Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Showcase from white_lily_0206 - 10/11 update "Le Grand Chateau"

white_lily_1988white_lily_1988 Posts: 1,664 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi everyone! I finally decided to showcase the most cute and interesting builds I have in my gallery. Since I shared some of my lots in different threads - I also decided to keep it organized and in one place. This thread will have updates once in a while when I have more lots to share - each lot will have it's own post. If you like any of my builds - you can download them from the Gallery - my Origin ID is white_lily_0206

Happy Simming!
Post edited by white_lily_1988 on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Since I Like to build more community Lots than Residential - I will start with them.

The first one is Retail/residential lot for Home Business lovers. Your sims can live on this lot and run the business at the same time. It has a Bakery in front and fully functioning 2 level house with basement and garden in the back. This Lot is in Gallery under "Pie Crust Cafe V2" name

202.jpg
    203.jpg

205.jpg
    206.jpg
    207.jpg

209.jpg
    210.jpg
    211.jpg
    212.jpg
    213.jpg

215.jpg
    216.jpg

218.jpg
    219.jpg
    220.jpg
    221.jpg
    222.jpg
    223.jpg
  • Options
    This Cute and Tiny Mobile House I've build yesterday. This house is cozy and cute but has everything sims need. Great outdoors, cute interiors, fire pit, horse shoe game, hot tub and sauna area, bathrooms outside. No CC. if you are interested - I uploaded it to the gallery under "Mobile Home no CC" name.

296.jpg
    297.jpg
    298.jpg
    299.jpg
    300.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
  • Options
    Another Community Lot that I like to visit with my sims a lot is "Bakery and Cafe" Bar. Sims 3 Inspired is great place to meet with townies, enjoy drinks and food. This lot you can find in the Gallery under "Bakkery and Cafe" name - with 2k (misspelled when uploaded and didn't want to re-upload

225.jpg
    226.jpg
    227.jpg
    228.jpg
    229.jpg
    230.jpg
    231.jpg
    232.jpg
  • Options
    Next one I want to share - is a Wedding Chapel. Small and cute - it will fit anywhere. Ceremony Room inside and Reception area outside. This lot is in the Gallery under "Wedding Chapel" name

233.jpg
    234.jpg
    235.jpg
    236.jpg
    237.jpg
    238.jpg
    239.jpg
    240.jpg
  • Options
    The following Lot is a Lounge - very Cute and small with 2 Bar areas and a Lounge downstairs. Bathrooms outside behind the building. Great place for a date. This one is in the Gallery Under "Frolic Room" name. Also No CC

245.jpg
    246.jpg
    247.jpg
    248.jpg
    249.jpg
    250.jpg
    251.jpg
    252.jpg
    253.jpg
    254.jpg
    255.jpg
    256.jpg
  • Options
    My another Cute, Colorful, and Tiny House I want to share is a Residential Lot that you can find in the Gallery under "Tiny House Challenge" name. No cc. Very Cute and tiny but will fit a small family - kitchen, bedroom and living room all in 1. Bathroom/shower outside

192.jpg
    193.jpg
    194.jpg
    196.jpg
    195.jpg
    216.jpg
    217.jpg
    218.jpg
    219.jpg
    220.jpg

195.jpg
  • Options
    Next Lot I want to share is a Lounge inspired by Sims 4 Concept Art. All my builds are CC free. This one has 3 areas - bar, dance floor, and the scene where your sims can enjoy live music ad comedy routines. Bathrooms on the 2nd level. This lot is in the Gallery under "Luxury Party Lounge" name

257.jpg
    258.jpg
    259.jpg
    260.jpg
    261.jpg
    249.jpg
    250.jpg
    251.jpg
    252.jpg
    253.jpg
    254.jpg
    255.jpg
    256.jpg
    257.jpg
    258.jpg
  • Options
    Since I started Luxury topic - the next one is called "Luxury Living" and it's a Residential Lot with very Beautiful interior Design. Also CC free. 3 Levels, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, swimming pool downstairs:

264.jpg
    265.jpg
    266.jpg
    267.jpg
    268.jpg
    269.jpg
    270.jpg
    271.jpg

