Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Is Wrong With Romance In This Game?

Seriously, I can't seem to get two Sim to like each other while out on public lots. Examples are all my Sims and or townies. I play rotational. So, I decided one business owner would spice it up with another of my Sims who came to her store often. It was very painstaking to say the least.

So, I switched to him so he could ask her on a date, again, slow going. Took her to some clubs etc. Finally they got some sort of relationship well enough to have first kiss out in public at one of Maxis clubs. Maybe, more flirting, more intimate conversations. Great....finally.

I made him invite her over since they were 'love birds', he met her at the door with a kiss. Bam. Over, romance was over. She was annoyed their relationship bars took a big hit, He threw her out. lol Fickle much?

O.K. another scenario, I had another female as doctor who worked with one of my other male Sims in game. Great, they get along well, let's see if I can get them together. This one worked much better, they were friends in no time. Out of the blue (not really but coded that way) he came to her house to visit. Great, I decided I would build up their romantic relationship. (Trying to do all this without any emitters in the homes or clubs etc.)

It worked, they are in love, and 'sweethearts' in the relationship panel.

O.K. that one was go, the other one with the other male was not.

Fine more testing. She saw both them at the grocery store. Time to cause some chaos. So, she flirted with the other male who is her boyfriend's best friend. He got a sad look, and walked off. His friend did become 'romantically interested' but just a bit. Then he refused anymore advances.

What? It was o.k. to flirt with you in front of your best friend to let him see what a cad she was? But as soon as he walks off, you decide you don't want anymore advances? Classic. And he was there with the girl which had turned him down for a kiss at his house, who were so supposed to be in love. They are now out in public all over when I don't play either of them. But If I play either one, they get all fussy about a kiss, etc.

Confessing attraction always winds up backfiring.

So, I decided I would make a female who would snag that one Sim who would not get into any relationship since the other one got upset he flirted though she loved him.

Doesn't work. I send her to a nightclub I built nightly (party animal) just to see if I can do this like we did this in TS2, playing both roles, from different households. She can flirt with the Sims, can say all sorts of things, but then it just goes too far and they loose all interests.

It's annoying. They can all be flirty from the room, or whatever, but as far as building relationships without moving Sims in together and playing both of them imho, is almost impossible in this game, and way too time consuming.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• Options
    MunchyMunchy Posts: 513 Member
    Wow. Kudos to being so patient!

Me, not so much. I have given up with romancing with the NPCs altogether. If I want my sims to mate (yes, mate!) with another, I move them in and spam interactions. I couldn't even be bothered with the weddings, etc. Romance is dead in TS4. For me, at least!
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Munchy wrote: »
    Wow. Kudos to being so patient!

Me, not so much. I have given up with romancing with the NPCs altogether. If I want my sims to mate (yes, mate!) with another, I move them in and spam interactions. I couldn't even be bothered with the weddings, etc. Romance is dead in TS4. For me, at least!

I agree it is dead. It was so much fun in the TS2 because of the attraction system. I know an EP add on, but at least it worked. It used to be fun to go out and find your future spouse. Not so in this game, even my own Sims hate each other, are fickle, will accept some flirting, but not much, and there is no rhyme or reason they get along with one over the other. I can't even get Sims together if they are townies, at all.

One Sim keeps coming to the club, and thought o.k. I will actually move him in with one of my females to see how it works. Great his not even in the pool of Sims not in world. He doesn't really exist. lol I wondered why I couldn't ask him a lot questions, though they are friend in his pie menu I can't ask him his career (it's not there) and other sort of questions. I don't want to move in an insane Sim. lol

I finally just gave up and had her get in fights instead, lol, because one of the potential townies looked interesting but turned out to be evil and started saying and slinging drinks. Fine, I just had her beat the evil out of him. That was a lot more fun than trying to get her a romance. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    ETA: Something the TS2 has this game doesn't. When the potential sweetheart (nice way to put it) used to walk by their houses in the TS2, they were actually going to acknowledge them out on the street talking to someone else. These just keep on walking, or pause, (oh! maybe they saw him/her/them out on date) and going to say something. Nope, they turn and wave at another walk by and keep on going. Really? There is no 'awareness' at all in this game.

