Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 windows 10 glitch

bexstar_sims_4bexstar_sims_4 Posts: 3 New Member
EDIT: I fixed it; I changed from 'fullscreen' to 'windowed fullscreen.'

Ok so I just got Windows 10 and I opened up the sims 4. I went onto my world and clicked on my sim but it was really glitchy. The cursor wouldn't register my sim until I moved down to her leg; anywhere else it would say 'move/teleport here'. Then, I clicked on the sofa but it came up with the sim options (change outfit etc.) It is also happening in CAS; the light when you hover over something is jittering and moving all over the place. It isn't a mod, I tested by removing all my mods. It's not my mouse because that works everywhere else. I have tried clicking 'repair game.' It's never happened on windows 8.1. I would love to know if anyone else has experienced this issue and if so, how you solved it. PLEASE HELP?
Post edited by bexstar_sims_4 on

Comments

• Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    nVidia or Ati GPU?

If nVidia, download and install driver for windows 10 here:
    http://www.geforce.com/drivers

If Ati, download and install Catalyst for win 10 here:
    64bit http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64
    32bit http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+32
  • Options
    bexstar_sims_4bexstar_sims_4 Posts: 3 New Member
    Thanks, dad says that's a good thing to try. I'll try it when I have enough time. Thank you!
  • Options
    RoanCrousRoanCrous Posts: 113 Member
    The Sims 4 windows 10 keeps hanging and goes black screen in going into household
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    RoanCrous wrote: »
    The Sims 4 windows 10 keeps hanging and goes black screen in going into household

hi @RoanCrous the first thing to review are your card drivers. update drivers if they are not the most up to date. then review card settings and then review in game graphic settings

another thing to try afterwards if you still have the issue is running the game in compatibility mode http://www.windows10forums.com/articles/compatibility-mode.7/

if you keep having issues post dxdiag, im assuming these instructions are same for W10
    to post hit windows key + R enter dxdiag run report hit save all info and notepad doc will open copy/paste the whole long report here, thanks!
  • Options
    simplydawnsimplydawn Posts: 181 Member
    I'm having intermittent Windows 10 issues as well. No cc or mods, using windowed display, nvidia driver is updated, have repaired several times and confirmed that I have all of my updates.

Problems include: crashing (esp in build mode), clicking that doesn't register, video and audio "skipping" (ex. loading screen lags & music skips at the same time). Because I installed the kitchen pack and the Windows upgrade within 24 hours of each other, I wasn't quite sure which was causing the problem.

May just use the compatibility mode option.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    dawnderee wrote: »
    I'm having intermittent Windows 10 issues as well. No cc or mods, using windowed display, nvidia driver is updated, have repaired several times and confirmed that I have all of my updates.

Problems include: crashing (esp in build mode), clicking that doesn't register, video and audio "skipping" (ex. loading screen lags & music skips at the same time). Because I installed the kitchen pack and the Windows upgrade within 24 hours of each other, I wasn't quite sure which was causing the problem.

Hello @dawnderee.
    Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps to fix the issues. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Start a new game and test to see if the issues have been fixed. Exit the game and then add back the "options.ini" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders, testing after replacing each one to see how the game is working.

Make sure that the game is using your game card.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776882/sims-4-and-switchable-graphics-how-to-nvidia-amd

If you continue to have problems, it would be good to post your DiaxDiag info here. This link explains how to do it. It will take multiple posts.
    http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

• Options
    okay...
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited August 2015

do try compatibility mode but ive had a few W10/nvidia crashing and it could be because of the new Os update so do try to get more info on the topic there is one http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/windows-10-how-fix-nvidia-driver-issues-after-upgrade-1513643 it may help.

or it may mean you need more current information, key would be searching the exact error you have recently repaired.
  • Options
    teameric82teameric82 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm having an issue with doors. I built my house and moved my sims in but then they couldn't get in. Clicked on the door and none of the options had text. It had the orange target and the door icon but no words. I have nvida745m and windows 10. I have updated both the game and my video driver.

All other option text works fine.
  • Options
    teameric82 wrote: »
    I'm having an issue with doors. I built my house and moved my sims in but then they couldn't get in. Clicked on the door and none of the options had text. It had the orange target and the door icon but no words. I have nvida745m and windows 10. I have updated both the game and my video driver.

All other option text works fine.

Hello @teameric82.
    If you have any mods/cc, remove them and see if that helps. Mods could be causing the issue.

Do you have lock door mod? That has been causing issues, so if you have that mod it could be the cause,
  • Options
    most of my issues seem to have resolved themselves without interference from me (except a routine MSW10 update). also, the build mode crashes seem to be on one lot only and it's a house i downloaded from the gallery. maybe if i re-download it, that problem will also resolve itself. off to work now, so won't know more til later this evening. thanks for all the advice.
  • Options
    most of my issues seem to have resolved themselves without interference from me (except a routine MSW10 update). also, the build mode crashes seem to be on one lot only and it's a house i downloaded from the gallery. maybe if i re-download it, that problem will also resolve itself. off to work now, so won't know more til later this evening. thanks for all the advice.