• Options
    Next one I would like to Share is Sims 3 Inspired Downtown. This lot has 3 buildings we all know from Sims3: Restaurant, Spa (requires Perfect Patio Stuff to work properly), and Grocery Store. All 3 fully functioning. Is in the Gallery under "Sims 3 Downtown name"

Outside view:

279.jpg
    280.jpg
    281.jpg
    282.jpg

1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor:
    287.jpg
    288.jpg
    289.jpg

Restaurant - has ready meals on 1st floor; bar area with sweets and coffee on 2nd floor; motel suits on the 3rd floor

290.jpg
    291.jpg
    292.jpg
    293.jpg
    294.jpg
    295.jpg

Grocery Store:

296.jpg
    297.jpg

Beautiful and Colorful Spa downstairs:

298.jpg
    299.jpg
    300.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.jpg

Downtown at Night:

3.jpg
    4.jpg
  • Options
    My another Residential Lot is a very Elegant Cottage - 2 levels, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, with swimming pool behind the house. THis lot is in the gallery under "Cottage" name

273.jpg
    274.jpg
    275.jpg
    276.jpg
    277.jpg

• Options
    Next Lot is a Park - also Sims 3 Inspired (because I like this game:)). This Park was built for Newcrest but can be placed in any other world if you like. The park has everything for your sims entertainment: picnic area, chess tables, cards tables, easels to paint, kids playground, horse shoe game, fire pit, stereo, rocket ship and even a tree house. You can find it in the Gallery under "Sims 3 Generations Park" name

Happy Simming!

208.jpg
    209.jpg
    210.jpg
    211.jpg
    240.jpg
    212.jpg
    213.jpg
    214.jpg
    215.jpg
    216.jpg
    217.jpg
    218.jpg
    219.jpg
    243.jpg
    244.jpg
  • Options
    Next Lot is a Residential/Rental Cabin. Will work Perfectly for Granit Falls as well as for any other world. This house is small - 30X20 - but it's cute and cozy. Perfect for a couple that just married and wants to spend a honeymoon together or for a family with 2 kids. The lot also has tent on the backyard in case your sims will decide bring their friend with them on vacation. This Cabin is in teh Gallery under "Riverside Cabin" name

Outside view:

156.jpg
    157.jpg
    158.jpg
    159.jpg
    160.jpg

Bathroom is outside - small but has all your sims need to keep their hygiene level up
    161.jpg
    162.jpg

Inside - 1st floor - kitchen with living room and fireplace
    163.jpg
    164.jpg
    165.jpg
    166.jpg

2nd floor - master bedroom and guest bedroom with 2 beds:

167.jpg
    168.jpg

Outside bathroom:
    169.jpg

• Options
    Next lot is a Retail lot type. It has 3 floors - main floor and 2 levels down. 1st floor contains bookshelf displays with books . 1st level down (in basement) is located a gallery/photo studio - it also has paintings and photos set up for sale. The very lower level has dining/restroom area. This lot is in the Gallery under "Studio and Books" name

Pics:

outside:

18.jpg
    19.jpg
    20.jpg
    21.jpg

1st level - bookstore:
    22.jpg
    23.jpg
    24.jpg
    25.jpg

1st level down - photo studio/gallery:
    26.jpg
    27.jpg

2nd level down - restrooms/dining area:
    28.jpg
  • Options
    My next lot is a small residential home - 2 beds, 1 bath, and backyard - very cute and modern looking will fit in any world. Also no CC. THis one you can find in the Gallery under "Cute and Modern" name

279.jpg
    280.jpg
    281.jpg
  • Options
    And my last lot that I want to share today is a Community type Lot called "Hotel Oasis". This lot has 4 levels. Bar area with dance floor on the 1st level, dining area on the 2nd level, and Hotel Suits on the 3rd and 4th floors. This lot is in The Gallery under "Hotel Oasis" name

282.jpg
    283.jpg
    284.jpg
    285.jpg
    286.jpg
    287.jpg
    288.jpg
    289.jpg
    290.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds! :) Each of your community lots builds and homes are so very nice! Each of them very highly detailed and so very nice! The exterior of the buildings, the outdoors areas, and the furnishings of the interiors are all so very nice!
    I will add a link to your thread in the showcase links thread :)
  • Options
    Battyivy21 wrote: »
    All your builds are beautiful! My favorite is Tiny Mobile House it is so cute.