ETA: And it is all one sided. TS2 isn't built that way and why it is more interesting with romantic interactions. Because the other Sim we aren't playing actually makes advances. In this game it's all up to us. That's a lot of work with nothing to work with, imho.
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    Romance was so much sensual back in TS1 and 2... even in 3. At least if someone needed some love in TS4 the loved one would autonomously fulfill that need (at least in my game).

To add, I avoid sending sims on dates because for some reason the second they start flirting, everyone and their mother at the park decides that it's PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE to infiltrate their alone time to have an extended conversation about grilled cheese sandwiches and llamas.
  • Options
    carby84carby84 Posts: 86 Member
    I haven't had much trouble getting Sims to get together romantically, but after that it just fizzles out. As a heavy family/romance player, this is quite a bust. At first I didn't see the problem, but that was when the game was new, but now that I've played several families, it's all the same. It's all too robotic, slot a into slot b, rinse and repeat, whatever other idiom you'd like to use to describe the monotony and lack of romance in this game. Very disappointing.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    It basically takes more work to get romance relationships to happen. They need to maintained but not as severe as what TS1 relationship decay was.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Seriously, I can't seem to get two Sim to like each other while out on public lots. Examples are all my Sims and or townies. I play rotational. So, I decided one business owner would spice it up with another of my Sims who came to her store often. It was very painstaking to say the least.

So, I switched to him so he could ask her on a date, again, slow going. Took her to some clubs etc. Finally they got some sort of relationship well enough to have first kiss out in public at one of Maxis clubs. Maybe, more flirting, more intimate conversations. Great....finally.

I made him invite her over since they were 'love birds', he met her at the door with a kiss. Bam. Over, romance was over. She was annoyed their relationship bars took a big hit, He threw her out. lol Fickle much?

O.K. another scenario, I had another female as doctor who worked with one of my other male Sims in game. Great, they get along well, let's see if I can get them together. This one worked much better, they were friends in no time. Out of the blue (not really but coded that way) he came to her house to visit. Great, I decided I would build up their romantic relationship. (Trying to do all this without any emitters in the homes or clubs etc.)

It worked, they are in love, and 'sweethearts' in the relationship panel.

O.K. that one was go, the other one with the other male was not.

Fine more testing. She saw both them at the grocery store. Time to cause some chaos. So, she flirted with the other male who is her boyfriend's best friend. He got a sad look, and walked off. His friend did become 'romantically interested' but just a bit. Then he refused anymore advances.

What? It was o.k. to flirt with you in front of your best friend to let him see what a cad she was? But as soon as he walks off, you decide you don't want anymore advances? Classic. And he was there with the girl which had turned him down for a kiss at his house, who were so supposed to be in love. They are now out in public all over when I don't play either of them. But If I play either one, they get all fussy about a kiss, etc.

Confessing attraction always winds up backfiring.

So, I decided I would make a female who would snag that one Sim who would not get into any relationship since the other one got upset he flirted though she loved him.

Doesn't work. I send her to a nightclub I built nightly (party animal) just to see if I can do this like we did this in TS2, playing both roles, from different households. She can flirt with the Sims, can say all sorts of things, but then it just goes too far and they loose all interests.

It's annoying. They can all be flirty from the room, or whatever, but as far as building relationships without moving Sims in together and playing both of them imho, is almost impossible in this game, and way too time consuming.

I can build two sims to the proposal stage within 1-2 sim-days before moving them in together. It's easy. One thing I learned is never flirt right of the bat if you go over that one day. Get the other sim comfortable first, then throw on the love. If they're not compatible, I run into the same scenario as you, and I generally wind up regretting getting them together. Right now, my one poor sim that I pushed it on because he was having the same issue it sounds like you're running into is trying to kill his wife. She's the biggest mistake he ever made.

