Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens invasion at my house!

leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
This is not exactly what I had in mind when with antenna did contact aliens

09-04-2015_23-47_zpsb6tqlihf.png

an alien using my pc

09-04-2015_23-48-2_zpsvyb8wzcg.png

another photo

09-04-2015_23-48-3_zpskxfhp0zp.png

Well, now I will try than my 2 daughters, Celina and Celeste get alien boyfriend or girlfriend :lol:

Maybe this anntenna was defected and caused something similar than at Black Mesa

10-04-2015_0-05-2_zps8ax9qo30.png

My House! ... My beautiful house, what I did with it...

10-04-2015_0-14-2_zps4ongyr1u.png

10-04-2015_0-14_zpsoynliwmt.png

Comments

• Options
    omgxxstefferkneeomgxxstefferknee Posts: 154 Member
    oh my gosh. that is seriously a lot of aliens lol
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    What antenna? I don't have any aliens. Is this something you have to use to get aliens and only if a scientist?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    11 ALIENS??? Now I know why my game doesn't have any... ARGH you stole my games aliens LOL this is truly hilarious! I contacted them in a savegame like 3 times with the satellite... But nothing happened...
  • Options
    omgxxstefferkneeomgxxstefferknee Posts: 154 Member
    you can build the antenna while in the science career or use the show hidden objects/unlock all items cheat and you will find it in there and can place it on your lot.
  • Options
    Mollypup9Mollypup9 Posts: 518 Member
    The first time my scientist used the antennae at work no one came. Second time a crowd showed up. They're still walking around town. I guess they liked it so much they decided to stay. lol

But that is a serious amount of aliens! Can you send them home??
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    First of all, I no replied before because I was sleeping
    Second, unfortunatelly as I did play several hours without save :grimace: I lost it when moving to gym, never load that lot then I killed sims 4 process
    Cyph86 wrote: »
    11 ALIENS??? Now I know why my game doesn't have any... ARGH you stole my games aliens LOL this is truly hilarious! I contacted them in a savegame like 3 times with the satellite... But nothing happened...

At my game I never saw aliens, until now. But I had one abduction, when return from job, just after load my home lot, Celina was abducted without chance to enter at home
    you can build the antenna while in the science career or use the show hidden objects/unlock all items cheat and you will find it in there and can place it on your lot.

in fact is an antena than María made at lab. This was the 3rd time I contact aliens. First [at job] and second [antenna yet onto home's roof] no result. Third time... all photos at my first post
    Mollypup9 wrote: »
    The first time my scientist used the antennae at work no one came. Second time a crowd showed up. They're still walking around town. I guess they liked it so much they decided to stay. lol

But that is a serious amount of aliens! Can you send them home??

After about half day, they go out. Then we sleep and when Celina was going to gym, plum... never load gym lot
  • Options
    graciecam1303graciecam1303 Posts: 175 Member
    oh wow oh wow. i have had NO alien visits, only like 500 abductions lucky you haha
    tumblr_mxmllsu3fz1shhth1o2_500.gif
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Thanks, I thought there might have to be a trigger somewhere in this game.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    O.o So many aliens!! I love those last pictures that show them all together. That's crazy that so many showed up... maybe they're planning a takeover of simmie Earth ;)
  • Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    Oh Wah ... That's many of Aliens ... I have to seriously think that I should not join science career..... That's too scary and I don't enjoy this way in my sims game
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @leo3487 - I had the same thing happen in my game when I first used the antenna. All the aliens in my world came over for a long time. But it only happened that one time. When I used it again, nobody came...the abductions started to happen
  • Options
    DiRTYGYMSOCKxxDiRTYGYMSOCKxx Posts: 50 Member
    Did anyone figure out how not to let this happen or figure out why it happens? I'm not a high enough level to post my pictures yet. But this has happened to me twice and it's really getting on my nerves. Even after it happened twice, I haven't gotten abducted. :c
    98x847.jpg
    Sometimes life is too uncertain to have regrets.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Did anyone figure out how not to let this happen or figure out why it happens? I'm not a high enough level to post my pictures yet. But this has happened to me twice and it's really getting on my nerves. Even after it happened twice, I haven't gotten abducted. :c

The Hardcore version of my Abduction mod stops this outcome from happening. In fact it stops two outcomes after using the Satellite.

1. Phonecall from Alien
    2. Alien Visitors
    3. Abduction

With my mod Hardcore version the first two outcome are eliminated! :) I hated the visitors after a few times as well and so I created this flavor for my mod
  • Options
    DiRTYGYMSOCKxxDiRTYGYMSOCKxx Posts: 50 Member
    Ah, yes. I was informed of this mod when I posted screenshots.
    Thank you! That really helps.
    98x847.jpg
    Sometimes life is too uncertain to have regrets.
  • Options
    simlove99simlove99 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @graciecam1303 said:
    > oh wow oh wow. i have had NO alien visits, only like 500 abductions lucky you haha

how did you get so many abductions??? I can't seem to get my Sim abducted no mater what I do :/
  • Options
    CxpmemeCxpmeme Posts: 76 Member
    @simlove99 - First off, you need the sims 4 Get to Work expansion pack. If your sim/s have a scientist career, alien abductions happen more often. If not, they come at random and are less frequent. Aliens are contacted by a satellite dish that included in the scientist career (in level 4) or you can just use this cheat if none of your sims don't have that career, you can use this cheat to obtain a satellite:

1. control+shift+c
    2. type: bb.showhiddenobjects
    3. enter the buy mode
    4. type 'satellite' on the search box
    5. place the satellite in yo lot

That should increase your chances of alien abductions. Hopefully, this helped :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    simlove99 wrote: »
    > @graciecam1303 said:
    > oh wow oh wow. i have had NO alien visits, only like 500 abductions lucky you haha

how did you get so many abductions??? I can't seem to get my Sim abducted no mater what I do :/

Hello @simlove99
    Some things to do to help your sim to be abducted are
    for him to be in the science career,
    to have the satellite dish and try to contact aliens,
    have him be friends with aliens ,
    having a high level in the logic skill can help ,
    having space rocks at his home ,
    and using the " out of this world" desktop that is unlocked with the science career at level 10 to "contact aliens"

If you use mods, MC Command Center has settings that can help with abductions.
    It can be downloaded at
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com
    This link thread provides help for the MC Command Center Mod. If you decide to use it and you have questions about the settings, you can post about it there, and there are helpful simmers there that will help you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread

I hope that your sim gets abducted soon !
  • Options
    simlove99simlove99 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Cxpmeme said:
    > @simlove99 - First off, you need the sims 4 Get to Work expansion pack. If your sim/s have a scientist career, alien abductions happen more often. If not, they come at random and are less frequent. Aliens are contacted by a satellite dish that included in the scientist career (in level 4) or you can just use this cheat if none of your sims don't have that career, you can use this cheat to obtain a satellite:
    >
    > 1. control+shift+c
    > 2. type: bb.showhiddenobjects
    > 3. enter the buy mode
    > 4. type 'satellite' on the search box
    > 5. place the satellite in yo lot
    >
    > That should increase your chances of alien abductions. Hopefully, this helped :)

Thank you for help but I have that game pack and the satellite. :)