Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @friendsfan367 I wish you a happy happy birthday!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    @friendsfan367 Happy birthday!
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Are there simmers playing/writing more than two stories at a time? I will always update House of Pancakes every Sunday, but now I want to do the Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge along with my Duckson Legacy.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i love jenns new hair. but i got to yell at troublemaker yesterday for using hair that made her look like jenn.

for new people jes is troublemaker. she cursed me so i only get ideas when i sleep or try. thats going to make tuesday intresting.

but seriously thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.
  • Options
    SailorDragonSailorDragon Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I'm new to the SimLit community. Do you guys have an advice? (I'm literally just joining :P )
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    @friendsfan367 Happy birthday!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Are there simmers playing/writing more than two stories at a time? I will always update House of Pancakes every Sunday, but now I want to do the Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge along with my Duckson Legacy.

You know I am lol. At one point, for a while, I did have a schedule. It worked at the time, but it got too rigorous to keep up with the amount of stories I was managing at the time. I'm more organized in my story planning now, so I could probably manage to keep a schedule now, but that would affect the quality of my work for one story. For Discovering Juliana, I'm more interested in making sure I'm telling the correct story and telling it well than making sure you guys have chapters to read a few times a week. I know my readers would like to have more DJ, but I think they appreciate the quality. Anyway (tangent lol), I say if you can keep up with it, schedules are nice so people know what to expect.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Hi, I'm new to the SimLit community. Do you guys have an advice? (I'm literally just joining :P )

Hi! Welcome! You should check out this guide created by our very own @Julyvee94 with commentary from many of us simlit writers here. We gave advice on crafting stories, starting a blog, and so much more.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/884045/a-quick-guide-to-simlit-sims-story-faq#latest
    forum_final.png

• Options
    i love jenns new hair. but i got to yell at troublemaker yesterday for using hair that made her look like jenn.

for new people jes is troublemaker. she cursed me so i only get ideas when i sleep or try. thats going to make tuesday intresting.

I'm sorry...you don't get to thank me for the birthday wishes and slander my name in the same post...especially on your birthday lol.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Jes2G wrote: »

I'm sorry...you don't get to thank me for the birthday wishes and slander my name in the same post...especially on your birthday lol.

its not slander if its true. lol. i learned that watching tv court shows. besides i i never said i didn't love you.
  • Options

its not slander if its true. lol. i learned that watching tv court shows. besides i i never said i didn't love you.

Hmph. I'm still calling my lawyer. But maybe tomorrow. I very well can't sue people on their birthdays...
    forum_final.png

• Options

Hmph. I'm still calling my lawyer. But maybe tomorrow. I very well can't sue people on their birthdays...

We need a lawyer career in the sims 4.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    @friendsfan367 Happy Birthday!!
  • Options

its actually targets fault sue them. since i can't get ea cards at target anymore that means all the ideas in my head can't be written . i already had one for the new pack. but now the contest i'm in is 2 pages long so i think my chances of getting pack that way are slim.
  • Options
    pickledsimmerpickledsimmer Posts: 105 Member
    So since tomorrow I will be moving and no internet until Tuesday, I will be posting one chapter instead of the two I normally would in that time span. Which means I bring a new chapter today called First Kiss from The Barrow Legacy.

Also, @friendsfan367 Happy birthday!
    The Barrow Legacy - UPDATED 08/14
  • Options

jes ad i talk like this all the time its a weird friendship. but once on my wordpress we were nice to each other for a full 5 minutes.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

jes ad i talk like this all the time its a weird friendship. but once on my wordpress we were nice to each other for a full 5 minutes.

We still need a lawyer career. We can already create crooked politicians. Now it's time for lawyers. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

You know I am lol. At one point, for a while, I did have a schedule. It worked at the time, but it got too rigorous to keep up with the amount of stories I was managing at the time. I'm more organized in my story planning now, so I could probably manage to keep a schedule now, but that would affect the quality of my work for one story. For Discovering Juliana, I'm more interested in making sure I'm telling the correct story and telling it well than making sure you guys have chapters to read a few times a week. I know my readers would like to have more DJ, but I think they appreciate the quality. Anyway (tangent lol), I say if you can keep up with it, schedules are nice so people know what to expect.

I got to reading all the rules and stuff...wish I would have before my Duckson Legacy. I'm ancy for this one.... :grin:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

I got to reading all the rules and stuff...wish I would have before my Duckson Legacy. I'm ancy for this one.... :grin:

i'm with ayden rules were meant to be broken. he should know he has yet to follow one.
  • Options

i'm with ayden rules were meant to be broken. he should know he has yet to follow one.

I'm sure I'd break a few. Just wishing I read the whole Build Newcrest stuff before starting my Duckson Legacy.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

I'm sure I'd break a few. Just wishing I read the whole Build Newcrest stuff before starting my Duckson Legacy.

build newcrest is hard. i tried once.
  • Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Happy Birthday @friendsfan367 !!! Pass the digital cake.

Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member

I've been strongly considering trying the Build Newcrest challenge but I've got the Get Real thing going along with The Super Sim challenge (which I love) and the BACC challenge in sims 2. And I'm setting up for at least 2 new 'reality' shows, building sets and characters for a new project next year and I want to test my 10 acy challenge. So I'm a little loaded down right now.

I am curious to know what you found so hard about it?
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    sunnyshay wrote: »

I've been strongly considering trying the Build Newcrest challenge but I've got the Get Real thing going along with The Super Sim challenge (which I love) and the BACC challenge in sims 2. And I'm setting up for at least 2 new 'reality' shows, building sets and characters for a new project next year and I want to test my 10 acy challenge. So I'm a little loaded down right now.

I am curious to know what you found so hard about it?

you can't move on til you finish the last thing like gardning.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @CathyTea in this re-make of my Disney-Simself legacy you simself children w/ Lucas look like copies of Arthur and my children except in your case it's all girls and me it's "dragon-phoniex" do you think I should give them a makeover to give them black hair?
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top