As for the confess attraction: yeah. It always backfires. It never works for me.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited April 2015
    omg romance for me aways was so easy an boring
    basically
    greetings
    ask to know about
    throw another random speak
    flirt
    ask if single
    flirt
    flirt
    flirt
    if the desired sim enter in flirt mood, romantic huge
    flirt
    hand in face
    romantic huge
    woohoo or try for baby
    then you get one

if you have any trouble in any step just take the target sim to a place "with good decoration then everything will work fine.

if you want more romance and not so empty
    greeting
    know about
    ask if single
    any random friendly chat
    flirt
    flirt
    romantic huge
    flirt
    hand on face
    kis
    kiss
    kiss
    flirt
    passionate kiss(if in flirt mood)
    another passionate kiss
    then whoo hoo or make babies.

none that 2 never failed to me, i aways could get at last one sim per day with that.

now if you want more deep romance then sorry sims 4 don't know the means of "deep romance" or even maybe romance.
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Probably has something to do with the game only simulating your active household. All other sims that are placed in public areas are assigned roles. "Sleep on park bench" "play on jungle gym" "jog around area" they aren't autonomously choosing to do these actions, they are programmed to do them. Every time you visit the community lot, or public space the sims will be doing the same things. This was designed this way to make the neighborhoods seem alive, but it removed actual simulation and we've seen that some of the programmed actions can disrupt other households. There is no simulation outside of your active residential lot.
  • Options
    s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    hmm I've also never really had big problem with romance. I'm surprised that one rejected kiss at the door step lead to the entire romance being over. Are you possibly exaggerating? Because usually one rejected romantic gesture will lead to a slight depreciation in the romance bar but not enough for it to be completely over, unless you didn't have much to begin with. Repeated rejected gestures will do that however.

Here's my formula. Once you got your sim to the bare minimum friendship level with an NPC you do this interaction: flirt, flirt, flirt, compliment appearance, flirt, blow kiss. If and only if blow kiss was accepted you move onto the following, otherwise, you go back to step 1. Embrace, have first kiss, (confess attraction..if you want. it's not necessary) woohoo/ask to be bf or gf/propose/marry.
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    If your Sim meets someone and you want them to get together without the relationship ups and downs....
    Don't do it in person.

Chat online, text, call them before 11 pm until they are friends or good friends. It does not take that long.

Acquire writing skill level 2 (I think) and write love letters. My Sim sent a love letter after every book she wrote and they became soul mates in 3 days.

She works and has a garden so using the computer and phone was faster. She met him on Tue. and by Sat when she invited him over the option to be best friends was showing up along with first kiss and ask to be boyfriend and then propose right after that. They were married within a few short hours. Even after they were married and he moved in she still has the option to send him love letters.

It goes so much smoother to use the phone and computer. No emotions or moods to deal with. Your Sim can chat online with their love interest at any time during the night. The only time the chat option does not show up is during the love interest's work hours. The send a love letter works anytime (there is cool down of an hour or two) and this really works well/fast after they are friends. Your Sim can send love letters between other actions. Paint or write then send a love letter. Cook and eat breakfast then send a love letter before rushing off to work.

I have done several relationships this way and is perfect for the player aspiration or any budding relationship. The Sim can build one or several relationships at once anytime after the initial introduction by chatting online. Even negative relations can turn around quickly by chatting on the computer. The ability to write love letters really boosts the romance bar.
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    ... It was so much fun in the TS2 because of the attraction system. ...
    i remember playing a notorious romance type in TS2 starting already as a YA at the university
    he's got his grades cause he woohood the teachers :relaxed:
    he woohood with every sim passing by his house
    as far i remember he had a deeper romance with another male sim, who was even more notoriously uncommital & with that sim he wished all of the sudden for a child & well, i made it possible ... he had then a daughter & had to care for her ... with the help of a maid who kept his diagonal red designer house clean because he was rich but lazy ... that was a great character, i played even further with the daughter & her boyfriend also at the university ... great fun

