Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isleroux Sims

islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
So I thought I would showcase a few of my favourite sim creations from time to time on here. I make only no cc sims as a general rule. If you stumble across this little thread I hope you like them.

tumblr_nog9jnFWsE1uuyyy0o1_1280.jpg
This is Clarity ClearWater. She is loyal, serious, sensitive and kind. She does not like conflict and is rather timid and private. She often second-guesses herself and has lower energy than the other sims around her. She is the picture of wide-eyed innocence.

tumblr_nog9jnFWsE1uuyyy0o2_1280.jpg
If you download her from the gallery from my catalog she is at the assistant nurse stage of her career.
tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
Post edited by isleroux on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2015
    I made this beautiful bride to be for a beach wedding challenge on the gallery. She is cc free.

tumblr_nntllwPzpW1uuyyy0o3_1280.jpg

Her name is Anika and she is currently living in Qdogsims' house as a finalist competing to be Ke'Shaun's bride lol. I suppose a sort of Sims version of The Bachelor. You can download her from the gallery from my catalog. She is titled 'Bride for Ke'Shaun' and she is one of my all time favourites.

bride.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    This is Matilda Rosario who is heading to St-Tropez for some sun!
    headshot.jpg?t=1432742718
    She is of course cc free and you can find her on my gallery catalog.
    full%20body.jpg?t=1432742719

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Each of your sims are so very pretty! :) They are lovely! The pictures that you have posted of them are very nice! Thank you for sharing your sims with the simming community.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    ❤️‍ Cocktail O’Clock! ❤️‍
    tumblr_noids5n00Q1uuyyy0o1_1280.jpg
    I was inspired to reupload three of my most downloaded female sims as a trio going out for a cocktail after I spotted the three of them casually having drinks in my town’s bar. I didn’t even know they were friends! Loved it!

No CC can be beautiful too!
  • Options
    The cocktail o'clock girls are so pretty! :) They way you have presented the pictures looks so very great as well! The photos of them in black and white and in picture frames looks very nice! It is nice hearing the background details to your reuploading them as a household.
    They are very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Here is my wannabe socialite sim called Alissa Christian in her new Luxury Party pack stuff:
    goldennight2.jpg
    goldennight.jpg

You can download her under the title 'A Golden Night' from my catalog on the gallery.
  • Options
    Kaariaanne03Kaariaanne03 Posts: 46 Member
    @speirsy I love the bride sim! So pretty..
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    thanks so much @Kaariaanne03 you are so sweet! x
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    ☆ Uh oh! Double Trouble…meet Flopsy and Mopsy Cottontail ☆

I wanted a little more mischief in my town but not evil. I thought two twin teens who were partners in crime and pranksters would do the job nicely. Think Weasley twin mischief. Also, how cute are they? You may not mind that they just air horned you, sent you chain letters or slapped you silly…wait… did one of them just stuff fruit in the exhaust port of my rocket? Gah, I hate when that happens!
    tumblr_nnv9caB4eu1uuyyy0o2_1280.jpg

Both have level 10 mischief, jobs and are partners in crime and best friends. There is also a little literary reference too which you may have worked out ;)

tumblr_nnv9caB4eu1uuyyy0o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nnv9caB4eu1uuyyy0o4_1280.jpg
    You can download them with their skills and connections under 'Rogue Teen Runaways' from the gallery under isleroux :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Nabila Nijenga
    nabillacollage.jpg
    You can download her under ♡Nabila African Princess♡ from the gallery
  • Options
    Alissa Christian is very pretty! @speirsy :) She has very nice eyes! The yellow stars and fireworks in the background of the picture looks very nice and complements with the outfit.
    Each of your sims are very nice :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    ♡ Raven Aquamarine ♡
    tumblr_npbvokGzvD1uuyyy0o2_540.jpg
    tumblr_npbvokGzvD1uuyyy0o1_1280.jpg

I made this cute sim for my friend @maimouth She is a bit kooky and out there but I love her and how the colours work. She was made in part of a sweet campaign by @Tabbyrh

Of course, as usual she is cc free and already on the gallery under ‘Fun sim for Maimouth’ Hope you like her.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    ♡ The Sunset Girls ♡
    tumblr_npdn7fKtlX1uuyyy0o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_npdn7fKtlX1uuyyy0o2_1280.jpg
    My beautiful Sally Sunset (third from the left) had three equally genetically gifted daughters. The teen triplets are Rainbow, Serene and Harmony and all have thier mother’s penchant for pastels and her creative trait.