I am glad that some of your issues have been resolved. With the build mode crash, does that house contain items that come from a pack that you don't own? It could be causing the crashing issues if it does,
  • Options
    teameric82teameric82 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > teameric82 wrote: »
    >
    > I'm having an issue with doors. I built my house and moved my sims in but then they couldn't get in. Clicked on the door and none of the options had text. It had the orange target and the door icon but no words. I have nvida745m and windows 10. I have updated both the game and my video driver.
    >
    > All other option text works fine.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello teameric82.
    > If you have any mods/cc, remove them and see if that helps. Mods could be causing the issue.
    >
    > Do you have lock door mod? That has been causing issues, so if you have that mod it could be the cause,

I removed mods and now game doesn't start.
  • Options
    Hello @teameric82.
    Shut down your computer completely. Start the computer again, then log in to origin and see if that helps.

Repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Have you been able to play the game since you upgraded your graphics driver? If you haven't be able to play since then, the driver may have been causing issues. If so, try rolling back the driver and see if that helps.

If you still have issues after that, try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then try to start the game. If you can start the game, a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Start a new game and test to see if the game is working okay. Exit the game and then add back the "options.ini" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders, testing after replacing each one to see how the game is working.

If you still have problems starting your game, you may like to post your DiaxDiag info here. It will take multiple posts.
    To gather a DXDIAG on your computer, do this :
    Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
    You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
    Type dxdiag in the text field
    Click OK
    Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
    Then copy and paste the information from where you saved it, to here in this thread.

• Options
    souitakasouitaka Posts: 10 New Member
    please do help me i have same problem issue here.... right now i,m using a window 10... i succefully install the sims 4 at my computer by rendeem the product code from the dvd i purchased.....then the problem appear when i want to play the game the pc screen turn black but i can hear the game music...how should i do? before that it actually happen the same when i want to try play the sims 4 in 2 day but i cant play it......but it not same when i try play the sims 4 demo it run very well without the screen turn black....why it happen?? why my pc screen turn black and only music hear??? please help me...it is the windows 10 not suitable or compatible with the game??
  • Options
    souitaka wrote: »
    please do help me i have same problem issue here.... right now i,m using a window 10... i succefully install the sims 4 at my computer by rendeem the product code from the dvd i purchased.....then the problem appear when i want to play the game the pc screen turn black but i can hear the game music...how should i do? before that it actually happen the same when i want to try play the sims 4 in 2 day but i cant play it......but it not same when i try play the sims 4 demo it run very well without the screen turn black....why it happen?? why my pc screen turn black and only music hear??? please help me...it is the windows 10 not suitable or compatible with the game??

Hello @souitaka .
    Check to make sure that your graphics card is up to date.

If you are playing on a laptop with a dedicated graphics card, do what is in this thread.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/863606/laptop-users-update-your-card-assignment-for-64bit#latest

If the issues remain, could you please post your DxDiag info here. It will take multiple posts.
    To gather a DXDIAG on your computer, do this :
    Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
    You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
    Type dxdiag in the text field
    Click OK
    Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
    Then copy and paste the information from where you saved it, to here in this thread.
  • Options
    ------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 3/8/2016, 17:50:14
    Machine name: COREALLIED1-PC
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_inmarket.160222-1549)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Acer
    System Model: Aspire 3820
    BIOS: Ver 1.00PARTTBL
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 1780MB RAM
    Page File: 3385MB used, 954MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: 10
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Not Available
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
    Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
    Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics (Core i3)
    DAC type: Internal
    Device Type: Full Device
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0046&SUBSYS_051B1025&REV_18
    Display Memory: 2035 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1145 MB
    Shared Memory: 890 MB
    Current Mode: 1360 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: unknown
    Monitor Id: AUO322C
    Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (60.010Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver Name: igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igdumdx32,igd10umd32
    Driver File Version: 8.15.0010.2900 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.15.10.2900
    DDI Version: 10
    Feature Levels: 10.0,9.1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Graphics Preemption: DMA
    Compute Preemption: DMA
    Miracast: Not Supported
    Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Applicable
    Power P-states: Not Applicable
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 26/11/2012 00:00:00, 8369024 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-4306-11CF-E976-1125A6C2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x8086
    Device ID: 0x0046
    SubSys ID: 0x051B1025
    Revision ID: 0x0018
    Driver Strong Name: oem29.inf:5f63e5349ded771f:iILKM0:8.15.10.2900:pci\ven_8086&dev_0046
    Rank Of Driver: 00E02001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_B ModeVC1_C
    DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_MOCOMP DXVA2_ModeWMV9_MoComp DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_MoComp DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT
    Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    D3D9 Overlay: Supported
    DXVA-HD: Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    MPO Caps: Not Supported
    MPO Stretch: Not Supported
    MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
    MPO Formats: Not Supported