& now TS4 :open_mouth:
    i am unable to get those sims to behave within one line, their preferences & dislikes are just all over the place especially if it comes to relationships
    nothing comes out of it, nothing but boredom

carby84 wrote: »
    I haven't had much trouble getting Sims to get together romantically, but after that it just fizzles out. As a heavy family/romance player, this is quite a bust. At first I didn't see the problem, but that was when the game was new, but now that I've played several families, it's all the same. It's all too robotic, slot a into slot b, rinse and repeat, whatever other idiom you'd like to use to describe the monotony and lack of romance in this game. Very disappointing.
    unfortunately couldn't aggree more ... the more played the more of the same there is
    as TS4 was new i never ever imagined that EA can release a game in 2015 which is so shallow, so repeating in everything with so little variance & options,
    it took me several months to realise it & further months to stomach it :astonished:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    lol, no I wasn't exaggerating. The male Sim I was playing had called over his love interest, it had only been a few days. She was another of my Sims who had to all the flirting from her side when I played her. So, I switched once they were love birds, to invite her over and maybe go futher since she only has a single bed. :D It was hard to get him to like her to start with, when I played that her, and I did have to repeat the pie menu several times. So, once love birds invited her over to his house. She got to the door, once inside I made him try to kiss her. The relationship fell apart. I guess it's part of that depreciating bug we have where they don't love each other anymore after a few days apart. He was busy with solving crimes. lol Guess she didn't care as much as when I left her house to play him.

Anyway, tried it with another Sim. This time as a new female, another of my own Sims. Saw him at a club because of the crazy, nosy Sims in this game I had to make her ask him on a date, which kept falling out of queue because of their 'group talks' Couldn't even 'call him over' to the other side of the room without Sims sticking their nose in everyone's business. It was a busy place.

Couldn't even get them to 'dance together' like in the old days, since no slow dance, and they don't even face each other but may go sit way across the room but still be talking to that Sim and everyone else in the room. Even our own Sims do that as we 'try' to control them.

Finally got them together and asked him to be her boyfriend which somehow being old fashioned just felt weird. :/ So, a lot of re spamming flirting etc. Great, got them together and what did EA forget to add? "Ask back to your place" I wanted them to travel back to her place or go somewhere else. To bad while on date can't travel anywhere. What? Why can't they go somewhere else in this game? That is so confining.

No where to do the deed there. So, ended their 'date'. So, I guess the only place to 'woohoo' in this game is at your own home? Or their home?

The more I play the game and try to play out things like we used to could do the more I find there is so much more missing. Like now he's her boyfriend. Does he care or notice her in the grocery store? lol...No, they are all too busy talking about nothing. Would it matter if she ran over to caress his face, No, because of No real memory, they couldn't care less, and would then just turn to talk to someone else who doesn't matter.

I really hope they sit down one day and actually play this game then go play the TS2 and do everything people complain about to see the differences in why romance was a nice bonus in their game, and though many new interactions have been added it's darn annoying to try to make them do them when half the town is in the way, and drops out of queue because of their OCD to go speak to someone else when social is full and no whim is controlling them. And or no where to take that special someone to woohoo if a player wanted to do that, and can't even invite back to your Sim's house. It's more like romance is also just an after thought.

• Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    I've read this whole thread (mostly, although I did just wake up, so things are still a little foggy) and I agree with lots of what's been said. I'm an avid TS2 fan also, I definitely get what you're saying.

@Cinebar your "nowhere to do the deed" comment sparked an "observatory" idea... if there's room on the lot, plop one of those down and have them woohoo there. Any other objects like that? Or just put a bed in one of the bathrooms (I know, right? LOL) if you have to.

Just workarounds... I've said before, are we playing this game, or is it playing us? Jury's still out.

• Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Ellessarr wrote: »
    basically
    greetings
    ask to know about
    flirt
    ask if single
    flirt
    flirt
    flirt
    flirt
    hand in face
    romantic huge
    woohoo or try for baby
    then you get one

if you have any trouble in any step just take the target sim to a place "with good decoration then everything will work fine.

greeting
    know about
    ask if single
    any random friendly chat
    flirt
    flirt
    romantic huge
    flirt
    hand on face
    kis
    kiss
    kiss
    flirt
    another passionate kiss

none that 2 never failed to me, i aways could get at last one sim per day with that.

now if you want more deep romance then sorry sims 4 don't know the means of "deep romance" or even maybe romance.

^ Yes, this.

I find the romance to be stunningly easy. If a Sim has the romantic (and maybe alluring), it is game over for the receiving Sim whether they are part of a household or a townie.

If you want a guarantee, then before the process quoted above, get two Sims to watch romance on TV or listen to romance radio - the steps above will be cut dramatically.