Thank you! - i was very inspired when i was building it))

And rosemow - thank you very much:)

• Options
    SunnyKegSunnyKeg Posts: 98 Member
    All of your builds are really fantastic but I think my favorites are Pie Crust Cafe V2 and Cute and Tiny Mobile House. I love the style on both!
    Origin ID: SunnyKeg
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Amazing showcase! Your builds are very nice, expecially the community lots! I'll be following you in the Gallery ;)
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your comments!:) i do enjoy to build community lots more - they are more challenging to me - at the moment i have few more ideas in my head and i feel like i need to start to work on it. Will share more as it comes:)

Thank you again!
  • Options
    mat555mat555 Posts: 32 Member
    It's nice to see some sims 3 places (especially the spa). I love your pie crust café, and the mobile house

(and the tiny house, and the cottage, and the cabin) :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Today I would like to share with you my new Community Lot that I just finished to build yesterday- this is 50x50 lot specifically created for Granite Falls - it Replaces National Park. I wanted to make Granite Falls a more fun place and decided to build a Resort - this is a Bar type lot that you can visit right away on ariving at Granite Falls and stay on the whole vacation time - it has everything sims need. Perfect place to spend a honeymoon or just a nice vacation with friends and family. It consists of 5 areas: Reception building and Restaurant (all displays with food can be replaced after 3 days - I have food restock rooms with displays with ready meals in my gallery), Open Air Bar and Gym next to it, Swimming pool and Open Air Sauna with hot tubs, Mobile Cabins and Camping Areas with tents. No CC used - all my builds are CC free and safe to download. You can find this lot in the Gallery under "Granite Falls Resort" name or by my origin ID white_lily_0206. Pictures below and Happy Simming:)

Overview:

62.jpg
    63.jpg
    64.jpg

Reception and Restaurant:

65.jpg
    66.jpg
    67.jpg
    68.jpg
    69.jpg
    70.jpg
    71.jpg

Bar and Gym:

72.jpg
    73.jpg
    74.jpg
    75.jpg

Pool and Hot Tub Area:

76.jpg
    77.jpg

Camping Area and Mobile Cabins:

78.jpg
    79.jpg

The Resort at Night:

80.jpg
    81.jpg
    82.jpg

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Granite Falls Resort is so very nice! :) Sims will enjoy staying there and visiting all the various areas of the build! The layout of the build is very nice! The resort has many very nice features and activities! The exterior of the buokdings looks very nice! The stone texture and roofing looks nice. The large pool in the middle of the build is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming there, and the water fountains going into the pool are nice for sims to see when in the pool. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. It is nice that you have chess tables for sims to have fun playing chess poolside. The roof covered hot tub shelter is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tubs. The hearts decor is a nice touch on the shelter roof. Nice campfire areas for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food, chatting and telling stories. It is nice that you have both tents for sims to sleep in and also mobile cabin style homes that suit the location of the resort. The yellow flowers look pretty either sides of the steps to the hone. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the picnic table in the sunshine. It is great that you have placed a cooler for sims to get drinks and quick meals from. Very nice restaurant area! It looks very nice the type of dining seats that you have used there. Sims will enjoy purchasing food items from the glass display cases and sit eating them at the dining tables. Nice outdoors dining patio for sims to enjoy eating their meals outdoors at the umbrella covered tables. It is nice that you have seating on the upper balcony patio as well. The candles look nice on the tables there. The reception area is very nice! It looks great how you have set up the reception area using the counter and computers. Very nice sofas sitting area for sims to enjoy warming up in front of the fire, whilst having a chat or reading a book. The wall paneling is very nice! The plants are nice touches of nature brought indoors. Sims will enjoy having a cup of tea whilst sitting there. The patterned floor rug looks nice, and the scenic picures on the walls add nice touches in the room. Nice upstairs sleeping areas. The tree themed floor rugs look nice there. Very nice open air outdoors bar area! The drinks display shelves and the new log wall decor pictures that came with the stuff pack looks great there! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar and a chat. The orange and brown colour scheme of the gym looks nice. Sims will enjoy using the fitness equipment there to keep fit.
    The resort is very nice! :)