Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 5 Confirmed! (More Leaked Images)

colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
edited April 2015 in Off Topic Chat
The Sims 5 has been confirmed!
grandtheftplumbob_zps77px7nsl.jpg

So innovative... So tactile... It even has toddlers!

This is a joke thread.
Post edited by colton147 on

Comments

• Options
    crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    Where's Justine?
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • Options
    Where's Justine?

Not sure. :s
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Where's Justine?

She'll be a dummied out feature that you can unlock through a mod that'll be named "Hot Justine". There you have to serve your Queen Justine by giving her refreshing drinks to keep her from getting too hot.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Where's Justine?

She'll be a dummied out feature that you can unlock through a mod that'll be named "Hot Justine". There you have to serve your Queen Justine by giving her refreshing drinks to keep her from getting too hot.

Man for a minute I thought this was going into Parental Advisory territory hahaha.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited April 2015
    You could at least like crop out the grand theft plumbob logo first, or make a crappy sims 5 logo to paste over it.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    You could at least like crop out the grand theft plumbob logo first, or make a crappy sims 5 logo to paste over it.

Someone made it and posted it a few days earlier. I am using this image as one of my joke threads. :)
    Post edited by colton147 on
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Where's Justine?

Man for a minute I thought this was going into Parental Advisory territory hahaha.

Rated "J". For Justine of course.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    colton147 wrote: »

Someone made it and posted it a few days later. I am using this image as one of my joke threads. :)

Yes, but still you gotta disguise it better, with the hope that it would actually fool somebody (though I'm concerned about whoever it would fool, this is clearly better than we can expect from TS5, but anyway)
  • Options

Someone made it and posted it a few days later. I am using this image as one of my joke threads. :)

Yes, but still you gotta disguise it better, with the hope that it would actually fool somebody (though I'm concerned about whoever it would fool, this is clearly better than we can expect from TS5, but anyway)

Nonsense this won't fool anyone. Right there I see cars, toddlers and what looks to be an open world. Sims 5 base game will just be a non-pixilated white screen for 3 months until the first DLC comes out, then you actually get Sims! :o
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Nonsense this won't fool anyone. Right there I see cars, toddlers and what looks to be an open world. Sims 5 base game will just be a non-pixilated white screen for 3 months until the first DLC comes out, then you actually get Sims! :o

Shhhh.... don't give them ideas!
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Sorry --I don't want to pull them away from the Sims-twitter game they're developing. (Does twitter even have games? If it does they're likely working on that model, because it's the "new" thing and they will find out 3 years from now most fans don't give a rat's behind about incorporating online networking into the series.)
  • Options

Sorry --I don't want to pull them away from the Sims-twitter game they're developing. (Does twitter even have games? If it does they're likely working on that model, because it's the "new" thing and they will find out 3 years from now most fans don't give a rat's behind about incorporating online networking into the series.)

Ooh. The next Sims game accepts commands through tweets, like those old school text adventure games.

immasimplayur: Simantha, take angry poop. #TakingADumpAfterBeingDumped
    ashcakes2002: Breanna, take 100 bathroom mirror selfies, choose 5 to apply a filter to, and post on Simstagram #ScrewTheHaters
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lemonfreshnesslemonfreshness Posts: 147 Member
    What's funniest about this thread is that the current state of these forums is that you have to add a small note to the bottom of it to say it's a joke.
    pithy remark
    tumblr_n9sqbr8M5Q1qb9odio1_500.gif
  • Options
    HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, I heard about the upcoming Sims 5. About 🐸🐸🐸🐸 time.

So sorry that they killed off Justine Keaton. Sad. Just not enough people liked her (or is it him? Justin Keaton?... ugh, so forgettable).

Maybe there'll be a memorial or a natural landscape (since they're bringing back open world) or something in her name. Maybe they'll have the Grand Justine Tetons that you can climb up with the Sims 5 mountain climbing expansion (There and Back Again with more Rocks) and there'll be yetis with Justine Keaton's face.

Yay! I killed this thread :) I mean, I'm so sorry I killed this thread :(
    Post edited by Hephaestion on
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited April 2015
    From what I understand, Sims 7 will be a prequel to Sims 1. It takes place about 10 years before TS1 on the Sim timeline. :tongue:

EDIT: Oops! I wasn't suppose to tell! Ding-dang it! Rest assured that Sims will keep going... The game quality won't, but the game will.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    From what I understand, Sims 7 will be a prequel to Sims 1. It takes place about 10 years before TS1 on the Sim timeline. :tongue:

EDIT: Oops! I wasn't suppose to tell! Ding-dang it! Rest assured that Sims will keep going... The game quality won't, but the game will.

Well from what I heard, the specs they are programming for Sims 6 is going to be low enough that even people who can't play Sims 1 will be able to play it on their computers.
  • Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    I've heard that in Sims 5 they're bringing back the open world but it's empty and it can only hold one household. Also cars, we might get cars but they're just decoration, they can't be used
  • Options
    Modsey wrote: »
    I've heard that in Sims 5 they're bringing back the open world but it's empty and it can only hold one household. Also cars, we might get cars but they're just decoration, they can't be used

My understanding was that the Sims in Sims 5 are also going to be unusable decorations. It's a build/buy format only, with a total of two color patterns for items, with nothing matching.
  • Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    That many? This is going to be the best Sims game ever!
  • Options
    Modsey wrote: »
    That many? This is going to be the best Sims game ever!

Yes but the color swatches are orange/blue and aqua/yellow for some items, and purple/green and gold/pink for other items. Have fun with that!
  • Options
    HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    i'm bummed out that sims 5 will require the next gen version of oculus rift ($550) and hololens ($2,000) just to play. we're not made of money, ea! but at least now i can overlay the game on my kitchen floor and move my sims around with subtle eye twitches.
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    The Sims 5 has been confirmed!
    grandtheftplumbob_zps77px7nsl.jpg

So innovative... So tactile... It even has toddlers!

This is a joke thread.

You must enjoy being a troll.
  • Options

I am no troll though... :'(
  • Options

I am no troll though... :'(

ooAmykEh.jpg

Just replace the word 'man' and there you have it.

• Options
    Just replace the word 'man' and there you have it.

I am 50% man, 49% woman, and 1% other. ;)