Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Talking To Your Sim

Comments

• Options
    LavenderZayLavenderZay Posts: 710 Member
    How do you get yourselves into such crazy situations?! Geez, I wonder sometimes...
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Why the plum are you playing video games?! You are at a hospital and your wife is giving birth!

#FatherOfTheYear
  • Options
    RebelCreator1RebelCreator1 Posts: 167 Member
    Why do you always stop everything you're doing just to view the fish tank? You've looked at it 100 times today...nothing has changed since the last time you looked! Ugh!
  • Options
    OuterseOuterse Posts: 289 Member
    Stop playing on your darn smartphone instead of taking care of your patient.
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    OMGS you're on a date; sit at the same table for crying out loud.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I'll tell my sim he's cute every day and also, "Why you no clean the dishes?"
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Listen mate, I know you're hungry and stuff but please, STOP DRINKING SO MUCH MILK!
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    "Oh, no. You're not reading a book now. Can't you see the shower is broken/the baby is hungry/you're in the middle of the desert in Egypt?"
  • Options
    Wash the dishes...ok...now wash the one you left behind...that one...that one right there...WASH THE DISH!
  • Options
    ashleyrosey06ashleyrosey06 Posts: 95 Member
    Why you no have the abs I gave you in CAS? haha!

Anyone else notice how much the detail diminishes in actual gameplay?
    In Simlish, we don't say "I love you." We say "Habadu Bashubi", which roughly translates to "I can't move because there is furniture in my way." I think that's absolutely beautiful.• ORIGIN ID: ashleyrosey06 •Ts2 is superior... change my mind ;)
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    How dare you grab leftover cake from the fridge when your wife is just about finished making a nice dinner! No grilled steak for you!!! >:)
  • Options
    Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    > @vessme said:
    > Don't refuse to go to bed when you're really tired and decide to take a swim instead. Falling asleep in the pool equals death.

That just happened to me today, my sim refused to go to bed and ended up drowning
    Hypochondriac :p
  • Options
    gabrielgothgabrielgoth Posts: 490 Member
    There is really no need to get the uncomfortable moodlet only because someone left a dirty dish on their own table. You will be okay, I promise!
  • Options
    IridocyclitisIridocyclitis Posts: 72 Member
    edited August 2015
    Wes, stop using the plumming treadmill! I know you're active but you are too old and going to die from overexertion... >:)
  • Options
    Why are you trying to take a nap? Your energy is full!
  • Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    You're GIRLFRIEND just asked you to SPEND THE NIGHT! Why the HE11 are you playing in the sprinklers?
  • Options
    panda_timeloadpanda_timeload Posts: 89 Member
    Stop playing checkers! You're supposed to be getting married!
    original.gif
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    Stop wishing to get your face painted; you're a grown up and you have the evil trait for pity's sake!
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    KityKittenMitensKityKittenMitens Posts: 199 Member
    Daniel why do you insist on flirting with the maid when your wife is 3 ft from you?
  • Options
    How can yiu be exhausted and desperately need to exercise at the same time? I left you alone for ten minutes; how did you get yourself into this mess? (To my Sim's horse)
  • Options
    irishgurl2978irishgurl2978 Posts: 267 Member
    Stop breaking all the things!This is why we can't have nice things!
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I'm sorry I ruined your date. I wish I could tell her it's not your fault. :(

(I had him go and serve juice from the bar, thinking his date would follow him and take a glass of juice. Instead she thought he was neglecting her, yelled at him and went home. Poor guy.)
  • Options
    irishgurl2978irishgurl2978 Posts: 267 Member
    Stop running on the treadmill! You're gonna die!
  • Options
    @irishgurl2978 my sim would have to say back to me "stop not running on the treadmill, you're gonna to die" lol
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    Aww, hon, you almost DIED last time you woohooed. You're not a young man anymore so read a nice book instead, okay? Or watch TV (just not the romantic channel).
    KGLsNuM.jpg