Once two Sims are flirty, you don't even have to interfere, they will build up to full romance all by themselves.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited April 2015
    basically
    greetings
    ask to know about
    flirt
    ask if single
    flirt
    flirt
    flirt
    flirt
    hand in face
    romantic huge
    woohoo or try for baby
    then you get one

greeting
    know about
    ask if single
    any random friendly chat
    flirt
    flirt
    romantic huge
    flirt
    hand on face
    kis
    kiss
    kiss
    flirt
    another passionate kiss

^ Yes, this.

I find the romance to be stunningly easy. If a Sim has the romantic (and maybe alluring), it is game over for the receiving Sim whether they are part of a household or a townie.

If you want a guarantee, then before the process quoted above, get two Sims to watch romance on TV or listen to romance radio - the steps above will be cut dramatically.

Once two Sims are flirty, you don't even have to interfere, they will build up to full romance all by themselves.
    yeah most of my steps where just to put in flirt and build a litle friendship, but if you manage to put both in flirt mood, just spawn some flirt until woohoo/babe appear, you don't even need to ask her to be boyfriend/girlfriend why, they don't really care for each other the relationships are fake without any deep than some random autonomous interactions and animations in the end you can ignore the other sim for all the life and he/she gonna still love you forever, to have childs you dont need to marry or date, just try for baby and leave the baby in the care of the other sim he/she not gonna care even if he/she is married, the betrayed sim will happy accept take care of your childs.

everyone is happy to be being manipulated by you, this is the happyland.

@Cinebar basically sims 4 romance is just a spam of flirt until you get in flirt mood if you manage to get it in beginner this will cut drastically the numbers of flirt but this is how work romance in sims 4:

flirt
    flirt
    flirt
    try for baby
    forget the sim go for the next
    flirt
    flirt
    flirt
    try for baby
    forget the sim go for next.

this game dont give any sort of punishiment for being a scumb asss, you can be the worse which everyone will be happy and aways will love you no matter how you hard try to be evil which even to a sim be evil is hard since the autonomous ai is not adjusted to be evil and make you be good most of the times.

if a gamer, a player, a simmer or whatever you want be called is looking for a game simulation stick with sims 1, 2 or 3, now if you look for a killing time childsh game with quality even low than many smartphone or android top games then play sims 4.
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    I've read this whole thread (mostly, although I did just wake up, so things are still a little foggy) and I agree with lots of what's been said. I'm an avid TS2 fan also, I definitely get what you're saying.

@Cinebar your "nowhere to do the deed" comment sparked an "observatory" idea... if there's room on the lot, plop one of those down and have them woohoo there. Any other objects like that? Or just put a bed in one of the bathrooms (I know, right? LOL) if you have to.

Just workarounds... I've said before, are we playing this game, or is it playing us? Jury's still out.

ROFL, yeah, I guess I could remodel that desert bar and add a bed. Isn't that ridiculous? It's easier to get Sims romantically involved while on an actual 'date' if you ignore all it's chore list, but then the game tells you they can't leave. O.k...I guess woohoo is out of the question. Can't play out my trampy tramp. Sandbox really suffers in this game.
  • Options
    I will say this dear developers. Mr. Big was woohooing all over the place in my games in the TS2. He was such a cad. At a bar, no problem, just go out to the hot tub in the back. At one of your clubs, no problem just go in the photo booth. At a shopping mall? No problem just use the dressing rooms....lol. But in TS4 you want me to jump through hoops to make the Sim socialize ten times. When all the Sim needs to do is get the other Sim away from the group talks and have some privacy. I wouldn't mind if the whole club ran in to watch like in the TS2, but c'mon where is sandbox and emotions in this game? Emotions aren't about 'feel happy' 'hug somebody' but about Jack just walked in with Sally and my Sim is going to slap her face off. >:)
  • Options
    I will say this dear developers. Mr. Big was woohooing all over the place in my games in the TS2. He was such a cad. At a bar, no problem, just go out to the hot tub in the back. At one of your clubs, no problem just go in the photo booth. At a shopping mall? No problem just use the dressing rooms....lol. But in TS4 you want me to jump through hoops to make the Sim socialize ten times. When all the Sim needs to do is get the other Sim away from the group talks and have some privacy. I wouldn't mind if the whole club ran in to watch like in the TS2, but c'mon where is sandbox and emotions in this game? Emotions aren't about 'feel happy' 'hug somebody' but about Jack just walked in with Sally and my Sim is going to slap her face off. >:)

Torn between Like and LOL so I went with the safe bet... love it!

