Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    i thought you stalking jes.lol.

she not here so i'm picking on you.

I'm stalker her Pruett family at their restaurant...shh!!!!!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited August 2017
    or he could be simself hakins.

If I ever get married, I'm not hyphenating my name, so my sim selfie wouldn't either :wink:
    Joseph Simself-Hawkins is too weird anyway.

I got it that Jim could have kids..but do you recongize any of the Disney/book names or the "look" of them around Jim? (funny thing is I saw Treasure Island production in Stratford, Ontario this past week)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I got it that Jim could have kids..but do you recongize any of the Disney/book names or the "look" of them around Jim? (funny thing is I saw Treasure Island production in Stratford, Ontario this past week)

Unfortunately, I never saw or read Treasure Island.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Unfortunately, I never saw or read Treasure Island.

you should read it especially if you're into Pirates aka Pirates of the Caribbean movies for instance Treasure island is what inspired it- it's by Robert Louis Stevenson he has wrote 2 other books as well "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" and "Kidnapped" . I still have memories of the Arthur musical numbers songs about library card (Having fun isn't hard/not when you have a library card") and how in the only actually book-related song it had to do with..The Strange Case of.....

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Luka1KoriLuka1Kori Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm a huge fan of Sims4. However I do have an issue with its representation. As a Asian American I feel as though the sims 4 lacks representation in Decorations. for example, there are multiple Caucasian portraits of people and families but there is none for Black, Native, and Asian. in short, if the sims wants to successfully appeal to people of color I think there needs to be something done in advertising and decorations to make us feel welcomed. It saddens me that in 2017 people still cant grasp the idea of the world as a collection of multiple races and thus display it on games such as SIMS.
  • Options
    you should read it especially if you're into Pirates aka Pirates of the Caribbean movies for instance Treasure island is what inspired it- it's by Robert Louis Stevenson he has wrote 2 other books as well "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" and "Kidnapped" . I still have memories of the Arthur musical numbers songs about library card (Having fun isn't hard/not when you have a library card") and how in the only actually book-related song it had to do with..The Strange Case of.....

Maybe some day.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    I loved the "Arthur's Almost Live-not real Music video"..and I just realised that Where the Wild Things is older then I thought.. it was if they're singing a lyric about it in the 90s.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!

Sidenote: Why did it take me 15 minutes to find my cc bookmarks??? It's been a minute. LOL
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    Jes2G wrote: »

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!

Sidenote: Why did it take me 15 minutes to find my cc bookmarks??? It's been a minute. LOL

maybe jes cursed you. so you wouldn't find them. i'm safe shes 4 hours ahead of me.
  • Options
    i thought you stalking jes.lol.

she not here so i'm picking on you.

I'm stalker her Pruett family at their restaurant...shh!!!!!

i approve of you stalking her thanks to her my curse will probably come back. target doesn't sell ea cards anymore so i have to use contests. i made the mistake of asking why she wasn't getting gt when it came out she said it would cause to many ideas . i've been cursed ever since.so not having the new pack on release day is the ultimate curse i already have ideas,
  • Options
    pickledsimmerpickledsimmer Posts: 105 Member
    Hey all!

Just wanted to hear thoughts about revamping/rewriting/updating a challenge. It hasn't been updated since 2014 and a lot of packs and updates have happened since then. Credit would obviously be given to the creator. I'm really eager to play it but it's in need of a lot of updating and I'm not sure if others would be interested in it if it was continually updated. When I searched it on the forums the original thread came up and another about a fellow simmer asking if anyone has updated it (it was from 2015) and I feel like I'm up for the task of creating a second version.

Thoughts?
    The Barrow Legacy - UPDATED 08/14
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    @pickledsimmer Go for it!
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    I'm considering having my legacy "spouse" quit his current job, since it's an opposite schedule from my founder's, doesn't pay as well, and they can't afford a nanny (and if I remember correctly toddlers don't skill at daycare). It'd also be nice to have someone tend the garden full-time.

However, with the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration, it seems like a smarter bet to have as many income sources as possible.

For anyone else who's faced this sort of dilemma, what did you end up doing?
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    I'm considering having my legacy "spouse" quit his current job, since it's an opposite schedule from my founder's, doesn't pay as well, and they can't afford a nanny (and if I remember correctly toddlers don't skill at daycare). It'd also be nice to have someone tend the garden full-time.

However, with the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration, it seems like a smarter bet to have as many income sources as possible.

For anyone else who's faced this sort of dilemma, what did you end up doing?

well lets see noel and lauren worked.come to think of it he forgot to tell her he quit. ayden and elsa worked but that turned out badly. now elsa zayden and ayden work but christine doesn't.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Oh... it's not quite time where I live... but if you live much east of me... IT's @friendsfan367 's birthday (Aug 17!!!!)

Happy birthday, sis! :)

friends01.png
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    friends01.png

Happy Birthday, @friendsfan367 !
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @friendsfan367 Happy birthday!!!!!! <3
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Happy happy birthday @friendsfan367
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Happiest birthday, @friendsfan367 !!!!!! <3<3<3
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited August 2017
    Happy birthday @friendsfan367!

cayzuvr.jpg
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Happy Birthday @friendsfan367!!! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

Here's a slice of a typical day in the life of the Pancakes. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/joneses-13-4-just-another-day/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    :o@friendsfan367 's birthday?? Happy birthday, my friend! Hope you have an awesome day!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    Apparently my second trip is going to be short - just one week - and I will be home again tomorrow. I didn't have a lot of sleep and mostly feel terrible but we had some nice weather and I found a reptile zoo in Neu-Ulm that was 10 minutes away from where my truck was parked and went there, on Tuesday.
    Yesterday I found out that there is a real town near Heilbronn by the name of Erlenbach, and here I thought I made it up! Erlenbach is a fictional town I use as a setting for my stories.

I miss my stories a lot and I miss playing the game a lot too! It's been mostly work and no fun this week, except the reptile zoo of course. It had a huge python and they said it's the largest in Germany. It was around 5,5 meters long and weighed over 60 kg.

This weekend I will take time for myself and for playing too, and maybe writing something serious.
    I also will take a small Netbook with me next time, for writing.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @DeiraShadeweaver sounds like you had an adventure even with working so hard! And 5.5 meters for a python is nearly inconceivable !
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top