Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Supernatural??

Comments

• Options
    spivoskispivoski Posts: 299 Member
    I'm sure we'll AT LEAST have vamps, werewolves, witches, and zombies. As for other Supernaturals, I doubt we'll have some of the others again.
  • Options
    @Turtlez98
    While I do really want Supernaturals back, I have to agree with you. We need Seasons and University first.
    I think Get Together is going to be our "Late Night" for Sims 4. I could be wrong though.
  • Options
    HeXaDaastHeXaDaast Posts: 4 New Member
    I would love to see a Supernatural pack as well. The fairies, witches, vamipires and werewolves were very fun to play with and honestly, I like the Supernatural ghosts better than the Sims 4 ones.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I so miss Supernatural: But here are a few suggestions: Have a world/neighbourhood with supernaturals, but no other Sims turn, as long as the player doesn't turn them, so all the other neighbourhoods are supernatural free, unless the player wants it otherwise. No zombies, please, they were so annoying and ate all my plants. I would already be happy with the creatures from Sims 3! However, PLEASE make a neighbourhood that looks like the Hokus Pokus one in Sims 1!!!!! The neighbourhood was so different from the others! It was a mysterious, interesting and magical place to be! The neighbourhood in Sims 3 for the supernaturals was a little boring....It did not look mystical enough. I enjoyed the rivalry between the supernatural families a lot though!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    sorry but i disagree i clearly do not went to see supernaturals back in the game i am quite happy with how the sims4 is now and hope that they never bring back supernatruals
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    HarollyHarolly Posts: 75 Member
    It's sad to see so many saying 'I hope they never do another supernatural expansion pack again'. Just because you don't want it doesn't mean no one else does, some people (myself included) find it is actually one of the best expansions!

How about if they do make a supernatural ep which I HOPE they do, you just don't buy it!!! No ones forcing you to. No need to wish that it doesn't come back, on a post that is about looking forward to it and speculating about it (hence it being in the ideas corner discussion). Be gone with all the negativity.
    xgu3gOi.gif
    "It's just called a phone."
    "What an impractical name."
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    @harolly do not tell me what to buy what not to buy if like stated the sims4 is a life simulator if you look at real life in real life there are no such things as supernatural so if the sims is base on real life then there should not be any supernaturals in the sims game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    @harolly do not tell me what to buy what not to buy if like stated the sims4 is a life simulator if you look at real life in real life there are no such things as supernatural so if the sims is base on real life then there should not be any supernaturals in the sims game

@friendlysimmers More people than you play the game and the developers are not making the game just for you.

Want real life? Sims isn't it. I've never seen a real person pee blue on the floor. I've never seen a baby morph into a child. I've never been able to put my car in my pocket(TS3). I've never changed into a Plant Sim (TS2) because I used too much bug spray in my garden. The Sims can be played, to some extent, as real but is not and never has been made to be an actual representation of real life.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options

If that's your thinking you should not buy any sims game ever, never known anyone in real life die from embarrassment or seen anyone barter with the grim reaper to bring someone back to life. There's no such thing as that either, but it's all part of the fun. Just like supernatural, which has been around since Sims 1.

xgu3gOi.gif
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited March 2016

@friendlysimmers, You don't have to buy the supernatural ep and I already saw your other comment about not wanting it so there was no need to repeat it. It's not based on real life at all and I get tired of other fans thinking it is and strictly expecting others to play a certain way.
  • Options

@friendlysimmers, You don't have to buy the supernatural ep and I already saw your other comment about not wanting it so there was no need to repeat it. It's not based on real life at all and I get tired of other fans thinking it is and strictly expecting others to play a certain way.

@Mizz_Creative48 agreed!
    xgu3gOi.gif
  • Options
    I love my Sim supernaturals but I'm on the fence about it this time. It would be great if the devs could take a cue from TS2. These vamps were pretty decent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5b1reVwlZk

But considering what I've seen of behavior in this game I think we could get this.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_f521nx4rs0occ8s0ock4484sk_640.jpg
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    The reason I play the Sims at all is to escape from real life.
    Otherwise, my real life would be like, "motherlode, rosebud, kaching" every single day LOL :D
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I love my Sim supernaturals but I'm on the fence about it this time. It would be great if the devs could take a cue from TS2. These vamps were pretty decent.

But considering what I've seen of behavior in this game I think we could get this.

Yeah sims 4 is kid-friendly so I can see that happening and that's not good lol, I want them to actually terrify other sims and attack not annoy them to death like the sims in bear costumes
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member

Awesome video... :)<3

Watching this makes me want to play TS2 so that I can meet the Count/Countess so I can become friends with them so they can turn my sim into a vampire... :)

• Options

They should have traits for the vamps that you can choose from, either classic trait or modern-sparkly trait to suit everyone's needs. I would prefer the "crazed-manic vampire" trait where they chase you and have no sense of restraint. :D
  • Options
    lisasc360 wrote: »

Awesome video... :)<3

Watching this makes me want to play TS2 so that I can meet the Count/Countess so I can become friends with them so they can turn my sim into a vampire... :)

That's exactly what I was thinking.
    spivoski wrote: »

They should have traits for the vamps that you can choose from, either classic trait or modern-sparkly trait to suit everyone's needs. I would prefer the "crazed-manic vampire" trait where they chase you and have no sense of restraint. :D

There are all sorts of things I would love to have in this game but I sincerely doubt it would ever happen. While having a classic, threatening vampire would be great I doubt it would ever happen either. At least if they use something similar to TS2 vamps it would be better than a constantly Sim grinning parody.
  • Options
    @PHOEBESMOM601
    I know :( but one could only hope
  • Options
    If they do, do a supernatural pack, I would love for them to bring back plantsims! I miss them so much. And as already stated a unique, mysterious neighbourhood. Every time I look at Hokus Pokus, it makes me sad. It was always my favourite EP
  • Options
    I meant Sims 1 Making magic, I miss the carnival and creepiness of the Sims 1 Making Magic town
  • Options
    RollTide156789RollTide156789 Posts: 34 Member
    A supernatural expansion pack is the only thing I want for the Sims 4!
  • Options
    Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    > @RollTide156789 said:
    > A supernatural expansion pack is the only thing I want for the Sims 4!

It would be fun! I feel like it needs a world too, like in TS1. I think the supernatural character traits that could be added, and how they'd work with other existing traits we already have would be interesting.
  • Options
    RollTide156789RollTide156789 Posts: 34 Member
    @Okto84 That's an amazing idea!
  • Options
    Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    @RollTide156789

:) I think the more I consider it, the character traits are one thing that would make this kind of pack really interesting. A mean witch is a totally different character to a nice witch, for example. A friendly werewolf isn't like a wild one.

I'm really hoping we get werewolves (I've possibly said that before...), but today I'm thinking witches would be good too.

But aside from the new types of sims, some magical objects that can affect any sim would be interesting too.
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    @friendlysimmers That is extremely selfish way of thinking. You are not the only one playing the game- you are one in millions. Just because you don't want it does not mean others do not want it. For you they may be useless, but for others they make game fun. I respect your opinion, but it is selfish and silly to say that the game does not need it just because you don't want them. Supernatural life states have been in the game since TS2 and they have to be added here too. If you don't like them, don;t buy the EP, plain and simple.