You're making me miss Sims2, @Cinebar ... I may just have to dust it off this week while I'm off. After I find that 10th egg!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    One thing I have noticed when a couple (regardless of their relationship status) pay more attention to those around them. Meaning if a couple is on a date sitting at a table, and a third party sits down and tries to get involved with the conversation, the couple finds this not is a good way, just like it would be in real life. Something I have discovered that it is possible for a couple to have a date at their home. Just first take them to a public lot (doesn't matter were) and once they get there then invite them on a date. You will then have the option to move the date to their home. I have done one date at home, and things really heat up, and the requirements are different as well.
  • Options
    basically
    greetings
    ask to know about
    flirt
    ask if single
    flirt
    flirt
    flirt
    flirt
    hand in face
    romantic huge
    woohoo or try for baby
    then you get one

greeting
    know about
    ask if single
    any random friendly chat
    flirt
    flirt
    romantic huge
    flirt
    hand on face
    kis
    kiss
    kiss
    flirt
    another passionate kiss

^ Yes, this.

Yes, I do realize flirty and very flirty are needed to make it go much easier and faster. However, I said I tried this without emitters in a public place. One, things drop out of queue, the other Sims aren't that receptive even when flirty in the conversation box overhead. Your Sim may get a bored moodlet even talking to a flirty Sim. So, you can't really make them do these things unless you really manipulate them with romance TV or romance books or emitters etc. I wanted to see how easy it would be between of two sets of couples living in different households. Two males in one and two females in the other. I tried to make this happen in a nightclub where many relationships really form, but it was not that easy. Because when you try to get them to dance together for one thing, you don't know if they are or not, since they are dancing with everyone. Another thing when you try to make them say romantic things to another Sim in a full bar you don't see it happen because it falls out of queue as your own Sim drops it to talk to others in the group or just 'chats' with the Sim you wanted them to say something to about romance. Group talks and this dancing together but not dancing together is also a hinder when trying to get two strangers together in a public place.

But was possible in the TS2 a lot easier because of the attraction system but you ran the risk if the other lovers were there you were going to start a fight if they came into the same room. We can't even leave the lot while on a date in the TS4. Sandbox, should have been their first thought concerning this, too. And making sure the player can see their Sim is speaking to a particular Sim and not everyone. Because flirty can cause all speaking to get flirty with one another. It has a blanket effect sometimes.
  • Options
    There's a 50x50 lot on the gallery I loved for dates, look up Bourbon Street. It's got everything and is easily switched between venues. There's also an apartment section with beds and kitchenettes and everything. One minor issue, it downloads with walls INSIDE the doors on the apts (they weren't uploaded that way, gallery addon :expressionless: ) but it's an easy fix.

Awesome lot... I may go find it again, I haven't used the gallery since MOO. I replace the WC park with it.

Just a thought... hope it helps!
  • Options
    Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    I've had no bad luck, well, except the one time I tried having a guy hit on another guy and he was married. Lets just say that he acted as any normal person would in real life. Haha
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    There's a 50x50 lot on the gallery I loved for dates, look up Bourbon Street. It's got everything and is easily switched between venues. There's also an apartment section with beds and kitchenettes and everything. One minor issue, it downloads with walls INSIDE the doors on the apts (they weren't uploaded that way, gallery addon :expressionless: ) but it's an easy fix.

Awesome lot... I may go find it again, I haven't used the gallery since MOO. I replace the WC park with it.

Just a thought... hope it helps!

That may be too big a lot. But I will have to find a better 'nightclub' which makes them come running up the street to attend. lol That was a first in this game. Once I built a small one, which I had designed to be a restaurant if we ever get one, changed to night club. The Sims in TS4 ran up the street to get there, unlike 'bar' tag. That was funny to see, each night I sent Sims there to find a partner. lol, and the Sims in this game came running to a night club. I was shocked by that. I don't see that when it says bar.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Interesting thread...