If you win the highest score on the quiz/activity, you win individual immunity. This insures you stay in the game for another week.

Alliances:

As with many other Sims Reality Shows, your best chance of making it farther in the game is to team up with others. This is called an alliance. Alliances can ONLY be made within your own tribe. If you have a friend in the opposite tribe, you cannot be in an alliance with them until you both are on the same tribe. So it is a good idea that you make friends with people on your tribe.

There will be 2 main different types of episodes. The Challenge episodes and the Eviction episodes.

Challenge Episodes:

A Quiz will be sent out before this episode. The tribe with the lowest percentage score will lose and go to Tribal Council. As in the real-life version, everyone on the losing tribe is eligible to be voted off.

Elimination Episodes:

The tribe with the lowest percentage score in the Challenge episode will have to vote out one of their own members. There are no nominees. You just vote for who-ever you want voted out. If there is a tie, a tie-breaker quiz/activity will be sent out and the person with the lowest score will be voted out. (The entire tribe will get this quiz/activity to keep the results of the vote secret until the episode. If you are not one of the contestants involved in the tie, your score will have no effect. It's just so that no one knows who the tie is between.)

Quizzes/Activities:

There are two types of quizzes in this game. A Challenge quiz/activity and a tie-breaker quiz/activity.

Challenge Quiz/Activity: In the Pre-Merge stage of the game, this is used to determine which tribe get immunity and which one goes to tribal council. After the merge, it is used to determine which one contestant wins immunity.

Tie-Breaker Quiz: Only used if there is a tie at tribal council.

*If you don't plan on doing the quizzes, please don't sign-up

MVP:

This is something of my own invention. The MVP is only valid during the pre-merge stage of the game. To get MVP status, you have to be the overall highest scorer of that weeks challenge quiz/activity. If you win MVP status, you win the opportunity to give an immunity pass to ANY player on the losing tribe. At the end of each challenge email, you will choose one person from each tribe whom you want to give immunity to. You must pick one from each tribe as you will not know which tribe has lost.

Hidden Immunity Idols:

Hidden Immunity Idols are in play this season. They are pre-determined and randomly generated. If you are fortunate enough to find one, you can use it to save either yourself or an alliance member from being voted out. Hidden Immunity Idols must be played before the Elimination episode is posted. Hidden Immunity Idols will be in play until the final 5

Application

Please fill out this form if you are interested in being in the new season of SIMVIVOR!!!
*No reserves. This is a first-come first-served deal. You can send in your before you have your sim made. Just make sure you let me know when you upload the sim.

Please send your app to me via email. My simming email is mojot89@hotmail.com

Upload sims with the hashtag #sims4simvivor

Your Info
Forum User Name:
Origin ID:
Nickname (Whatever you want me to call you):

Sim Info
Name:
Introduction to their tribe (from your sim's POV):
Short Bio (For cast page):
Looking For Love? (Please provide sexuality as well):
Describe your sim in 5 words or phrases:
How should your sim be portrayed on the show:
Possible Storylines for the show:

Other Info
Anything else I should know about you or your sim? List it here:
If you have any ideas for challenges and/or twists, please list and explain them here:

Cast:

Female:
1: Jennifer "Jenn" Butler by Jake
2: Lindsey Ellis by Bean
3: Aurora Tinsley by Ninja
4: Sue Stine by Justice
5: Rohaya Aremanya by Akram
6: Fungi Ciupercă by Twiddle

Male:
1: Dr. John Watkins by Haylo
2: Jupiter Hill by Tiger
3: Frederik Bakker by Vul