You can find them on the gallery under ♡My Sunset GIrls♡ and they are no cc.
  • Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    Wooooooow! Your sims are beautiful! I never thought that could be achieved without CC, but you have indeed proved me wrong. Love them. <3
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    @LemmyLouch thank you so much. I don't use any cc now so I really try to make them look special and pretty without it so that means a lot!
  • Options
    bilalsaidbilalsaid Posts: 86 Member
    Beautiful work love all your pics my friend! <3
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Disney 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
    tumblr_nph4v8pjnp1uuyyy0o1_1280.jpg

So I decided to try this challenge which has a cute girlie twist. I am currently playing the first generation (Snow White) and I made this modern version of her the other day.

My goodness it is difficult! The rules are seriously tough but I am really enjoying playing Snow and her expanding family. I particularly liked the rule of Snow never answering the door to elderly women lol!

Anybody else tried or finished it?
  • Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    edited June 2015
    All of them are awesome! Def going to be downloading some soon to play! And I love to poses you got too!
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    aww how nice of you @Emma-LeeXOXO that means a lot as I am a no cc creator so I feel my sims get overlooked sometimes on the world of Tumblr and here as they don't look quite as spectacular! That's why I try to make them pose in pretty ways and spend ages on their face detail! xxx
  • Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    Well I use a lot of cc's lolz. I try not too but it gets hard. I was wondering how did you get those pictures with the specific poses
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    speirsy wrote: »
    ☆ Uh oh! Double Trouble…meet Flopsy and Mopsy Cottontail ☆

I wanted a little more mischief in my town but not evil. I thought two twin teens who were partners in crime and pranksters would do the job nicely. Think Weasley twin mischief. Also, how cute are they? You may not mind that they just air horned you, sent you chain letters or slapped you silly…wait… did one of them just stuff fruit in the exhaust port of my rocket? Gah, I hate when that happens!
    tumblr_nnv9caB4eu1uuyyy0o2_1280.jpg

Both have level 10 mischief, jobs and are partners in crime and best friends. There is also a little literary reference too which you may have worked out ;)

tumblr_nnv9caB4eu1uuyyy0o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nnv9caB4eu1uuyyy0o4_1280.jpg
    You can download them with their skills and connections under 'Rogue Teen Runaways' from the gallery under isleroux :)

Here comes Peter Cottontail... :smiley:
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options
    @Emma-LeeXOXO I like to make them look pretty for my Tumblr but I don't do much. I just use Pizap and poses from pose creators like
    Flower Chamber and Hess. Hope this helpful x
  • Options

willow.jpg
    willow2.jpg
    This is my beautiful & of course no cc Willow Wind Wolfsong who is continuing her hippy parents' free spirit legacy in gardening and baking.

she is so much to fun to play and has her own Spiritual bakery in my Magnolia Promenade. You can download her from the gallery under ♡ Free Spirit Willow ♡ She is a loner, creative, good, observant and a collector. She want to be a Freelance Botanist. Her Baking skill is at 7 and her Gardening skill at 8. She has a smattering of other skills too. Enjoy!

• Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    Wow these Sims are all so pretty! Great job on them :)
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    bilalsaidbilalsaid Posts: 86 Member
    Willow Wind Wolfsong is a very cute sim love how you gave her skills!As usual love how you done your pictures hope you come back to sims 4 lol have a great weekend great work! ;)