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_10250364&REV_1001
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6167 (English)
    Date and Size: 28/07/2010 00:00:00, 2445672 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_10250364&REV_1001
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Date and Size: 28/07/2010 00:00:00, 2445672 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Date and Size: 7/29/2010 10:26:00, 2445672 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

---------------------
    Video Capture Devices
    Number of Devices: 1
    ---------------------
    FriendlyName: 1.3M WebCam
    SymbolicLink: \\?\usb#vid_0402&pid_9665&mi_00#7&6912f15&0&0000#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\global
    Manufacturer: Microsoft
    HardwareID: USB\VID_0402&PID_9665&REV_0009&MI_00,USB\VID_0402&PID_9665&MI_00
    DriverDesc: USB Video Device
    DriverProvider: Microsoft
    DriverVersion: 10.0.10586.0
    DriverDateEnglish: 6/21/2006 00:00:00
    DriverDateLocalized: 21/06/2006 00:00:00
    Service: usbvideo
    Class: Image
    DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    ContainerId: {00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF}
    ProblemCode: No Problem
    BusReportedDeviceDesc: 1.3M WebCam
    Parent: USB\VID_0402&PID_9665\6&1ecf4771&0&5
    DriverProblemDesc: n/a
    UpperFilters: n/a
    LowerFilters: n/a
    Stack: \Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\usbvideo,\Driver\usbccgp
    ContainerCategory: Imaging

-------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3B34
    | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB20
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 10/30/2015 15:17:23, 500064 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 10/30/2015 15:17:23, 30048 bytes
    |
    +-+ Generic USB Hub
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0020
    | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
    | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_09
    | | Service: usbhub
    | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 10/30/2015 15:17:23, 500064 bytes
    | | Driver: usbd.sys, 10/30/2015 15:17:23, 30048 bytes
    | |
    | +-+ USB Input Device
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0000, 0x3821
    | | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0003
    | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01
    | | | Service: HidUsb
    | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/30/2015 15:17:23, 38400 bytes
    | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/30/2015 15:17:23, 154624 bytes
    | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/30/2015 15:17:23, 40448 bytes
    | | |
    | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse
    | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0000, 0x3821
    | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
    | | | | Service: mouhid
    | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 10/30/2015 15:17:23, 32256 bytes
    | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 10/30/2015 15:17:23, 59232 bytes
  • Options
    i had try but it still the same........
  • Options
    Hello @souitaka .
    Your issues may be caused because of your ram
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 1780MB RAM
    The recommended amount for playing the sims is 4 gb.
    I will ask @phoebebebe13 to have a look at your computer info when they come onto the forums.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited March 2016
    i had try but it still the same........

You have 2GB or RAM like what rosemow pointed out. That is below the requirement. Maybe try playing the game using the 32 bit and see if the black screen goes away.
    How do I run the 32-bit version of The Sims 4?

If you are on a 64-bit version of Windows and would like to run the 32-bit version of The Sims 4, do the following:
    Right click on The Sims 4 tile in Origin.
    Select “Game Properties”
    Change the “When launching this Game” setting to “The Sims 4 32-bit”
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @souitaka Unfortunately your laptop does not meet the requirements to play You not only dont have enough ram , but a weak integrated GPU/CPU that does not meet the requirements. If you had windows 7 try going back. Windows 10 takes more to run and your computer being issued 2010 may not support windows 10 .

You need a gaming computer to run this game
  • Options
    I am sorry that you are unable to play the game @souitaka :( If you perhaps have another computer you could perhaps play the game on that one.
  • Options
    so there is no solution?? even if had the window 7 back?? or i need to delete some file?? sorry im not really know about computer
  • Options
    so there is no solution?? even if had the window 7 back?? or i need to delete some file?? sorry im not really know about computer

Hello @souitaka . From what phoebebe13 has posted, I don't think that you will be able to play the game on the computer. I am so sorry :( You could try going back to windows 7 and see if that helps in the running of your computer.
  • Options
    okk maybe the windows 10 had problem....can i know why is at the back of my the sims 4 dvd is said that the system requirements .... for pc

RAM: at least 2 gb RAM.
    disc drive: dvd rom drive required for installation only.
    hard drive: at least 9gb of free space and 1gb for custom content and saved games.
    video: 128 mb of video ram and support for pixel shader 3.0

mac
    mac os: mas os x 10.7.5 (lion)
    cpu: intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz processor or better
    RAM: at least 4gb ram
    hard drive: at least 9gb of free space and 1 gb for custom content and save games
    video: NVIDIA......

is it true??